Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,263
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#285560 Feb 21, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>You are for murdering pre born children I bet you eat many butter n bacon sandwiches.
Wrong on both counts. You're not very good at this guessing thing.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#285562 Feb 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
They let zach post his crazyass sh*t and this new dude keeps posting his...
But, yeah, I can't capitalize the word (c h i d i n g) because the topix monster thinks it's bad.
<major eyeroll>
I notice Foo was mentioned in his vulgar gibberish.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285564 Feb 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not arguing with you at all. You lied, you were called on it. Its that simple.
<quoted text>
Nice try at distraction. Pity you're a failure at that too.
There's lying and then there's choosing not to believe the truth.

I did not lie. You chose not to believe me.

Do you think Obamacare is the right solution to health care reform?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#285565 Feb 21, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>You are for murdering pre born children I bet you eat many butter n bacon sandwiches.
I am sure they are enjoying where they are.
I dreamt once about a little girl that is in heaven
and I think she is mine.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285566 Feb 21, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a very benign link to Foo and got the same warning. It must be arbitrary.
I didn't see any links Eddie. PM it to me maybe? Please and thank you LOL!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#285567 Feb 21, 2013
Formaldehyde is pungent and takes very little time to become assertive. For you to open the door long enough to see fetal fingernails would take more than a few seconds.
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to be exposed to open jars and open containers over a significant period of time to have the smell linger that long.
I neither lifted the lid nor was close enough to it to identify any odor. Only cracked the door for a few seconds.
Is a dead baby, a tiny baby boy with fingernails, placed in a cold metal bowl bothersome to you?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#285568 Feb 21, 2013
Go live in some goddamn dictatorship where you might be able to grasp how that government works, because you are too damn dumb to comprehend this one.
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 1 vote changed the entire course of our society claiming to be a civilized nation.
The vote for RvW was 5-4.
Astonishing, actually. Especially if end up reaping what we've sown.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285569 Feb 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Formaldehyde is pungent and takes very little time to become assertive. For you to open the door long enough to see fetal fingernails would take more than a few seconds.
<quoted text>
Especially in a 14 week old fetus as she claimed, which would be less than 4 inches long. In a sealed container. OR a metal bowl with a towel over it, depends on the version she's lying about.

LOL
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285570 Feb 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't say you were confused I said you were pusillanimous, which you are.
a woman's right to choose is the law of the land. how you feel about it is irrelevant to that fact. nevertheless you let us know every chance you get.
how you feel about abortion is equally irrelevant to a woman's right to choose yet you remain curiously mute on that subject.
I know I'm not the only one that enjoys watching you dance.
"how you feel about abortion is equally irrelevant to a woman's right to choose yet you remain curiously mute on that subject."

What? Why wouldn't Bitner, who you just said was "equally irrelevant to a woman's right..." be "ramain[ing] curiously mute on that subject"?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285571 Feb 21, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister was given morphine and vicodin (I think) while in labor, and sent home because she wasn't dilated enough. As soon as her husband got her home, she began to bleed. He called an ambulance. They barely got to the hospital in time. She almost gave birth in the elevator. The baby came into the world high as a kite.
Needless to say, my female relatives were not very impressed with the Dr. One, who works at a hospital, said they wouldn't have handled it that way. They would't have sent my sister home.
Contractions 2 min. apart and dilation not to the Dr.'s preference. I dunno. I'd think you'd want to keep the patient at the hospital just for caution's sake. But, hey, I'm not an MD.
<shaking head>

Am glad to hear all ended well...
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#285572 Feb 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the First Commandment.
How about you quote it and explain it?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285573 Feb 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read more of the details that were posted ad nauseum. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285574 Feb 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Especially in a 14 week old fetus as she claimed, which would be less than 4 inches long. In a sealed container. OR a metal bowl with a towel over it, depends on the version she's lying about.
LOL
This is a 14-week old fetus.

http://www.pregnantpause.org/develop/liley14....

Carried it out in a bowl, left it in a utility room, came back and it was in a container of fluid.

There will be a quiz later.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285575 Feb 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think the taxpayers pay for a child in public school?
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/06/21/155...
I really don't know. Public schools are inferior.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285576 Feb 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, just think of all the millions of "sociopaths" roaming the earth freely. They're teaching your kids, tending to your medical needs, protecting your community, wearing American uniform, etc. Oh, the horror! Lol
Really. Wonder how many are on here? Hmm.

God knows I'm not one of them. Thank the lord.
Politically incorrect

Marcus Hook, PA

#285577 Feb 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? My mother was pro-choice.
Are you one of those morons who assume that all pro-choice women have abortions and never have kids?
are you one of those morons that think abortion is not murder and or a fetus is just a clump of cells with no life? Ill burn in hell happy knowing child killers are gonna be with me...scum
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285578 Feb 21, 2013
At week 14 of pregnancy:
~the thyroid gland has matured, the baby begins producing hormones which will be used throughout his or her life.
~In boys, the prostate gland develops.
~In girls, the ovaries move from the abdomen to the pelvis.
~The baby may being sucking its thumb.
~The baby's bones are getting harder and stronger.

Does it really matter how small it is?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285579 Feb 21, 2013
16 week x-ray of a fetus.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

How can anyone condone destroying a developing human being?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285580 Feb 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Go live in some goddamn dictatorship where you might be able to grasp how that government works, because you are too damn dumb to comprehend this one.
<quoted text>
Temper, temper. These kinds of irrational outbursts are why we're in such big trouble.

The American people should have the right to vote on the legality of something so morally controversial.

I believe it is you who prefers a totalitarian system - the few leading the many.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#285581 Feb 21, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
All good reasons for education and cheap or free bc.
As you know, Sue, a lot of folks on the AC side think teaching how to avoid pregnancy and STDS causes more unintended pregnancy and STDs. So, they are staunchly against education. I know you're not one of them, but just in the last few weeks at least one AC poster on this thread has said as much.
I agree. I made the comment the other night that many times prolifers are their own worst enemy.

My father used to tell me that you can either be part of the problem or part of the solution-it seems to me that helping to prevent pregnancy lowers the abortion rate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Just Saying 54,525
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Wed Steve 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]