Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311000 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289539 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>As are you, I, and everyone else. That just means we are human. Got a problem with that?
Then no human is more empathetic than anybody else. I'm dubious enough why you didn't correct him for stepping out of line.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289540 Mar 19, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't seem to grasp that murder is a legal term not a scientific term.
Murder is homicide and homicide is a scientific term.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289541 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they know he's a bit lacking in brain power. He's a whinny spoiled brat.
None of Obama's peers, whether they be allies or opponents, accuse him on being unintelligent, honey. You are making baseless comments, ala Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, et al. I'm not surprised, girl. So, you are saying that you would call a black man an ape in front of your (alleged) black friends? Yeah, sure. Whatever. Pffft...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289542 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have bragged about being old. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of old people need to take naps when they are confused. You're confused. Take a nap and rest your brain.
You didn't say it, so what would you know of the context she said it in.

Maybe she meant simply that, maybe not, so what.

Oh, did you say it? Talk about confused lol. Silly discussions.

I didn't brag about being old. I'm not that old anyway. I mentioned it briefly when you nagged on about this kid thing.

Location hidden

#289543 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why angry? Because I put you down a bit too much?
Oh, you say to your sons that you are just looking for lumbs and testicular cancer, and that they are washed properly, when really you just want to fondle and play child bags and flesh sticks with your sons while they are in the bath. Filthy paedophile!
?????
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289544 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm definitely not confused. I have kept track of the various conversations happening here. You are trying to deflect from your confusion by accusing me of your affliction. It's not working, pops.
I'm not confused either. Anyway...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289545 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

You're a lying sack of shit.

You PRETEND to be better than others however.
See what I mean?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289546 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the first time you asked the question.
To be a racist I would have to hate all blacks.
Nonsense. You are the poster child for selective racism.
I don't. There are several I would vote for, for my president. Obama is not one of them. I am embarrassed to have him for president. When ever I hear him give press confrences with would leaders, he looks like the dumb, arrogant one. It's not that he's black, it is because he is so incompetant. There isn't much he hasn't made worse for this country and the world.
Clearly it IS because he's black, hense your comment comparing him to an ape.

BTW dear, Obama isn't as bad as all that. Bush was MUCH worse, as was Nixon and many others in our lifetimes.

FOrtunately, your meaningless opinion is just that - meaningless. The majority of American's disagreed with you for the SECOND term.
BTW, I know Dr Ben Carson personally. Met him many times, both as a medical professional, and in various speaking engagements for his books. He thinks very highly of the Obama's.

"He said he is elated to see a first family that reflects God’s design that “families be the social, educational and moral foundations upon which” individuals build their lives and upon which the world is built.

“I am absolutely delighted that a highly functional, intellectual” family is in the White House,” Dr. Carson said.“The Obamas are role models for everyone.”

//www.washingtontimes.com/news /2009/feb/1/beyond-his-gifted- hands/#ixzz2O17TKYc0

He has differnt views than Obama on health care and a few other issues, tho he is pro-gay marriage, an pro- gay adoption. While I love him, and agree with many of his views, I dont know that he'd make a good president, as he has little or no foreign policy knowledge or experience among other things necessary to be a decent president.

Obama ain't perfect, but he's better than what we had for the previous 8 years. You're just pissy because he stands for so many of the things you can't stand, such as tolerance and education for just two examples.
Gtown71

United States

#289547 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Normal human condition? It's absolutely normal for those of us born gay. It's just not as common as heterosexuality.
Opinion on abortion isn't a human condition at all.
The only christians being hated are those like you who insist on forcing your superstitions on the rest of us.
<quoted text>
You were born gay, as much as I was an adulterer.
Perhaps people shouldn't be upset with those who cheat, since they were born that way, right?

Location hidden

#289548 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You never corrected STO for his abusive comments.
Show me where he made a racist comment, like Ink did. I don't care if someone makes a personal comment about someone's specific personality. That's between those two people. When someone insults someone based on race, sex, nationality, that is called bigotry. Are you sure that you are an experienced adult? You write less and less like an adult, sweetie.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289549 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the animals.
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is caused by impaired relationships with a father, or perhaps a mother.
What's really sad? You seem to believe these dishonest thoughts enough to actually post 'em.

:(

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289550 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what I said? Verbatim.
Yes actually I do.

You were asked:

"Why would an ape become a man?"

You responded:

"So he could become president."

Thank you for giving me - once again - the opportunity to spotlight both your stupidity AND your racism.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289551 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know damn well that's not what I asked you.
Would you say to your black friends, the president is an ape? Do you think they'd "get the joke" if you called any of them apes?
Tell the truth. And answer the question I asked.
"And answer the question I asked"

Who the hell are you? I don't have to answer anything but I did many times. If you don't accept that answer, fine don't. I didn't actually call him an ape. That's the way you interperted my comment.

Am I supposed to be offended by the numerous jokes made about Christ or the Pope or the Catholic Church, day after day?

One slug on here is already calling Pope Francis a pedophile and another is comparing him to a mule. Life's too short. Lighten up.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289552 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were born gay, as much as I was an adulterer.
Perhaps people shouldn't be upset with those who cheat, since they were born that way, right?
There is actually a smidgen of truth to what you say. I'll let you figure it out for yourself, though.

Location hidden

#289553 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what I said or the context.
Why don't you quote what you wrote and clear up, Ink? Since you think your comment was perfectly acceptable, you shouldn't have a problem doing that. Or, maybe you don't want people to see it again. Hmmm...
Gtown71

United States

#289554 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Being a genius (something you know nothing about) isn't normal either, idiot. "Normal" is a statistic, not a virtue. If you are normal, why would any decent person want it for themselves?
Gay people are born, fucwit. Religious cretins like you recruit. We don't need pity from the lkes of you; just knowing we aren't like you makes us feel SOOOO good!
<quoted text>
Many adults look upon a child with lust, and have always done so. Are they born this way? According to your logic -yes!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289555 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is homicide and homicide is a scientific term.
How is murder scientific?

Location hidden

#289556 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the folks in prison, becouse of how their work help solve a murder case.
Omg, you're not a smart boy. God bless you, poor thing.

Location hidden

#289557 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is caused by impaired relationships with a father, or perhaps a mother.
Prove that, with references.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289558 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where he made a racist comment, like Ink did. I don't care if someone makes a personal comment about someone's specific personality. That's between those two people. When someone insults someone based on race, sex, nationality, that is called bigotry. Are you sure that you are an experienced adult? You write less and less like an adult, sweetie.
This is your opinion. And I'm sure many adults have different view points, deary, lol.

The reason one should not butt in while someone insults someone else is simply because the person could be justified and you don't know what is going on. But STO's comment is simply out of line, and wasn't justified.

There is a reason bigotry is wrong, grow up, get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Go Blue Forever 1,375,320
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min BigBubbaBluegums 20,208
Martial Law In Progress 6 hr Tom Dugan 1
News Taxi drivers nervous, on alert due to robberies 6 hr Tom Dugan 1
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue John 393
transgender happy meals May 1 bozo 1
News Cullen's assets leave the flock aflutter (Sep '08) Apr 30 Hannahsangel 498
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages