Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313677 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Prince

Allentown, PA

#295536 May 11, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to post that twice!
Just another proabortion pagan who thinks she is the new hot lesbian comedian.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#295537 May 11, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about son? I've been out since the 70's, society has never treated me poorly thankfully. Idiots like you have TRIED to, but you fail consistantly.
I've never said that Westboro SHOULDN'T be allowed their freedom of speech, however even THAT comes with restrictions son. Funny how you ignore that.
I absolutely defend your right to make an ass of yourself, and to be as stupid and twisted as the Westboro clan. And you're doing a VERY good job of it too!
Nobody's trying to shut you up, however we ARE trying to teach you that there IS a time to shut YOURSELF up. You seem determined to do as much damage to yourself, your credibility and your version of faith as you can.
More power to you fool.
You continue to show yourself for the Christian hating pagan you truly are. I pray for your black soul.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295538 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kissing I hope on the therapy and interviews.. just by letting the defends claim he was a poor persecuted black man doing good tot the poor..ad know what those interviews eojkd be like. Hope his prison sentence is in dome nasty place. NO AMENITIES..z and he meets up with relatives of those mutilated women..
Or in a super Max!!!
Not at all kidding. He needs to be interviewed, much to be learned about what motivated him.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#295539 May 11, 2013
Wrong again. Trials not only decide if the person did the action they are charged with, but define if such action was illegal or not in the context of the law. Shooting someone is illegal--UNLESS the court determines that the shooting was justified. Similarly, a court can determine if the actions of the defendant meet the definition of illegal activity or not. Nothing tiller did rose to the level of being determined to be illegal. Therefore, unless you can point out something he did for which he has been convicted, he did NOTHING wrong. You can believe as you like, but he was innocent for all pertinent purposes. To state otherwise is meaningless.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no you can't. the activities with which tiller was charged were unquestionably illegal. the prosecution simply did not prove his guilt of those charges beyond a reasonable doubt. does not mean you can say definitively that he is innocent.
you ignored the oj question too. typical. you're ignorant.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#295540 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kissing I hope on the therapy and interviews.. just by letting the defends claim he was a poor persecuted black man doing good tot the poor..ad know what those interviews eojkd be like. Hope his prison sentence is in dome nasty place. NO AMENITIES..z and he meets up with relatives of those mutilated women..
Or in a super Max!!!
He needs to be put on a cold metal table, and his spinal cord snipped.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#295541 May 11, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never posted that restrictions provide fetuses with limited rights. never. you're a stinkin liar.
Never? Not even under different SNs?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#295542 May 11, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way who snapped their fingers? who asked you to run a wild goose chase? do you make a habit of seeing things that aren't there? you asked me a direct question, i answered you honestly. you responded with dishonesty. what's wrong with you lady?
you're not only a liar. you're delusional.
You demanded I hunt down proof of something I have no need to hunt down. Why don't you do for me what you demand from me? Prove I am this vile liar you keep calling me.

Far as I'm concerned you're the liar. And you're not even funny. Plus, the glaringly obvious point you keep minimizing is the fact you're like a thief trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them. All while thinking you're a do-gooder and patting yourself on the back.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295543 May 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all kidding. He needs to be interviewed, much to be learned about what motivated him.
Yes. Maybe..if .... But it is going to be self serving if they do..poor misunderstood black health provider..performing services for poor women...blah blah..he possibly may have started out that way..But seems he wad doing some kind of stunt on second term ladies..while Roe was in deliberation. Got a bunch of these along with some group..bussed them in and put in some experimental device called a super coil..this was in 1972' those devices messed up women..(I looked them up on wiki..nit a biased sight on purpose) some guy named Madman was using them..But obviously they fell into disuse...

So even before Roe became law he was oddly motitvated. DID a stunt or protest. Illegally and hurt women

During his career with early farmers he would charge differently for different stages of anaesthesia..But the late termers..he would knock out ..sometimes too much..so they wouldn't scream..This is from testimony..

As I say he was a venal man and is never going to tell the truth about his motivation..
And you are probably right..he will become famous..hopefully the PC folks won't want anything to do with him. And the measure don't want to show Anything that promotes PL. And he will get the same treatment in prison that he gave his victims...But he will be protected I am sure

Sadly. The jury is still out..And I hope they don't hang or worse acquit.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#295544 May 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What you mean what is federally allowed?
Federal laws concerning what is deemed legal abortion.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295545 May 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wrong again. Trials not only decide if the person did the action they are charged with, but define if such action was illegal or not in the context of the law. Shooting someone is illegal--UNLESS the court determines that the shooting was justified. Similarly, a court can determine if the actions of the defendant meet the definition of illegal activity or not. Nothing tiller did rose to the level of being determined to be illegal. Therefore, unless you can point out something he did for which he has been convicted, he did NOTHING wrong. You can believe as you like, but he was innocent for all pertinent purposes. To state otherwise is meaningless.
<quoted text>
I know what you mean literally..But it's hard to believe that is always the case on what was ACTUALLY done..look at OK and the Anthony woman..they most likely did it..But got off

And sad to say innocent people have been convicted..a lot of them criminal of some sort but not actually guilty of what they are in prison for..till DNA proves it wasn't them
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295546 May 11, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to be put on a cold metal table, and his spinal cord snipped.
And that would be eye for eye..

