Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,108
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291613 Apr 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ethically, yes, but you specifically used the term, "criminally responsible."
It's not like suspected child abuse, where the reporting is mandatory. They did an inspection for their own purposes, the clinic didn't meet the criteria, so they didn't grant them membership. They are not a state reporting agency, they merely have a membership of clinics that meet their own standards to recommend to women who call looking. It's really simple. Did the inspector tell her immediate superiors in the NAF? Because I don't remember if any article ever said. Did she, or anyone at the NAF KNOW that the clinic was NOT being inspected by the state? She wants to pretend they are just as culpable as the state when they are not, and can't let go of this particular bone. And when she began, she was trying to use it to "prove" that PCers don't really care about women, implying that our "leadership" (the NAF) doesn't really care, and we weren't taking them to task for it here on Topix, that's all.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291614 Apr 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, Sue, is that when you support a ban on abortion, you support the superseding of rights of the unborn over the rights of the born... the rights of the fetus over the rights of the woman. Is that okay with you?
I think you have to support the rights of the one being killed.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291615 Apr 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Good, then your personal religious beliefs will not be relevant to this secular nation's laws and you shouldn't demand that they are. Just making sure that you understand that.
The laws change.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291616 Apr 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the duty of the STATE to do the reporting idiot. They failed, yes, everyone has acknowledged this. However the BIGGER failure, the more important one, is the STATES failures.
But no one is defending the state in their neglect, but they are defending the NAF.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291617 Apr 2, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, but it would still fall under your blanket statement/desire that "abortion should be illegal because it ends a human life.
What???

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291618 Apr 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ethically, yes, but you specifically used the term, "criminally responsible."
Interesting. If this is true, then you can't blame the RCC for the rapes that were committed by their priests, because what is told to them in confidence, for example the confessional, they would not be legally bound to report.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291619 Apr 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how she can't take the harshness that she dishes out. She's a hypocrite.
I can take anything you can dish out.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291620 Apr 2, 2013
Yes, christianity is still around, like STD's and hansen's disease. Just keep it the hell out of the laws we ALL have to live by.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't grasp is that I have no interest whatsoever in what Jews or atheists think of my religion. Christianity isn't going away and I have plenty of people to discuss it with.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291621 Apr 2, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. As far as I'M concerned, it's THEIR hell. Let them burn in it.
They have to live their lives in fear of a punitive God...sounds like they're in their hell already.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291625 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She made it easy for you but all she said was nothing in scripture has come to pass. I showed you where it has.
You can buy what she says hook line and sinker but it is a stupid conversation to have with you because you don't believe anything in Judaism either. Dead man walking.
You showed me nothing but a link to a list that I was supposed to "cross-reference" to numerous scriptures that was supposed to keep me busy "for a week" blah blah...
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#291626 Apr 2, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
My post was quite clear. You said abortion should be illegal because it ends a human life. I said that spontaneous abortion would also be included in that, were it to actually happen. Such a blanket statement/desire should be carefully phrased.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291627 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't grasp is that I have no interest whatsoever in what Jews or atheists think of my religion. Christianity isn't going away and I have plenty of people to discuss it with.
Oooo...Ink is gonna snatch up her toys and storm off the playground in a huff.

Newsflash Ink...I don't care if you fundies think I'm going to burn in your mythical hell while your mythical God looks on.

Life is a 2 way street.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291628 Apr 2, 2013
How cute. prove it.
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Regressive liberalism, the sexual revolution, abortion, the dog of zion, is why so many people have std's you fool!
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#291629 Apr 2, 2013
Correction:

if that were to actually happen
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291630 Apr 2, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo...Ink is gonna snatch up her toys and storm off the playground in a huff.
Newsflash Ink...I don't care if you fundies think I'm going to burn in your mythical hell while your mythical God looks on.
Life is a 2 way street.
I wasn't criticizing atheism or Judaism. I wouldn't do that.

I also don't give any thought to your life here or after you die.
You don't seem to be able to understand that you aren't important to me nor is what you think about God or religion. Hope this isn't a letdown to you.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#291631 Apr 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like suspected child abuse, where the reporting is mandatory. They did an inspection for their own purposes, the clinic didn't meet the criteria, so they didn't grant them membership. They are not a state reporting agency, they merely have a membership of clinics that meet their own standards to recommend to women who call looking. It's really simple. Did the inspector tell her immediate superiors in the NAF? Because I don't remember if any article ever said. Did she, or anyone at the NAF KNOW that the clinic was NOT being inspected by the state? She wants to pretend they are just as culpable as the state when they are not, and can't let go of this particular bone. And when she began, she was trying to use it to "prove" that PCers don't really care about women, implying that our "leadership" (the NAF) doesn't really care, and we weren't taking them to task for it here on Topix, that's all.
The Gosnell clinic isn't a model if the typical abortion provider. Period. I don't care what these fanatics think.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291632 Apr 2, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You showed me nothing but a link to a list that I was supposed to "cross-reference" to numerous scriptures that was supposed to keep me busy "for a week" blah blah...
No problem.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291633 Apr 2, 2013
I would argue that life is a 4-way stop where everyone believes they have right of way.
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo...Ink is gonna snatch up her toys and storm off the playground in a huff.
Newsflash Ink...I don't care if you fundies think I'm going to burn in your mythical hell while your mythical God looks on.
Life is a 2 way street.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#291634 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have to support the rights of the one being killed.
I was interested in Susanm's opinion, specifically. Thanks for your input, though.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#291636 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws change.
And, people's personal religious beliefs will still not be relevant in the making of those laws. You should agree with that, since you don't care about anyone else's religions. Correct?

Do you even bother to read posts, or do you just pop off, half-cocked, every time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Teaman 1,156,200
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 19,572
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 22 hr Keyeport resident 5
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 25 anermagicman 104
Viagra may work for women, too (Jul '08) Dec 24 Teras 25
Merry Christmas...Christ was born on December 25th Dec 23 your cuz 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 23 Squach 118,368
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:59 am PST

NFL10:59AM
Josh Gordon suspended by Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports11:25 AM
Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon suspended by team for finale
NFL11:34 AM
Cowboys' Rolando McClain (illness) to miss Week 17
CBS Sports 2:01 PM
Ravens rookie didn't know rookies could make Pro Bowl
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis