Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,736)

Showing posts 274,701 - 274,720 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Bet our abortion rates wouldnt be in the millions annually if a woman faced prison. She SUDDENLY would have to learn to prevent pregnancy . I bet she'd learn fast.
Now...well...she can act irresponsibly ...because she can alway have a killing back up plan.
What other medical conditions or medical treatments do you want to send people to jail for Skanky? Aids perhaps?

You are one of the stupidest and nastiest bitches I've ever had the misfortune to have met, even on a forum.

You stupid shit, abortion wasn't hindered at all, even when it WAS illegal, it simply went underground with women dying.

You're fine with women dying tho.

I almost forgot you'd rather your child die than have a life saving abortion. I suppose you'd go see her on visitors day in the prison you'd put her in for making that decision.

You're as dumb as it gets Skanky.

BTW, where's hubby? Out schtupping a REAL woman for a change? You do always seem to be more bitter when you're posting late at night, alone, as usual.......
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, your pathetic attempts at deflection and pitting friends against each other are failing Skanky.
You pulled this crap before, and failed then too.
AGAIN - the discussion was about a poster calling women that have had abortions "baby killers".
THE DISCUSSION HERE IS NOT ABOUT KILLING BABIES.
AGAIN, I dont believe Sue had a miscarriage, but if someone chose to tell me their "baby" died, I would not correct them. THey're free to call it whatever they want - and some MIGHT view the loss that way.
Then again, a person telling me that isn't looking for an internet forum arguemnt over stupid shit like you are y'dumb Skank.
I can HONESTLY say I've never once heard ANYONE say their "baby died" when they miscarried.
You're full of it. Everybody knows miscarried. She said it a million times. You're a master manipulator who knows WHO to "correct" and who not to. You're a kiss up.

That poster was "corrected" by you for calling a woman who aborts her fetus..a baby (killer) but you wouldn't have a NEED to correct a woman who miscarried her fetus if SHE called it her baby.

Coward.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What other medical conditions or medical treatments do you want to send people to jail for Skanky? Aids perhaps?
You are one of the stupidest and nastiest bitches I've ever had the misfortune to have met, even on a forum.
You stupid shit, abortion wasn't hindered at all, even when it WAS illegal, it simply went underground with women dying.
You're fine with women dying tho.
I almost forgot you'd rather your child die than have a life saving abortion. I suppose you'd go see her on visitors day in the prison you'd put her in for making that decision.
You're as dumb as it gets Skanky.
BTW, where's hubby? Out schtupping a REAL woman for a change? You do always seem to be more bitter when you're posting late at night, alone, as usual.......
Tell Sue that she didn't lose her baby. Coward.

I double dare you.

Correct her...itsyour job remember?

ah hahahha

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

The bible has no problem with slavery, so your god was wrong...according to you.
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Slavery was NEVER okay. Get THAT straight. I don't care if it was done then or not. Wrong is wrong. Don't tell me that those people back then didn't "know" what they were doing to blacks was wrong. They did and didnt care just like you proaborts are.today regarding killing via abortion..
So you think killing via abortion is a medical decision.Is a back alley abortion a medical decision?.
Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion Drs are hired to kill. Those women HIRED him. Some died with their child. What did they expect? A good outcome by a killer?
You're DETERMINED to show us all just how BIG a moron you are, aren't you SKanky?

**shrugs**

Works for me.

No, in MANY cases as is being testified to (as you'd know if you actually knew anything about this case), they did NOT pay him to abort their babies.
Are you under the impression that women havent died elsewhere after having abortions? Where is their sympathy from you?

In MOST of those cases, the woman were not drugged against their will you jackass. In MOST of those cases, death was from a medical complication - something that can happen during ANY operation.

"SYMPATHY"???? WTF do YOU know about "sympahty"???

LISTEN to yourself you stupid bitch!

You're dismissing the women and children MURDERED by this MURDERER, in order to push your STUPID agenda!

Seriously - LISTEN to yourself.

You dont care about these women Skanky, NONE of them. Worse: you're too dirt STUPID to understand that you're transparent as glass in your pathetic attempts to use them as weapons.

And you dont have the grace OR the class to be ashamed of yourself.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Guess divorce rates would plummet if we executed couples who break up, too. However, since we aren't batguano insane, that's not happening, either.
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Bet our abortion rates wouldnt be in the millions annually if a woman faced prison. She SUDDENLY would have to learn to prevent pregnancy . I bet she'd learn fast.
Now...well...she can act irresponsibly ...because she can alway have a killing back up plan.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

FOO: They're free to all it what they want(the ZEF if miscarried).If someone chooses to tell me that their baby died then i won't correct them(meaning Sue).

FOO: No baby is killed in abortion. Its not a baby unless its born you fkn moron.

Coward.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you under the impression that women and girls dont change their minds prior totheir abortions YET have them done anyway? You've been linked testimonies of such stories and you try to debunk them.
They HAVE been debunked you moron. NOBODY is being forced to have a legal abortion in a reputable facility. A simple "NO" brings EVERYTHING to a screeching halt.

If they change their mind, they have to speak up, nobody is mindreading them.
You are a joke. Nobody believes your fake disgust for Gosnell.
Well, you're certainly epitome of NOBODY Skanky, but you dont speak for anyone but your own nobody self.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did Sue lose her baby when she miscarried? Yes or no?
All that matters is Sue says she lost her son at 16 weeks. She was the pregnant woman who experienced the loss. It's all about how *she* refers to it.

It's not about how you want others to refer to her lost pregnancy. When will you understand the difference?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

My mom had twomiscarriages and 8 live births, with one baby dying a month after birth. She never once said she lost two babies, maybe because she knew what it meant to REALLY knew what that meant.

