Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,190
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ms Obama

Falls City, NE

#289143 Mar 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I felt the need to study various religions for the same reason I chose to study various medical and psychological schools of thought, chemistry, world lit, the arts, and a lot of other topics--because this is a huge world with infinite variety, and I will not be defined by ignorance as you have chosen to be.
The question is, why ae YOU so afraid of life?
<quoted text>
Yet, you are very ignorant. I guess the library at where your staying isn't well informed on issues that pertain to religion,etc. You have shown everyone that you are misinformed on alot of topics.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#289144 Mar 17, 2013
That's the most twisted logic I've ever heard. And you still haven't answered why there ws no test for the husband.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up. No one has an answer which means that wasn't the meaning.
fooisadonkey

Falls City, NE

#289145 Mar 17, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That would be because there IS no "child discrimination vis a vis gay-couple adoption". Even the people of Mule Francis's country rejected THAT bullshit. He failed - in a DEEPLY Catholic country - in his 'war' against gays. Gay marriage is legal there, as is adoption. In 10 years this wont be an issue ANYWHERE except repressive countries and in your 'faith'. And even WITHIN your "faith", its becoming a non-issue.
Get real No Relevance. They only elected the talking mule because he ain't gonna be around real long. Between being 77 and having one lung, they only elected him so no real changes would take place while the corrupt leaders get their ducks in order hiding as much as they can until REAL change is forced upon them.
Personally, I hope this one screws up their plans. But to the rest of the world that does't follow your version of "faith"? He's just another meaningless dude in a dress.
Well, remember when in Moses' day when Moses was on the mountain getting the Ten Commandments? His people made a false idol and worshipped it. Everyone but a few did, it was wrong. Just because its real popular to be in with the gay lifestyle doesn't mean its right. Didn't your momma teach you that whats most popular now doesn't mean its morally good? Just because Argentina wants to be a hedonistic Country doesn't make it right. Pope Francis is right in speaking up against such evil. Pope Francis isn't scared to speak up either, He is going to be a great Pope. Remember , God wins in the end, you lose ,you fake Jew. Another thing, I am so glad you put up the REAL pic of you. Now we know what a jackazz you really are.
fooisadonkey

Falls City, NE

#289146 Mar 17, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That would be because there IS no "child discrimination vis a vis gay-couple adoption". Even the people of Mule Francis's country rejected THAT bullshit. He failed - in a DEEPLY Catholic country - in his 'war' against gays. Gay marriage is legal there, as is adoption. In 10 years this wont be an issue ANYWHERE except repressive countries and in your 'faith'. And even WITHIN your "faith", its becoming a non-issue.
Get real No Relevance. They only elected the talking mule because he ain't gonna be around real long. Between being 77 and having one lung, they only elected him so no real changes would take place while the corrupt leaders get their ducks in order hiding as much as they can until REAL change is forced upon them.
Personally, I hope this one screws up their plans. But to the rest of the world that does't follow your version of "faith"? He's just another meaningless dude in a dress.
I see you are wrong again, he is 76, in great health and does have two lungs, when he was uoung they took a portion of the lung , many doctors do that foo , many run exercise and are very active. Hey, did you know he dances? Thats aerobic activity. Your wrong again. St. Francis loved animals, the poor, he helped the poor even when they were his enemies. You mock a Godly man. You are a sick fake Jew.1251

Indianapolis

#289147 Mar 17, 2013
The difference is that there is no logical reason to believe in any deity or, conversely, NOT to believe in all deities. The only reason anyone believes in a god is because they are taught there is one. However, if you accept that there are supernatural beings, then on what logical premise do you say only YOURS exists? Even the 10 c's says that you shall have no other gods--not that there ARE no other gods.

I'm not apt to take other peoples' word for such things, and people have had millennia to prove that their gods exist. None have done so.

I might point out that atheism is the default position for our species.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you claim to "know " that there is No God, right?
Again -unless you say I Don't Know what happens to a persons soul at death, or if a person has a soul, then are you not being just as arrogant?
A real God put the change in me, as He did any and all who had a repentent heart toward what they've done, said, thought.
It is a bit harder to understand, when you look at yourself as a "good " person.-
fooisadonkey

Falls City, NE

#289148 Mar 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Cpetey says nothing re child discrimination vis a vis gay-couple adoption. In fact, Cpetey doen't even mention the well being of children. He's only concerned about using children to make gays feel "normal".
No surprise.
Cpetey supports killing preborn children.
He's consistent.......
Very true, and he supports killing babies when they are a few days/weeks old. He's a sick one that's for sure. And he talks of children so much makes me queezy, I hope he's locked up somewhere where he can't hurt any children.

Indianapolis

#289149 Mar 17, 2013
Adultery laws are not enforceable.

Define "taking advantage"? Some women like older men, and may seek out older lovers because they are more experienced. Your reading of the situation is just an opinion.

BTW--joseph was a grown man and mary was a young teen. We put people in jail for that. If it's god's law, then shouldn't both situations be equally wrong?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adultery is still illegal in many states, and I said our laws are much "like " the 10 c's
Why is rape wrong? Who says it is? How can some things be wrong and others not? If you seen a 50 yo man taking advantage of a young girl, becouse she's drunk, and you just "know " what he has in store for her, as her helps her to his car -why do you get a sick feeling about what you see?
The laws of God are written on the heart of man (people) some things don't have to be written and read -you just "know " they are wrong.

Indianapolis

#289151 Mar 17, 2013
I didn't menion it, fucwit, because its nonsense. If you actually knew kids with SS parents, you'd know they are just as happy as their OS-raised peers.

I will say the RCC doesn't discriminate against kids, especially when father feelgood's horny. The RCC gets to whine about kids when they've opened all their records and expunged every member who aided and abetted the molesting priests. They have NO moral authority.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Cpetey says nothing re child discrimination vis a vis gay-couple adoption. In fact, Cpetey doen't even mention the well being of children. He's only concerned about using children to make gays feel "normal".
No surprise.
Cpetey supports killing preborn children.
He's consistent.......

Indianapolis

#289152 Mar 17, 2013
Example?
Ms Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you are very ignorant. I guess the library at where your staying isn't well informed on issues that pertain to religion,etc. You have shown everyone that you are misinformed on alot of topics.

Indianapolis

#289153 Mar 17, 2013
Marriage and adoption are hedonistic?

You're nucking futs, moron. Your church is losing power everywhere.
fooisadonkey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, remember when in Moses' day when Moses was on the mountain getting the Ten Commandments? His people made a false idol and worshipped it. Everyone but a few did, it was wrong. Just because its real popular to be in with the gay lifestyle doesn't mean its right. Didn't your momma teach you that whats most popular now doesn't mean its morally good? Just because Argentina wants to be a hedonistic Country doesn't make it right. Pope Francis is right in speaking up against such evil. Pope Francis isn't scared to speak up either, He is going to be a great Pope. Remember , God wins in the end, you lose ,you fake Jew. Another thing, I am so glad you put up the REAL pic of you. Now we know what a jackazz you really are.

Indianapolis

#289154 Mar 17, 2013
He's not named after francis of assisi, idiot, but francis xavier.

He dances? Are we talking breakdancing or ballroom? "Cause, you know, one is a helluva lot more aerobic than the other.

Aaaandddd...there's that christian love we've come to know so well.
fooisadonkey wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are wrong again, he is 76, in great health and does have two lungs, when he was uoung they took a portion of the lung , many doctors do that foo , many run exercise and are very active. Hey, did you know he dances? Thats aerobic activity. Your wrong again. St. Francis loved animals, the poor, he helped the poor even when they were his enemies. You mock a Godly man. You are a sick fake Jew.1251

Indianapolis

#289155 Mar 17, 2013
Link to where I have supported killing born babies, liar.
fooisadonkey wrote:
<quoted text> Very true, and he supports killing babies when they are a few days/weeks old. He's a sick one that's for sure. And he talks of children so much makes me queezy, I hope he's locked up somewhere where he can't hurt any children.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#289156 Mar 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
She started doing it when I was 12 -I moved out at 16, but still went to school, and yes I knew you would call my mother a slut, when I posted. I'm sorry I didn't have a perfect home to grow up in, maybe you did.
Just not a whole lot I could do about it, though were they? I'm sure me sitting up waiting for her to get home did affect my grades, but again what could I do at 12?
thanks for the compassion.
Gtown's throwing himself a pity party. boo-hoo

Is that why your grammar sucks? You've had plenty of time to catch up. No excuses.

Do you blame other people because you're ignorant and close minded, too?

You need to start taking responsibility for yourself. Stop blaming others for your lies and hypocrisy. Own it, ask forgiveness, and repent.

Jesus Christ would rather have an honest person, who struggles with their faults, to represent Him, than someone like you, who lies in His name and pretends to have the authority to judge anyone.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#289157 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Gtown. Here is an example of your hypocrisy.

You accuse me and Katie of "adding" to the Bible (which neither of us have done) while you are blatantly ADDING to the Bible in the very same post!

How do you square that with representing Christ?

You can't. That's why you won't acknowledge your own words.

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife. He takes her to the priest, and does all required. Notice if she is telling the truth, nothing rots, and its all good. She can accept seed, which means she's not pregnant. If she lies, her thigh rots, and etc etc. It still goes to show, that if a man becomes jealous, it must mean that either, his wife is not only cheating, but pregnant with another mans child, or the jealous man is being jealous for no reason at all.

The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense.

"The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense."

Katie:

Agree. Wonder why you're trying to do just that by saying this, "Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife."

STO:

Katie's response to this post is on target.

You contradict yourself.

"The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense."

contradicts

"Lets look at this outside the bible..."

You're adding.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289158 Mar 17, 2013
STO wrote:
Hey Gtown. Here is an example of your hypocrisy.
You accuse me and Katie of "adding" to the Bible (which neither of us have done) while you are blatantly ADDING to the Bible in the very same post!
How do you square that with representing Christ?
You can't. That's why you won't acknowledge your own words.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife. He takes her to the priest, and does all required. Notice if she is telling the truth, nothing rots, and its all good. She can accept seed, which means she's not pregnant. If she lies, her thigh rots, and etc etc. It still goes to show, that if a man becomes jealous, it must mean that either, his wife is not only cheating, but pregnant with another mans child, or the jealous man is being jealous for no reason at all.
The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense.
Katie:
Agree. Wonder why you're trying to do just that by saying this, "Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife."
STO:
Katie's response to this post is on target.
You contradict yourself.
contradicts
"Lets look at this outside the bible..."
You're adding.
But .... but ... but STO it's *different* when they do it. Didn'tcha know that?!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289159 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
On your link, the only version of the bible that uses the word miscarriage is the NIV. None of the others do. Why?
Did you look at the link? Actually read it by chance? My take is that some actually translate back to Hebrew. Others opine perspectives.

Did you see where your opinion was included in those perspectives? As if an accused woman actually had the choice to refuse to stand before God and the priest.

Also, Cptr asked you why the Law of Jealousies didn't apply to men. A perspective of that was also in the link. Did you see it?
fooisadonkey

Falls City, NE

#289160 Mar 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
He's not named after francis of assisi, idiot, but francis xavier.
He dances? Are we talking breakdancing or ballroom? "Cause, you know, one is a helluva lot more aerobic than the other.
Aaaandddd...there's that christian love we've come to know so well.
<quoted text>
LOL, the Pope had a news conferance and said he picked St. Francis of Assisi. You are wrong again . this is from CNN....(CNN)-- Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina, the new pope, is breaking historic ground by choosing the name Francis.

It's the first time the name is being used by a pope, said CNN Vatican expert John Allen.

Pope Francis chose his name in honor of St. Francis of Assisi because he is a lover of the poor, said Vatican deputy spokesman Thomas Rosica.

"Cardinal Bergoglio had a special place in his heart and his ministry for the poor, for the disenfranchised, for those living on the fringes and facing injustice," Rosica said.

St. Francis, one of the most venerated figures in the Roman Catholic Church, was known for connecting with fellow Christians, Rosica added. Wow Petey, don'tcha watch the news?
fooisadonkey

Falls City, NE

#289161 Mar 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Link to where I have supported killing born babies, liar.
<quoted text>
There's so many I don't have the free time to do that.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#289162 Mar 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are showing your ignorance by refusing to accept the evidence of the translations presented by STO and his use of Strong's. I posted a couple times my 20yr old NIV bible says the same thing, that the bitter water will cause abortion. It will cause the womb to miscarry, to be barren. Whether the woman is pregnant by another man or not is left to interpretation of those with more knowledge than you will ever bear in this life time, Gtown (who reads like JM and Triple L). But the woman is being brought before God, before the priest, to determine her guilt or innocence. If guilty of adultery, women were put to death then as now in the Middle East.
"Bible > Numbers > Chapter 5 > Verse 27
&#9668; Numbers 5:27 &#9658;
New International Version (2011)
If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse." http://bible.cc/numbers/5-27.htm
Katie, he'll never acknowledge anything that doesn't fit into his self image of God. He's like a developmentally disabled 5 yr old from a bad home. He thinks his religion excuses him for any stupid thing he says and does. He tries to wrap his faults up in the name of Jesus Christ. And when called on it, throws a tantrum.

He's self-righteous, but like a dumb, damaed kid, doesn't know it.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289163 Mar 17, 2013
fooisadonkey wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the Pope had a news conferance and said he picked St. Francis of Assisi. You are wrong again . this is from CNN....(CNN)-- Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina, the new pope, is breaking historic ground by choosing the name Francis.
It's the first time the name is being used by a pope, said CNN Vatican expert John Allen.
Pope Francis chose his name in honor of St. Francis of Assisi because he is a lover of the poor, said Vatican deputy spokesman Thomas Rosica.
"Cardinal Bergoglio had a special place in his heart and his ministry for the poor, for the disenfranchised, for those living on the fringes and facing injustice," Rosica said.
St. Francis, one of the most venerated figures in the Roman Catholic Church, was known for connecting with fellow Christians, Rosica added. Wow Petey, don'tcha watch the news?
"Which brings us, finally, to the name chosen by the new pope: Francis. What signal does that send to the world?

Whether he chose the name as the simple follower of Francis of Assisi or as the Jesuit admirer of St. Francis Xavier, the new pope must know that he only has a partial chance of success. St. Francis Xavier was a heroic missionary who expanded the church; Francis of Assisi tried to follow Christ in all things by abandoning property and giving all to the poor.

Whichever Francis he is following, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doomed to failure. He is a clever man, and he knows this, as we cheer him on his way."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/03...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 13 hr Dealer 1
Subs (Jun '13) 16 hr Redroof 2
need to purchase subs (Jun '13) 17 hr Redroof 2
subs 4 sale 18 hr Redroof 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance