Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285058 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Physiology would be the body side,,Sapph.
She's not that bright for a "former" nurse. Must have burnt a few brain cells trying to bottle feed a 4 month old 'botched abortion' while it was wrapped in a blanket to save its life....

ROFLMAO That STILL cracks me up!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#285059 Feb 19, 2013
Jesus is the King of Israel.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#285060 Feb 19, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your answers were not applicable to the question.
Funding wars doesn't count. Neither does funding private schools.
Those are the only two - to my knowledge - you've given me so far. Maybe I just missed a few. What were the other two again?
lol. Sorry, love, you're don't get to mandate what counts. You are very arrogant. Private schools that get funded by tax dollars by way of government vouchers are certainly relevant. It doesn't matter that you, personally, don't want to recognize that.

Atrisco Village

#285061 Feb 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So jesus couldn't have just exorcised the demons and left the pigs alone? His actions drove the pigs over the cliff. But it's cute you think pigs think things through and can consider committing suicide.
<quoted text>
Jesus was a drama queen.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285062 Feb 19, 2013
This is a good question.

Why is it that religious freaks act and look strange? Kind of nerdy and not with it. Their demeanor is different.

I would imagine 99% of you people would know the answer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#285063 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So, there's one incident, very vague and unprovable. Gotcha. Well, you folks keep working, by all means. I hate corruption and cheaters, no matter who they are.
They always get caught.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285064 Feb 19, 2013
It seems that Pete is fixated on one thing.
Gtown71

United States

#285065 Feb 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, oddamn, woman! Thanks for finally acknowledging those two statements of yours are contradictory.
Whether you mispoke or were confused, I appreciate you admitting you made a mistake. So we can put that whole deal about you making it the reader's fault (that would be me) to rest.
Now, how about these statements you made:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"If a [fetus] is viable, then once removed from it's NLS (the womb), and helped with ALS, it will be able to survive and continue to survive on ALS."
If a [born infant] is viable then, even if it's on ALS for a time, it will eventually be able to survive without it."
Look at your statement number 1. If a fetus is removed from the womb and helped with ALS it IS AN INFANT, BORN INFANT,
If a BORN INFANT is on ALS it is still a BORN INFANT.
There is NO DIFFERENCE
Can you agree that there is no difference?
You forgot to put your G on your secound word ;)

Location hidden

#285066 Feb 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
Jesus is the King of Israel.
ROFLMAO Israel is not a monarchy you boob. There is no "king" in Israel, and your jebus would certainly NOT be "king" of a Jewish country.

Atrisco Village

#285067 Feb 19, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
We can dance around the issue until our feet get tired. But you cannot deny that abortions are a primary service of Planned Parenthood. And even though it is against the law for our our tax dollars to fund these abortions, there is no way to keep track of it.
Abortion is not the primary service of PP. Not even close. You think that proclaiming something that you want to be true as a given somehow will make it be true. Women's health is PPs business. Period. Birth control and disease prevention are its primary services. Where tax dollars go is very well tracked, dear. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285068 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know there's only two gay people posting here? You're obsessed with homosexuality. That must mean that you are a closeted lesbian, using your convoluted "logic."
Oh no! Do you really think so?

There are more than two gays here? Are you trying to tell me something, Elise?

Isn't it strange that when women become gay, they become more masculine. And when men become gay, they become more feminine? So odd.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#285069 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So, there's one incident, very vague and unprovable. Gotcha. Well, you folks keep working, by all means. I hate corruption and cheaters, no matter who they are.
That means you hate all politicians.
Gtown71

United States

#285070 Feb 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying anything found in nature, is natural. Your original claim is that it wasn't natural because it's not found in nature. You were proven wrong, and are now trying to claim that even though it is found in nature, it's not natural. Make up what passes for your mind.
Just becouse it happens in nature does NOT mean it is natural.
Homosexuals want to take a very few times when some wild animal behaves like it is gay, as if it is natural. It is not.

No more, then a mother cat who kills her young, and then eats it.

If looking into the lives of any wild animal as an example of who humans are, is crazy, or humans killing their young and eating them would be natural.

Well, we've got the killing part down pat.

Atrisco Village

#285071 Feb 19, 2013
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>The majority does and many are being shut down.
The majority of PP clinics do not provide abortion services. Whatever propaganda you are reading is wrong. Sorry, abuelita.

Atrisco Village

#285072 Feb 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
They always get caught.
Who always gets caught?
Gtown71

United States

#285073 Feb 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say abortion is wrong? Where, exactly? Chapter, verse. I do believe you've been asked this before, and not answered.
First, do you believe sto is right about these verses?
He says these verses are saying that abortion is ok and God even helps in the process under these conditions, so have you read them, and do you agree with him?
Then I will show you plainly where God is against abortion.

Atrisco Village

#285074 Feb 19, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! Do you really think so?
There are more than two gays here? Are you trying to tell me something, Elise?
Isn't it strange that when women become gay, they become more masculine. And when men become gay, they become more feminine? So odd.
#1. Nobody "becomes" gay. They are gay or they aren't gay.#2. Many gay women are feminine. Many gay men are masculine.
You're obsessed with homosexuality. I hope you work it out for yourself. Good luck.

Location hidden

#285075 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>#1. Nobody "becomes" gay. They are gay or they aren't gay.#2. Many gay women are feminine. Many gay men are masculine.
You're obsessed with homosexuality. I hope you work it out for yourself. Good luck.
Its a troll. It's obsessed with making outrageous comments to get responses, and that's about it.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285076 Feb 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sto I would agree with you, if ANY OF THE VERSES said ANYTHING ABOUT A BABE IN THE WOMB, but the say. absolutely NOTHING ABOUT ABORTING A BABE.
Your whole argument was based on what happened to the guilty wife, which was her belly SWELLED "inflated " NOT "deflated ".
Her thigh would ROT.
and all would shun her. Which YOU said happens when a woman has an abortion.
Instead of trying to make verses condone a sinful act, and trying to see how much "world " you can have in you, and still have God, why not overshoot the other way.
I can promise you the bible clearly says abortion in wrong, compared to your sad attempt to make it right.
Did you ever think the online versions have cleaned it up a bit? My hard copy of the bible, bought over 20yrs ago, clearly speaks of an abortion Numbers 5. I wouldn't put it past the Americanized versions of online bible study to alter it from an abortion to a curse. There is big money behind the PLM that reaches pretty far. Yes, I went searching for the same verses online that are in my hard copy, to no avail. So what else is new here? You guys are satisfied with your spoon fed goop. Doesn't mean everyone is, though.
Gtown71

United States

#285077 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a drama queen.
You here only that He died for YOU and yet this is what you come up with?
You ever wondered why?
If a guy at the groc. Store jumped in front of you and took a bullet in the head that was meant for you, is this what you would say about him at his funeral?
I understand why you said what you did, but just wondered if you did?

I remember when the little wwjd bracelets came out.

I would always say what would John do. I had this shirt I won with southpark on it, and a few young guys that worked at one of the stores I called on asked me, did I know the makers of that show was antichrist?
I told them, so I am.an atheist, and they just looked like I was going to kill them are something. Lol

I know have read, since my salvation, and I do now believe, that the reason I made all those comments and believed that way, is becouse that's what was in my heart, and in the heart of my father, the devil.

I just changed dads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedy Out of Violent Bloody Horror in The War ... 4 min Culture Auditor 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min John Galt 1,110,483
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,224
Review: Atas Marc J Sat Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... Fri Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 19 Joshygreen97 88
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search