Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 325942 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295476 May 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget "Bible", "Pope" and "Pedophilia".
Actually, the Fundie churches don't hold with popes. But you're absolutely right about the Bible part.

What's sad, is that there's probably more pedophilia going on in Holy Roller churches, than in the Catholic churches...most of them are riddled with lechers. There's one or another Holy Roller minister being investigated for that sh*t once a week, on our local news station...
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295477 May 10, 2013
CrabApple wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that there were some who lived and then were murdered I thought if they could live on there own they were supposed to have civil rights
At the end he was just delivering and killing. He was terrible at his abortion job..he got sued for mutilating the women..he probably liked watching the babies die..who knows..it was a slaughterhouse according to the workers

And on what you said..it seems to be murky ground..disgustingly so with abortions that go awry..But this but went beyond that
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295478 May 10, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the Fundie churches don't hold with popes. But you're absolutely right about the Bible part.
What's sad, is that there's probably more pedophilia going on in Holy Roller churches, than in the Catholic churches...most of them are riddled with lechers. There's one or another Holy Roller minister being investigated for that sh*t once a week, on our local news station...
And coaches and teachers..make and female..anyone with control over kids can get a job they shouldn't or start a cult.

Thing is this is Not a part of any true faith. Or not OF GOD.

AND I know there have been cover-up. Also ungodly!!!

Satan loves to corrupt God's image.
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295479 May 10, 2013
Hey I'm back in Seattle..And still no passport. Or t s a. Or airplane for that matter. Lol

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295481 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Variations? Regarding who is and who isn't worthy? That doesn't make sense. One either supports the right to kill a human life while located in the womb/uterus or they dont. Total bullshit for those who wouldn't abort but think it's just -okay- for another to do. I can't stand dishonest people who play games. Same goes for those who scream "her body her choice" but agree with restrictions on abortion. What deep down liars. They are full of malarkey to think anybody with a brain calls for that hypocrisy bs.
So you believe that a woman should be made to sacrifice her own life by law, then, SS?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295485 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Laws that discriminate are begging for serious change. You agree?
You didn't answer my question. Why should I answer yours?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#295486 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Variations? Regarding who is and who isn't worthy? That doesn't make sense. One either supports the right to kill a human life while located in the womb/uterus or they dont. Total bullshit for those who wouldn't abort but think it's just -okay- for another to do. I can't stand dishonest people who play games. Same goes for those who scream "her body her choice" but agree with restrictions on abortion. What deep down liars. They are full of malarkey to think anybody with a brain calls for that hypocrisy bs.
Wait a minute. A favorite argument/passtime of the PLers is to scream and yell, making false claims that women are electively aborting healthy fetuses right up until labor begins -- which is completely false and illegal.

But you claim those who support restrictions -- therefore preventing elective abortions of healthy fetuses right up to labor -- are hypocrites?

Reconcile that one for me, please.
CrabApple

United States

#295487 May 10, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>There are as many variations to positions on this issue, as there are people who have a position one way or the other.
She was objecting to the hypocrisy of yours - not ignoring your right to hold it.
interesting since i've never shared mine
one reason its a tough issue to discuss is assumptions
i merely pointed out the views aren't all one way or another
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295488 May 10, 2013
CrabApple

United States

#295489 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Variations? Regarding who is and who isn't worthy? That doesn't make sense. One either supports the right to kill a human life while located in the womb/uterus or they dont. Total bullshit for those who wouldn't abort but think it's just -okay- for another to do. I can't stand dishonest people who play games. Same goes for those who scream "her body her choice" but agree with restrictions on abortion. What deep down liars. They are full of malarkey to think anybody with a brain calls for that hypocrisy bs.
i merely pointed out people don't feel just all one way or another on the issue
is that not true?
how they feel is dishonest only if they're lying about how they feel right?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295490 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Monster Gosnell is no different than any other of those baby killers. They all work in slaughter houses where babies xie. Isn't that the career choice that they choose to be in? Abortion is unacceptable and plain down inhumane. WTF kind of person condones this vile act to another? That's a new human growing. My God,how can anyone have a conscience who supports this atrocity ? They will burn in hell. That is filthy evil.People who advocate choice to do this to an inno ent humans life should where a permanent sign around their neck that reads {{Beware of people like me}}}}.
Why get on me. I said he was a monster..And threats..??WhatS with that?

