Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,417)

Showing posts 268,321 - 268,340 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
True Story:
There was an elderly man living downtown in a populous city of California. One morning the old man noticed a strange odor hanging in the still air of the city. The air made him sick as he struggled to identify this all-too-familiar oder. It was with horror that he quickly remembered - the burning of human flesh. As a victim and survivor of the Holocaust, he would never forget the crematoriums. And now, again, he was reminded of the burning of human bodies - from the remains of the city's abortion clinic.
Many years have come & gone since the Nazi Holocaust. While the world stood by, quite silently, millions of innocent human beings were put to death by an intelligent, educated & sophisticated society. History is now in the terrible process of repeating itself.
_____
_____
(Thanks foo & grumpy!! Your ancestors appreciate it!! <End Sarcasm>)
Except its not a true story. Its complete garbage.

You're welcome.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that was the tone at all. You just wanted to marginalize the video. It is just as relevant today.
It's irrelevant. It was debunked years ago, but actually medical professionals. But that, too, is irrelevant to my point.

That was exactly the tone of her post, your denial notwithstanding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that was the tone at all. You just wanted to marginalize the video. It is just as relevant today.
ROFLMAO No, its just as FAKE today, only its more evident to those WITH a brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Same baby regardless of size.
Nope. Again, at 4 inches, its not a baby. Sorry Inkstain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>You state that I have no relevance, well I do ,everyone is important. You make me queezzy in the stomach. I am sure you fantasize about murdering people you don't like.
Ah, I thought so. Visiting family in NJ, Knutter? Maybe your dead/alive gay brother? When did you lie again? When you said he was dead, or when you later said he's still alive?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie No Relevance?
My birth father decided no such thing. He did a very BRAVE thing for that era actually - he made the best decision for ME, NOT for him. What a concept huh? He gave UP being a father to allow me to have parents that could provide for me properly
It had no adverse affect on me at all. He was a good man, and my parents were the best.
I've killed NO babies.
Its a pity you're such a lying sack of crap.
How did you get so messed up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Most honest people do.
No, Witless. I was responding to your last sentence. Do you "know" that I have no "line in the sand"?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Four inches is a completely formed baby with a beating heart. A son or a daughter.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you workng to accomplish that goal, other than posting here?
I would have joined the thousands who gathered at D.C. protesting Roe v Wade had I could.

But for each person who was there, hundreds if not thousands were being represented in spirit, myself included.

Besides standing behind those who are on the frontlines, praying a lot and speaking out, joining a pro-life organization is the only other avenue open that I can see. Working at home restricts my time, but there's absolutely no excuse for not finding the time.

Do you have any other suggestions? Because I'm open to any and all of them.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't call someone else deliberately stupid if you insist on being deliberately ignornant.

I've posted links you ignored or dismissed proving you are.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You've sucked up that long denounced fake like pablum.
No, the 3 month fetus is NOT a human being. Sorry. Its a fetus.
"Richard Berkowitz, professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, described the film as "factually misleading and unfair". John Hobbins of the Yale School of Medicine called the film's use of special effects deceptive, a form of "technical flimflam." He pointed out that the film of the ultrasound is initially run at slow speed, but that it is sped up when surgical instruments are introduced to give the impression that "the fetus is thrashing about in alarm." Hobbins questioned the titular "scream", noting that "the fetus spends lots of time with its mouth open", that the "scream" may have been a yawn, and also that "mouth" identified on the blurry ultrasound in the film may in fact have been the space between the fetal chin and chest.
Fetal development experts argued that, contrary to Nathanson's assertion in the film, a fetus cannot perceive danger or make purposeful movements. David Bodian, a neurobiologist at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, stated that doctors had no evidence that a twelve-week-old fetus could feel pain, but noted the possibility of a reflex movement by a fetus in response to external stimuli such as surgical instruments. The size of the ultrasound image and of the fetus model used was also misleading, appearing to show a fetus the size of a full-term baby, while in actuality a twelve-week-old fetus is under two inches long."
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Experts discussing Silent Scream determined long ago it was fake.
http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0541.htm
"In fact, asserts neurologist and neuroscientist Dr. Dominick Purpura, former dean of the Stanford University School of Medicine, and current dean at Albert Einstein School of Medicine, before the 28th week of development the cortex lacks sufficient axons, dendrites and synapses to sustain the processes of thought, feeling and awareness the documentary deems necessary for "personhood."
THis is a VERY interesting article about the physchology of the film, and the idiots its meant to reach:
http://www.violence.de/prescott/humanist/abor...
It pains me to say this only because you are a fellow American, but that is what Nazi guards must have thought to rationalize sending Jewish children to the gas chambers.

They, too, had been brainwashed to believe they were not human beings.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You've sucked up that long denounced fake like pablum.
No, the 3 month fetus is NOT a human being. Sorry. Its a fetus.
"Richard Berkowitz, professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, described the film as "factually misleading and unfair". John Hobbins of the Yale School of Medicine called the film's use of special effects deceptive, a form of "technical flimflam." He pointed out that the film of the ultrasound is initially run at slow speed, but that it is sped up when surgical instruments are introduced to give the impression that "the fetus is thrashing about in alarm." Hobbins questioned the titular "scream", noting that "the fetus spends lots of time with its mouth open", that the "scream" may have been a yawn, and also that "mouth" identified on the blurry ultrasound in the film may in fact have been the space between the fetal chin and chest.
Fetal development experts argued that, contrary to Nathanson's assertion in the film, a fetus cannot perceive danger or make purposeful movements. David Bodian, a neurobiologist at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, stated that doctors had no evidence that a twelve-week-old fetus could feel pain, but noted the possibility of a reflex movement by a fetus in response to external stimuli such as surgical instruments. The size of the ultrasound image and of the fetus model used was also misleading, appearing to show a fetus the size of a full-term baby, while in actuality a twelve-week-old fetus is under two inches long."
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Experts discussing Silent Scream determined long ago it was fake.
http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0541.htm
"In fact, asserts neurologist and neuroscientist Dr. Dominick Purpura, former dean of the Stanford University School of Medicine, and current dean at Albert Einstein School of Medicine, before the 28th week of development the cortex lacks sufficient axons, dendrites and synapses to sustain the processes of thought, feeling and awareness the documentary deems necessary for "personhood."
THis is a VERY interesting article about the physchology of the film, and the idiots its meant to reach:
http://www.violence.de/prescott/humanist/abor...
From your last link, Foo.

"It was concluded from the above data that the anti-abortion ideology did not reflect compassion and respect for human life but, rather, an ideology of authoritarian control over the personal lives of individuals that included violent means of human oppression."

That's exactly how I view the PLM and its followers.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Witless. I was responding to your last sentence. Do you "know" that I have no "line in the sand"?
Because you have said so. Don't you remember? Maybe you have changed your mind.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
That mentality is the problem. Too many liberals are much too eager to determine someone's "relevance" or not. If deemed irrelevent, i.e. disagree with them on morally controversial issues, proceed to go about destroying them in one way or another.
This is a characteristic in uncivilized societies and tyranical regimes. Millions have been deemed "irrelevent" throughout history.
You think liberals are trying to destroy you?
Guppy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was the mother's call. I was trying to get her opinion on the subject.Like if she has any line in the sand. I know Bitner doesn't have one.
There should be a law saying no abortion after ??? Two months? Three months?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Contraception is the better of the two evils considering human nature is part of the equation and, unfortunately, casual sex has become the norm.
Contraception is evil? I bet sex is evil in your world unless it's done how you please, also.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you workng to accomplish that goal, other than posting here?
I do believe society coming to grips with the carnage of abortion has to happen one person at a time.

Sometimes the issue seems too mountainous to climb. But if people who are physically handicapped can climb Mt. Everest, surely we as a civilized nation can overcome this mountain one step at a time.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It pains me to say this only because you are a fellow American, but that is what Nazi guards must have thought to rationalize sending Jewish children to the gas chambers.
They, too, had been brainwashed to believe they were not human beings.
A fertilized egg is not a baby. You are free to believe it is.

What do you think should be done with all the tens of thousands of frozen embryos that no one has plans for?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an outlet. If I can convince just one person that abortion is barbaric and must be stopped and if they convince one person, etc., that's reason enough for me to continue speaking out.
So, it's mostly for you to vent, post misinformation and lies & then cower when you're called out on your BS; got it!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have said so. Don't you remember? Maybe you have changed your mind.
Did I? When? What were my exact words? Let's see a link.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 268,321 - 268,340 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,033,535
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,698
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 6 hr Michael 6
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Mon frauds 10
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Mon Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mon Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 1:36PM EDT