Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311222 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#296771 May 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it.
Another former Christian, now a pagan with daddy issues. You pagans are all the same and your backstories are the same.
I hated my mean daddy so I renounced the Faith and became a pagan, that showed him.
Time to grow up child.
My dad is long dead, no issues lol. He was your typical Christian I guess. Hypocritical of others.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#296772 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about godsnell, but you seem to enjoy talking about him.
What i wrote was that hitler said he was a christian and his upbringing and words speak for itself. You dont get to decide what someone religion is, silly wabbit and stop trying to twist my words.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you believe that what Hitler says must be true, just because he said it, but not believe what Gosnell says, just because he says it? A bit of a double standard there.
FFJ did not say anything about Gosnell. Yet there you are not only claiming the opposite, but you're attaching an imaginary opinion to it.

That is beyond honest. Or am I being intolerable by bringing it up?

Location hidden

#296773 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew much about God, you would know He don't call smart men, or highly educated theologins to preach His Word.
You use your own way of thinking and what happened to you by your father to judge God.
I used to do the same thing.
Oh you're qualified to psychoanalyze now? You're not qualified to preach. The time you spend on the pc preaching at others you could be volunteering and reaching out to prisoners, or delivering meals to the elderly and needy, or organizing food drives and taking that time to tell those people your testimony rather than sitting on your ass on a computer. In your community and surrounding communities there are real people people you can physically see and feel. Hell it's ez to confess your sins when you have anonymity.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296774 May 18, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupidity is indeed limitless.
talking about how long it took you to acknowledge it was sarcasm.
in fact your first post in response to my denial that i said what you claimed i did, was to reprint my "accurate" quote. no mention of sarcasm.
so what were you doing reprinting my accurate quote ? trying to substantiate what you are now claiming was sarcasm ?
wtf?
<quoted text>
then you shouln't have used quotation marks. or prefaced it with --wr wrote.
<quoted text>
so you did believe that's what i said, or at least paraphrasing what i said. so how can you now claim it was sarcasm?
<quoted text>
still with the capitalization? it's my trademark. notice i'm still doing it. plus i've never climed i was going to school anyone on proper capitaization.
<quoted text>
written quotes are not air quotes. and when you preface the quotes by saying -- so and so wrote-- you are indicating that this is a verbatim quote. you lied. and your attempts at damage control are laughable.
Oh isn't that cute? Worthless is giving itself stars and other positive icons as if anyone believes that shit LOLOLOLOL!!!

You poor trolling flake.

But thanks again for proving you're not here for anything but to stir shit. That is if anyone was questioning it to begin with! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#296775 May 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/6111-wife-with-cheating-hu sband-should-try-harder-says-p at-robertson
Ridiculous. Please tell me why anyone listens to this idiot. So much for the "sanctity of marriage", huh?
Good grief that attitude dates back to the 1400's when status meant everything above all else.

Location hidden

#296776 May 18, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
And what ever color your skin is, you add trash to it, sunshine.
You are pathetic, and a disgrace to the monkeys you evolved from.
Well that's mighty white of you.

Location hidden

#296777 May 18, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's mighty white of you.
LOL Not to mention "christian" of him huh?@@

Who DO these fools think they're kidding? Themselves??

Location hidden

#296778 May 18, 2013
ROFLMAO And suddenly, someone ELSE has been hard at work and topped off Worthless's icons with NEGATIVE icons!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh this is some funny shit!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#296779 May 18, 2013
Boy, Gosnell trial sure garnered a lot of empathy for human beings at the front end of their lives.....

Planned Parenthood, NARAL, etc. are scrambling around pointing at shiny things....but, nobody's paying attention to their insensitive nonsense.

Babies died.

Proaborts lied.

Prolifers cried.

Location hidden

#296780 May 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Boy, Gosnell trial sure garnered a lot of empathy for human beings at the front end of their lives.....
Planned Parenthood, NARAL, etc. are scrambling around pointing at shiny things....but, nobody's paying attention to their insensitive nonsense.
Babies died.
Proaborts lied.
Prolifers cried.
Pssssst....a few more states have passed gay marriage while you were away this time No Relevance. Your state may be next!

....chip....chip....chip....
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#296781 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst....a few more states have passed gay marriage while you were away this time No Relevance. Your state may be next!
My state will soon have a state consitutional amendment defining marriage as between one man & one woman. Our marriages will not be bastardized and cheapened by amoral, proabort homosexuals.

"Over 90% of us promote killing preborn babies, but we want to adopt babies really bad." - Duplicitous, selfish gay agenda

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#296782 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this? I think that it is exceptionally well written.

"My views on same-sex marriage have changed"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/opinion/lieberm...
Gtown71

United States

#296783 May 18, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're qualified to psychoanalyze now? You're not qualified to preach. The time you spend on the pc preaching at others you could be volunteering and reaching out to prisoners, or delivering meals to the elderly and needy, or organizing food drives and taking that time to tell those people your testimony rather than sitting on your ass on a computer. In your community and surrounding communities there are real people people you can physically see and feel. Hell it's ez to confess your sins when you have anonymity.
I have done and do all above, but again thanks for the advice.

Me and the other man are going to Heaven by Gods grace. I pray you accept His grace and go as well :)
Gtown71

United States

#296784 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jesus is NEVER mentioned in the Tanakh. Not once. That's YOUR delusion.
I have not only educated myself about jesus, I guarantee I know more than you do or ever WILL for that matter. You only parrot the parts you like, you ignore everything else. And worse, you ignore everything about OTHER faiths and REFUSE to educate yourself on those faiths.
<quoted text>
Wrong. But then you're wrong about a lot.
<quoted text>
Again, FUCKYOU, my heart knows your jesus is meaningless. Who the hell do you think YOU are to speak to matters of MY heart?
<quoted text>
I cannot speak for Feces, but I've said NOTHING of the kind.
You are LYING as usual.
<quoted text>
No, sadly, there's a LOT of extremists like you, who are ignorant not only of what faith actually MEANS, but are ignorant of how to follow that faith.
You're a dime-a-dozen. You're just more obnoxious than most.
<quoted text>
Actually you do, as you've done right here in this post.
You're lying again. Worse, you're lying to YOURSELF.
I had a momment at the sea lion show, and wanted to tell you, that you have offended me, my God, and many others on here, but that I respect your right to say what you wish, and how you wish.

Have a great day :)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296785 May 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Babies died.
Proaborts lied.
Prolifers cried.
No relevance had to hide, his brain is crispy-fried, his ego is nine miles wide, he wants the right to decide, for women far and wide, if we should have lived or died, for his cardinal sin of pride...ooo, look, I can rhyme too!!!

Shall I go on??
pups

Sarnia, Canada

#296786 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
PUPSY!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<HU GS>>>>>> You owe me a phone call woman! You need my email again?
Yes, please I need your email !!
Thanks
xo
feces for jesus

Glen Cove, NY

#296787 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't forced CPTER. She said let it be done. And God would not have chosen her if she was going to say no. He knew of her long before she was born
There was no intercourse. Nothing in scripture which is where we get this info ..says anything remotely like that.
And you think the bible is a history book?

Nothing in scripture says she was a virgin either. The word conveniently translated as virgin actually means maiden, but why would you care about accuracy in your book of fables?
feces for jesus

Glen Cove, NY

#296788 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and feces send a message, that any belief is ok, and all go to heaven, becouse there is no hell.
This is total [email protected]

Then again, I cant expect gtown to be able to understand anything outside his feeble point if view. The FACT that the word hell is never used in the bible seems to upset the stupid, little christard so much.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296789 May 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't my error, Hon. I'm not that other poster.
However, worships mythology is still a jackass.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296790 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another person calling me arrogant, to a guy named FECES FOR JESUS.
I've told you who God is. One day every knee will bow and confess this to the Glory of the father. I'm sorry it may not be tactfull, but again you see who you just commented to.
Do you know any christians that represent the faith well? Many on here say they do, but yet has not changed their mind at all, so sometimes you just need the cold hard truth.
The reason you address me this way, and not your friend foo for the many many many post she has toward me, that goes past offencive, is becouse she is your friend. You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok, and you will stick with the clic.
I found you laughing to cpeter the other day about when something as big as God comes into something small as man, was very offensive, but didn't address it, becouse I realize you can only act the way you are.
You say you're a good person. Maybe, but most are like those they hang around. What I see from those who attack me most is nothing less than vile spew.
"I've told you who God is."

According to YOUR beliefs. I don't address Foo because she's made it clear that HER beliefs are only relevant to HER and other Jewish people. She doesn't care if you worship a Jesus/God duality but she has HER beliefs are they no less right or valid than your own.

"You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok..."

I never said "abortion is ok". That is a lie, G.

"becouse I realize you can only act the way you are"

This smacks of superiority.

I never "attacked" you and in fact I think I've been damn nice to you, but you CAN be arrogant, and I said so because that is what I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,384,394
News Hung jury in third trial of man accused of shoo... 1 hr bozo 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr see the truth 20,317
Local Paranormal Investigators Travel to Seattle Mon godscentury 1
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Sun Matt007 30
Officer acquitted on all charges in Freddie Gra... Sun Tellitlikeitis 26
News What's Going On Sun bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages