Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,230
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297588 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not.
Revelation 21:8
New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#297589 May 24, 2013
Kirk cameron is a petulant child who actually sulks if people he debates contradict him. He even managed to get a co-star on "growing pains" to be fired because she did something in her own life that he thought was sinful. Where's the christianity in that?

The "good test" is only applicable to christians, and even then is open to interpretation. Many protestants believe catholics worship idols, but they don't.

Respecting christians rarely has anything to do with their faith; it's usually their insistence that THEY are right and the laws should reflect THEIR beliefs.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they weren't hairy christmas, and that they are usualy nice people, that believe in chanting over and over. I watched a deal called "The way of the master " with kirk cameron, and the austrailian guy named Ray comfort. They witnessed to some of those guys in a park, as you know if you've ever watched them, or perhaps you will check them out?
You may remember kirk cameron from growing pains?
To me, he's now one of the best examples of an evangalist christian.
They also give people the "good test", which I think all people should take. Folks like aka could benifeit from such a test.
I'm just trying to show how we cannot all be right, either this god is the right god, or that god is.
Any other look at religion, is done only through the eyes of those who see god as "however you wish to believe", since all religions are manmade, and only good for earth.
I say there is a real God, that is here for any now and forever.
Plus cpeter, I could be as sweet as sugar, but many would never respect Christians.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297590 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote pretty good stuff too. It's way more interesting...

You should probably read something other than the Bible once in a while, but seeing as how you don't understand it, either, that's gonna be one more in a long list of exercises in futility....

Carry on, windbag.

Indianapolis

#297591 May 24, 2013
Actually, "We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!" just reiterates what I said. Your god supposedly gave people free will, but punishes them for using it.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
True christisnity teaches how you /we were worth sooo much to God, that His only begotten Son came to die for you -we.
We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!
God payed tbe price for what we owed.
Its one person making a desicion for themselves.
We broke it, God bought it, we just must accept that He bought it. The payments tbere waiting for us to accept.
How hard is that,?? Very hard for the human mind.
Your last phrase or two has nothing NOTHING to do with God, only religion, and man knowing saved by grace is hard to grasp, so they put others under bondage of rules to keep "in order to ", and they are very very good at what they do. Tbey sell their way to the very elite, and it is easy for me to see, if tbey can fool real christians, then the lost has little chance to non, comming uo, when the anti christ sets up here on earth. He will sweep them off their feet.:(

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297592 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 21:8
Again, I know this is what you believe. Doesn't make it so. The bible is just a book, the various parts of which were written by men. No more, no less.

Indianapolis

#297594 May 24, 2013
Really? We're not trying to take away peoples' rights--that's your side's penchant.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong AGAIN! YOU and your ilk are more like the KKK than anyone else.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297595 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I know this is what you believe. Doesn't make it so. The bible is just a book, the various parts of which were written by men. No more, no less.
The Holy Spirit guided men to write the Bible . The Holy words are God's own .

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297596 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Spirit guided men to write the Bible . The Holy words are God's own .
That's what you BELIEVE. Belief doesn't make it so.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297597 May 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You and razz are such perfect examples of christianity that it gets confusing. Where does jesus say to be obnoxious, hateful, and judgmental? Does your bible come from the KKK?
I have known diabolists who are far nicer than you.
<quoted text>
Actually He doesn't say anything even close:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297599 May 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Be fair, now. These people have a really close, personal relationship with him, and they know better than any official scripture or church authority.*nudge, nudge*
Exactly the point I wss attempting to get across. Was futile and

Added fuel to a crazy feud. My bad.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297600 May 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm definitely not a fan of him. He used to be tolerable, but in the past decade he's joined the fringe group. I agree with your assessment that it's difficult to respect people who insist on owning the world and everyone in it. There are a lot of Christians that I can have respectful dialog with, but some of them in these debate boards have a tyrannical need to rule the world.
Loved the left Behind movie. Read all the books. Lol

No idea on the good test. Have to look it up.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297601 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you BELIEVE. Belief doesn't make it so.
Yes it does.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297602 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved the left Behind movie. Read all the books. Lol
No idea on the good test. Have to look it up.
The left behind books are fiction along with what the protestants think is the end of the world, they don't get it. protestants spend a lot of money of fakes who say they know when Christ is coming back. Protestants go on and n when the end will come, they are all wrong. No one knows.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297603 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does.
You're (note the proper word usage) wrong.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#297604 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Spirit guided men to write the Bible . The Holy words are God's own .
Look, more unprovable garbage from someone who wishes children and babies get raped by demons. Your word is equal to cr@p.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297606 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're (note the proper word usage) wrong.
Not really.
Gtown71

United States

#297607 May 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm definitely not a fan of him. He used to be tolerable, but in the past decade he's joined the fringe group. I agree with your assessment that it's difficult to respect people who insist on owning the world and everyone in it. There are a lot of Christians that I can have respectful dialog with, but some of them in these debate boards have a tyrannical need to rule the world.
How do you come up with "rule the world " from someone telling you about God, and how to be saved?

Kirk does the same thing. He found God, just like I and many, and was willing to walk away from the Holly wood life.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297608 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well gee. Still he harps on a colon..dang
Trust mec..editing self lol
LMAO!!! I wasn't the one harping on a colon.

"Trust mec..editing self lol"

?????

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#297609 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well gee. Still he harps on a colon..dang
Trust mec..editing self lol
Oops...sorry! I read your sentence wrong.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#297610 May 24, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose we Christians are praying for you. The Christian hating pagans won't do that as they don't believe in God.
Rose is a Christian...I don't know what YOU are, Tommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min MITT from URANUS 1,125,497
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,377
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List 17 hr numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Mon sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Mon Briansaul 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 19 Dealer 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs