Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310472 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288945 Mar 15, 2013
Worse things can happen when genuflecting. Ask an altar boy.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me, fadda. I would genuflect but it makes my pants baggy.

Indianapolis

#288946 Mar 15, 2013
The DOI is not a ruling document.
Demonic Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness stems from the United States Declaration of Independence, RIGHT?
P.S> feces is you

Indianapolis

#288947 Mar 15, 2013
Oh, it's not that difficult. Straight boys are pretty eager to get off.
Demonic Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably don't want to waste time listening to one of those anti Christ no nothings blather.
It's kind of like listening to a gay guy trying to seduce a straight guy. A total waste of time.
Dallas fan

Danielson, CT

#288948 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me, fadda. I would genuflect but it makes my pants baggy.
Such disrespect
displayed on these forums. Bigot.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288949 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things are not negotiable,or atleast shouldn't be.
Yes, I'd say a person's medical decisions are non-negotiable to outsiders.
Dallas fan

Danielson, CT

#288950 Mar 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't drink it. All he can do is find me guilty and go with the other woman he really wants. It's called divorce.
When she's says 'amen amen' she is agreeing to drink the water. It doesn't say what happens if she refuses.
May I give you a word of advice? Stop wasting your time with this angry poster . He is not defending the word of God. He is showing disrespect and arrogance.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288951 Mar 15, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is you proabortion pagans hate real Christians and you deny God. Therefore, you have no interest in a discussion about God or the need to protect the unborn child. You live in the culture of death and your mission is to hate
Christians and destoy innocent life.
How can a Christian trust or discuss anything with you?
Yawn...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288952 Mar 15, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Regressive idiots like Gtown like to ignore certain facts that contradict their moronic assertions.
Or they just get all pissy about it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288953 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She's not playing.
You can't get anywhere with her because she's a very limited thinker.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288954 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ink illustrates a clear example of how religious fanatics corral themselves into isolated flocks of sheep that all bleet the same tune. They don't dare allow themselves to have a discussion in which they may be challenged. It scares them, poor things.
Ink can't ever stand up to being challenged. I have noticed that as soon as you challenge her she gets all uppity and falls back on either whining that she's being insulted or that we're playing games with her or whatever. It could've been an interesting exchange but fundies are so rigid and incapable of ever thinking outside what they've been spoonfed. I've found that the more rigid the fundie the quicker they get pissed off when someone challenges their dogma.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288955 Mar 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure drivel. I have taken on any legitimate discussion but don't try to tell me how a God 'that doesn't exist' would act if He did.
What worthwhile conversation can be had?
I don't tell anyone how God would act...that's what you fundies do. What I did say is that "if" God existed I don't "believe" he would act the way YOU portray him. Read your own words and then tell me who is arrogantly trying to tell "how God would act". That would be YOU.

Ink declares...

"All religions believe in God. Number one requirement for heaven."

Ink declares...

"Unfort unately without God, that's the end for her."

It makes me laugh how you get all uppity because you think (erroneously) that I'm telling you how God would act, but you don't mind telling me how God would act. Fundie arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

And the really funny thing is that I portrayed your God in a much better way than you did...lmao!

Gtown71

United States

#288956 Mar 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't tell anyone how God would act...that's what you fundies do. What I did say is that "if" God existed I don't "believe" he would act the way YOU portray him. Read your own words and then tell me who is arrogantly trying to tell "how God would act". That would be YOU.
Ink declares...
Ink declares...
It makes me laugh how you get all uppity because you think (erroneously) that I'm telling you how God would act, but you don't mind telling me how God would act. Fundie arrogance never ceases to amaze me.
And the really funny thing is that I portrayed your God in a much better way than you did...lmao!
Can you think of a time in history, when man (people) didn't worship something?
now since man (people) are involved, it is assured that they will get it wrong, or screwed up at what or whom is to be worshipped, but the One true God put inside all man (people) the need to worship Him.

We try and fill that need with anything But what belongs there. From drugs, sex, even religion.
yet only one thing will ever truly work.

Have you ever been wrong about things in life?
What if?
What if you're wrong about death?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288957 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
now since man (people) are involved, it is assured that they will get it wrong, or screwed up at what or whom is to be worshipped, but the One true God put inside all man (people) the need to worship Him.
We try and fill that need with anything But what belongs there. From drugs, sex, even religion.
What if?
Yes, people have always worshiped something, but look back on our ancestors and how many times have they been wrong? Did the Greek gods of Olympus turn out to be anything but a myth? How about the Norse gods? The Roman gods? And on and on...so many people who believed in gods that we now know didn't exist.

What if I'm wrong about death? So what? What if you're wrong? Again, so what? Do you really believe that you have to attend a Christian mass every Sunday to get into Heaven? Do you really think that devout Jews who do not believe in Jesus will be kept out of Heaven? Do you really think that Heaven is some exclusive place that only certain people who jump through the right hoops get into?

The fundies say we are all God's children and that God loves us all, and then they say the atheists and many other people won't get into Heaven. Just them...the special ones. Sounds contradictory.

The arrogance is disgusting.

I used to believe in God. First I believed all the Catholic rules and regulations surrounding the proper relationship with God. Then I believed in God without all the religious crap. Religion just convolutes a person's relationship with God, IMO.

As time went on I just didn't believe anymore. I don't see the reality of an omnipotent mind-reading being who lives on for all eternity, or a paradise place where we go for eternal life...I just don't believe it.

If the religious want to shriek that I'm going to burn in a mythical hell with some crazy horned being then so be it...but I don't believe in hell or a devil either.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#288959 Mar 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink declares...
Ink declares...
Funnies like ink are too narrow minded to see their own hypocrisy. Inky also makes lots of dumb blanket statements and rarely ackowledges when she is wrong. I replied to her idiocy and told her that Buddhists do not believe in god, but of course she ignored that.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#288960 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if?
Some of those you would call Vikings believed in their own "might and main" and did not worship any god.

Go back to claiming that Hindus worship cows, you stupid christard.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288961 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things are not negotiable,or atleast shouldn't be.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife. He takes her to the priest, and does all required. Notice if she is telling the truth, nothing rots, and its all good. She can accept seed, which means she's not pregnant. If she lies, her thigh rots, and etc etc. It still goes to show, that if a man becomes jealous, it must mean that either, his wife is not only cheating, but pregnant with another mans child, or the jealous man is being jealous for no reason at all.

The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense.
The other you ask about, is an example of how no matter how good

God is to people, people will always go another way, yet He is merciful and long suffering and takes us back again and again. It is sad enough to make any cry.

"The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense."

Katie: Agree. Wonder why you're trying to do just that by saying this, "Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife."

STO: Katie's response to this post is on target.

You contradict yourself.

"The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense."

contradicts

"Lets look at this outside the bible..."

You're adding.

Explain how translating the English back to Hebrew or Greek is "add(ing) to the Bible.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288962 Mar 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't drink it. All he can do is find me guilty and go with the other woman he really wants. It's called divorce.
When she's says 'amen amen' she is agreeing to drink the water. It doesn't say what happens if she refuses.
That's not what I asked you.

I asked if you believed she should have a choice.

After all, it's her husband's choice to make the publc accusation and take her to the priest.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288963 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the woman who was cheating had seen what the bitter waters did to others in the past, then you're correct, but sto and katies whole aurgument means that only if a cheating woman gets pregnant, then the husband gets jealous. They make no sense at all, but pride is a hard thing to fight.
You keep lying when you claim I didn't link you the translation for "rot", which includes "abortion".
Gtown71

United States

#288964 Mar 15, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lying wh

en you claim I didn't link you the translation for "rot", which includes "abortion".
Sto -please show me the post, where I said you never showed a link on anything. Your good at calling me and others liers, so show the post, so we can see? Not that it matters, becouse you know what you are concerning this.

In order for numbers 5, to show an abortion took place, then every woman carried to the preist must be pregnant, yes or no?

What I was saying was bible or no bible, your holdfast to this is just sto-pid! Lol
toto

Irving, TX

#288965 Mar 15, 2013
haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min RealDave 1,274,454
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 19 hr williamr85 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
Sex with Molly Wed jiz 1
News Shopping for Afro-Caribbean ingredients in Balt... Wed jimi-yank 5
News Maryland prepares for big boost in victim servi... Wed reality is a crutch 3
News Baltimore Gets $3.7M for Lead Removal Wed reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages