Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,401 - 272,420 of 305,184 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that they can never settle on having one or the other as a permenant partner, they have to have both?
You also said that was the majority of people and that being only gay or only straight is actually the minority.
Nothing he said in anyway resembles your first sentence.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
About six. I was madly in love with John Clark.
So, at six, you were not only thinking of about sex (sounds like you should have been removed from your parents), you then made a conscious choice to only be sexually attracted to men? Really?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope; that's frigging ignorant. It means that they have the capacity to be attracted to either gender; it's just as innate as your heterosexuality. They can chooe how or if to express those desires, but they can't choose not to be attracted to both.
<quoted text>
I reread this and I understand that you are saying bisexuals are attracted to both genders. My question would be does a bisexual person ever choose his identity and pick a monogamous relationship with one gender?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, at six, you were not only thinking of about sex (sounds like you should have been removed from your parents), you then made a conscious choice to only be sexually attracted to men? Really?
Didn't you ever have a boy you liked when you were a child? Probably not.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I said nothing of the kind. Bisexuals can have permanent relationships with one person. It doesn't mean they can't be attracted to other people; they just choose not to act on it--you know, like everyone else can.

The second statement is true. Many are bisexual with a pronounce preference, but also have occasional attractions to the less-favored gender.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that they can never settle on having one or the other as a permenant partner, they have to have both?
You also said that was the majority of people and that being only gay or only straight is actually the minority.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt Foo said anything of the sort that you CLAIM she did. You're hardly what I would call a credible poster, and I haven't kept up on this silly dispute between you and Foo, so I can't offer any opinion one way or the other.
Ok ocean thanks! I'll chalk it up to -I am like foo, and have NO ANSWER.:)

I pray you also consider the deal, if you're wrong about God.
Since you can't answer an easy question, and have "your own " moral line as well.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you ever have a boy you liked when you were a child? Probably not.
Liking a boy at six doesn't equate with choosing to only be sexually attracted to one gender over another. In fact, you actually made my point. Who one is attracted to is not a choice, but a chemical reaction in the brain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I reread this and I understand that you are saying bisexuals are attracted to both genders. My question would be does a bisexual person ever choose his identity and pick a monogamous relationship with one gender?
Identity? We're not talking about identity, but sexual orientation, and that person's orientation is bisexual. It is not a choice.

Of course bisexual people have monogamous relationships. With a person, not a "gender". Why wouldn't they?

Damn, you're stupid.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "Gtown" is a lost cause. From what I've seen of his idiotic posts, he can't go two SECONDS without lying, let alone two minutes.
Ocean, your lying to yourself on life.

I'll try and and ask you the question again.
I believe you said you stand for womens "sexual " and reproductive " rights.

If a woman "with a kid at home " " CHOOSES " to go out for the night and "let loose " "at a bar ", and she brings home a man, and has sex, is that woman a whore, "in your eyes? "

Pretty straight forward question, the is between you and I.
I'll see if you will answer, or continue "your " game, like the others do.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. They are sexually attracted to both genders. And no, Stupid, that doesn't mean they want two partners at once. Let's not have THAT ridiculous conversation again.
Sexual attraction is a chemical reaction in the brain, not a choice. Who one has sex with is a choice, not who one is sexually attracted to.
Tell us, at what age did you CHOOSE to be only sexually attracted to men? If you are only sexually attracted to men, that is.
Ok, with what YOU just wrote in.mind, what about all the MANY MANY MANY people who are sexualy attracted to kids?????

Who they CHOOSE, usually has to which kids the have access to.

God make them that way, or if you say you don't believe in God -are they born that way?

See YOU HAVE NO ANSWER.

I HAVE AN ANSWER.

We ARE ALL BORN WITH A SIN NATURE. THAT NATURE KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

It makes women want to lay with women -men lay with men -adults lay with children.

IT IS THE SAME DRIVING FORCE BEHIND ALL.EVEN.THOUGH SOME ARE WAY WORSE, OR ILLEGAL.

