Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309849 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285659 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the funny part?
Your deliberate stupidity.

Location hidden

#285660 Feb 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Come down from your pedestal.
There is a direct relationship between Planned Parenthood promoting sex
Pull your head from your behind No Relevance. There is NO relationship between PP and promoting sex.

Stop lying.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285661 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, well, people who actually know me disagree. YOU are of no relevance whatsoever, Nutjob.
That mentality is the problem. Too many liberals are much too eager to determine someone's "relevance" or not. If deemed irrelevent, i.e. disagree with them on morally controversial issues, proceed to go about destroying them in one way or another.

This is a characteristic in uncivilized societies and tyranical regimes. Millions have been deemed "irrelevent" throughout history.

Location hidden

#285662 Feb 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not satisfied with his prolife efforts, Sue.
Are you back in "Prolife Queen" campaign mode?
Again?
^^^ Look-At-Me Sue ^^^
She asked a not uncivil question No Relevance.

Perhaps if you learned something from Sue, you wouldn't be No Relevance.

She gets a lot more accomplished for your agenda than you do.

Sue is a thoughtful, intelligent person who clearly works at what she believes in.

YOU on the other hand are a ball-less wonder, who can't even accomplish doing anything here but being a poster of No Relevance.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285663 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're witlessness is not funny. The fact is that the tone of her post made it clear she thought we hadn't seen it yet. And that IS funny.
I don't think that was the tone at all. You just wanted to marginalize the video. It is just as relevant today.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285666 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually its not the same. The 4 inch is not a baby. At 16, if its born and viable, it is.
Same baby regardless of size.

Location hidden

#285667 Feb 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
After your mom died in a fire, your dad no longer wanted to be a dad. He gave you up for adoption at age 4.
So, that happened..........
You're making shit up now son.

My birth mother died (I was NOT 4 BTW, so stop lying), and what were my G-dparents adopted me. My birth father was overseas in Viet Nam, and unable to be a parent. He did the best thing he could, and everyone concerned was fine with it. I grew up knowing him, and while he was never my father, he was a good man.

Can't say the same for your grandma can you dear?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285668 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Contraception is not an "evil" nor is abortion.
This is why your kind are ALWAYS failures in your pathetic attempts at dramatizing your agendas.
I used the word "evil" in the context of contraception for the other poster's benefit.

I, myself, would be ecstatic if every woman who engaged in sexual activity just used a form of contraception to prevent creating life.

Location hidden

#285669 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Some parents do horrible things to their children and their fragile emotions.
YEs, that explains SO Much about No Relevance actually.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285670 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Of course. Most honest people do.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#285671 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
That mentality is the problem. Too many liberals are much too eager to determine someone's "relevance" or not. If deemed irrelevent, i.e. disagree with them on morally controversial issues, proceed to go about destroying them in one way or another.
This is a characteristic in uncivilized societies and tyranical regimes. Millions have been deemed "irrelevent" throughout history.
I'm not a liberal, but your melodramatic nonsense is amusing.

They only "destroying" here, is your credibility, which you destroyed yourself when you chose to lie.

Location hidden

#285672 Feb 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink: "Some parents do horrible things to their children and their fragile emotions."
When Foo's father decided he no longer wanted to be her father after her mother died, it had obvious adverse effects on Foo.
She is now a diehard, deathscort baby-killer.
Why do you lie No Relevance?

My birth father decided no such thing. He did a very BRAVE thing for that era actually - he made the best decision for ME, NOT for him. What a concept huh? He gave UP being a father to allow me to have parents that could provide for me properly

It had no adverse affect on me at all. He was a good man, and my parents were the best.

I've killed NO babies.

Its a pity you're such a lying sack of crap.

Location hidden

#285673 Feb 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
True Story:
There was an elderly man living downtown in a populous city of California. One morning the old man noticed a strange odor hanging in the still air of the city. The air made him sick as he struggled to identify this all-too-familiar oder. It was with horror that he quickly remembered - the burning of human flesh. As a victim and survivor of the Holocaust, he would never forget the crematoriums. And now, again, he was reminded of the burning of human bodies - from the remains of the city's abortion clinic.
Many years have come & gone since the Nazi Holocaust. While the world stood by, quite silently, millions of innocent human beings were put to death by an intelligent, educated & sophisticated society. History is now in the terrible process of repeating itself.
_____
_____
(Thanks foo & grumpy!! Your ancestors appreciate it!! <End Sarcasm>)
Except its not a true story. Its complete garbage.

You're welcome.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285674 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that was the tone at all. You just wanted to marginalize the video. It is just as relevant today.
It's irrelevant. It was debunked years ago, but actually medical professionals. But that, too, is irrelevant to my point.

That was exactly the tone of her post, your denial notwithstanding.

Location hidden

#285675 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO No, its just as FAKE today, only its more evident to those WITH a brain.

Location hidden

#285676 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Same baby regardless of size.
Nope. Again, at 4 inches, its not a baby. Sorry Inkstain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285677 Feb 22, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>You state that I have no relevance, well I do ,everyone is important. You make me queezzy in the stomach. I am sure you fantasize about murdering people you don't like.
Ah, I thought so. Visiting family in NJ, Knutter? Maybe your dead/alive gay brother? When did you lie again? When you said he was dead, or when you later said he's still alive?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285678 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie No Relevance?
My birth father decided no such thing. He did a very BRAVE thing for that era actually - he made the best decision for ME, NOT for him. What a concept huh? He gave UP being a father to allow me to have parents that could provide for me properly
It had no adverse affect on me at all. He was a good man, and my parents were the best.
I've killed NO babies.
Its a pity you're such a lying sack of crap.
How did you get so messed up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285679 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Most honest people do.
No, Witless. I was responding to your last sentence. Do you "know" that I have no "line in the sand"?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285680 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Again, at 4 inches, its not a baby. Sorry Inkstain.
Four inches is a completely formed baby with a beating heart. A son or a daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,231,858
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Bam 19,915
News Homicides in Baltimore up 40% 3 hr Bam 2
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 3 hr Bam 584
Neggir president 5 hr Bam 2
News Baltimore march shows protesters have more on t... 7 hr Bam 3
News Let Freedom Ring 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]