If your god plans the pregnancy, doesnt that also mean he plans who DOESN'T get to have kids? Why is your sister fighting your god's will?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey foo? Wanna answer this?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

That doesn't answer the question. Why is your god so cruel?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Death of someone regardless of their stage of life or age is painful.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're DETERMINED to show us all just how BIG a moron you are, aren't you SKanky?
**shrugs**
Works for me.
No, in MANY cases as is being testified to (as you'd know if you actually knew anything about this case), they did NOT pay him to abort their babies.
<quoted text>
In MOST of those cases, the woman were not drugged against their will you jackass. In MOST of those cases, death was from a medical complication - something that can happen during ANY operation.
"SYMPATHY"???? WTF do YOU know about "sympahty"???
LISTEN to yourself you stupid bitch!
You're dismissing the women and children MURDERED by this MURDERER, in order to push your STUPID agenda!
Seriously - LISTEN to yourself.
You dont care about these women Skanky, NONE of them. Worse: you're too dirt STUPID to understand that you're transparent as glass in your pathetic attempts to use them as weapons.
And you dont have the grace OR the class to be ashamed of yourself.
Prove to me that ANY of those women were dragged in his office by force. They were drugged WHILE the abortion was beginning to shut them up. Prior to that they PAID him to kill their late term baby. EVERY single one of them.It was an abortion gone wrong for THEM.

Meanwhile their baby was killed like they paid him to do.

Other women have died or had botched abortions and nobody in the office cared. You were linked different stories and you didnt care or believe it. YOU are using Gosnells evil for your own agenda.

You are anti woman and antilife. You're proabortion when you want but antichoice after a certain deadline.

Go convince someone else that you have ANY compassion.You're wasting your time here sucker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Tell Sue that she didn't lose her baby. Coward.
@@ Why would I tell her ANYTHING about it you stupid shit?
I double dare you.
Correct her...itsyour job remember?
ah hahahha
AGAIN, I've not heard her say she miscarried. You can claim she said it a million times, but I never heard it.

And as I've said, I wouldn't "correct" her, because I'm not the asshole that YOU are. For women that say "I lost my baby", its fine. WHY would I 'correct' them when in real life - when someone would say that - its not for the purposes of manipulation or argument like YOU try to use it for.

WHERE'S YOUR SYMPATHY Skanky?

Oh wait, you dont have any. You just needed a handy weapon and to hell with how that MIGHT make someone feel, be it Sue or anyone else you use like you do.

You're becoming even MORE of a scumbag in your lonely, pathetic old age.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Prove to me that ANY of those women were dragged in his office by force.
First off Skanky, I dont have to prove SHIT to your stupid ass.

Since I never said anyone was "dragged in his office by force", I CERTAINLY dont have to prove that.

Why would you ask me to prove YOUR LIES y'dumb thing? LOL

They were drugged WHILE the abortion was beginning to shut them up. Prior to that they PAID him to kill their late term baby. EVERY single one of them.
WRONG you stupid bitch. Its known, and is being testified to (which you'd know if you were following the case) that a number of the women did NOT pay for abortions - in two cases, three if you count the woman he murdered - they were not there for abortions AT ALL.

You really should STFU when you dont even know what the hell you're talking about.
Go convince someone else that you have ANY compassion.You're wasting your time here sucker.
Says the stupid bitch that is using these woman in a negative way for her own agenda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
FOO: They're free to all it what they want(the ZEF if miscarried).If someone chooses to tell me that their baby died then i won't correct them(meaning Sue).
No, I meant ANYONE, dont try to twist what I said Skank.
FOO: No baby is killed in abortion. Its not a baby unless its born you fkn moron.
Coward.
That's right, its NOT a baby, not by my personal AND religious beliefs. Sue knows how I feel about that. However I have ZERO reason to tell her she's wrong, since its how she (or anyone) feels about THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE.

How many times have I said I dont care if someone chooses to call it a cumquat?

AGAIN you're trying desperately to start shit where none exists or WILL exist - as well as deflect from the CONTEXT OF THE ORIGINAL DISCUSSION.

A G A I N:

The discussion was about a poster that called women that abort "baby killers".

My factual response remains: NOBODY IS DISCUSSING KILLING BABIES HERE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are anti woman and antilife.
You're anti-intelligence Skanky. Take a valium. Being an asshat on this forum isn't going to bring you a hubby home anytime soon LOL
Jodi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
My mom had twomiscarriages and 8 live births, with one baby dying a month after birth. She never once said she lost two babies, maybe because she knew what it meant to REALLY knew what that meant.
If your god plans the pregnancy, doesnt that also mean he plans who DOESN'T get to have kids? Why is your sister fighting your god's will?
<quoted text>
I've had five kids and one full term stillborn. We named that child and gave it a full service. Your mother was/is either a cold hearted person or you made that story up to promote your cause. Either way you have no right saying that what I and others have lost is anything less than a child we loved. You suck.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is this pure hateful, but I notice 2 people agreed with it and found it funny.
Is this just another example of Christianity is action?
NO, Zack is a fcking retard, he doesn't represent conservatism or Christianity in any way
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown, you can take your clock and shove it straight up your ass. Thanks sincerely in advance for your cooperation.
Listen you, how hypocritical is it for old JEWISH you to claim that this guy is full of it for needing a savior? dont jews need a savior too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you, how hypocritical is it for old JEWISH you to claim that this guy is full of it for needing a savior? dont jews need a savior too?
First off moron, I dind't say he's full of shit becuase he NEEDS a savior. Go back. Read. Pay attention this time.

As for "dont jews need a savior too"?

Educate yourself boy.

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,701 - 274,720 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,071,144
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr PetVax 18,482
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Tue Cupid advise 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon jake 82
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Jul 6 IMGKNEE 121,133
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••