Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,301 - 272,320 of 305,184 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

More christian lies.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have AIDS due to a gay man having sex with a monkey. Another gay man, patient zero, then spread the disease to the US.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
If I believed in reincarnation, I would have no idea what my next incarnation would be. Since I am basically at peace with myself, I would presume I would come back as a slightly more evolved being.
I have many forms of relationships--friends, lovers, acquantances, brief encounters, etc. It works for me AND them. Why are you judging me? Not everyone is looking for deep connections, be they gay or straight. The one thing I can say is that I have never cheated on any long-term relationships.
What kind of idiot thinks that "satisfying the flesh" is a good thing? A precipitous drop in bodily function is never a good sign. Sex, btw, is healthy for many different bodily systems.
Why would I hate you? Hate takes a lot of energy. As for animals, we could vastly improve ourselves by studying them. Wolves, for instance, mate for life and NEVER mate outside the pair-bond.
Dou you have any idea how many children and adults die every day? It happens and there is nothing you can do about it. Agonizing over every report is neither productive nor healthy.
I never said Jesus did anything; I try not to criticize fictional characters. However, a lot of his followers are complete a-holes in his name.
<quoted text>
Looks like it would be good to be a wolf?
I'm not judging you cpeter, since my sin is just as great as anyones, just wanted you to think about one thing.
What if you're wrong, about God?

I watched a dirt dobber pull a dead spider over 30 yds.
The spider was much larger the it was, and every few feet, it would stop, and fly to its nest. If it was off course, then it would line back up when it flew back.

If a dirt dobber, was smart enough to do that, us humans should be alittle better off, but yet humanity is getting worse, not better.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
The KKK is a christian organism.
<quoted text>
Why?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
More christian lies.
<quoted text>
Special Olympics keep bothering for money.
Why would you make children that are ill run?
Those children have heart problems.
They raise them always telling them that they
are not normal and then they make them run to
prove themselves. Who is really retarded?

I am sure it is CARC needing money so they
can pretend that they have a business.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Who is Leo Sweet?

There was a child that told me that his
father fell off of a cliff.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Foo says, if a single woman CHOOSES to go to the bar and pick up different men, then she is a wwhore. Do you feel the same, or are you really for womens freedom over their own sexuality?
Or would you like to be like foo, and judge those you wish, and not anyone who agrees with you for doing the same?
I'm curious to your answer, to see if you truly hold firm to your beliefs on womens rights, or will you cave and agree with foo, that a woman that CHOOSES to go out and have sex with whomever she wills, is a wwhore.
if she goes to a bar first, and or has a child at home.
So what do you think ocean?
Where do you draw the line?
Do you have a line?
Or is your line like that of foo, and others, and is moveable to where you wish :)
I seriously doubt Foo said anything of the sort that you CLAIM she did. You're hardly what I would call a credible poster, and I haven't kept up on this silly dispute between you and Foo, so I can't offer any opinion one way or the other.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Who wouldn't want a baby?
Any woman or man who is childfree (a term which means no kids by choice). That's who.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Who wouldn't want a baby?

Ocean wrote:
Any woman or man who is childfree (a term which means no kids by choice). That's who.

I also don't want a baby. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, and have no intention of getting pregnant again. Thank goodness the odds of that happening are slim to none.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Foo said nothing of the kind.
YOU said it about your mother, son. STOP LYING.
I think "Gtown" is a lost cause. From what I've seen of his idiotic posts, he can't go two SECONDS without lying, let alone two minutes.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the word "convenience" as though it means "trivial". I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide if a woman's reasons are good enough.
You read trivial if you want. I said convenience as in it wasn't convenient to have a child at this time.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's being tried for seven MURDERS moron. He's also being tried for doing illegal abortions in general. Collectively, not as seperate charges.
Most of his abortions were technically 'legal' and most of his patients were exceedingly happy with his service. That is getting rid of the fetus when they couldn't get it done anywhere else.

The same 'speciality service' as tiller.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well adjusted, educated black people dont take to being compared to "apes" well.
I guarantee none of them would stand for what you said being directed at them.
You are offensive because you lie and because you are a racist. Your apology is empty since you want to remain that way.
You can't guarantee anything. You just are arrogant enough to think you can.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the National Abortion Federation didn't report what they found during their inspection-he may have been stopped a lot sooner.
Maybe the National Abortion Federation isn't about protecting women. If they were, they wouldn't turn a blind eye to many situations that are ongoing.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? Even the judge didn't make the claim that it was intentional.
Stop making shit up Inkstain.
You lied about the woman (that you thought was a man), you lied about a conviction that didn't happen, you lied about the reasons for it, you lied about all of it. And you'd have CONTINUED lying about it if your lies weren't spotlighted by showing the actual facts.
She had her licence for rubber stamping non existant medical reasons for late term abortions done by tiller.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

she had her licence revoked for

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church tried to help the gays when they allowed them into the priesthood. Now with the child abuse scandals, the gays cannot be protected anymore. So your hatred of the Catholic Church is your own self-hatred of the gays for their lifestyle and the young victims of it.
Gays have nothing to do with the pedophile priests. Grow up Tommy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have AIDS due to a gay man having sex with a monkey. Another gay man, patient zero, then spread the disease to the US.
Wrong.

My lord you people seem to enjoy being ignorant idiots.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>I really do think you need to,Foo l.
She thinks God is a species.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his abortions were technically 'legal'
Says who?
and most of his patients were exceedingly happy with his service.
Again, says who?

That is getting rid of the fetus when they couldn't get it done anywhere else.
The same 'speciality service' as tiller.
Wrong again.

Inkstain, do you stay up at night thingking of new lies to use during the day?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
This has been explained many times. Orientation is innate. There are 4 orientations: gay, straight, bisexual, and asexual. The majority of people are actually bisexual to some degree; totally gay or straight is in the minority.
It's not the same thing as preferences in body types; that's a learned/environmental behavior.
<quoted text>
If you believe that most people are bi sexual, then that means they have a choice. It is not hard wired.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,084,569
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Trying to stop us 18,614
Baltimore Stands with Israel 4 hr boo ya 29
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 12 hr SnuffAGlobalist 5
Aging city school buildings prepared for class 22 hr hector 1
Scumbag Ray Rice 23 hr Coach Chuggins 1
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service Wed Joe Clinton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000