Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301816 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Madam..."
Hmmm. Indeed, I was somewhat intrigued by your earlier avatar which showed your(self) portrait next to a common number 2 pencil.
I thought it appropriately "metaphoric" in its attempt to display the evolution of how information is exchanged; handwritten word(via pencil,) to the practically instantaneous method commonly employed today--i.e. digitally across the "net."
However, I must confess to being a tad perplexed at the moment as your avatar seems, well, "blank..."
;)
And lol did nit see the pencil..just meeeeeeee

I have one with Brad Pitt movie on it maybe I'll change
Ahbruham Lincon

Danielson, CT

#301818 Jun 22, 2013
You PC women should get your tubes tied. Then,get a life. Death is looking over your heads.

#shudder you don't deserve to have kids at all if you can butcher your unwanted ones.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301820 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,I am pretty gifted. So yeah, I accomplished a whole lot more than you have. Who launders your and your ilk's white robes with the hoodie/masks? HMM?
You forgetting that klan guy posted here a few years back? He was on your team.

<spit>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301821 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you believe. I am telling the poster what Christians believe.
No MORON, you're trying to tell them what those of the JEWISH FAITH believe, and you're not only full of shit, you're dead WRONG.
Get off your high horse
No. As long as you LIE about MY faith, I will use my high horse to trample your dead one. Deal with it stupid.
God, the God of Abraham is for everybody, not just Jews.
As a CHRISTIAN, you think g-d is a TRINITY - correct? Thus you believe that your jebus is g-d, the SAME as the G-d of Abraham.

Yeah yeah, you're going to go on about how its three different things in one diety, KEYWORD - one. According to your so called faith as YOU are trying to claim - the G-d of Abraham is the same as your jebus with a holy spirit thrown in, they're ALL g-d, and the FACT is that to the Jewish faith, that's nonsense.
Try not to be so arrogant as to rewrite Christian history.
I'm not rewriting anything you stupid bitch. YOU are trying to reright JEWISH history however.

Yours isn't arrogance - you're not intelligent enough to be arrogant, its simply STUPIDITY.

You've claimed that those of the Jewish faith follow the same g-d as Chistians, and the FACT is they do NOT.

You've tried to claim there's something called "christian jews" or some such bullshit. FACTUALLY they're CHRISTIAN if they think jesus is g-d, thus they are NOT of the Jewish faith, they are CHRISTIAN. They can call themselves cumquats for all I care, but they are NOT of the Jewish faith.

Did some jews - not many in the scheme of things BTW - turn away from Judaism and follow christ? Yes, and when they did, they renounced 100% being OF the Jewish faith, they BECAME Christian.

For someone that claims to know "truth", you like to make a lot of shit up when it suits your agenda.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301822 Jun 22, 2013
Ahbruham Lincon wrote:
<quoted text> You have a "blank" personality. Could you stop with " " on every other word. You're so boring.
The post in which the quotation marks around a few words that so irritated you consisted of 77 words.
Four of those words had quotation marks around them--hardly every other word.

Of "course" I "could" stop "putting" every "other" word "in" quotation "marks," but "now" that "I" know "that" it "annoys" you "so," where "exactly" is "my" incentive "to?"

Have "a" nice "day!"
:)

Location hidden

#301823 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
The post in which the quotation marks around a few words that so irritated you consisted of 77 words.
Four of those words had quotation marks around them--hardly every other word.
Of "course" I "could" stop "putting" every "other" word "in" quotation "marks," but "now" that "I" know "that" it "annoys" you "so," where "exactly" is "my" incentive "to?"
Have "a" nice "day!"
Well now this is really me!!!!

Location hidden

#301824 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Fingers are crossed my friend!
Nah, I use Mozilla Firefox,(can't stand IE,) and have the "block pop-ups" selected, but this infuriating ad seem to be embedded in the page's script or something--just as that old Mohegan Sun one seemed to be.
Go figure.
Best Milady!
Try disabling the script via Java - here's the info:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Killing_pop-up_wind...

Read under "Conventional Popups". Effectively you'll disallow Javascript on Topix only.

Also, run for spyware - they will often over-ride your firefox pup-up blocker.

LOL I use both so I know some of this stuff! Good luck!

Location hidden

#301825 Jun 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well Rose. Just not as active on topixs. It seems I've even been dead on the other one :)
Hey Gtown, hope all is well.

Location hidden

#301826 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my religion and the early history.
No actually you're not, you're trying to rewrite JEWISH history with your nonsensical claims about the Jewish faith.

You dont even bother to read and review the stupidity YOU write, let alone anything else.

Location hidden

#301827 Jun 22, 2013
Anyone remember Madame

Location hidden

#301829 Jun 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
To the unbeliever, it could be called luck, but to me, I laughed, and thanked God for having a sense of humor, and helping me find the key so quickly :)
Of couse He has a sense of humor. Who ELSE would have come up with the duck billed platypus? A mammal that lays eggs, has a ducks bill, a beaver's tail, webbed feet AND claws AND to top it off is venomous like a snake? LOL!

I can just hear Him saying "Let them figure THAT one out with their science!" and havng a good laugh!

Location hidden

#301830 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading until you get to Josue.
If you mean Joshua, what about it or him? He led the battles that G-d ordered.

You still have no grasp of history OR Exodus. Apparently you skipped everything you didn't like or need until the NT.

Location hidden

#301831 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of couse He has a sense of humor. Who ELSE would have come up with the duck billed platypus? A mammal that lays eggs, has a ducks bill, a beaver's tail, webbed feet AND claws AND to top it off is venomous like a snake? LOL!
I can just hear Him saying "Let them figure THAT one out with their science!" and havng a good laugh!
Lol. So true!!!

Location hidden

#301832 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say whether or not it was relevant. I only explained 'why'.
**shakes head** You have short term memory loss. Compounded with selective blindness and deliberate stupidity, I can't imagine how you walk and breathe at the same time.

Location hidden

#301833 Jun 22, 2013
Ahbruham Lincon wrote:
<quoted text> You have a "blank" personality. Could you stop with " " on every other word. You're so boring.
Not so boring that its stoping you from posting to and about him.

Cowards like you are a joke.

Location hidden

#301834 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm it should show a picture of Lirax ..as in a movie on a kindle..did you click on it???
New pictures can take up to 24 hours to post, dont worry about it unless we can't see it tomorrow LOL

Location hidden

#301835 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bet she is making up the whole story, remember *Ariel*.
***sighs*** Yes Kuntbar, because I have nothing better to do than to make up a story about a kidney stone.@@

You're only "gifted" when it comes to stupidity.

Location hidden

#301836 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Margaret Sanger?
The woman who was AGAINST abortion, but all about prevention? What about her Knutbar?
Margaret was smitten and friends with Hitler. You follow Sanger, you believe in her philosophy....
@@ You're not only a liar, you're an idiot. She didn't even KNOW Hitler you stupid thing.

If you're talking about eugenics, then you'll have to paint a LOT of people with that same moronic brush you use.

Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and Winston Churchill supported eugenics. It was supported by Supreme Court justices Oliver Wendell Holmes and Louis Brandeis, who ruled in its favor in cases that came before them.

The famous names who supported it included Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone; botanist Luther Burbank; Leland Stanford, founder of Stanford University; the novelist H. G. Wells; the playwright George Bernard Shaw; and hundreds of others. Nobel Prize winners gave support. John D. Rockefeller supported it. Eat ANYTHING by Kellogs? You support the founder John H. Kellog
who supported eugenics.

Research was backed by the Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations among HUNDREDS of others.

That was the era and the history of the TIME. Normal poeple LEARN from history - unlike you, that simply likes to re-write it and regurgitate it with your shit.

Location hidden

#301837 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>New pictures can take up to 24 hours to post, dont worry about it unless we can't see it tomorrow LOL
I CHANGED it to a picture of the lovely Madame...Lol
I can see it ..weird

And it changed the picture on my other posts too..Oh well

Location hidden

#301838 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>New pictures can take up to 24 hours to post, dont worry about it unless we can't see it tomorrow LOL
Signed out and in..Is she there???

Or am I seeing things ollol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,549
News Police arrest 34 protesters, six officers recei... 2 hr Joe 1
Black lives don't matter 2 hr oooo 2
News Martin O'Malley was Architect of Failed Baltimo... 4 hr Cal 1
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 6 hr DonnieWingo 4
How About Stop Black on Black Murders? 6 hr Guest 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 19,852
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]