Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,372
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285242 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to put your G on your secound word ;)
Ha! My grandparents never said g-dam or g-dammit. They always said odd-damm, instead. It works for it's purpose.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285243 Feb 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever think the online versions have cleaned it up a bit? My hard copy of the bible, bought over 20yrs ago, clearly speaks of an abortion Numbers 5. I wouldn't put it past the Americanized versions of online bible study to alter it from an abortion to a curse. There is big money behind the PLM that reaches pretty far. Yes, I went searching for the same verses online that are in my hard copy, to no avail. So what else is new here? You guys are satisfied with your spoon fed goop. Doesn't mean everyone is, though.
Clearly, there is a physical reaction for the guilty woman caused by the bitter water. Using the Strong's to translate key words back to Hebrew, there is no doubt these physical reactions are specifically to the womb and the other reproductive organs. They prove her guilt and what is her guilt?-- that she slept with another man.

Gtown finds these facts inconvenient.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285244 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I read the verses in the 1611 Holy Bible and even in the Niv, not sure which niv, since the revise their book all the time as well, and no mention of an abortion at all. So when a woman has an abortion, her thigh rots and everyone shuns her? Lol
I think I would have the baby, if I were her.
She didn't have a choice. You said you read the passages? Doesn't look like it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#285245 Feb 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Walmart was sued for that. And the employees locked in were apparently made to work off the clock, to top it off.
That's just wrong. I remember that lawsuit. It's good when employees stand up for themselves.
Gtown71

United States

#285246 Feb 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
More like what you were not. And hey, they're YOUR words, not mine.
Well all I do know, is I had zero interest in anything "god ",and went to everything "God ",so call it whatever you will, but it is something I couldn't forget no matter what :)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285247 Feb 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc said ABORTION could become a non-issue.
Lynne's mixed up again.
ROFLMAO
I know. lilLynne is always confused.

All along, we've been discussing viability of an infant, due to Doc's and CD's discussion.

I conceded Doc's strict legal use of the word "viable" does include with ALS, because, like he said -- if the MD does not deem the infant viable it will not get ALS. The medical reality as to whether or not that infant is viable is unknown.

LilLynne is having a discussion with herself, since the current conversation has nada to do with her rants.
Gtown71

United States

#285248 Feb 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So now paternity can be changed retroactively? Wait'll Maury finds out...
<quoted text>
Maury has made enough money on the phrase's you're or you're not the father! Lol

“Changing your thoughts”

Since: Sep 09

will change your world

#285249 Feb 20, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do Tom Tom.
Eddie, you seem to be hanging on in here!

To answer one of your earlier questions - Mr. Mary occasionally posts on a ghosted thread. He has assured me that he and Dad (ChooseLife) are fine. Despite my disagreements with both of them in the past, somewhere along the way I've grown fond of them and wish them nothing but the best.

I suspect they've tired of topix. Topix can be tiring.:-)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285250 Feb 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be YOU that's wrong dear, as usual.
Boiling it down to the basics, if the fetus isn't viable, the infant wont be.
Dumbass.
You had to tell her, Foo?! You're takin' all the fun outta it.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285251 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is the father of all who are not a child of God, so perhaps you should get more candles for my ex father / your current father for his fathers day cake.
He can be fun at times in this life, and sometimes not so much, but I hear he is Hell to spend eternity with.
If you are not a child of God, the devil is your father?

Kind of like 'Rosemary's Baby?'
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285252 Feb 20, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, didn't you pay attention to your own hypothetical stupidity? YOU said in future viability could be 8 weeks with artificial wombs.
You talked about artificial wombs and "viability could become practically limitless". If viability could become "practically limitless", and keeping in mind your ridiculous "viability at 8 weeks" stupidity, then viability would be a non-issue, not only because you're talking about artificial wombs, but because you stated a possibility of viabilty being at 8 weeks. You can't even follow your own line of reasoning about your own stupid hypothetical.
Were you or were you not still talking about fetuses in [artificial wombs] when you stated "viability could become practically limitless"? Were you or were you not talking about viability as it relates to the abortion issue?
But see, I never asserted viability would be a non-issue. I said "viability could become practically limitless". Doc replied, "Theoreticaly, yes". All of this in regards to the strict legal definition.

You need to pay attention if you want to participate. Otherwise, keep arguing with yourself.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285253 Feb 20, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily isn't mixed up at all, you obsessed with Lynne fool.
STO spoke of artificial wombs when he presented his ridiculous hypothetical about viability being at 8 weeks.
He said viability could become pracically limitless...and keeping in mind he suggested viability at 8 weeks and talking about artificial wombs, that would make viability a non-issue. If someone is going to go artificial womb route, and viability would be 8 weeks, abortion would also be a non-issue.
I knew you dummies wouldn't be able to follow any sensible reasoning with his artificial womb hypthetical and ridiculousness about viability being at 8 weeks, and you both proved you couldn't by trying to change what he said into being about something else. That something else having nothing to do with his hypothetical and discussion with Doc about artificial wombs.
You're the one saying abortion would be a no-issue. I haven't. Doc did, and Foo replied with reasons it would still be an issue and Doc said, "Point taken".

You're arguing with yourself.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285254 Feb 20, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, wrong, you ignorant buffoon.
Boiling it down to basics, a fetus IS NOT a newborn infant, and never will be.
Viability of a fetus is about a fetus, NOT a newborn infant.
Viability of a fetus is REACHED while IN UTERO.
Viability of a newborn infant is NOT REACHED while IN UTERO.
Basics that you boneheads don't have the intelligence or sense to understand.
lol

"Viability of a newborn infant is NOT REACHED while IN UTERO."

So, when is it "reached"?

"Viability of a fetus is REACHED while IN UTERO."

Then, after it's born "Viability of [the] newborn infant is NOT REACHED while IN UTERO."??

lol
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285255 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
He lets everyone fight because that is what they want.
We do not call on him until we need him.
We make friends so we do not have enemies.
When you call on 'him,' does he usually help you? For instance?

What happens when a little kid is being beaten and raped and they need 'his' help. Does he help them?
Has there ever been a time when 'he' showed up and stopped a rapist before he raped?

You must have the answer, right?
Gtown71

United States

#285256 Feb 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, there is a physical reaction for the guilty woman caused by the bitter water. Using the Strong's to translate key words back to Hebrew, there is no doubt these physical reactions are specifically to the womb and the other reproductive organs. They prove her guilt and what is her guilt?-- that she slept with another man.
Gtown finds these facts inconvenient.
Well atleast you're right on this one -her guilt WAS the fact that she slept with another man, yet the INNOCENT woman was able to RECIEVE SEED, which means SHE WAS NOT PREGNANT, and it never says the guilty one was either.

Again sto, even if it clearly said that an abortion took place, for it to mean "as you say ",a place where God condones abortion, then a woman today would have to :
A. Be married
B. Cheat on her husband
C.get pregnant from the affair
D.hope that the spirit of jealousy comes on her husband
E.lie to her husband, when asked if she's ever cheated
F.go with her husband to the priest
G.go through the entire deal
H.not only let her lies and affair end her pregnancy, but be prepared for her thigh to rot, and be shunned by All.
I. BE A JEW

Have you ever admitted being wrong and moving on before, or can you just not seem to do that?
I promise, if you do, that I will not bring it up again, or throw it in your face, and be willing to listen to future interpretations from you . After all, if a christian is not very good at forgiveness, then that is what their main entire life change is based on,so they have somewhat of a problem.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285257 Feb 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me Ink's false premise is that every woman at PP holding a positive pregnancy test in hand is there for an abortion.
I said that 'IF' she wants one she would be referred to a clinic that performs abortions. Makes sense doesn't it?
Gtown71

United States

#285258 Feb 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! My grandparents never said g-dam or g-dammit. They always said odd-damm, instead. It works for it's purpose.
Don't you think in Gods eyes, He knows what one is thinking in their heart?
If one is going to be guilty, they might as well do it, no?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285259 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it did!!!
Yes you're right, it did and does go against all common sense, atleast the salvation part.
It doesn't make one bit of sense, it didn't then and doesn't now!
It was such a huge transformation, and me beling lead to read a bible and go to church, although I was not around anyone who was religious at all combined with many things such as desires for drink, drugs, cursing all taken away, it started to make perfect sense.
Yet there is nothing spiritual that makea sense to the carnal mind.
Tithing is giving 10% of your income to the local storehouse or "church ",which makes no sense at all, but I can promise you it works.
PS -God doesn't need any money -He just asks for our faith.
Religion is ALL about money. And of course, raping young boys.

When a priest is raping lots of little boys, where is god? I guess he could be standing in the corner laughing his butt off. God is useless.

When do we get to see god? Can't wait.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285260 Feb 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, nonsense. What melodramatic crap.
I said nothing about what I believed, and I'm "defending" nothing. In fact, I asked YOU to defend YOUR position. I asked you for proof of your claims. Proof you have not, and can not, provide for a claim you cannot defend. If you were honest, you'd just say so. But you're not.
You cannot get around the fact that abortion is only a small fragment of what they do, and that they cannot be called "abortion mills" when only slightly over half of their clinics even perform abortions.
Don't know where you are trying to run with this. I said that if a woman wanted an abortion and she was not at a clinic that does abortions she would be advised of one that does. Isn't that PP's purpose?
Gtown71

United States

#285261 Feb 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't have a choice. You said you read the passages? Doesn't look like it.
She had a choice, she could have just told her husband what she did, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 1,130,079
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Skillet P Funk 19,410
Chip Franklin leaving WBAL for job in Calif. - (Jul '07) 9 hr Jeff Truzzi 151
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 10 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,211
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) Thu RACE 5,663
Girls send me nudes Oct 29 Justinedwards55 1
June Wing Oct 27 rebecca Freeman 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]