Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,261 - 267,280 of 305,182 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except its NOT against nature itself. Homosexuality is found in ALL aspects of Nature. G-d did it all dude, and He dont make mistakes, right?
<quoted text>
What in the HELL is this idiot babbling about NOW? I deleted the balance of the stupidity because I swear the idiot's drunk and just typing random shit now.
If you agree with a certain way of life, then you look for other people and animals to validate your way.

How many animals are homosexual?
How many animals are for abortion, becouse they don't want to have all the burdens that come from having babies?
They must feed the baby.
protect the baby.
Teach the baby.
The mama monkey for example, must give up soo much.
She can't swing down to the banana tree with her friend monkeys, with wagging baby monkey with her.
She must protect her baby, which may cause loss of sleep.
Ocean is much better at this, then I am. Lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you tell a christian, if they ask why Jesus had to die for their sins?
You were just asked that, and babbled some, but didn't answer the question. The question was:

""If another Christian asked you why it was necessary Christ die for our sins, could you explain it to them?"

Why are you tossing the question back to STO?

Are you afraid to answer?

My guess is you dont know and are hoping STO will tell you.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they were you moron. I said TAXES are used for the salaries of politicians and through loopholes, we DO pay for lobbying.
<quoted text> Yeah. So?
<quoted text>
This babble has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand OR anything that I said.@@ Your kind are good at TRYING to distract, but really BAD at actually distracting.
You said no one is forced to join a union. Which is true. But because of the misleading wording in union contracts and because of all the reasons I posted before, it's easier and a lot less trouble to join and pay the dues.

It's not salaries that's the issue.

The largest Democratic political committees in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Oregon are unions. 10 of the top 15 all-time political donors since 1989 are labor unions and those 10 unions contribute, on average, 75% of their donations to the Democratic Party.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, ZZ Top. Brings back memories......
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I said, Lord take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush!"

;P
Love that old Ford Coupe of theirs...

Though I must confess, I think this is my favorite ZZ-Top moment;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you agree with a certain way of life, then you look for other people and animals to validate your way.
ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!

YOU are the one that claimed its against "nature itself" when in fact its certainly NOT.

Funny how your kind try desperately to backpedal when you say something stupid.
How many animals are homosexual?
How many ANIMALS?@@

How about over 1500 SPECIES son.
How many animals are for abortion,
I delted your stupidy Gtown. Why is it when you say something stupid, and you KNOW it, you get smarmy?

MANY animals and species can not only self abort, they can delay pregnancies. Armadillo's and gazelle's are just two examples.

Ocean is much better at this, then I am. Lol
That's because Ocean isn't a moron and you are.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you do NOT speak for G-d. DO try to remember that freak boy.
It's all about love. The "love scriptures" in I Corinthians describes the importance of love.

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

It's just all about love; and God being the source of love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You said no one is forced to join a union. Which is true. But because of the misleading wording in union contracts and because of all the reasons I posted before, it's easier and a lot less trouble to join and pay the dues.
It's not salaries that's the issue.
The largest Democratic political committees in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Oregon are unions. 10 of the top 15 all-time political donors since 1989 are labor unions and those 10 unions contribute, on average, 75% of their donations to the Democratic Party.
AGAIN, nice try at deflecton. Pity its a failure huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just for the record, this is a wonderful example of one of your DELIBERATE lies.

YOU made the claim that its "against nature" and you were wrong.

I dont need any people or animals to "validate my way", I only need FACTS and "my way" validates itself.

Psssssssst son, you're karma is running over your dogma.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

your

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about love. The "love scriptures" in I Corinthians describes the importance of love..
Yup they do. Our rabbi used that in our wedding vows, along with the Song of Solomon.

However it has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww, poor baby Tom Tom doesn't like people questioning the BS in his religion. Go cry to your zombie god, nancyboy.
Hey that is very Catty of you. Who is tom tom? Wan't he banned by you catty new york pagans?

I sure think so. It was a very catty thing to do.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching is fine, however many Christians cross the line by trying to enact their beliefs into law.
I'm fine with some christian preaching that abortion is wrong. I'm completely against it when they try to outlaw abortion or verbally assualt women at abortion clinics
I'm fine with some christian preaching that same sex marriage is wrong. I'm completely against it when they try and deny the same rights heterosexual couples have to homosexual couples.
I'm fine with christian kids praying privately in a public school, however, I'm completely against a teacher/administrator led prayers of any religion at a public assembly.
its really quite simple
DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION, DON'T HAVE ONE.
DON'T BELIEVE IN SAME SEX MARRIAGE, DON'T MARRY SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX
Wow, aren't you the obedient little pagan. Why not go sacrifice a dog. No one wants to hear you preach your pagan dogma.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to posting about the "folly of non believers" you arrogant nitwit.
Ypu are one bigoted proabortion pagan. Your hatred for Christians is equaled only by foomuffchew and bitter.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
ROFLMAOOOOOO!! That explains SO much about you. What a joke you are.
Definitely. Billo The Clown has the same credibility rating that idiots like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck have...a big, fat ZERO.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
Also, men statistically work longer hours and don't take as much time off to have and take care of children.
Oh PLEASE; THAT's your excuse for justifying UNequal pay for men and women who do the SAME JOB? It's utter NONSENSE, especially since there are women in the work force who choose NEVER to have children.

@@

Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Yea, not only is it against nature itself, but our country should be giving fanilies tax incentives, which does not apply to roomates. We should encourage strong fanilies, now more then ever, all hell has broke loose on the family unit.
Luckily for all of us, Gtown, YOUR regressive religionist ideas AREN'T forced on the rest of us. Otherwise, we would still be living with the oppressive 19th century laws which gave women NO rights whatsoever, and when African Americans were still slaves.

As to same sex marriage, it has NO effect whatsoever on a straight person's marriage. If you CHOOSE to make it such an issue for yourself, that doesn't count as an "effect."
Obskeptic

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
Whose posts are these below? All missing from the thread going into last Friday when we noticed LNM's posts were gone from the conversation.
(this is where we began to notice PC posts were gone)
People should check and see if their pages match. I look at the top post number on the last page and go back a page at a time. You can see differences right away (last number on last page a 2, last number on prior page a 4, etc., twenty per page, should stay even).
I really hate censorship!
Thats because your full of hate Katie, so it comes easy to you.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jesus, forgive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As to same sex marriage, it has NO effect whatsoever on a straight person's marriage.
I've asked this question numerous times, and typically, they dont/can't answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because your full of hate Katie, so it comes easy to you.
Psssssssst....dummy........the y're not her posts. In fact, one is yours that's missing. LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,810
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Samuel 18,592
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 15 hr Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 23 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Tue SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Tue Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••