Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
266,641 - 266,660 of 305,456 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283940 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"panic-stricken trying to FEED it to keep it alive"
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah, cuz those "professionals" are going to be worried about FEEDING it to keep it alive.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
OMG THANK you for that laugh!
Ohhh, good catch, Foo! I didn't see that part! And she said later that the fetus drowned in the saline. Hmmm... really? Is that how it works? No. However, the woman sounds ancient. I'm opting to be gracious and letting her have her dream:-)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283941 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>"Once came out breathing."
Yeah, right. LTAs weren't and aren't performed in the same manner or in the same venue, as early term abortions. They were and are a much moreover complicated procedure. You should have stopped writing before that sentence, lady. Lol
ROFLMAO She should have stopped with "panic stricken professionals" trying to feed a botched abortion to keep it alive....
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283942 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I believe you, since it was so long ago. Saline? Thank goodness, abortion technique is so much more advanced. Scheduled LTAs are only performed in four venues in the U.S, btw.
Thanks for believing me.

Saline was the only method used at the beginning.

Don't think it matters if a developing human being is drowned in salt water or sucked out with an industrial vacuum though does it?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283943 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Botched abortions aren't funny at all.
What's funny is your STUPIDITY in thinking ANYONE would buy your foolishness.
What foolishness? That I witnessed one?

How is that foolish?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283944 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhh, good catch, Foo! I didn't see that part! And she said later that the fetus drowned in the saline. Hmmm... really? Is that how it works? No. However, the woman sounds ancient. I'm opting to be gracious and letting her have her dream:-)
Well, if you call a nurse holding a baby wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth looking like she had been hit in the gut a few times because it came out alive a good catch...

What happened to you believing me about the saline?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283945 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Doc saying that he was PC. It's was quite a while ago. He must have finally worked it out for himself, because he seemed like he was on the fence about abortion rights, back then.
You better watch out, Elise. You'll get pages of posts demanding you provide proof.

:p

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#283946 Feb 14, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.....still silence. Where is that post #?
<quoted text>
A bow for what ? What are you babbling about ?
<quoted text>
What games ? Direct me to the post where you answered my question on RvW and a discussion you shall have. I intentionally ignore nothing.
I replied to your request for the post number. I gave you the post number. Damn.

Atrisco Village

#283947 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Botched abortions aren't that funny.
Why would you think so?
Why did you write that the physician was trying to feed it to keep it alive? Why did you say it drowned in saline? Those are not realistic scenarios.

Location hidden

#283948 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie.
Botched abortions happen more often than you think.
Can we talk about this president on this forum? Because his "present" vote as a Senator in Illinois denying botched abortion babies medical attention is revealing as to his character.
A present vote means no in politics but used by those who don't take a stand for anything just in case they become the president.
ROFLMAO OMG You're ignorance knows no bounds!

Voting "Present" in a vote in the Senate means that that Senator is making no vote ***on the issue***, either for or against. He or she is simply registering on the record that he or she was there when the vote was taken.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283949 Feb 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right, I forgot the bible was written in English!!
And what about genesis??? "two great lights"???
In mathew It days the moon shall not give her light. There are other statements to that effect in the bible, but you'd probably not be open to any idea that doesn't fit into your point if view anyway.
It also says the stars will fall from the sky.
Believe or don't believe it. You have a free will. No one is twisting your arm.

Atrisco Village

#283950 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you call a nurse holding a baby wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth looking like she had been hit in the gut a few times because it came out alive a good catch...
What happened to you believing me about the saline?
Well, since your going to try to convince us that your story is true and perpetuate it with more BS, I changed my mind. You should have let it go. So, at what stage of development was this fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?"
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283951 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
SURE you would! Why should you be any different from any of your kind?
<quoted text>
LOLOL
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!!***wiping tears of laughter from my eyes**
Of COURSE it "eventually" died! THey were panic stricken trying to FEED a drowned baby that was breathing to keep it alive!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Sheesh, clearly you dont have a CLUE what saline was even used for back then you MORON!
But THANK YOU for that fantastic laugh!! What a great note to go off to dinner on! LOLOLOL!!
Cant WAIT to share that one......
I might be glad this is so entertaining if it weren't so sad that it is.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283952 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO OMG You're ignorance knows no bounds!
Voting "Present" in a vote in the Senate means that that Senator is making no vote ***on the issue***, either for or against. He or she is simply registering on the record that he or she was there when the vote was taken.
There are quite a few sources that define "present" as a no vote.

You have to make an effort to find them.

Location hidden

#283953 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
What foolishness? That I witnessed one?
How is that foolish?
Lying about it is foolish.

Actual PROFESSIONALS have better things to do than to try to feed a baby you just claimed DROWNED in saline -- which was also a lie dear. Saline didn't "drown" the embryo's or fetus you dolt.

In FACT, the LAST thing ANY professional's would do would be to try to FEED a neonate in distress. PARTICULARLY with a bottle as you claimed.

You're a lying sack of shit.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283954 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since your going to try to convince us that your story is true and perpetuate it with more BS, I changed my mind. You should have let it go. So, at what stage of development was this fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?"
You sound confused, if you don't mind my saying.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#283955 Feb 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
so your name is jesus.
Maybe it's Hey Zeus

Atrisco Village

#283956 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
If a pie-in-the-sky vision of sex and pregnancy means believing you don't have sex unless you're on birth control or are prepared to face the consequences, then you have me pegged to a tee.
The number of abortions and teen pregnancies going down is encouraging. However, I'd have to do some research unless you can show me.
Enjoy. There are recent statistics that have been posted on this thread.

Location hidden

#283957 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since your going to try to convince us that your story is true and perpetuate it with more BS, I changed my mind. You should have let it go. So, at what stage of development was this fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?"
...that had drowned in saline.....

ROFLMAO STILL laughing!!

Location hidden

#283958 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few sources that define "present" as a no vote.
You have to make an effort to find them.
Thanks, I'll take the government's website definition, which says you're full of shit.

Location hidden

#283959 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be glad this is so entertaining if it weren't so sad that it is.
Yes, it is quite sad you're getting all tangled up in your lies, but it is VERY entertaining! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,100,479
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 1 hr Culture Auditor 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr see the light 18,872
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Thu Raptor in Michigan 120,152
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Thu time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Aug 26 kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search