Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,652
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#290092 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so determined to drag someone else into your arguement?
Why do you go around incessantly trying to start shit w/ prolifers?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#290093 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I also understand the desire no to have children. IMO where prolifers make the biggest mistake is in being against birth control. If a woman desides that she doesn't ever want children, all forms of BC, including having her tubes tied or her partner having a vasectomy, should be readily available.
I won't use artificia birth control because it is not permitted in my Catholic Faith. It is not a "mistake" to follow the precepts of my Catholic Faith. It is you exemplifying bigotry that is a mistake.

^^ Sandra Fluke's sister ^^

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290094 Mar 22, 2013
chocobeast wrote:
The Cathies are strongly into incest. The sexual deparavity of the average catholick is shocking. They beef against what other people do sexually to cover their own perversion. The Cathies are the most perverted lot on the planet!!! Don't be fooled! The Cathlicks are into annal sex big time! they love it! The vatican is a bastion of annal sexual activity!
Cath-O-Pervs!
Oh STFU troll.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#290095 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo did a fine job of expressing her beliefs as she understands them.
Susan Butt Smooch: "Foo did a fine job of expressing her beliefs as she understands them."

<3 (__ 0 __)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290096 Mar 22, 2013
Lesbians and gay men are both hmosexuals. All 4 orietations are innate and "normal".

Bestiality and pedophilia are learned behaviors and as long as those involved do not molest children or animals, it's none of your business.

We DON'T create rules of science; we observe them. Yo9u ignore what real science says and make up crap that furthers your fascist beliefs.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim lesbianism, homexualism and bisexualism are natural states of humans and as normal as heterosexual, then why not pedophila or beastiality? Why do you discriminate?
You pagns love to create your own rules of nature and science. If any sexual preference is normal, you must believe that an adult wanting a loving sexual relationhsip with a child is just another normal human condition and that makes you sick.
You and your pagan friends will say and do anyhting to justify your abnormal human condition.
You are still loved by god, you are still human but your craving of man flesh is an abnormal condition and not noirmal. Just as your approval of adult/child relationships is not normal.

Location hidden

#290097 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now No Relevance, dont be jealous because for years, Sue has been able to get along with folks from both sides of the abortion issue, while you can't even get along with your left hand.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#290098 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey A*hole, I hate Bitner's position on abortion as much as anybody, but this comment is way out of line.
Feel free to post a prolife post any time, dear.

Ya kiss ass ya.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#290099 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
Docs: Same-sex marriage benefits kids
"Although Jackson did not provide specifics on the study, Perrin dismisses such concerns and says virtually all the studies evaluating the benefit of having both a mother and a father in the home compare the situation to a one-parent family, typically the mother alone—not to two parents of the same sex.
“This is something that people are often concerned about, but in reality it just isn’t really a problem for these families,” she said.“It’s very clear that other people in the child’s family environment can substitute for a male or a female influence.”
In reaching its conclusion, the American Academy of Pediatrics authors reviewed more than 30 years of scientific research evaluating children raised by gay and lesbian parents.
“There’s no relationship between parents' gender or sexual orientation and their children's well-being,” Perrin said.“Our conclusion is based in the fact that there’s no evidence at all that same-sex marriage harms children in any way.”
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/21/no-e...
1) Gay adoption is child discrimination. Period.

2) Feel free to make a prolife post, dear. You seem to be needing a lot of attention from the proaborts....fishing for your "Atta girl!" back pats.

** pat, pat **

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290100 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along little doggie....

Location hidden

#290101 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU troll.
I didn't address that post because, well....it just wasn't worth addressing.

Location hidden

#290102 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now No Relevance, dont be jealous because for years, Sue has been able to get along with folks from both sides of the abortion issue, while you can't even get along with your left hand.
It's a good thing that I never stood my ground against anything that you have posted.

Location hidden

#290103 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya kiss ass ya.
I love it when you live up to your name!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290104 Mar 22, 2013
How about asking permission? It's only polite before knocking someone up.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect a written contract?

Location hidden

#290105 Mar 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How about asking permission? It's only polite before knocking someone up.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that if their was a trial and it was proven that the woman said "38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word." it would be considered consensual.

Location hidden

#290106 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya kiss ass ya.
She posts them ALL the time dear.

You simply dont like that she doesn't show the proper disrespect to everyone that YOU requre others to show.

@@ You power-trippin son, only you ain't GOT no power, so all you end up doing is trippin'.

ROFLMAO! Ya poor lil ineffectual fella....

Location hidden

#290107 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Gay adoption is child discrimination. Period.
Bullshit. Period.

You're fine with the thousands of unwanted kids STAYING unwanted kids, MORE so if gays or lesbians want to adopt those your kind can't be bothered with.

FORTUNATELY, you're a meaningless schmuck, and thousands of these kids WILL be adopted by gays and lesbians who give them wonderful homes.

OH and teach them not to put up with your kind's bullshit. BONUS! <<grins>>
2) Feel free to make a prolife post, dear. You seem to be needing a lot of attention from the proaborts....fishing for your "Atta girl!" back pats.
** pat, pat **
Poor lil jealous No Relevance. He can't even get his mama's 'atta's girl' pats.....

Location hidden

#290108 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along little doggie....
ROFMAO. Please Sue, dont insult bitches. Oh, boy dogs might take exception too....

Location hidden

#290109 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that I never stood my ground against anything that you have posted.
Never!@@ That poor boy has short term memory loss.

Location hidden

#290110 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

Who would have thunk that you, Bitner, Petey, Katie, etc. were all prolife!

Location hidden

#290111 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Short term memory, and long term stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,217,644
Remember what happened in Ferguson Mo. 3 hr Eagle Eye 1
News More Details Emerge in Arrest of Freddie Gray 3 hr Eagle Eye 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Booger Toast 19,840
News Fact check: O'Malley lays claim to an ambitious... 12 hr Brian 1
News Man in coma after encounter with police 13 hr Nellie 4
News Off-duty Officer's Car Taken With Special Needs... 13 hr Ashley 1
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]