Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,954
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#296362 May 16, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. GOD knew she would say be it done unto me or the angel would have gone elsewhere. There was no forcing. He chose her ..knew who she would be. Both SHE and Joseph from the line of David.
He knew who she was. What her answer would be when he spoke of her seed in the Garden.
Most say she was around Sixteen.
Oh, and sorry Rose, I should have stressed the word "even " lol

That's one thing that's sometimes hard to do, on an open forum - to see the intent of the writer :)
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#296363 May 16, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok imo. Respect should be shown to other people.we are posting in a public forum. You have no idea what any of us believes..especially me. Regarding other faiths..so you make a blanket screen name to insult all of us who believe in christ.....
I can't help that most of the bible thumpers on here, like gtown, razzy, spooner,, etc... are full of feces for jesus. Maybe if they stop being full of it on behalf of their god..........

My chosen name is an excellent song by the band severe torture. Go look it up.
Gtown71

United States

#296364 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A Polish Jew who survived the Nazis called the Holocaust "God's Long Nap."
There have always been those who, either claim No God, and they did it all on their own, and those who praise their God, when they do well, and blame God when things go bad.

A person cannot have it both ways -they either have free will, or they don't.
Gtown71

United States

#296365 May 16, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help that most of the bible thumpers on here, like gtown, razzy, spooner,, etc... are full of feces for jesus. Maybe if they stop being full of it on behalf of their god..........
Like I said, it is often hard to see a writers "intent", but I knew all along you just enjoyed music, and wasn't trying to slur God @@

Sarcasim implied!
Gtown71

United States

#296366 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okey dokey. It's your story to enjoy.
It's mine as well.
You've believe the parts of my story you wanted to, and dismiss the parts you wish. We all do that.

I truly didn't believe in God, and after that night I did, and not one day has went by, that God was in my thoughts.

I did nothing to deserve His love and salvation, just very thankful He offered it, and that I was smart enough to say yes that night.

God So Loves elise, that He gave His Only Begotten Son.

He really really really does love you!!!

What's so creepy about a story "true story " like that?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#296367 May 16, 2013
knutters buddy mahoney in the news again

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-mahon...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#296368 May 16, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
knutters buddy mahoney in the news again
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-mahon...
Of course, sassy will make excuses for him. She's a hypocrite.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296369 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A Polish Jew who survived the Nazis called the Holocaust "God's Long Nap."
And I honest to God don't understand it. HITLER was a maniac and many horrid things

There is only one thing that came from all of it.

During the war ..the apathy of other countries to take in the refugees was deplorable. Including us. Though we and England took some. The Jewish people had no place. No home of refuge!!!

But after the concentration camps were uncovered..the political will WAS finally there to create the Israeli state.in the UN..though still begrudgingly by some!!!.Though once the Britas left they were attacked right and left to hold on to it.

our scriptures old and knew foretold the RETURN..and it happened. They have repelled many invasions and pray they keep on doing it..and pray our country stands by them.

Possibly without the holocaust this would not have happened. I don't know. The Return would have happened at at sometime for sure.
AND GOD most certainly didn't cause it but scripture tells us that God can make that which was evil work for the good.

IT WAS A MOST HIGH PRICE THEY PAID. and other countries and people wonder why they hold on so hard. They finally have their country as promised!!!!!! THANK God.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296370 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that Jesus' blood tastes like Gallo Burgundy?
It is wine. To commemorate the sacrifice. Some churches use grape juice.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296371 May 16, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, "that" was what i said. not what you quoted previously ---
when you said worships reality wrote, "mixing up colons and semi-colons is a debacle!!" you used quotation marks and you quoted me incorrectly. you get it ? when you use quotation marks you are compelled to quote that person verbatim.
you not only quoted me incorrectly but even paraphrasing you completely changed the meaning of what i said. i never said that mixing up colons and semi colons was a debacle. she did a "lot" more than just mix up a colon and a semi colon, and i called what she did the "colon/semi colon debacle".
you fcked up. royally.
The rewrite was sarcasm. Though I've enjoyed watching you shit your panties over it....LMAO!
worships reality

New York, NY

#296372 May 16, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's not just jonnycakes that is full of you? the bible thumpers are too? oooo-gaaa !!!
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296373 May 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can install an external mouse. I haven't, though.
Worth a shot . Think the mini only 10 $

I am pretty sure it's in device manager tobdisablecthe touch pad . You don't have to but it keeps you from messing up if you touch the pad while typing.

Atrisco Village

#296375 May 16, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I honest to God don't understand it. HITLER was a maniac and many horrid things
There is only one thing that came from all of it.
During the war ..the apathy of other countries to take in the refugees was deplorable. Including us. Though we and England took some. The Jewish people had no place. No home of refuge!!!
But after the concentration camps were uncovered..the political will WAS finally there to create the Israeli state.in the UN..though still begrudgingly by some!!!.Though once the Britas left they were attacked right and left to hold on to it.
our scriptures old and knew foretold the RETURN..and it happened. They have repelled many invasions and pray they keep on doing it..and pray our country stands by them.
Possibly without the holocaust this would not have happened. I don't know. The Return would have happened at at sometime for sure.
AND GOD most certainly didn't cause it but scripture tells us that God can make that which was evil work for the good.
IT WAS A MOST HIGH PRICE THEY PAID. and other countries and people wonder why they hold on so hard. They finally have their country as promised!!!!!! THANK God.
There wouldn't have been a need for a Jewish state if so many Christians weren't bigots. But, it is what it is. Interesting that they are doing to the Palestinian people what what was done to them. I'm not interested in a political discussion... just musing.

Atrisco Village

#296376 May 16, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wine. To commemorate the sacrifice. Some churches use grape juice.
Ummm, yes, rosesz, I know that, lol. I was raised Greek Orthodox.
Gtown71

United States

#296377 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There wouldn't have been a need for a Jewish state if so many Christians weren't bigots. But, it is what it is. Interesting that they are doing to the Palestinian people what what was done to them. I'm not interested in a political discussion... just musing.
May I ask what christian bigots have to do with Isreal having their own land?

It was prophecied in the bible, and came true.

We are ALL sinners you know.
We will always sin, untill we die.
We can never be sinless, but those who are born again do have the power to sin less.

As far as taking communion, you know as any that it is symbolic to remember what God did.

Again -do you really know of a cop who could write you a ticket for speeding, without some hypocrisy?

Do you then dismiss all law enforcement?

Or only christians?
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296378 May 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I bought mine, it was great. For like two weeks. And then something happened. I don't know if I did it or if the computer did it to itself. Whatever happened, I am unable to get it back to factory settings and have absolutely nothing on my screen. My desktop now resides in the right bottom corner next to the clock/calendar. Every once in a while when i reboot, the desktop picture will show up, but not the Windows 8 version where I should be able to just click and go. Very annoying. I should be calling the Geek Guys since I paid for 'em.
I agree, Windows 8 sucks and blows!!
It's not funny but it sounds like when they came out with Windows Me
Supposed to be better. Everyone hated it..got lots of those blue screens of death!!' Mine wasn't too bad. But 7 is ok. Just learn and get used to something then .can't get it anymore. Depressing. Like comfy shoes

Needed to get one for HUBBY. He had to give back work oNE. but he really never uses them since not working. So git some more memory for my old x p laptop..took all my stuff off..but hey it works and he feels he has his own. Lol but he can't even run scans or updates. I AM not learning a new system for his 15 minutes a week. Plus the money.

Sometimes they make you want to scream . But the geeks should be able to help you..take it in and holler. Lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296379 May 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I bought mine, it was great. For like two weeks. And then something happened. I don't know if I did it or if the computer did it to itself. Whatever happened, I am unable to get it back to factory settings and have absolutely nothing on my screen. My desktop now resides in the right bottom corner next to the clock/calendar. Every once in a while when i reboot, the desktop picture will show up, but not the Windows 8 version where I should be able to just click and go. Very annoying. I should be calling the Geek Guys since I paid for 'em.
I agree, Windows 8 sucks and blows!!
Can you access your computer's control panel? You can reset to factory settings through the programs. If you cannot access the control panel, you can google the problem, and 9 times out of ten you can get tips and step-by-step instructions. I used 'Google Ask' for all SORTS of knotty problems when I was first getting acquainted with this thing.

It's a learning process, as my son keeps telling me....
Gtown71

United States

#296380 May 16, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There wouldn't have been a need for a Jewish state if so many Christians weren't bigots. But, it is what it is. Interesting that they are doing to the Palestinian people what what was done to them. I'm not interested in a political discussion... just musing.
Not sure how anyone could believe your last statement.

Give palistine an inch -------

I seen a cartoon pic of how they were thousands of missils being throwed at isreal, and after several days it shows 1 being fired back from isreal, and the next pic shows how the world was outraged by isreals actions.

That's about the same as your statement.

Isreal is nor going anywhere!

Have you ever wonder why sooo many hate such a tiny spot of land?

Answer -it is all about God and the god of this world.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296381 May 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been those who, either claim No God, and they did it all on their own, and those who praise their God, when they do well, and blame God when things go bad.
A person cannot have it both ways -they either have free will, or they don't.
The Holocaust as an act of free will...on the part of the Jews???

But hey, God knows what is going to happen, regardless of our free will...in his omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence, etc.
He knew what Mary would say, and what Abraham would do, and What Cain would do, and what Eve would do...blah, blah, blah.

It's that whole "Vast Eternal Plan" thingy...

I think YOU'RE the one trying to have it both ways, dear...

Atrisco Village

#296382 May 16, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you access your computer's control panel? You can reset to factory settings through the programs. If you cannot access the control panel, you can google the problem, and 9 times out of ten you can get tips and step-by-step instructions. I used 'Google Ask' for all SORTS of knotty problems when I was first getting acquainted with this thing.
It's a learning process, as my son keeps telling me....
I'm going to wipe my desktop clean and reinstall Windows. I don't care if I ruin the computer since it's useless, anyway. It'll be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,172,834
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Civilization Buy Fifa 15 Coins alternation 9 hr popo 1
Review: Flat Rate Office Movers And Storage - O... (Jul '12) Mon Rose Henderson 4
Black and mad (Mar '08) Sun Tameka 11,015
Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) Sun Tameka 14
Officer shot man after police say she feared fo... Sun MARK TRAINA 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST