Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315314 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#297899 May 27, 2013
By definition, yes. Hitler was also a christian, btw. Doesn't mean they agreed with what he said--just like a lot of common christians today.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan not only believes, but Knows Jesus Christ lives, and is Divine -is he a christian?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297900 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, knit?
That isn't me?
I was going to say something, but then I decided she wasn't worth the effort....especially since she wont' believe either of us....

She's terminally stupid - I'm surprised she can type.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297901 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind. You are OK with that.
Now I am sure you are not anti-abortion but just another pro-abortion person calling themselves something they are not. Let me guess you are prolife but accept the choice of abortion. that makes you just like the phony bitter. Your game is up.
You sit on your hands and bless the unrepentant abortionist. Christians will call the sinners on their actions and defend the unborn children.
And she never ever said she was happy she did it.

Oh and by the way..since you and your counterparts want to use scripture today

We were told to spread the WORD.

THE ADMONISHING parts referred to other Christians.

So while I do regret my trying to talk to Razz..who..knit ..Colorado. or whoever as a fellow Christian..

It is not my "duty" nor am I inclined to say a word to others about how they post. And I have already apologized to Razz for it to her.

You all can do as you please. I think it's unseemly and futile coming in the name of our Lord.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297902 May 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say something, but then I decided she wasn't worth the effort....especially since she wont' believe either of us....
She's terminally stupid - I'm surprised she can type.
As I said posting to the wrong person.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297903 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not been persecuted here. You persecute others. Daily.
Amen.

:)
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297904 May 27, 2013
rose, did you see the first post to you? I answered your post in two parts and you responded to the second part only.

am asking because sometimes my posts do not post even though they don't break TOS.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297905 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "What I usually shun if that's the Word is not using methods we have to PREVENT the pregnancies. In at least a good portion of them it's pure irresponsibility. Imo. And the "human offspring" in their womb pays the price fir it."
So, you want to see induced terminations criminalized because some women will have one when they chose not to use protection or chose to use protection but for some reason pregnancy occurred anyway?
You cannot see that induced terminations are a responsible choice to an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy? You cannot see that the embryo/fetus is not aware of its existence or its demise?
Just to remind you, 98% of all induced terminations take place during the first trimester, with the majority of those taking place at around 8 weeks gestation.
With freedom comes responsibility. And I just don't see not taking precautions as responsible at all.(Not talking about where it fails either) and repeat abortion just nuts imo.

And yes maybe it's early. It's still an abortion. Still ending the life of one's own offspring.

It's like we have taken the natural order of things ad in maternal instinct and stuffed it down the rabbit hole to come out in a world I can't recognize. We have the freedom to make better decisions for ourselves that do not involve the taking of a human life. It was not supposed to cost 50 million tiny human lives to get that freedom and equality..
Obviously imo

We as women should do better. And be safer in the long and short term.

Almost every time a woman has an abortion it means she did not have safe sex. How is that responsible. In this day and age.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297906 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been persecuted by the heathens since the days of Jesus and it continues.
You're so used to being the persecutor, you've decided it's your right; and when you can no longer legally burn folks at the stake, stone folks for adultery, torture and kill those you don't find 'acceptable' or who don't subscribe to your religion, get in the faces of and threaten women who go to women's clinics, blow up physicians in their churches, and prevent others from marrying whom they love,
you consider yourself to be persecuted.

It's laughable.

Dissolution of he legal ability to persecute others, does not constitute persecution.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We are standing up to the pagans newest campaign the American holocaust of millions of unborn children killed for no other reason than convenience.
You may define 'convenience' for yourself - not for others.

If you disagree with abortion, you are exquisitely free to never contemplate, seek, or obtain one.

That's all ya got.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297907 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
rose, did you see the first post to you? I answered your post in two parts and you responded to the second part only.
am asking because sometimes my posts do not post even though they don't break TOS.
Think I just did right above this..If not I will try to find it.

Just takes me a while. Lol when I'm venting ad I have been. Not to you.

And I lose posts all the time or think I do. Esp long ones
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297908 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind. You are OK with that.
Now I am sure you are not anti-abortion but just another pro-abortion person calling themselves something they are not. Let me guess you are prolife but accept the choice of abortion. that makes you just like the phony bitter. Your game is up.
You sit on your hands and bless the unrepentant abortionist. Christians will call the sinners on their actions and defend the unborn children.
Try reading my posts ..on abortion why don't you.

It's not my job to bless anyone that's God's job.

How much money or baby supplies have you given to crisis centers. I know I have not given enough myself. But how about you with your finger pointing telling me how I feel
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297909 May 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
Amen, NAP :)

(I can verify you're not Ladilulu, but they won't listen to me, either)

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#297910 May 27, 2013
another misunderstood priest for knutter to defend. http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/catholic...
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297911 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I just did right above this..If not I will try to find it.
Just takes me a while. Lol when I'm venting ad I have been. Not to you.
And I lose posts all the time or think I do. Esp long ones
I saw it and will respond in a bit.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297912 May 27, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
another misunderstood priest for knutter to defend. http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/catholic...
Well, she can't claim that THIS scandal happened a "long time ago", which has been her defense.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297913 May 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she can't claim that THIS scandal happened a "long time ago", which has been her defense.
Got a question. Today we have seen two posters razz and wow from all places back in Nebraska. Then another chimed in this morning same stuff. Then we got a 6 year old sign in name with only 69 posts in all that time talking about foo posting. Then Prince chimed in. A couple on me a few on ladilu..afraid I got a bit ticked off on the ones about ladilu. Lies. And I think they think playa is her.

Do you think we have been invaded.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297914 May 27, 2013
Oh the other was no relativism ..

Can't go by location. But isn't Nebraska knits old address.

Me it lookslike I was in Virginia then back to Fla.

I think all the posting drove off walks with Angeles

Too bad he was a nice poster:(

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297915 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind.....
Really?

Prove it.

You so-called "Christians" who like to lie through their teeth will certainly get paid back big time one day.

Maybe you'll even get to see your so-called "h-ll."

Can't happen soon enough.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297916 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a question. Today we have seen two posters razz and wow from all places back in Nebraska. Then another chimed in this morning same stuff. Then we got a 6 year old sign in name with only 69 posts in all that time talking about foo posting. Then Prince chimed in. A couple on me a few on ladilu..afraid I got a bit ticked off on the ones about ladilu. Lies. And I think they think playa is her.
Do you think we have been invaded.
Perhaps Memorial Day weekend is an occasion for a pass from the institution, rose. Their mental illness is obvious, I'm afraid.

Thanks for sticking up for me. These people are the scum of the earth, hun. There is nothing lower than lying in the name of G-d.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297917 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, NAP :)
(I can verify you're not Ladilulu, but they won't listen to me, either)
They only listen to the voices in their head, katie!

xxoxoxo

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297918 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie about Ladilulu. She was prolife when she began posting here and regretted her abortion. You guys picked and picked at her and still do. No wonder she was able to see reason. You guys are the worst examples of prolife with whom I've been in contact.
Exactly.

Tom-Tom is insane and delusional, katie. He harasses people at clinics in Allentown, and has most likely been arrested a few times.

I kid you not.

xoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,566,892
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 min jose 21,008
News 15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 44 min sweetpea 25
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Jul 22 COCO4U 40
News Bristol Man Injured In Scooter, Car Collision (Jun '08) Jul 20 Tonysidotijr 12
News More than 30 BoatHouse Canton employees leave a... Jul 20 Mister Jeremy 2
News Hopkins initiative aims to solve entrenched pro... Jul 20 Michu Pichu 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages