Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
268,381 - 268,400 of 305,385 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad. You TRULY have no valid arguments if you have to stoop to demeaning the lives of every living man, woman and child - not to mention their families - that was a victim of the Holocaust with this garbage of yours.
There is NO acceptable link from the horrors of that era to women making their own medical decisions. None. You are a sick and feeble minded whacko to even suggest this.
I do appreciate knowing you're not to be taken seriously. Thank you for that.
I take it back. I agree it was over the top.

But when pro-abortionists dismiss photos, videos, 3D sonograms and medical descriptions of fetuses and still insist they are not humans, the only thing that comes to mind is men directing children to get in line to the gas chambers because they were brainwashed to see them as non-humans too.

Until pro-abortionists come to terms with the unborn being just as human as they were in their early stages of development, they are still brainwashed. Just not to be compared with Nazis, however.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>So you help kill the innocents helping the abortionist.
Again, you idiotic thing, that's not what a Doula does.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime, lol
How typically dishonest of you. I'm not surprised.

I always tell the truth.

Still, you were talking about something specific, so I'm asking you, WHEN? Try for a little integrity here.

What, EXACTLY, did I say?

What did I say it in response to?

When did I say it?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
But when pro-abortionists dismiss photos, videos, 3D sonograms and medical descriptions of fetuses and still insist they are not humans, the only thing that comes to mind is men directing children to get in line to the gas chambers because they were brainwashed to see them as non-humans too.
Until pro-abortionists come to terms with the unborn being just as human as they were in their early stages of development, they are still brainwashed. Just not to be compared with Nazis, however.
There are no "pro-abortionists". And who said a human fetus is not human?

Your dishonesty knows no bounds, apparently.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really? And what is that direct relationship? What proof do you have?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Come down from your pedestal.
There is a direct relationship between Planned Parenthood promoting sex & dispensing contraception, and the number of abortions it performs.
Planned Parenthood performed all-time record number of abortions in 2011.
Pay attention.
Again.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a 4wk embryo equal to a 70-something year old man or woman?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

That's what they told you, and probably each other.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom & dad were virgins until married.
So, I guess that makes you wrong.
Again.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gimme a fetus and a blender, and let's see who cringes.
Ladilulu repented wrote:
<quoted text>They sure are, wonder why they cringe at the pics of the dead? Because they know they are wrong.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Well, thank your fu**ing god he didn''t live near a crematory or burn ward, or a really bad restaurant.

Why are you so happy to follow hitler's lead to outlaw abortion?
No Relativism wrote:
True Story:
There was an elderly man living downtown in a populous city of California. One morning the old man noticed a strange odor hanging in the still air of the city. The air made him sick as he struggled to identify this all-too-familiar oder. It was with horror that he quickly remembered - the burning of human flesh. As a victim and survivor of the Holocaust, he would never forget the crematoriums. And now, again, he was reminded of the burning of human bodies - from the remains of the city's abortion clinic.
Many years have come & gone since the Nazi Holocaust. While the world stood by, quite silently, millions of innocent human beings were put to death by an intelligent, educated & sophisticated society. History is now in the terrible process of repeating itself.
_____
_____
(Thanks foo & grumpy!! Your ancestors appreciate it!! <End Sarcasm>)

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Now, don't be hasty; his grandma might have been a good man too.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making shit up now son.
My birth mother died (I was NOT 4 BTW, so stop lying), and what were my G-dparents adopted me. My birth father was overseas in Viet Nam, and unable to be a parent. He did the best thing he could, and everyone concerned was fine with it. I grew up knowing him, and while he was never my father, he was a good man.
Can't say the same for your grandma can you dear?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I guess it's okay to induce labor at 4months then, right?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Four inches is a completely formed baby with a beating heart. A son or a daughter.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Gimme a fetus and a blender, and let's see who cringes.
<quoted text>
Are you saying - you would put a fetus in a blender?

How did you come up with that? Gruesome.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Doctors often have to do harm to get results. Chemo is a poison used to kill cancer but which can also damage the immune system. You may have to re-break a bone in order to reset it properly. Every scalpel leaves a scar.
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been happening since the beginning of time. Condoning it and legalizing it is the moral dilemma.
The Oath of Hippocrates (400 B.C.):I swear by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius, and Health, and All-heal, and all the gods and goddesses that, according to my ability and judgment, I will keep this Oath...I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion...
Of course, the oath has changed in modern times. A percentage of physicians even believe the oath is outdated and not applicable because they actually "do harm".
That is how far we have "progressed" as a civilized society.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>How do we know? Your as hatefilled as the devil. Your a *dula* for the abortionist and helped kill many unborn.
This is an incredibly ignorant statement. Doulas help women who've just had a baby. I wish I'd had one after my kids were born. Especially after having a cesarean.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is completely formed with working parts. To think otherwise is nonsense.
Its not car. It is NOT fully formed at 14 weeks. Good lord woman, take an 8th grade Biology class.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm all out of bass.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying - you would put a fetus in a blender?
How did you come up with that? Gruesome.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not to normal minds it doesn't bring to mind ANY comparison with the Holocaust.

Not every views a zygote or embryo or fetus as a human being. That's how it is. Perhaps you should face reality.
Until pro-abortionists come to terms with the unborn being just as human as they were in their early stages of development, they are still brainwashed.
Nonsense. A born child is NOT "just as human" as the zygote it developed from, that is NOT reality.

If you were actually a nurse at one time, you'd know this.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is completely formed with working parts. To think otherwise is nonsense.
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>"At 4 inches, or 14 weeks, it is NOT a "completely formed baby". If it were, it would be viable and able to be born.
Why do you believe that thinking peope wouldn't see through your nonsense?"

What is "nonsense", Ink, is that you think a 14 week fetus is "completely formed". If it is "completely formed" then it would be ready to be born at 14 weeks.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, thank you.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>

How could you possibly know if I am lying or not? You simply assume it because you want to.
I cant speak for her, but I can say you are lying because what you claim happened DIDNT happen. Not in the 70's and not now. Nobody would be trying to feed a 4 month aborted fetus, that would be between 3&4 inches long after a "botched" pregnancy. It wouldn't be wrapped in a blanket. A fetus wouldn't be put in formaldehyde or left in a utility room.

Among other things.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,095,514
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min DUH 18,752
Competition for snowball stands heats up 5 hr Ynette 1
Residents air concerns about Taser use during G... 5 hr Hardcoreman 1
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. Inventor of C... 6 hr Switiker 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 17 hr Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit Tue Knock knock 1

Search the Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••