Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,621 - 279,640 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather easy, when that person refuses to respect the beliefs of others and wishes to make worship of his or her own religion mandatory. I don't mind people offering to pray for me or my family in hard times, or blessing me when I sneeze. I don't care which god they pray to; it's the thought that counts, for me. What I do mind is people that refuse to go their own way and allow others to do the same.
America was founded by people trying to escape religious persecution. They no longer wished to be told who, what or how to worship. Attempting to force your religion on others and seeing nothing wrong with that is indicative of a tyrannical mindset. Look at human history for examples. People that won't tolerate others start wars and enslave cultures.
As for Kirk, he speaks but never hears anyone else. That's what I dislike about him. He represents the kind of Christian that makes everyone else so frustrated with the religious organization and its people.
If you want respect, you should be willing to offer some yourself, in return. People will only abide so much rudeness before they shut their ears and hearts to your "message" entirely. We aren't the Borg collective; we're human beings with our individual thoughts and desires. At least, some of us are.
I wouldn't want a state run religioun.
I believe forcing someone to convert, is as useless as it comes.

I still don't see how anyone can force others by talking to them, if they truly hate the message, then why not walk away or skip their post?
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't follow any particular religion. I was raised a Christian but I don't think God is about so many rules and regulations. He gave us 10 rules. The rest come from men. I feel comfort believing in God. Maybe He doesn't exist but I think he does. I pray and I don't feel alone. I feel peace when I talk to God. I don't require that others think as I do or believe as I do. I think it would be nice, but we all have to follow our own hearts. A relationship with God is not about rules and punishment. It's deeply spiritual.

I don't know how people can enjoy a fulfilling relationship with God when they're so obsessed with rules.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

walks with angels wrote:
I don't follow any particular religion. I was raised a Christian but I don't think God is about so many rules and regulations. He gave us 10 rules. The rest come from men. I feel comfort believing in God. Maybe He doesn't exist but I think he does. I pray and I don't feel alone. I feel peace when I talk to God. I don't require that others think as I do or believe as I do. I think it would be nice, but we all have to follow our own hearts. A relationship with God is not about rules and punishment. It's deeply spiritual.
I don't know how people can enjoy a fulfilling relationship with God when they're so obsessed with rules.
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)

:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know that. Sorry if I wasnt clear. Was being sarcastic.
I just havr never seen anyone so obsessed with punctuation as worships..very odd.:)
Its not obsessed with punctuation, its obsessed with trolling and being nasty. Pretty pathetic to harp on something so stupid for so long tho.

How you doing today sweetie! I've been doing estate sales all weekend, so just playing catch up. Not like I've missed much I see LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>My gosh bitler , give it up. Go take your pill .
ROFLMAO THat's NOT Bitner you dunce.

Go take YOUR pills Knutbar. In fact, take an overdose. Please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you mention that as the owners of the Tootsie Roll company utilize the pharmacy I work at. The gentleman who handles their personal business is a really nice guy and when I saw this picture floating around online, he had no idea that this was making the rounds. He got a kick out of it and was going to show it to the owners. Speaking of which, do you know that if you write the Tootsie Roll company telling them how many licks it took for you to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, they'll send you a certificate? Too cute.
http://funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...
http://www.tootsie.com/comp_faq.php
ROFLMAO!!!!

This one is HYSTERICAL!!!

http://www.tootsie.com/gal_machine.php

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey graybox...why do you feel the need to use my screen name?
Cut it out - everyone knows I'm registered.
Get your own identity.
Typical of the cowards really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't see how anyone can force others by talking to them, if they truly hate the message, then why not walk away or skip their post?
Better if you dont force people to make the choice to walk away.

It would be simply nice if you respected other's views and faiths and moved on rather than continue to press your obsessive agenda to people that dont give a shit about your beliefs.

But you dont and wont, so you're the target of the ridicule and disrespect you clearly crave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)
:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo
Applause to both of you. Brava!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!
I'm telling you, they don't play at the Tootsie Roll company! When I work nights, I can smell the Tootsie Rolls being made. It smells heavenly!:o)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO THat's NOT Bitner you dunce.
Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text><snipped> Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick.
Seriously?! Coming from the person who posted this...

Colorado 4 life wrote:

"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."

Colorado 4 life wrote:

"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.

Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not obsessed with punctuation, its obsessed with trolling and being nasty. Pretty pathetic to harp on something so stupid for so long tho.
How you doing today sweetie! I've been doing estate sales all weekend, so just playing catch up. Not like I've missed much I see LOL!
Just fine. Even got a rest rest from typing. Was quiet. Wrote a post on how tame this board is. Binch of lunatic s out there. Wasclooking around. Scary
Wrote sone emails. You too

Hope you got really good treasures!!
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?! Coming from the person who posted this...
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
Aww you really relish my posts don'tcha. You must not have too much of a life if you have to go back and dig up old posts. You know the devil does that, he goes back in ones life and pulls up things we did that were questionable but Christ forgives us if we ask for forgiveness. And we have nothing to worry about , its as if we didn't do anything wrong.its erased out of our past. The devil is defeated,made a fool of and runs away. So go scurry away and find your kid and take care of him or her.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!
I sincerely hope that first one wasnt funded by government money.

A six year old probably could have done it..lol
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope that first one wasnt funded by government money.
A six year old probably could have done it..lol
So , please tell me what you think of Foo saying I should take pills and die? Wait.... ytou didn't say anything to her because she wished death on a person..... you are a sick mess.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.

food for thought knit. Great forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Enjoy

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww you really relish my posts don'tcha. You must not have too much of a life if you have to go back and dig up old posts.
Actually, it was reposted here to once again highlight your hypocrisy and it took less than a minute to find... http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You know the devil does that, he goes back in ones life and pulls up things we did that were questionable but Christ forgives us if we ask for forgiveness. And we have nothing to worry about , its as if we didn't do anything wrong.its erased out of our past. The devil is defeated,made a fool of and runs away.
No, I don't know if the Devil does that as I am not a sick demented degenerate like you who concocts mentally disturbing things like that. Considering the things you've said on here, you best hope that the Good Lord is a forgiving one. Not only that, what is the point of asking for forgiveness if you're going to pull the same shenanigans over again? All that shows is that you weren't contrite. And like I said before, you best hope that the Good Lord is a forgiving one because you aren't fooling Him with your nonsense.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So go scurry away and find your kid and take care of him or her.
Perhaps you should take your own advice and go take care of your children. No need to worry about mine, Oh Hypocritical One.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So , please tell me what you think of Foo saying I should take pills and die? Wait.... ytou didn't say anything to her because she wished death on a person..... you are a sick mess.
Quit acting as if you're innocent of wrong doing.
You're not.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh bitler , give it up. Go take your pill .
lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO THat's NOT Bitner you dunce.

You're nothing but a drama queen. Go beg for more forgiveness of your many sins. And then stop repeating them.

That's the step you always seem to forget.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was reposted here to once again highlight your hypocrisy and it took less than a minute to find... http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
<quoted text>
No, I don't know if the Devil does that as I am not a sick demented degenerate like you who concocts mentally disturbing things like that. Considering the things you've said on here, you best hope that the Good Lord is a forgiving one. Not only that, what is the point of asking for forgiveness if you're going to pull the same shenanigans over again? All that shows is that you weren't contrite. And like I said before, you best hope that the Good Lord is a forgiving one because you aren't fooling Him with your nonsense.
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should take your own advice and go take care of your children. No need to worry about mine, Oh Hypocritical One.
Your post is stupid. Really shows you don't know too much about Christ, tell me what you think of posters who wish death on someone, who think that the unborn don't have a right to live, I would say that people who say these things are dark and full of evil, hey...wait I described you. Christ loves me, and I am not afraid, you are though you haven't clue , do you. There is nothing more evil than someone posting how women have the right to kill their unborn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 4 hr IMGKNEE 121,137
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 9 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 10 hr informant 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE