Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,936
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Brilliant Chicky

New Fairfield, CT

#297625 May 24, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
Hi Lala! Haven't seen you on here much. I've been wondering about you. Please email me here so we can catch up! Prochoicechicky@gmail.com
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297626 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
Wow. Just took a little tour on Topix. A few sites. The first pages were on topic and the people mostly nice. Looked at about 8' got them fron clicking on profiles. Was an eye opener.
Jump to last page they are cursing..racist bigots..hateful. they hate Christains and hate Jews worse and each other. Some sound like outright terrorists. Who hate our country.
This site is extremely sane in comparison. Just an observation.
__ProChoiceChick y__

New Fairfield, CT

#297627 May 24, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
Lala, Katie, and all other pro-choicers who would like to catch up, please email me at prochoicechicky @ gmail. com.

Would love to hear from you!!
ProChoiceChicky_ _

New Fairfield, CT

#297628 May 24, 2013
Are things posting a little slow today??
Katie

Auburn, WA

#297629 May 24, 2013
__ProChoiceChicky__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala, Katie, and all other pro-choicers who would like to catch up, please email me at prochoicechicky @ gmail. com.
Would love to hear from you!!
I am going to email you, Chicky.

But I'm pretty sure the lala from New York, NY is a troll. So look out for crap in your in-box.

<3
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297630 May 24, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to email you, Chicky.
But I'm pretty sure the lala from New York, NY is a troll. So look out for crap in your in-box.
<3
I thought the same thing from the content. And I havent posted to ladilu for years. Said hi about a week ago. But maybe that wasnt her either. Dont think she woukd post that to playa.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297631 May 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
Maybe I should change my name to Woodsie Owl for Tootsie-Pop.
It's funny that you mention that as the owners of the Tootsie Roll company utilize the pharmacy I work at. The gentleman who handles their personal business is a really nice guy and when I saw this picture floating around online, he had no idea that this was making the rounds. He got a kick out of it and was going to show it to the owners. Speaking of which, do you know that if you write the Tootsie Roll company telling them how many licks it took for you to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, they'll send you a certificate? Too cute.

http://funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

http://www.tootsie.com/comp_faq.php

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297632 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing from the content. And I havent posted to ladilu for years. Said hi about a week ago. But maybe that wasnt her either. Dont think she woukd post that to playa.
Neither do I.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297633 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a keyboard colonectomy??
:)!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297635 May 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi chicky! I will email when I get a chance. Good to see you.
Hey graybox...why do you feel the need to use my screen name?

Cut it out - everyone knows I'm registered.

Get your own identity.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297636 May 24, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose we Christians are praying for you. The Christian hating pagans won't do that as they don't believe in God.
Found this link on site for Roman Catholics say they are true church.

Something like that. Would post to knit knit but gave that up as futile.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/mar/13/c...

This pope was,a,true saint IMO

Forum I found this on is
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Just thought I woukd share. Pass it on to knit.
Gtown71

United States

#297637 May 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather easy, when that person refuses to respect the beliefs of others and wishes to make worship of his or her own religion mandatory. I don't mind people offering to pray for me or my family in hard times, or blessing me when I sneeze. I don't care which god they pray to; it's the thought that counts, for me. What I do mind is people that refuse to go their own way and allow others to do the same.
America was founded by people trying to escape religious persecution. They no longer wished to be told who, what or how to worship. Attempting to force your religion on others and seeing nothing wrong with that is indicative of a tyrannical mindset. Look at human history for examples. People that won't tolerate others start wars and enslave cultures.
As for Kirk, he speaks but never hears anyone else. That's what I dislike about him. He represents the kind of Christian that makes everyone else so frustrated with the religious organization and its people.
If you want respect, you should be willing to offer some yourself, in return. People will only abide so much rudeness before they shut their ears and hearts to your "message" entirely. We aren't the Borg collective; we're human beings with our individual thoughts and desires. At least, some of us are.
I wouldn't want a state run religioun.
I believe forcing someone to convert, is as useless as it comes.

I still don't see how anyone can force others by talking to them, if they truly hate the message, then why not walk away or skip their post?
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297638 May 24, 2013
I don't follow any particular religion. I was raised a Christian but I don't think God is about so many rules and regulations. He gave us 10 rules. The rest come from men. I feel comfort believing in God. Maybe He doesn't exist but I think he does. I pray and I don't feel alone. I feel peace when I talk to God. I don't require that others think as I do or believe as I do. I think it would be nice, but we all have to follow our own hearts. A relationship with God is not about rules and punishment. It's deeply spiritual.

I don't know how people can enjoy a fulfilling relationship with God when they're so obsessed with rules.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297639 May 24, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
I don't follow any particular religion. I was raised a Christian but I don't think God is about so many rules and regulations. He gave us 10 rules. The rest come from men. I feel comfort believing in God. Maybe He doesn't exist but I think he does. I pray and I don't feel alone. I feel peace when I talk to God. I don't require that others think as I do or believe as I do. I think it would be nice, but we all have to follow our own hearts. A relationship with God is not about rules and punishment. It's deeply spiritual.
I don't know how people can enjoy a fulfilling relationship with God when they're so obsessed with rules.
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)

:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297640 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know that. Sorry if I wasnt clear. Was being sarcastic.
I just havr never seen anyone so obsessed with punctuation as worships..very odd.:)
Its not obsessed with punctuation, its obsessed with trolling and being nasty. Pretty pathetic to harp on something so stupid for so long tho.

How you doing today sweetie! I've been doing estate sales all weekend, so just playing catch up. Not like I've missed much I see LOL!

Location hidden

#297641 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>My gosh bitler , give it up. Go take your pill .
ROFLMAO THat's NOT Bitner you dunce.

Go take YOUR pills Knutbar. In fact, take an overdose. Please.

Location hidden

#297642 May 24, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you mention that as the owners of the Tootsie Roll company utilize the pharmacy I work at. The gentleman who handles their personal business is a really nice guy and when I saw this picture floating around online, he had no idea that this was making the rounds. He got a kick out of it and was going to show it to the owners. Speaking of which, do you know that if you write the Tootsie Roll company telling them how many licks it took for you to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, they'll send you a certificate? Too cute.
http://funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...
http://www.tootsie.com/comp_faq.php
ROFLMAO!!!!

This one is HYSTERICAL!!!

http://www.tootsie.com/gal_machine.php

Location hidden

#297643 May 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey graybox...why do you feel the need to use my screen name?
Cut it out - everyone knows I'm registered.
Get your own identity.
Typical of the cowards really.

Location hidden

#297644 May 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't see how anyone can force others by talking to them, if they truly hate the message, then why not walk away or skip their post?
Better if you dont force people to make the choice to walk away.

It would be simply nice if you respected other's views and faiths and moved on rather than continue to press your obsessive agenda to people that dont give a shit about your beliefs.

But you dont and wont, so you're the target of the ridicule and disrespect you clearly crave.

Location hidden

#297645 May 24, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)
:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo
Applause to both of you. Brava!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,191,864
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Veteran Democratic Sen. Mikulski won't seek re-... 10 hr Le Duped 18
Four shot in Hillen neighborhood of Northeast B... Mar 1 Sad 1
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... Mar 1 Brad 1
Do you think global warming is here? Mar 1 Brad 1
Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... Mar 1 Brad 1

Winter Storm Warning for Baltimore County was issued at March 04 at 4:51AM EST

Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 am PST

ESPN 7:14AM
Report: Ravens, Rice reach $1.588M settlement
Yahoo! Sports 7:25 AM
NFL's Ravens, Rice settlement was for $1.59 million: report
NFL12:02 PM
Baltimore Ravens ask Lardarius Webb to take pay cut
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Fact or Fiction: What Can We Expect for Redskins' in FA
Bleacher Report 7:39 PM
How Should the Redskins Fill Their Biggest Holes?