Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,701 - 267,720 of 305,127 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
The Golden Rule.
You mean from the 70's?, "Do unto others.........then split...." LOL

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
War falls under the Department of Defense, a Constitutional entity.
However, I don't believe your tax dollars fund private schools.
If vouchers were implemented and parents actually had a choice in where to send their own children for an education, that might be the case.
But, for some reason, most democrats want to keep them in crappy and/or inner city schools.
The voucher program is funded by tax dollars. I pay for religion-based education. I don't know where you live. Maybe you should move to NM. Lots of private schools here and most are religion-based. That's cool. So is tax dollars going to PP, then. Isn't that fair?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit it, many prolifers are their own worse enemies.
Totally different topic, but did you hear about THIS latest nonsense?

Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/19/1...

Things that make you say WTF??

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if they were ever prosecuted. One scenario caught on video was a PP employee telling a minor she could have an abortion, reassuring her that the name of the father wasn't necessary, and did not alert the authorities. This is potentially ignoring and even encouraging more abuse.
It's like that ACORN video caught on camera where a man was told he didn't have to worry about being reported if the house he wanted to buy would be used for child prositution.
I think this was investigated but don't know the outcome.
I see. So, there's one incident, very vague and unprovable. Gotcha. Well, you folks keep working, by all means. I hate corruption and cheaters, no matter who they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who oppose abortion are FORCED to pay folks who advertize for abortion.
Really? First off, tell us exactly who's holding a gun to your head and FORCING you to do ANYTHING where PP is concerned.

Second, show us a SINGLE "advertizment" for abortion for PP.

Stop your lying bullshit son.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in my early twenties, my friend got a job at a mall pizza restaurant. She quit after the first day because after closing the manager would close down the gates and lock the employees in until they had cleaned up to his satisfaction.
Walmart was sued for that. And the employees locked in were apparently made to work off the clock, to top it off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Physiology would be the body side,,Sapph.
She's not that bright for a "former" nurse. Must have burnt a few brain cells trying to bottle feed a 4 month old 'botched abortion' while it was wrapped in a blanket to save its life....

ROFLMAO That STILL cracks me up!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is the King of Israel.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your answers were not applicable to the question.
Funding wars doesn't count. Neither does funding private schools.
Those are the only two - to my knowledge - you've given me so far. Maybe I just missed a few. What were the other two again?
lol. Sorry, love, you're don't get to mandate what counts. You are very arrogant. Private schools that get funded by tax dollars by way of government vouchers are certainly relevant. It doesn't matter that you, personally, don't want to recognize that.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
So jesus couldn't have just exorcised the demons and left the pigs alone? His actions drove the pigs over the cliff. But it's cute you think pigs think things through and can consider committing suicide.
<quoted text>
Jesus was a drama queen.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This is a good question.

Why is it that religious freaks act and look strange? Kind of nerdy and not with it. Their demeanor is different.

I would imagine 99% of you people would know the answer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So, there's one incident, very vague and unprovable. Gotcha. Well, you folks keep working, by all means. I hate corruption and cheaters, no matter who they are.
They always get caught.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

It seems that Pete is fixated on one thing.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, oddamn, woman! Thanks for finally acknowledging those two statements of yours are contradictory.
Whether you mispoke or were confused, I appreciate you admitting you made a mistake. So we can put that whole deal about you making it the reader's fault (that would be me) to rest.
Now, how about these statements you made:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"If a [fetus] is viable, then once removed from it's NLS (the womb), and helped with ALS, it will be able to survive and continue to survive on ALS."
If a [born infant] is viable then, even if it's on ALS for a time, it will eventually be able to survive without it."
Look at your statement number 1. If a fetus is removed from the womb and helped with ALS it IS AN INFANT, BORN INFANT,
If a BORN INFANT is on ALS it is still a BORN INFANT.
There is NO DIFFERENCE
Can you agree that there is no difference?
You forgot to put your G on your secound word ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Jesus is the King of Israel.
ROFLMAO Israel is not a monarchy you boob. There is no "king" in Israel, and your jebus would certainly NOT be "king" of a Jewish country.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
We can dance around the issue until our feet get tired. But you cannot deny that abortions are a primary service of Planned Parenthood. And even though it is against the law for our our tax dollars to fund these abortions, there is no way to keep track of it.
Abortion is not the primary service of PP. Not even close. You think that proclaiming something that you want to be true as a given somehow will make it be true. Women's health is PPs business. Period. Birth control and disease prevention are its primary services. Where tax dollars go is very well tracked, dear. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know there's only two gay people posting here? You're obsessed with homosexuality. That must mean that you are a closeted lesbian, using your convoluted "logic."
Oh no! Do you really think so?

There are more than two gays here? Are you trying to tell me something, Elise?

Isn't it strange that when women become gay, they become more masculine. And when men become gay, they become more feminine? So odd.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So, there's one incident, very vague and unprovable. Gotcha. Well, you folks keep working, by all means. I hate corruption and cheaters, no matter who they are.
That means you hate all politicians.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying anything found in nature, is natural. Your original claim is that it wasn't natural because it's not found in nature. You were proven wrong, and are now trying to claim that even though it is found in nature, it's not natural. Make up what passes for your mind.
Just becouse it happens in nature does NOT mean it is natural.
Homosexuals want to take a very few times when some wild animal behaves like it is gay, as if it is natural. It is not.

No more, then a mother cat who kills her young, and then eats it.

If looking into the lives of any wild animal as an example of who humans are, is crazy, or humans killing their young and eating them would be natural.

Well, we've got the killing part down pat.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Husker wrote:
<quoted text>The majority does and many are being shut down.
The majority of PP clinics do not provide abortion services. Whatever propaganda you are reading is wrong. Sorry, abuelita.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,081,685
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min Fitus T Bluster 18,568
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 1 hr MAF 25
Baltimore Stands with Israel 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 21
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 16 hr IMGKNEE 121,141
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) 23 hr Embroidery supplies 6
find a great job Sat $$$$ 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search