Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289884 Mar 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? Even the judge didn't make the claim that it was intentional.
Stop making shit up Inkstain.
You lied about the woman (that you thought was a man), you lied about a conviction that didn't happen, you lied about the reasons for it, you lied about all of it. And you'd have CONTINUED lying about it if your lies weren't spotlighted by showing the actual facts.
She had her licence for rubber stamping non existant medical reasons for late term abortions done by tiller.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289885 Mar 21, 2013
she had her licence revoked for

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289886 Mar 21, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church tried to help the gays when they allowed them into the priesthood. Now with the child abuse scandals, the gays cannot be protected anymore. So your hatred of the Catholic Church is your own self-hatred of the gays for their lifestyle and the young victims of it.
Gays have nothing to do with the pedophile priests. Grow up Tommy.

Location hidden

#289887 Mar 21, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have AIDS due to a gay man having sex with a monkey. Another gay man, patient zero, then spread the disease to the US.
Wrong.

My lord you people seem to enjoy being ignorant idiots.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289888 Mar 21, 2013
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>I really do think you need to,Foo l.
She thinks God is a species.

Location hidden

#289889 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his abortions were technically 'legal'
Says who?
and most of his patients were exceedingly happy with his service.
Again, says who?

That is getting rid of the fetus when they couldn't get it done anywhere else.
The same 'speciality service' as tiller.
Wrong again.

Inkstain, do you stay up at night thingking of new lies to use during the day?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289890 Mar 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
This has been explained many times. Orientation is innate. There are 4 orientations: gay, straight, bisexual, and asexual. The majority of people are actually bisexual to some degree; totally gay or straight is in the minority.
It's not the same thing as preferences in body types; that's a learned/environmental behavior.
<quoted text>
If you believe that most people are bi sexual, then that means they have a choice. It is not hard wired.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289891 Mar 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Being a proctologist is a repulsive way to make a living...go break their balls for a while.
<quoted text>
It's a little different than killing for a living.

Location hidden

#289892 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She had her licence for rubber stamping non existant medical reasons for late term abortions done by tiller.
And you CONTINUE to lie. Her license was pulled becasue the judge felt she didnt use 'due dilligance' when dealing with the patients.

Stop lying you stupid putz.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289893 Mar 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Says who?
<quoted text> Again, says who?
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Inkstain, do you stay up at night thingking of new lies to use during the day?
Who says they weren't, you?

Location hidden

#289894 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that most people are bi sexual, then that means they have a choice. It is not hard wired.
Why is it your kind is so DELIBERATELY stupid? Do you derive some kind of enjoyment in making a fool of yourself? Seriously, I'd like to know why you spend day in and day out here - spouting nonsense and lies, and DELIBERATELY make yourself look like an ass.

Location hidden

#289895 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little different than killing for a living.
And AGAIN, Inkstain says stupid shit.

Dr's that do abortions are typically OBGYN's Inky. They dont ONLY do abortions.@@

Location hidden

#289896 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says they weren't, you?
Well, the prosecution for starters, who's charging him with illegal abortions you moron.

You're making the claims, its up to YOU to back them up idiot.

Location hidden

#289897 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks God is a species.
WTF Are you lying about now Inkstain?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289898 Mar 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Hate to say it, but that was mr ed and the name was wilbur post. Francis went through several owners, because who wants to play second-fiddle to a mule with piano wire on his lips?
Except in tijuana, I suppose...;)
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are wrong as foo is never wrong.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289899 Mar 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the prosecution for starters, who's charging him with illegal abortions you moron.
You're making the claims, its up to YOU to back them up idiot.
They are not charging him with 16,000 illegal abortions. Like I said most women were happy to be able to go to him when no one else would abort them.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289900 Mar 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And AGAIN, Inkstain says stupid shit.
Dr's that do abortions are typically OBGYN's Inky. They dont ONLY do abortions.@@
Any of them who run abortion clinics do abortions for a living.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289901 Mar 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it your kind is so DELIBERATELY stupid? Do you derive some kind of enjoyment in making a fool of yourself? Seriously, I'd like to know why you spend day in and day out here - spouting nonsense and lies, and DELIBERATELY make yourself look like an ass.
Then you can explain what he meant.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289902 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You read trivial if you want. I said convenience as in it wasn't convenient to have a child at this time.
You mean trivial, don't bother denying it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289903 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his abortions were technically 'legal' and most of his patients were exceedingly happy with his service. That is getting rid of the fetus when they couldn't get it done anywhere else.
The same 'speciality service' as tiller.
No, the late term abortions he did weren't even "technically" legal. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 22 min Robin 413
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min USAsince1680 1,224,021
News Poverty edging into 2016 presidential race amid... 25 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
Cop shoots N!@@er in Baltimore 48 min pathetic 6
total pieces of crap 1 hr pathetic 2
The Walking Dead star CHIMPSOUT (video) 1 hr TOASTER 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,892
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]