Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
271,001 - 271,020 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could reread my post, but I was calling myself a jerk :)
You agree? Lol
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you're talking about foo, the IDK, but I do hope she is ok, despite having the ability to really be a jerk, how I truly feel about her and others may just surprize you!'

It can go either way, but if you say so then it's true.

Do I agree that you were calling yourself a jerk or that you are a jerk?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible, but every woman brought before the priests would have to be pregnant to be effective and that isn't likely.
It's highly likely given the biblical fact that god condemned spilling "the seed" on the ground in the book of Genesis.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Many christians believe this country was founded on christian beliefs,
Many so called christians believe a lot fo things with no basis in reality. The USA was not founded on christian ANYTHING, and that is the fact.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be remembeerd as the heathen pagan who foresaked her immortal soul in order to live a reponsibility free life. You made yourself the god of your own universe and shall dwell in eternal damnation in the afterworlds of your choosing. All so you could persecute people of Faith, while promotng your pagan ways.
The Pagan Posse on here may alugh in this world but you have damned yourself for eternity by your cruel and selfish actions.
Why are you so ignorant? Responsibility free? How so? I do for my kids and my husband, I get up and go to work where I often go the extra mile to help coworkers, I adopt dogs that I then take care of for years, I donate/volunteer my time, etc. I deal with responsibilities everyday. Like many other women/mothers I put other people's needs ahead of my own each and every day.

Can you actually prove there is a god, soul or eternal damnation? Then why should I take your rants and your mythologies seriously?

What "pagan ways" do I "promote"?

Do you have ANY clue what you are babbling about...ever?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I geuss if God was only a man, then I would agree with you, but since He's not just a man -He could've used any thing He wished.
Well there is no symbolism in writing the commandments on stone because stone breaks and people break commandments. Moses broke the first stone because of the sins being committed while he was on the mountain. So why would God choose stone again if He knew the commandments would be broken. Why would He bother at all writing them again knowing that people were sinning while He was writing them the first time? Makes it rather arbitrary doesn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a true born again christian puts much into them, becouse they have the indwelling Holy Spirit, but they are still living inside their sinfilled flesh.
Kinda like having 2 dogs in cages -which ever one you feed will grow stronger.
The first set of 10 c's was written by Gods finger, then moses had to rewrite them, becouse he broke them.
I realize one must accept this by faith, but that is also the way they get saved.
It is a spiritual transfer.
So basically what you're saying is, is that you could still break the adultery commandment with or without being a true christian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sinfilled flesh"? So do you think when people sin it's not really their fault because that's kind of their destiny...to be sinners?
What is the difference between a "born again Christian" and a regular Christian?
If Moses rewrote the 10 Commandments then where are they? Why have they never been found? Not the rewrites or fragments of the original tablets...nothing. I would think the tablets Moses wrote would have been preserved and still exist.
"Sinfilled flesh". That's crap terminology he's heard in church.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think it is. It's the best thing we can leave people...good memories. You don't even really know if there's a heaven or an afterlife or even a God. The memories I have of my parents and other important people to me who have passed away are great things to have, they're a part of my life, and they are real. You don't have to think that's important, but I happen to think it is.
That's very nice but I want more. I expect to see and be with my parents and grandparents again someday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>"Sinfilled flesh". That's crap terminology he's heard in church.
A fundie term if I ever heard one.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very nice but I want more. I expect to see and be with my parents and grandparents again someday.
That would be very nice, however, this is the life you have that is absolutely real. What you "expect" beyond this life may not even exist. I prefer to focus on what I know to be real, and that's this life. I'm not going to feel that what we have here isn't all that important because there might be some better afterlife in a supposed paradise.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The good die young. God wants the righteous to live.
I agree with that. The rightous on this thread are not good.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
So your god could be satan. Or alfred e newman.
Now, want to reply with something relevant to my post?
<quoted text>
He is your God.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I watch televangilists and they debunk going to church. Can anti-choicers explain that?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

grumpy wrote:
I watch televangelists and they debunk going to church. Can anti-choicers explain that?
Why are you grumpy?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand how you feel, but it seems like you're deluding yourself.
You expect it because you want more than your memories? You think death conforms to your expectations? Why not just accept that you don't know what's going to happen and that you will likely never know?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That would be very nice, however, this is the life you have that is absolutely real. What you "expect" beyond this life may not even exist. I prefer to focus on what I know to be real, and that's this life.
Well said.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

<quoted text>
That would be very nice, however, this is the life you have that is absolutely real. What you "expect" beyond this life may not even exist. I prefer to focus on what I know to be real, and that's this life. I'm not going to feel that what we have here isn't all that important because there might be some better afterlife in a supposed paradise.
Okay.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Atheists don't have gods.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
He is your God.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand how you feel, but it seems like you're deluding yourself.
You expect it because you want more than your memories? You think death conforms to your expectations? Why not just accept that you don't know what's going to happen and that you will likely never know?
Safe to say that you probably don't think that you have experienced a miracle or had something happen in your life that has no plausible explanation. There are lots of people out there who have, me included. They will tell you that there is a God and there is answer to prayer. I don't blame you for not being able to understand what you can't see.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

grumpy wrote:
I watch televangilists and they debunk going to church. Can anti-choicers explain that?
No

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,083,636
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 3 hr Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 11 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 18 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 20 hr Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE