Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,461 - 274,480 of 305,158 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Jesusfuc--THAT'S your "proof?"
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
In that contet, I can accuse you of using lehal force when you brush your teeth--provided you do. The argument concerned legally-based use of lethal force,
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.

Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
this is our country's sham. Murder of children and no news coverage?

GOD HELP US
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.
Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
for certain, not anytime soon.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
for certain, not anytime soon.
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Huh
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.
nope, not by a long shot. no where near anytime soon.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

It is delusion. If the skin is cut to the subcutaneous level, there will be a scar. it may be difficult to see, but it's still there.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is faith.
When you cut your finger, it heals.
No stitches. No staples. No scar.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."

Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text> proof".
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
<quoted text>
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."
it's common knowledge "and" i looked it up, idiot.

missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?

you ok? you're not trying to post and fellate at the same time again, are you?
Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20209430/man-co...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.
Gtown, you can take your clock and shove it straight up your ass. Thanks sincerely in advance for your cooperation.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....
Looks like YOU are the idiot. Nothing there about "lethal force", he was simply found guilty of animal cruelty.

"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty"

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like YOU are the idiot. Nothing there about "lethal force", he was simply found guilty of animal cruelty.
"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty"
He's referring to a policy change for police officers using deadly force on dogs.

"The new policy clarifies that lethal force is authorized if officers decide there is "imminent danger of bodily harm" to themselves or another human, not when a dog is simply acting aggressively".

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....
That incident has nothing to do with the policy change.

"The changes come after a highly publicized incident in which officer Thomas Griffin was dispatched to a possible domestic disturbance on East Fifth Street in late April but was sent to the wrong address. There, he encountered resident Michael Paxton and his blue heeler, Cisco".

There is about a 25 pound difference between a mixed Jack Russel and a Blue Heeler. How you thought the two stories were connected to bring about policy change in "lethal force" against a dog is beyond me.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
Responding to troll posts by the prince is pointless. Best to ignore the troll. Stop feeding it.
You are known by what you call yourself and you named yourself well. Your hatred knows no bounds.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It was Stacey Campfield from Tennessee, the man is an idiot. An example of a couple of bills he has proposed is the Don't Say Gay Bill. In it's original form the bill prohibited any discussion of homosexuality in schools. In the revised version it required teachers to give a referral for psychiatric treatment. Prior to this revision, the bill required teachers to "out" the student to the parents. It passed, but was struck down by lawmakers.
http://www.queerty.com/tns-re-revised-dont-sa...
Another Bill from the village idiot was Welfare for Grades. If a poor kid doesn't make the grades in school, the family's welfare is cut. The State of Tennessee wants him recalled. Here is the FB link.https://www.facebook.com/ RecallCampfield
Of cpurse you wopuld say that poagan. He has laid out the truth about aids and the militant gay agenda. The lamestream media can't hide the truth forever.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

This is a well done documentary about the Gosnell case:

http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/12/why-t...

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynniekins thinks she knows EVERYTHING STO, dontchaknow? Recently I posted about my BIL's sister's passing, due to eclampsia. It DOES happen, and she's an idiot.
But Lynne has to stick to that Mayo page because it says exactly what she NEEDS it to say. She ignores everything else that's said MORE, like this link:
"The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section."
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Pre-Eclamp...
Or this one:
"The only cure is termination of the pregnancy at a time as favorable as possible for fetal survival."
http://www.health.am/gyneco/more/preeclampsia...
The Mayo clinic may not say the word "abortion", but the FACT is that the termination of the pregnancy IS the only treatment, and that INCLUDES abortion as well as any OTHER method of terminating the pregnancy - ie: delivery. Period.
Lynnie's bullshit notwithstanding.
Why do you insist on always portraying yourself as such an ignorant buffoon?

BIRTH is technically "terminating a pregnancy". So you're saying you consider BIRTH an "abortion"?

You even quoted the same thing I posted from the link I provided: "The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section."

For pre-eclampsia and eclampsia delivery is the treatment, which ius what MEDICAL sites say, your "news site" isn't a medical site. Delivery is BIRTH. BIRTH is NOT an "abortion", you fool.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Mistyped and typed quote as being:("The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section.")
That was the wrong quote.

The one I was referring to was the one I had also posted from the Mayo clinic link:

"The only cure is termination of the pregnancy at a time as favorable as possible for fetal survival."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nuculur option 1,082,230
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min truth told 18,581
Baltimore Stands with Israel 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 24
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 11 hr MAF 25
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sun IMGKNEE 121,141
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) Sun Embroidery supplies 6
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Jul 23 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000