Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
268,201 - 268,220 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

As director of the world's largest abortion clinic and the nation's most prominent abortionist, Dr. Bernard Nathanson presided over 60,000 abortions.

As co-founder of the National Abortion Rights Action League he helped make abortion legal.

Then, in a conversion that made headlines and astonished both sides of the abortion debate, he renounced his profession to become a pro-life advocate.

New ultrasound technology provided images, he said, that changed his mind about the morality of abortions. He performed his last such procedure in 1979 and became a high-profile anti-abortion lecturer and campaigner.

In the mid-1980s, Dr. Nathanson narrated "The Silent Scream," a film that shows the abortion of a three-month-old fetus in graphic detail.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Watch if you can. The Silent Scream, an abortion of a 3 month fetus narrated by Dr. Bernard Nathanson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

We have been far too ignorant for much too long.

Abortion on demand must be stopped.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
We have been far too ignorant for much too long.
Abortion on demand must be stopped.
The pro choice folks just discredit the silent scream guy, or the very woman, that WAS half of the R v W, it seems the pro choice folks only value the opinions of those who agree with them.

They believe in freedom of speech, as long as you're speaking "their " way.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Politically Incorrect wrote:
Abortion is filthy, disgusting, vile, murderous and damndable. Abortion should be murder and carry a 18yr min sentence. If your stupid enough to believe a group of scientists ''personal point of view'' that a fetus is not a life...you are an idiot, in complete denial, and hear what you want to hear just to quell your guilt and even that still does not work. You feel guilty whether you admit it or not, but scum like pro choice would never admit truth when they themselves cannot even face it. Call it like I see it...next caller!
The PROABORTION PAGANS REVERE ABORTION AS ONE OF THE CONROSTONES OF THEIR FAITH IN HTMESDELVES. THEY HATE THE IDEA OF A "FEMININE" WOMAN. THEY ARE INTO THE ENTIRE HIPPIE DYKE THING. THUS THE LOVE OF ABORTION AND PAGANISM.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't say you were confused I said you were pusillanimous, which you are.
a woman's right to choose is the law of the land. how you feel about it is irrelevant to that fact. nevertheless you let us know every chance you get.
how you feel about abortion is equally irrelevant to a woman's right to choose yet you remain curiously mute on that subject.
I know I'm not the only one that enjoys watching you dance.
She is sadly pathetic. It is like watching a terrible auto accident, you should look away but you find yourself just starring in shock and disbelief.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ladilulu wrote:
Hey everybody Foo is really a man. AND a Lutheran!
HaHa1 You got that right. Another chucky one at that.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Politically incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> are you one of those morons that think abortion is not murder and or a fetus is just a clump of cells with no life? Ill burn in hell happy knowing child killers are gonna be with me...scum
Yes she is. They all are. They have claimed the unborn child is just like a nose full of snot. It is meaningless until its first breath. If it was on a bed but had not breathed yet, they would kill it wihout any reservations. They are insane. Raed what foo writes. Is that how a noraml sane person communicates?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
At week 14 of pregnancy:
~the thyroid gland has matured, the baby begins producing hormones which will be used throughout his or her life.
~In boys, the prostate gland develops.
~In girls, the ovaries move from the abdomen to the pelvis.
~The baby may being sucking its thumb.
~The baby's bones are getting harder and stronger.
Does it really matter how small it is?
Beautiful and informative. Sadly, it is wasted on the proabrtion pagans. They will ridicule and mock you for the truth. They worship the culture of death. Their only gods are in the mirror. they are not real women but merely vessels of hate and dispare.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I really don't. Your claim that you saw fetal fingernails (which could not have been more than a millimeter long) from a crack in the door, means that you had to have been born on Krypton.
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read more of the details that were posted ad nauseum. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Not really, since it's still the woman's RIGHT not to be pregnant.

BTW--if it's a baby, it's also drowning in amniotic fluid, since babies are born and can breathe.
SapphireBlue wrote:
At week 14 of pregnancy:
~the thyroid gland has matured, the baby begins producing hormones which will be used throughout his or her life.
~In boys, the prostate gland develops.
~In girls, the ovaries move from the abdomen to the pelvis.
~The baby may being sucking its thumb.
~The baby's bones are getting harder and stronger.
Does it really matter how small it is?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Easy. Women have rights, fetuses don't.
SapphireBlue wrote:
16 week x-ray of a fetus.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
How can anyone condone destroying a developing human being?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The founders understood why mob rule is one of the most despicable forms of government. The law isn't there to foist your morals on others; it's there to protect the rights of the individual AGAINST popular sentiment.

And again--you just don't understand this government. READ the constitution, take a civicsclass...whatever you need to comprehend what a constitutional republic is.
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper. These kinds of irrational outbursts are why we're in such big trouble.
The American people should have the right to vote on the legality of something so morally controversial.
I believe it is you who prefers a totalitarian system - the few leading the many.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Because nothing is better than emotion-based "science." There are mdicalfilms ofwomen dying in childbirth, butI don't think they are available to the masses for privacy reasons.
SapphireBlue wrote:
Watch if you can. The Silent Scream, an abortion of a 3 month fetus narrated by Dr. Bernard Nathanson.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Stop whining, nobody is keeping you from giving your endless, meaningless diatribes.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pro choice folks just discredit the silent scream guy, or the very woman, that WAS half of the R v W, it seems the pro choice folks only value the opinions of those who agree with them.
They believe in freedom of speech, as long as you're speaking "their " way.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I'll take this one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081515/...

Better plot and production values.
SapphireBlue wrote:
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
Prevention is much too easily assessible.
It's much easier to prevent pregnancy than dealing with the aftermath of never having wanted to be pregnant.
What part of NO BIRTH CONTROL METHOD IS 100% GUARANTEED AGAINST UNWANTED PREGNANCY can you not understand?

Since all methods of birth control can and DO fail occasionally, unwanted pregnancies can still happen even WITH careful use. In any case, it is still EACH woman's decision whether to continue a pregnancy or not. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Simple as that.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Yes birth control can fail, but we don't have a problem with birth control failure, we have a problem with folks wanting to condone bad behavior, becouse we know that 3000 + abortions a day, are NOT due to bc failure, nor rape or incest.
I couldn't care less what militant anti-choice imbeciles like you have "problems" with. The FACT remains that the ONLY person to make a decision about a pregnancy is the WOMAN who is pregnant.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required. And NO woman has to stay pregnant, give birth, and become a mother (or have more children) unless she WANTS to do so. Don't like it? Too bad. It's not YOUR decision to make.

Since: Feb 13

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Do you need a loan? If yes,
Fill the form below and get back ASAP

Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Phone No:

Email us via: LARRYBENSONLOANFUNDS@gmail.com
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up a very good point. I did taxes once for the public, and it is amazing when you tell someone that they are going to recieve a refund of 5-7 thousand dollars!!! And they either say, that sounds about right, or is that all??? When they only made 13,500 for the entire year! Only payed in 400 bucks, if that!!! So sure I could grip, it is nothing more then a way for democrats to buy votes.
My entire point sto, is if the government "AS LARGE AS IT IS "would stop trying to take money from people and distribute it to whom they say should have it, then this country would be much better. So would the people.
When we give away birth control, like they are trying to get passed now, with no co pays for birth control, and we legalize abortions, or give earned income credit to those who have them and can't afford them, we ser ourselves up for failure.
If people are held accountable for their own actions, then things would really slow down, and women would either wait till married, or make sure all measures are taken to prevent pregnancy.
I did one ladies taxes, and she got back 7000 bucks, which was over half of what she made. She had only payed in.300 bucks to the system. This is what the gov does with taxpayers money.
The only good thing about it, is how most people who qualify for eic will blow it all at wal mart, or a 3000 car.
I'm not against helping out folks, but this is not helping, it is enabling them.
Instead of complaining all the time about the United States, you should just leave and go live in Russia or China.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,274
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 4 hr Petal Power 121,138
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Samuel 18,546
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Wed SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Jul 23 true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel Jul 23 informant 19
SnuffAGlobalist Jul 21 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000