Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310957 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288889 Mar 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an ugly comment, Ink. You know it.
Only from an historical perspective are we able to gauge the outcome. George W. Bush is still reviled by many and considered to be one of the poorest leaders ever to disgrace our nation. I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
Nonsense, pagan troll.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288890 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.
You being called an ape would be a compliment for you and an insult to apes everywhere. Stop acting high and mighty, you Christian hating proabortion pagan troll.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288891 Mar 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but you didn't. You called him an ape. That's what a racist would do.
Bullshit. You praabortion pagans trolls are going after a Christians becasue you hate all real Christians. No one is buying your feigned indignation, you embody the N-word in so many ways. You vile pagan troll.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288892 Mar 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at this outside the bible -the man "jewish man " becomes jealous of his wife. He takes her to the priest, and does all required. Notice if she is telling the truth, nothing rots, and its all good. She can accept seed, which means she's not pregnant. If she lies, her thigh rots, and etc etc. It still goes to show, that if a man becomes jealous, it must mean that either, his wife is not only cheating, but pregnant with another mans child, or the jealous man is being jealous for no reason at all.
The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense.
The other you ask about, is an example of how no matter how good God is to people, people will always go another way, yet He is merciful and long suffering and takes us back again and again. It is sad enough to make any cry.
Katie's response to this post is on target. You contradict yourself.

"The bible makes perfect seens, if one reads it as is, but to try and add to it makes no sense."

contradicts

"Lets look at this outside the bible..."

You're adding.

Explain how translating the English back to Hebrew or Greek is "add(ing) to the Bible.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288893 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Embryos shouldn't be thrown out with the trash but they are just like fetuses right up to third trimester. Straight enough?
Not at all.

Do you believe a frozen embryo has a "right" to be gestated? Yes or no.

An answer of "yes" or "no" would be straight enough.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288894 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the job of the woman who is gestating. Not the gov't's, not the clergies, and certainly not nosy parkers like you.
Haven't you read the links supplied regarding the countries where embryo/fetuses have equal rights to the women gestating these? When pregnancy is unwanted/unhealthy, terminating it may be the healthiest option. This is denied in those countries. Then women turn to illegal means. Or they die.
But I guess that's exactly as you want it, here, in America!
Or they follow God and natures plan and become loving mothers. That is something you proabortion pagans cannot undertsand. You appear incapable of even recognizing the illogic of your point.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288895 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You being called an ape would be a compliment for you and an insult to apes everywhere. Stop acting high and mighty, you Christian hating proabortion pagan troll.
blah, blah.

Stop being an a**hole, AH.

: D
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288896 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You praabortion pagans trolls are going after a Christians becasue you hate all real Christians. No one is buying your feigned indignation, you embody the N-word in so many ways. You vile pagan troll.
"you embody the N-word in so many ways."

Oh, okay. You're a racist, too. I'm not surprised, what with the rest of your bigoted posts.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288897 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess only Christians are worthy of her conversation. She can't be bothered with anyone who doesn't think just like her. Oh well, that fundie self-righteous superiority rears it's head once again...<shrug>.
No, the problem is you proabortion pagans hate real Christians and you deny God. Therefore, you have no interest in a discussion about God or the need to protect the unborn child. You live in the culture of death and your mission is to hate
Christians and destoy innocent life.

How can a Christian trust or discuss anything with you?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288898 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah.
Stop being an a**hole, AH.
: D
You firs,t Christian hating pagan!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288899 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
These would be my feelings and understandings.
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-ab...
Your link acknowledges the existence of Numbers 5: 11-31. Can't imagine how that fits into your "feelings and understandings" since you deny the same text.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288900 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You firs,t Christian hating pagan!
Pagan, pagan, pagan!! You're a pagan! Christian hater!

:P ~~~
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288901 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh okay, you can't discuss God with an atheist. But an atheist can discuss God with you.
I'll move on to converse with other people then.
I hope you can find someone to play your game. Not me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288902 Mar 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddhism does not believe in a God, sorry. Once again, ignorance owns your pathetic little world. Maybe if you weren't so closed minded, you could actually learn something.

They also don't believe in a permanant heaven.
<quoted text>
Do regard everything in that link as fact?
Didn't say it was a fact but more in line with my thinking.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288903 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link acknowledges the existence of Numbers 5: 11-31. Can't imagine how that fits into your "feelings and understandings" since you deny the same text.
No I didn't. I disagree that you can read an abortion into it.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288905 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I disagree that you can read an abortion into it.
The translation proves I can, but that's beside the point.

You claimed "nothing happened" in Numbers 5: 11-31, when clearly those verses prove you wrong. In fact, in making that claim, you call YHVH a liar.

Ink: "I don't think anything at all happens. I think it is only the threat that gets her to admit the indescretion."
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288906 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they follow God and natures plan and become loving mothers. That is something you proabortion pagans cannot undertsand. You appear incapable of even recognizing the illogic of your point.
You long for an ideal that has never existed.

Try reality.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288907 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The translation proves I can, but that's beside the point.
You claimed "nothing happened" in Numbers 5: 11-31, when clearly those verses prove you wrong. In fact, in making that claim, you call YHVH a liar.
Ink: "I don't think anything at all happens. I think it is only the threat that gets her to admit the indescretion."
Because unlike you, she wouldn't be stupid enough to drink it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288908 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You long for an ideal that has never existed.
Try reality.
Happens all the time.
Biff

United States

#288909 Mar 14, 2013
i usually wipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cullen's assets leave the flock aflutter (Sep '08) 16 hr Hannahsangel 498
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr DrugsRNotUS 20,182
News Obama, Edwards lead charge against Clinton in d... (Sep '07) Sat Marriage trafficking 19
News What the Black Lives Matter campaign gets wrong (Aug '15) Fri INFIDEL 42
Stop Don't Run From Police With a Realistic Loo... Fri Culture Auditor 1
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) Apr 28 bozo 4
News Nesquehoning church fights to stay open (Jun '08) Apr 26 Not wasteful spen... 4,226
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages