Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,564
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#285609 Feb 22, 2013
Contraception is against God.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#285610 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
Watch if you can. The Silent Scream, an abortion of a 3 month fetus narrated by Dr. Bernard Nathanson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gON-8PP6zgQXX
Seen it.

You didn't imagine that you were the first to think of posting it, did you? LOL.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285611 Feb 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pro choice folks just discredit the silent scream guy, or the very woman, that WAS half of the R v W, it seems the pro choice folks only value the opinions of those who agree with them.
They believe in freedom of speech, as long as you're speaking "their " way.
Oh, bull. You have the right to speak. We have the right to disagree with you. Isn't freedom wonderful?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285612 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There's lying and then there's choosing not to believe the truth.
I did not lie. You chose not to believe me.
Do you think Obamacare is the right solution to health care reform?
You did lie. And when it was pointed out, you told more lies to try and bolster the first.

Are you ever going to post proof of the judges who said that illegal drugs were now "perfectly legal" for pregnant women?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285613 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Especially in a 14 week old fetus as she claimed, which would be less than 4 inches long. In a sealed container. OR a metal bowl with a towel over it, depends on the version she's lying about.
LOL
Especially given that there is no reason to remove the fetus from the room and have it taken to a closet in the first place, in a bowl with a towel over it. It would have just been cleared away with everything else later.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#285614 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially given that there is no reason to remove the fetus from the room and have it taken to a closet in the first place, in a bowl with a towel over it. It would have just been cleared away with everything else later.
Why didn't you take it to the cops?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285615 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bull. There was no reason to send you out of the room with it, if it was in a metal bowl with a towel over it, nevermind leaving it in a closet.
I say you're lying through your teeth.
Not to mention medical waste and specimens wouldn't be left in "utility closets" ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
hey

United States

#285616 Feb 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of complaining all the time about the United States, you should just leave and go live in Russia or China.
No thanks, they are horrible countries.

I would much rather stay here, and atleast try to keep folks who hate God and love all that are evil, from trying their best from making our country 'my " country from becomming just like them other countries.

A lazy person who don't want to work would never get away with having their bigger friend or brother go up to a hard working man each week and force him to pay for all he needs, YET that very same poor guy does just that, when he uses the government to do the same thing.

Most democrates should move to north korea, or china, becouse if they continue to get their way, this country will be just like those.
hey

United States

#285617 Feb 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The founders understood why mob rule is one of the most despicable forms of government. The law isn't there to foist your morals on others; it's there to protect the rights of the individual AGAINST popular sentiment.
And again--you just don't understand this government. READ the constitution, take a civicsclass...whatever you need to comprehend what a constitutional republic is.
<quoted text>
Its not very popular to make or smoke meth, so why does the gov step all over the rites of others to do so?
Plus why can a woman not kill the unborn child up till birth?
Have we become so shallow, that only when it starts looking like a baby, is it a baby?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285618 Feb 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you take it to the cops?
Oh, gee, where do I begin?

Well, because no crime had been committed, maybe?

The best reason is probably the fact that I was 12 at the time this supposedly happened, and wasn't there. Then again, neither was the other poster who is claiming they were.

Kind of hard to take a nonexistent fetus anywhere.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285619 Feb 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
Is that supposed to be a joke?

When did he tell you that?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285621 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen it.
You didn't imagine that you were the first to think of posting it, did you? LOL.
So you've seen it and still think a 3 month fetus is a non-human?

You saw with your own eyes a developing baby clearly in distress as it was being ripped apart in the womb and sucked out?

Have you become so hardened that you can dismiss and justify this as anything but barbaric?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285622 Feb 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
Contraception is the better of the two evils considering human nature is part of the equation and, unfortunately, casual sex has become the norm.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#285623 Feb 22, 2013
For what? Displeasing you?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a German Nazi? The Holocaust continues.
All of these abortionists are going to trial.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285624 Feb 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is posting on topix each day helping your cause?
It's an outlet. If I can convince just one person that abortion is barbaric and must be stopped and if they convince one person, etc., that's reason enough for me to continue speaking out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285625 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
At week 14 of pregnancy:
~the thyroid gland has matured, the baby begins producing hormones which will be used throughout his or her life.
~In boys, the prostate gland develops.
~In girls, the ovaries move from the abdomen to the pelvis.
~The baby may being sucking its thumb.
~The baby's bones are getting harder and stronger.
Does it really matter how small it is?
No it doesn't. It is the same disposed of baby at 4 inchs or 6 inches or 16 inches.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285626 Feb 22, 2013
Testimony of David Brewer, MD, former Abortion Provider

"Meet the Abortion Providers" workshop.

"I can remember that day watching the first abortion with the resident doctor sitting down and putting the tube in and removing the contents, and I saw the bloody material coming down the plastic tube and it went into a big jar. The first one. I'd never seen one before. I didn't know what to expect. Well, it was my job afterwards to go undo the jar and see what was inside. It was kind of neat, learning about a new experience. I wasn't a Christian; I didn't have any views on abortion; I was in a training program; this was a brand-new experience. I was going to get to see a new procedure and learn, and that was exciting.

And it got more exciting as I opened the jar and took the little piece of stockinette and opened that little bag, and the resident doctor said, now put it on that blue towel and check it out. We want to make sure that we got it all. I thought, oh, that will be exciting hands-on experience, looking at tissue. And I opened the sock up and I put it on the towel and there were parts in there of a person. I'd taken anatomy; I was a medical student; I knew what I was looking at. There was a little scapula and an arm and I saw some ribs and a chest, and I saw a little tiny head, and I saw a piece of a leg, and I saw a tiny hand, and I saw an arm. You know, it was like somebody put a hot poker into me. I believe that God gives us all a conscience and I wasn't a Christian, but I had a conscience and that hurt.

I checked it out and there were two arms and two legs and one head, etc., and I turned and said, I guess you got it all. That was a very hard experience for me to go through, emotionally. But here I was with no real convictions caught in the middle.

So I did what a lot of us do throughout our life, we don't do anything. I didn't talk with anybody about it. I didn't talk with my folks about it. I didn't think about it. I did nothing, and do you know what happened? I got to see another abortion.

That one hurt, too. But I didn't do anything again and kept seeing abortions, and do you know what? It hurt a little bit less every time I saw one."

---

This is how it is stopped. One person's change of heart at a time.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#285627 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an outlet. If I can convince just one person that abortion is barbaric and must be stopped and if they convince one person, etc., that's reason enough for me to continue speaking out.
How are you workng to accomplish that goal, other than posting here?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285628 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It is the same disposed of baby at 4 inchs or 6 inches or 16 inches.
It has the same characteristics as any baby. A fetus is only in the early developmental stages.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#285629 Feb 22, 2013
Meth is a dangerous drug; law can be used to protect the public safety.

Depending on the state, a woman might well be able to abort right up until birth. Are you under the delusion that women will endure over 8 months of pregnancy just to call it of at the last second? Few doctors would perform it at that point due to the increased dangers of aborting in the 8th month.

It's a baby when it is born alive.
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not very popular to make or smoke meth, so why does the gov step all over the rites of others to do so?
Plus why can a woman not kill the unborn child up till birth?
Have we become so shallow, that only when it starts looking like a baby, is it a baby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min ben 1,141,668
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Fri peteoo 120,219
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri FOX knews 19,466
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... Fri Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night Fri traumutiz3d 2
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Toby Keith calls Barack Obama best Democratic c... (Aug '08) Nov 17 TOASTER 773
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]