YET WHERE DOES ONE DRAW THE LINE? SRY -I REALIZE REBELS WANT NO LINE.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Docs: Same-sex marriage benefits kids

"Although Jackson did not provide specifics on the study, Perrin dismisses such concerns and says virtually all the studies evaluating the benefit of having both a mother and a father in the home compare the situation to a one-parent family, typically the mother alone—not to two parents of the same sex.

“This is something that people are often concerned about, but in reality it just isn’t really a problem for these families,” she said.“It’s very clear that other people in the child’s family environment can substitute for a male or a female influence.”

In reaching its conclusion, the American Academy of Pediatrics authors reviewed more than 30 years of scientific research evaluating children raised by gay and lesbian parents.

“There’s no relationship between parents' gender or sexual orientation and their children's well-being,” Perrin said.“Our conclusion is based in the fact that there’s no evidence at all that same-sex marriage harms children in any way.”

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/21/no-e...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up! Did you enjoy getting raped by your husband today, young lady?
Hey A*hole, I hate Bitner's position on abortion as much as anybody, but this comment is way out of line.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
I'd bet you, like me, know several childfree couples who are enjoying themselves and their lives exactly as they wish and have planned. Some folks around here think (or try making others believe) they are missing out without having children. They couldn't be more wrong in a lot of cases. Sure, there are folks who'd've loved to have kids but couldn't. Does that justify forcing all pregnant women to accept their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies? Not in a heartbeat!
(pun intended)
Katie, you'd win your bet and then some, because I know quite a few childfree people, both individuals and couples, who are enjoying life very much without children. For some idiotic reason, the idea of women and men having happy and productive lives WITHOUT children makes some anti-choicers almost barking mad (as in crazy, not angry). I often wonder why that is, when the choice NOT to have kids doesn't personally affect THEM at all.

In my experience, I've noticed that people who are secure and happy with their choices in life don't go full speed loco (nuts) because others may choose NOT to marry, have children, or be part of some religion or church. It's the ones who secretly AREN'T that happy with their life choices (but can't or won't admit it) who go on hatefilled rants at anyone who doesn't fit into their tiny little idea of "normal."
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Ocean, your lying to yourself on life.
I'll try and and ask you the question again.
I believe you said you stand for womens "sexual " and reproductive " rights.
If a woman "with a kid at home " " CHOOSES " to go out for the night and "let loose " "at a bar ", and she brings home a man, and has sex, is that woman a whore, "in your eyes? "
Pretty straight forward question, the is between you and I.
I'll see if you will answer, or continue "your " game, like the others do.
You can ask me this stupid question all you want, G. This is part of whatever dispute with Foo you're having, and I'm having NONE of it. Got problems with that? Too bad.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up! Did you enjoy getting raped by your husband today, young lady?
Not everyone has a relationship like you do littleloogie.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I said nothing of the kind. Bisexuals can have permanent relationships with one person.The second statement is true. Many are bisexual with a pronounce preference, but also have occasional attractions to the less-favored gender.
<quoted text>
"It doesn't mean they can't be attracted to other people; they just choose not to act on it--you know, like everyone else can."

So it is possible not to act on your attractions.

It may be true that the other women on this thread have attractions for other women but you have to leave me out.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably embarrassed by her comrade's idiocy, which is even more extreme than her own. I know I'm glad someone that damned stupid is not on our side of the argument :)
To claim it was a joke is ridiculous. We have seen the comments on the subject from that person, and that one is just another in a series of ignorant statements. Fundies have no clue beyond "duh, God don't like it".

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on LMN, this is a "woman" that claims to think that claiming an "ape" became a man to become president is funny. OH! And that her black friends would agree.
She's an ass.
And what does "black as Obama" even mean?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have AIDS due to a gay man having sex with a monkey. Another gay man, patient zero, then spread the disease to the US.
Hey Ink...is this a joke too?^^^

You fundies have a really strange sense of humor.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ink...is this a joke too?^^^
You fundies have a really strange sense of humor.
No I think he's serious but I appreciate you checking with me because you can't tell the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PDUPONT 1,084,471
Baltimore Stands with Israel 6 hr Cat74 28
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 7 hr SnuffAGlobalist 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
Aging city school buildings prepared for class 17 hr hector 1
Scumbag Ray Rice 18 hr Coach Chuggins 1
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service Wed Joe Clinton 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••