He will be judged. Sooner or later
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295547 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Maybe..if .... But it is going to be self serving if they do..poor misunderstood black health provider..performing services for poor women...blah blah..he possibly may have started out that way..But seems he wad doing some kind of stunt on second term ladies..while Roe was in deliberation. Got a bunch of these along with some group..bussed them in and put in some experimental device called a super coil..this was in 1972' those devices messed up women..(I looked them up on wiki..nit a biased sight on purpose) some guy named Madman was using them..But obviously they fell into disuse...
So even before Roe became law he was oddly motitvated. DID a stunt or protest. Illegally and hurt womenl
During his career with early farmers he would charge differently for different stages of anaesthesia..But the late termers..he would knock out ..sometimes too much..so they wouldn't scream..This is from testimony..
As I say he was a venal man and is never going to tell the truth about his motivation..
And you are probably right..he will become famous..hopefully the PC folks won't want anything to do with him. And the measure don't want to show Anything that promotes PL. And he will get the same treatment in prison that he gave his victims...But he will be protected I am sure
Guys man was Karman..not madman
worships reality

AOL

#295548 May 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wrong again. Trials not only decide if the person did the action they are charged with, but define if such action was illegal or not in the context of the law. Shooting someone is illegal--UNLESS the court determines that the shooting was justified.
still wrong ignorant one. if the court determines that the shooting was justified then the defendant will be found not guilty of the charges brought against him. this doesn't affect the illegality of the original charges.
Similarly, a court can determine if the actions of the defendant meet the definition of illegal activity or not. Nothing tiller did rose to the level of being determined to be illegal. Therefore, unless you can point out something he did for which he has been convicted, he did NOTHING wrong.
no one can state unequivocally that tiller did nothing wrong based on his not guilty verdict. his guilt was simply not proven beyond a reasonable doubt. in fact, not only do we not know for certain that he is "innocent" of the charges brought against him, he may very well be guilty of other activities we aren't even aware of.

You can believe as you like, but he was innocent for all pertinent purposes. To state otherwise is meaningless.
<quoted text>
what i believe is that i don't know, nor does anyone know, that tiller is "innocent" of any illegal activity. he was found not guilty. he might also very well be innocent. but no one, not even you, can say that definitively. your ignorant rantings here change none of that.
worships reality

AOL

#295549 May 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Never? Not even under different SNs?
never. and this is the only screen name i've posted under since 2009, or since chicky tried to steal it.

are you going to have the decency to apologize now?
worships reality

AOL

#295550 May 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You demanded I hunt down proof of something I have no need to hunt down. Why don't you do for me what you demand from me? Prove I am
i demanded no such thing. you are lying again. it's chronic.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295551 May 11, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
still wrong ignorant one. if the court determines that the shooting was justified then the defendant will be found not guilty of the charges brought against him. this doesn't affect the illegality of the original charges.
<quoted text>
no one can state unequivocally that tiller did nothing wrong based on his not guilty verdict. his guilt was simply not proven beyond a reasonable doubt. in fact, not only do we not know for certain that he is "innocent" of the charges brought against him, he may very well be guilty of other activities we aren't even aware of.
<quoted text>
what i believe is that i don't know, nor does anyone know, that tiller is "innocent" of any illegal activity. he was found not guilty. he might also very well be innocent. but no one, not even you, can say that definitively. your ignorant rantings here change none of that.
Thing is..isn't he dead?? Someone shot him in church (or is that another person) well the person who shot him was wrong. As bad as Tiller may have been in his practice..it's moot. I believe he will be judged in a higher court.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295552 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So even before Roe became law he was oddly motitvated. DID a stunt or protest. Illegally and hurt women
Yeah i just read about that. 8 days now? Seven women on the jury, they may be having a tough time with the death penalty on the table, who knows?
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295553 May 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i just read about that. 8 days now? Seven women on the jury, they may be having a tough time with the death penalty on the table, who knows?
Something like that..hoping they are just hung up on one charge or something and not totally hung..like one knucklehead who thinks he is persecuted or something..even the world's greatest proponent for choice could by look at those pictures and hear the testimony. And think. this guy was doing women any factors...Maybe it's the born babies they are divided on..But some of these hadn't even been aborted..Just delivered..that's murder in any book.

Oh well..Just think about O J to know juries aren't perfect.
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295554 May 11, 2013
Guy was a freak and kept them. Yukkk
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295555 May 11, 2013
30 min ago I was near where I live in So Fla..close anyway..But r o t f now I'm in France..yesterday It was Ireland. I SWEAR I did nothing.

Thought it might have to do with going to a forum or story. One time that changed my local news..????

BUT TODAY have stayed on this page.. not looked at anything and local news is the same.

Well hope I had a nice trip!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,509,560
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr tellinitlikeitis 20,935
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... 15 hr The Truth 6
News 16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 17 hr Hypocrites 305
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) Sun Dawn 20
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mar 24 Raptor in Michigan 113,747

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages