Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
271,061 - 271,080 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you murder someone, how can you really repay that person, or family?
If a person steals something "and is caught ",they may or may not be able to pay those people back.
We could never pay for our sins here on earth.
This is the whole reason for needing a savior.
To be forgiven.
If not then we spend eternity trying to pay back.
Just one sin to God, is much greater then what you and I see.
But answer the question. What good does your prayer do for the victim of your sin?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

RAmen.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How wonderful.
you bet it is. you and that wand of yours sure get around.
ooo-gaa!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well being saved means that the spirit of God lives inside a person, and if they stay in a christcentered mind frame, they will not go back to doing what the did before.
Although never perfect, if the stay in the word, handle things through the spirit, live by the spirit, then they will know they are doing as they should.
When we see a "big " preacher /christian fall, we never see them fall, we see them land. They began falling long before, as they let things slip. Bible reading, prayer life, fellowship with other christians.
If a person like me gets saved in his late 20's, the "flesh " has had control for a long time, and doesn't want to give that control up, but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, the we have fellowship.
Most christians backslide quickly, becouse they are not trained on what to do.
It is simple to stay God centered, but our flesh will fight till it dies.
This is why some who are christians, walk the walk all the time, some walk in the light alittle, and in the world alittle, some have just gave themself over to flesh, and you can't even tell they are saved.
The only thing they have in their salvation experience.
Lot was a worldly child of God, but was spared ONLY BECOUSE, he was a child of God, but look at his life, it was pretty messed up.
Some will get rewards in Heaven, some will smell like the very smoke of Hell, but are there, becouse of what Jesus did.
I didn't ask you what being saved means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So I ask you, what good does your religion do for those against whom you have sinned?
You don't have to mitigate the damage you have done.
You've just wrapped yourself in a religion(?) that suits your worthless self.
When you die, what will be your epitaph?
I would do better than him on the 10 Commandments I guarantee it.
based on reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only have I not misquoted the Bible, I tell exactly what Chapter and Verse it is, and even copy and paste it, while you speak out of your ass and get it wrong over and over and over.
You don't just "duhderp - get it wrong"; you teach falsely.
I will correct you whenever I see it because it's not right that you mislead Christians and non-Christians, alike.
Your heart seems very far from your Lord. You need to humble yourself. You're acting like a self-righteous know it all. Let us see you speak of what God and his son has to say without your pride getting in the way. Tell everyone about sin, Gods mercy and forgiveness. You do nothing but falsely mislead people. God does not condone killing innocent lives. You are going to be held accountable for justifying abortion while using his Holy name to condone it.

Peace.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I would do better than him on the 10 Commandments I guarantee it.
Again -it's the dirt bike over the grand canyon theory, you may do much much much better then me, but me is not the standard in which you will be judged by.

I, like most would judge what I did by those I knew "most of the time we judge those who are worst then us on the subject at hand ".

I would tell myself sure I get drunk, but not like so and so -he's a real sot!

I still remeber this old man who told me how he was married for over 50 years, before his wife died and only stepped out on her twice in over 50 years. I had not "physicaly " cheated on my wife. I remeber how it may me feel, I thought wow you act like that's not to bad? I thought it was!

Little did I know, if I had died I would've been judged as an adulterer, for the many times I lusted.

Untill a person can see himself as God sees them, they will never know why they need a savior.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But answer the question. What good does your prayer do for the victim of your sin?
I'm just not clear what you're asking?

I've hurt people, that I can never "repay ".
I've been hurt by people who can never repay me.

I no.longer worry or care about getting what I deserve from those who hurt, or owe me, becouse I'm very thankful for grace, and very glad I'm not getting what I deserve.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you grumpy?
Almost all here are happy with their mindset. That's enough to make anyone my age grumpy. Do you think that anybody here has something original to post?
Many of my posts are questions. I try to joggle minds.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn dude, stop trying to speak for the bible, which you clearly dont know.
Your own KJV say:
"Psalm 37:9-11
King James Version (KJV)
9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."
Show us where your bible says "only the righteous go to heaven".
I dont believe you know the meaning of the word 'righteous' as it pertains to the bible.
@@ Freaking idiot.
Matthew 25:46
There is the rightousness of "man ", but only the Rightousness of God, will get one to Heaven.

The fervent prayer of a rightous man availeth much.

Is this the prayer of an atheist that is a good person?
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been hurt by people who can never repay me.
I no.longer worry or care about getting what I deserve from those who hurt, or owe me, becouse I'm very thankful for grace, and very glad I'm not getting what I deserve.
I'm Jewish and in our religion God does not forgive sins against humans. We must mitigate the damage we did and ask the victim for forgiveness.
Your religion is an anathema to society.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the rightousness of "man ", but only the Rightousness of God, will get one to Heaven.
You know what would be interesting, research on inmates and what their religious backgrounds are. I'd bet most are Christian and Atheist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

*and not Atheist.*

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But answer the question. What good does your prayer do for the victim of your sin?
Exactly. And the answer to this is why those of the Jewish faith dont do the whole confession nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're stupider than we know you to be.

The question was very straighforward.

"What good does your prayer do for the victim of your sin?"
You can ALWAYS seek forgivness from those you've sinned against. And if you're TRULY repentant, you dont continue to sin against them. Of course, for YOU to do that, you could never speak on a forum again, since you bear false witness against others on a constantly every day.
Sooooo, by your own logic, you sin, and "dont worry or care" about those you harm - because you THINK you're not going to "get what you deserve".

Got it.@@

Moron.

This is what's wrong with your kind in a nutshell.

Idiots like you, like the Knutbar, Skanky, No Relevance et al, can and willfully DO continually "sin" against others on a regular basis out of one side of your mouth, while falsely preaching from the other side. You dont "worry or care" because you think you can simply ask your version of g-d for forgivness, then be free to continue to sin.

To hell with those you sin against, so long as you have the ability to get "forgivness" - NOT from the person you're sinning against, but from your version of g-d.

**shakes head**

You people are fk'd in the heads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Athiests dont pray you moron.

That's also not what Matthew says.

King James Version (KJV)

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

But hey, must be fun to have a "faith" where you can pick and choose from hundreds of DIFFERENT translations til you find one that suits what you want it to say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Jewish and in our religion God does not forgive sins against humans. We must mitigate the damage we did and ask the victim for forgiveness.
Exactly. I should have read ahead.

But that's okay Grumpy. It suits their kind just fine to as Gtwon said: "I no longer worry or care about getting what I deserve from those who [I]<sic> hurt".

Glad not everyone is poisoned by their ilk's version of "faith".
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Jewish and in our religion God does not forgive sins against humans. We must mitigate the damage we did and ask the victim for forgiveness.
Well grumpy I do care, depite what foo says, about those I've hurt. I told the man "who's wife I cheated with " many times how sorry I was, and he forgave me, but not all people will. Plus how does one seek forgiveness from one they've killed?
How could saul /paul recieve forgiveness from stephen?
How do you recieve forgiveness for sin against God?

I just ask for you to take another look at Jesus Christ.

I truly didn't believe in any God, but A Real God woke me up, and after I yeilded to His demand -He saved me, and changed my life forever.

He led me to read a bible and to be around christians.

Most.people are a certain religion, becouse of what they were taught or grew up with.

Look at all the different religions who claim to have it right.

If you're jewish, do you believe God will one day judge you?
if so, by what standard?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

based on reality wrote:
<quoted text>Your heart seems very far from your Lord. You need to humble yourself. You're acting like a self-righteous know it all. Let us see you speak of what God and his son has to say without your pride getting in the way. Tell everyone about sin, Gods mercy and forgiveness. You do nothing but falsely mislead people. God does not condone killing innocent lives. You are going to be held accountable for justifying abortion while using his Holy name to condone it.
Peace.
You're full of crap.

I do not "justify abortion". I don't need to. It's not for me to judge.

I do advocate a woman retain her civil rights to bodily autonomy and medical privacy. If she believes in God or subscribes to any religion or faith, then she'll have to make peace with her decision. I know it burns your ass she's not forced to answer to your religion. Thank God for the First Amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well grumpy I do care, depite what foo says, about those I've hurt.
Clearly you're lying again since you JUST said
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I no.longer worry or care about getting what I deserve from those who I hurt
Its not about what I say, its about what YOU said.

You're nothing but a cheap little lying POS - who cant even own his OWN words, but has to blame YOUR OWN stupidity on others.
I told the man "who's wife I cheated with " many times how sorry I was, and he forgave me,
Oh so NOW you cared enough to ask forgivness? ROFLMAO

AND the slut you screwed around with was married TOO? That's a new twist. Funny how this story keeps expanding the more you tell it.
Plus how does one seek forgiveness from one they've killed?
Easy, from the families and the loved ones left behind. Happens all the time.

I just ask for you to take another look at Jesus Christ.
I truly didn't believe in any God, but A Real God woke me up
What an ignorant piece of SHIT you are. The man is JEWISH - as am I and others.

You bitch and whine about us not respecting YOUR faith, while you denegrate the faith your supposed g-d CAME from you fk'ing IDIOT.

You certainly DONT worry OR care about those you might hurt - as YOU'VE ADMITTED - nor do you give a shit about your OWN faith OR sinning.

You're the king of hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,080,401
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 8 hr Petal Power 121,138
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Samuel 18,546
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Wed SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Jul 23 true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel Jul 23 informant 19
SnuffAGlobalist Jul 21 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search