Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#283960 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes this life a whole lot more bearable knowing there's a much better one after this ones over.
But you don't know, you just think you know. It is the height of arrogance to think you know what happens after we die.

Cling to your delusuons all you want.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283961 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for believing me.
Saline was the only method used at the beginning.
Don't think it matters if a developing human being is drowned in salt water or sucked out with an industrial vacuum though does it?
Tsk, you should have retreated before trying to explain your way out of your contradictory story. Drowned in saline, trying to feed it to revive it, industrial vacuums. Stop this. You're making a fool of yourself. Maybe your memory is failing, and you're trying to fill in the holes. Is that it?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283962 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you write that the physician was trying to feed it to keep it alive? Why did you say it drowned in saline? Those are not realistic scenarios.
The nurse was trying to feed it. The doctor was just trying to act like he had some idea of what to do.

Filling a woman's womb with saline solution not only drowned the unborn baby but burned soft tissues and skin. Unborn babies routinely open their mouths and drink the amniotic fluid surrounding them. Ingesting the saline caused seizures and hemorrhaging of the brain and other organs.

Back in the 1970s, a physician would infuse the saline early in the day, the effects would take the rest of the day and the dead fetus expelled vaginally. Only it looked like a baby.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#283963 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe or don't believe it. You have a free will. No one is twisting your arm.
Typical..... you just brush off the points I brought up and the reference to god creating 2 lights in genesis. I guess you can't be bothered to have a rational debate.

Atrisco Village

#283964 Feb 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You better watch out, Elise. You'll get pages of posts demanding you provide proof.
:p
Who cares? They can look it up. Lily loves this shit. Lol
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283965 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> ...that had drowned in saline.....
ROFLMAO STILL laughing!!
Unborn babies ingest amniotic fluid which sustains them. Salt water is toxic and very much like drowning.

Atrisco Village

#283966 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused, if you don't mind my saying.
Oh, the irony is deafening... Lol. I don't mind you saying anything, mama. Thanks for the entertainment! Your story is not believable for the reasons we gave.

Atrisco Village

#283967 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused, if you don't mind my saying.
Oh, yeah... you didn't answer my question: At what stage of development was this "drowned in saline" fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?" Please answer, thank you.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283968 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'll take the government's website definition, which says you're full of shit.
It's perfectly constitutional. No question.

But as the New York Times reported and Senator Hillary Clinton pointed out, this president seized the present vote on a series of bills that portray him a “talker” rather than a “doer.”

Also, according to the NYT, the Illinois records show at least 36 times when Sen. Obama was either the only state senator to vote present or was part of a group of six or fewer to vote that way.

Ms. Clinton raised the question of whether this meant he would be a leader who would take on the tough issues even if it meant telling people the “hard truths” they do not want to hear.

As it turns out, we should have listed to Ms. Clinton.

Here's the website, by the way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics...
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283969 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yeah... you didn't answer my question: At what stage of development was this "drowned in saline" fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?" Please answer, thank you.
To be honest, I don't know. I had just come on my shift when it was clear something very unusual was going on.

Nurses were running in and out of this room and there was a sense of chaos - the only way I know how to describe it - in the air.

When I walked into the room to see what all the commotion was about, I saw a nurse sitting in a chair holding the baby in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth.

However, I did learn in doing some research that saline abortions did have more incidences of botched abortions.

Everyone knew the baby would not survive. It was just not knowing what to do before then. Feeding a baby born alive in the fourth month of pregnancy isn't that farfetched - not knowing what else to do.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283970 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk, you should have retreated before trying to explain your way out of your contradictory story. Drowned in saline, trying to feed it to revive it, industrial vacuums. Stop this. You're making a fool of yourself. Maybe your memory is failing, and you're trying to fill in the holes. Is that it?
I'm telling you what I saw and witnessed.

Don't believe it if you don't want to.

A vacuum that can suck out a fetus seems industrial strength to me.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283971 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I believe you, since it was so long ago. Saline? Thank goodness, abortion technique is so much more advanced. Scheduled LTAs are only performed in four venues in the U.S, btw.
This is disgusting. How do you live with your conscience.
+ May you burn every time to touch a baby. Amen.

Atrisco Village

#283972 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The nurse was trying to feed it. The doctor was just trying to act like he had some idea of what to do.
Filling a woman's womb with saline solution not only drowned the unborn baby but burned soft tissues and skin. Unborn babies routinely open their mouths and drink the amniotic fluid surrounding them. Ingesting the saline caused seizures and hemorrhaging of the brain and other organs.
Back in the 1970s, a physician would infuse the saline early in the day, the effects would take the rest of the day and the dead fetus expelled vaginally. Only it looked like a baby.
~sigh~ So, you're saying that your team was a bunch of blithering idiots. I hope you people straightened out, somehow. Why did you write that the fetus "drowned in saline?" If you're a nurse you should know that drowning wasn't a favor in your little scenario. Your story is so full of contradictions, we can only assume that you are either fabricating it, or your memory is faulty.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283973 Feb 14, 2013
Nurses and Dpctprs
+May you burn every time you touch a baby. Amen.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283974 Feb 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't know, you just think you know. It is the height of arrogance to think you know what happens after we die.
Cling to your delusuons all you want.
But I do know where I'm going. However, it has nothing to do with arrogance and everything to do with faith.

Do you know for sure where you're going?

Look up Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon. He was a scientific naysayer about near death experiences until his own.

Very fascinating story.

Atrisco Village

#283975 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Unborn babies ingest amniotic fluid which sustains them. Salt water is toxic and very much like drowning.
Omg! Lol
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283976 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the irony is deafening... Lol. I don't mind you saying anything, mama. Thanks for the entertainment! Your story is not believable for the reasons we gave.
No reasons were given that couldn't be verified in a saline abortion.
Anonymous

United States

#283977 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There we go. That's better:-)
:) I hope you to have a happy valentines day, and perhaps enjoy sum dove truffles?
Anonymous

United States

#283978 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU.
<quoted text>
I got them for my wife. So I'll snitch a few when she opens them later. <<grin>>
I bought my wife some as well, but only got 1 Lol
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283979 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Omg! Lol
From a medical website:

The amniotic fluid constantly moves (circulates) as the baby swallows and "inhales" the fluid, and then releases it.

The amniotic fluid helps:
•The developing baby to move in the womb, which allows for proper bone growth
•The lungs to develop properly
•Keep a relatively constant temperature around the baby, protecting from heat loss
•Protect the baby from outside injury by cushioning sudden blows or movements

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...

The question is why are you so adament about scoffing at this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min RoxLo 1,109,029
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,203
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 11 hr pic trade 87
Baltimore Stands with Israel 12 hr webcretin 79
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sun Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••