Personally I am not for abortion period..selectively doing away with your offspring is a terrible choice to make..

AND Once again I am not talking about an emergency delivery situation where one or both die. Or if a baby dies in the womb..those are life and death.

But this Gosnell took it all further..killing moms and born babies..

Why that warrants a threat from you I will never know. PEACE

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#295491 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Total bullshit for those who wouldn't abort but think it's just -okay- for another to do. I can't stand dishonest people who play games.
Nothing dishonest about it, and hardly a game. Gonna argue my stance? Take your best shot!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#295492 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> They will burn in hell.
Not your call to make

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#295493 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>{{Beware of people like me}}}}.
You don't need to post that twice!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#295494 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Laws that discriminate are begging for serious change. You agree?
No!
CrabApple

United States

#295496 May 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. A favorite argument/passtime of the PLers is to scream and yell, making false claims that women are electively aborting healthy fetuses right up until labor begins -- which is completely false and illegal.
But you claim those who support restrictions -- therefore preventing elective abortions of healthy fetuses right up to labor -- are hypocrites?
Reconcile that one for me, please.
i'm thinking this poster feels if a pro choice or a pro life person has limits to their views, they are hypocrites
that if one thinks its okay to kill the baby when 9 weeks old en utero why isn't it okay to kill the same healthy baby at 8 months en utero
and on the same token if its not okay to kill the baby en utero because it living then why is it okay to kill the baby en utero because its life began due to rape
if i'm wrong the poster can correct me

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295497 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Variations? Regarding who is and who isn't worthy? That doesn't make sense.
So Skanky, your ridiculous arguemnt doesn't make sense. WHO said ANYTHING about being "worthy" at all? Stop making shit up then acting like it was part of the discussion.
One either supports the right to kill a human life while located in the womb/uterus or they dont.
Wrong Skanky. NOBODY has to support the 'right to kill a human life' at all, and can STILL support the right of a woman to make her own medical decisions WITH restrictions.

I can't stand dishonest people who play games.
Yes Skanky, your cowardly self-loathing is quite evident.
Same goes for those who scream "her body her choice" but agree with restrictions on abortion. What deep down liars. They are full of malarkey to think anybody with a brain calls for that hypocrisy bs.
There's no hypocrisy there at all. Again, its not a hard concept. Supporting the right of one to make their own medical choice, within reason and with restrictions is NOT hypocritical at all. That YOU think it is is YOUR stupidity, not anyone elses.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295498 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Monster Gosnell is no different than any other of those baby killers. They all work in slaughter houses where babies xie. Isn't that the career choice that they choose to be in? Abortion is unacceptable and plain down inhumane. WTF kind of person condones this vile act to another? That's a new human growing. My God,how can anyone have a conscience who supports this atrocity ? They will burn in hell. That is filthy evil.People who advocate choice to do this to an inno ent humans life should where a permanent sign around their neck that reads {{Beware of people like me}}}}.
Actually, the "beware people like me" sign would look better tattoo'd on your forehead Skanky.

Why so cowardly BTW? Just curious. Its not like you're not immediately recognizable by your rhetoric and word usage.

Its YOUR hell honey, YOU burn in it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295499 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Laws that discriminate are begging for serious change. You agree?
There's no "discrimination" in abortion Skanky. Clearly you dont understand what discrimination is, even tho its been explained in DETAIL every time you try this stupid argument.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295500 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get on me. I said he was a monster..And threats..??WhatS with that?
Personally I am not for abortion period..selectively doing away with your offspring is a terrible choice to make..
AND Once again I am not talking about an emergency delivery situation where one or both die. Or if a baby dies in the womb..those are life and death.
But this Gosnell took it all further..killing moms and born babies..
Why that warrants a threat from you I will never know. PEACE
Its Skanky JM Rose. Yet another of the regular cowardly trolls here. Disregard that idiot too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,680,544
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Sun Avi 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Waco 21,369
Moes Cup Baltimore, MD Jan 11 Lor Bippers 1
News Mayor's call to 'change the narrative' is not t... Jan 8 Community Disorga... 2
News First Homicides of 2018 Jan 7 Fitius T Bluster 2
News Baltimore police: More shot, another dead, iden... Jan 1 lol 3

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages