Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
271,281 - 271,300 of 305,174 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what anybody's morals are nor do I care. It was a joke. Get over it.
Ink, it missed the mark by a mile. That post was a racist comment that you subsequently tried to disguise by backtracking to the theory of evolution. President Obama is a Christian. JC in all likelihood was also dark skinned. Think about that.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy to answer.
I already told you. I don't think anything at all happens. I think it is only the threat that gets her to admit the indescretion.
Now answer me.
How would the bitter water affect a woman who isn't pregnant but was unfaithful?
I did answer you. If she wasn't pregnant the husband wouldn't have accused her. The translation for "rot" doesn't change because you don't like it.

"I already told you. I don't think anything at all happens."

So, again you call YHVH a liar. No where, no matter how you translate it or even if you take it literally, could you possibly interpret the Law as "nothing happens", when clearly, CLEARLY, physical consequences are DESCRIBED.

Unbelievable.

It's bad enough you'll deny the translation exists, but to deny the Bible Text, Numbers Chapter 5: 11-31 aren't there, don't exist, is beyond intellectually dishonest. You're a bald faced liar.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on after all the anti Christian garbarge on here, you are now offended by my joke. Please give me a break.
It was a racist remark. It wasn't a joke.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the number one requirement for aspiring to heaven is to believe in God. It only makes sense since it is His house. Atheists , by definition, don't believe in God or heaven so the discussion is mute.
Atheists lie.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what anybody's morals are nor do I care. It was a joke. Get over it.
Calling the president an ape is funny to you? Another racist would think it's funny. Nobody else does.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink, it missed the mark by a mile. That post was a racist comment that you subsequently tried to disguise by backtracking to the theory of evolution. President Obama is a Christian. JC in all likelihood was also dark skinned. Think about that.
I wouldn't care if he was green, he would still be the worst president ever elected.

I would have voted for Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or Condoleeza Rice anyday.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a racist remark. It wasn't a joke.
Didn't here any outrage about the offensive comments about the new Pope. Is he fair game for a joke and Obama isn't?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer you. If she wasn't pregnant the husband wouldn't have accused her. The translation for "rot" doesn't change because you don't like it.
So, again you call YHVH a liar. No where, no matter how you translate it or even if you take it literally, could you possibly interpret the Law as "nothing happens", when clearly, CLEARLY, physical consequences are DESCRIBED.
Unbelievable.
It's bad enough you'll deny the translation exists, but to deny the Bible Text, Numbers Chapter 5: 11-31 aren't there, don't exist, is beyond intellectually dishonest. You're a bald faced liar.
What I don't accept is your statement that the husband who only accuse his of infidelity if she was pregnant.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He is against killing babies in the womb.
Why do we think that the child being born belongs
to a man?
The bible says do not call anyone Father but me.
Men hurt children.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a racist joke. Why should I "get over" racism, white girl?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the president an ape is funny to you? Another racist would think it's funny. Nobody else does.
Aren't we all decended from apes? Do you think God made the world in six days?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't here any outrage about the offensive comments about the new Pope. Is he fair game for a joke and Obama isn't?
What doee the pope have to do with you calling a black man an ape?

It was a blatantly racist remark.

If someone had commented that the president was part Irish and you responded with "He's a drunk," that would be bigoted, too.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't accept is your statement that the husband who only accuse his of infidelity if she was pregnant.
I don't accept your claim that Numbers 5, verses 11 - 31 don't exist.

What are you arguing about? Verses you have never read because you have never seen them?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a Bible? Does it have a book called "Numbers" in it?
If you see a book called "Numbers", does it have a chapter 5? If you see Numbers, Chapter 5, do you see verses 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27. 28. 29, 30. and 31?

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What doee the pope have to do with you calling a black man an ape?
It was a blatantly racist remark.
If someone had commented that the president was part Irish and you responded with "He's a drunk," that would be bigoted, too.
He's a rotten president and I can't wait until he fades into oblivion.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please do show us where the theory of Evolution says that we descended from apes, or anything about the creation of the earth or univers, Witless. Until then, maybe you should stop making a fool of yourself by trying to debate things you know nothing about.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect ? You mean like the same kinda respect you show me when you call me a liar ? or when you tell me to F off or call me an AH ? As long as it's done as an acronym is perfectly acceptable right ? or when I ask you to give me an example of an infant reaching viability with medical assistance and you give me ( for the 5th time ) an example of an infant who was NEVER viable ?
And then insinuate that I'M mentally handicapped because I missed your asinine answer when in reality I saw it every time you ridiculously posted it ? I even responded to your nonsense. Forgot that ?
Knock off the poor little old disrespected Katie routine. Nobody's buying it. Or are you using it, as I suspect, as some distraction to avoid answering the question ?
You knock off all your lame name calling BS. When have I recently called you an AH or a FIM (formerly FRI)? When did I call you a liar? Once or twice under certain circumstances? Because your posts to me have been rude and disrespectful whether my posts to you are civil or not. You either suck it up like grown ups do or you put an end to it.

If you want civility from me, be civil toward me. OR show my posts being disrespectful or uncivil toward you. And these ought to be within the past 30 days, mind you. If all you have is from a year ago, then it's time you climbed a mountain and gotten over it.

I used to like discussing issues with you because you have an insight not many ACers do. There are even some things we agree upon. But you've pushed too far with the lame name calling. And I am done with that.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How can people who are so offensive be so easily offended?
What? How am I offensive? In what way? Be specific.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
Sto -there are many, many, many people who cheat, and are jealous of their spouse, and no one gets pregnant.
It is called the laws of jealousy, not the laws of my wife is pregnant, and I don't think the baby is mine,so I'll take her to the priest, and if she's lying, then the baby will be aborted.. see? Prob not
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't care if he was green, he would still be the worst president ever elected.
I would have voted for Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or Condoleeza Rice anyday.
The reality is the Republican Congress is the worst congress we've had since the Depression, with the New Deal. You believe all that crap about Obama you read/hear because you don't check your facts. It doesn't take much to dispel all that BS being flung at/about him.

(oh no! didja find that offensive?)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,082,920
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 7 hr Ron Wells 19
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 8 hr Squach 121,142
Baltimore Stands with Israel Mon SnuffAGlobalist 24
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Mon MAF 25
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) Sun Embroidery supplies 6
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••