Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#283439 Feb 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but no one has ever provided any evidence that says its not.
One would think out of all those writers, over all those years, that there would be tons of stuff to your advantage, especially now that the world is so so smart.
God is real, and every knee shall bow one day.
As far as your other question, just goggle, or ask bitner, they have better sources :)
How about you google "do hindus woship cows" and get back to me with your results? You love to talk out your arse about other cultures and faiths, including your own, I see.

It's up to you to provide evidence to support your claim. You like to speak of science supporting the bible, but then you can't even grasp the basics of science.

With every post you make, you fall deeper into the fundie abyss..

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283440 Feb 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some "SOME" -SOME- hindus do worship cows.
It could even be "MANY " according to what worship means to people.
As far as my God and my God being relevant to you and your beliefs, then if my God, just so happens to be The One and Only True God 'and I believe He is ",then He is relevant ,to not only you, but all of us.
I was never looking for a religion to join, or a club, when the One True God saved my soul, and forever changed my life.
There is no magic formula, or pattern of words that must be said. If a person is at a place in his /her life, where they need to know if there is a Real God, and the call our to this Real God, from a broken spirit and humble heart, then the One True God will come forth and save that persons soul.
He is the Only One Who can, and He will reveal His Nane to that person when He wills.
No, Hindus do not worship cows.

The rest of your post did nothing to prove that I'm "wrong about God".
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283441 Feb 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why God says that by grace are we saved, through faith?
It is a gift, since there is nothing anyone can do to deserve salvation.
If I were able to build my own god, I'm sure I would change things, but only to find out, that I should have left God alone.
There may not be any evidence, other then the bible, and since God could have came yo earth at any time, and yet chose that time, then who knows -God knows.
There is no evidence against God either, no matter what mans trys to say.
Just like the 10 comandments were written in stone.
Gold was available, along with other things, but God chose stone.
With stone -you either keep them or you break them.
I for one broke Gods law, and was facing judgement.
I needed a savior, and I now have one.
That is all I am really trying to do, is tell others about this wonderful savior I found. At the same time I and those others get side tracked about abortion, cow worship, what the bible says and doesn't say.
It is all by faith. People believe the bible by faith.
People believe books that are against the bible by faith.
I believe to the point, that I call it fact, but will not know for certain till I die, and sadly many non -believers will not know if they are right or wrong untill they die.
I fully understand why some non believers wish all religions would just go away, and the world would be better off, but I now know it is not ever going to happen.
If people only knew me 13 years ago. Most on here would have loved me!
You should build a god with Lego's.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283442 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do you even know what a t-cell is?
The gay community educated itself because most american researchers weren't even bosease prevention.thering to do anything. Hell, reagan ignored government protocols oncerning epidemics just to avoid being seen as helping gays. In elise's case, she's a nurse, and nurses are trained in communicable disease prevention.
<quoted text>
Why in the world would I know what a T cell is?

T cell/any of several lymphoytes (as a helper T cell) that differentiate in the thymus, possess highly specific cell-surface antigen receptors, and include some that control some that control the initiation or suppress of cell-mediatead and humoral immunity (as by the regulation of T and B cell maturation and proliferation) and others that lyse antigen-bearing cells - called also lymphocyte - compare B CELL (thymus-derived cell)

Maybe YOU should learn how to spell it correctly, buddy.

If Elise were a nurse, can you imagine someone like THAT taking care of you. Shudders. She's probably an orderly or something of that nature. She very insecure and is looking for credibility. Sad woman.

Was there anything else you would like to know? If you think of anything let me know. I'll be happy to look it up.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283443 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do you even know what a t-cell is?
The gay community educated itself because most american researchers weren't even bosease prevention.thering to do anything. Hell, reagan ignored government protocols oncerning epidemics just to avoid being seen as helping gays. In elise's case, she's a nurse, and nurses are trained in communicable disease prevention.
<quoted text>
Drug companies bent over backwards to help you people out. They did an excellent job, in a short period of time. YOU should be thankful, instead of down in the mouth.

I remember all the picketing and marching you all did. Talk about demanding!

Raygun? That was a different time. People thought differently then. That's human nature. You seem to think if you snap your fingers, you should get your own way. It doesn't work like that. Relax.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283444 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're the one who can't spell, idiot.
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny coming from you, arse.

Yes, I can spell idiot. I looked it up in the dictionary and there was a picture of you. How bout that?

You never answered my question. Are you an MD?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283445 Feb 11, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Vladdy you TEACH safe sex and you have AIDS. Not a great endorsement. You knbow it is all that anonymous twink sex you older gays can't stay away from.
Peter has aides? What? That's not possible. He's into the safe method.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283446 Feb 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, he "seen commercial on dish network." Shoo, he done googled it. Lmao!
Does that make you FEEL superior?

Pathetic woman.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283447 Feb 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Especially the ones with them fancy, city-folk words. Lol
Gee Elsie - you are so funny. Not.

Try to be a little humble.

I think I hear the hospital calling. They want you to clean up the blood and gore from the floor.

Chop/Chop..
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283448 Feb 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever THAT means. You come across to me as just another anti-education extremist, embittered that you can't force students to endure hours of required "Christian" prayer and bible study. Too bad.
If religionists want their kids to get nothing but faith-based "education," they can come up with the money to send their kids to private religious schools. You don't get to force your toxic religious beliefs on public school students, and thank goodness for THAT.
THE APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 12
3 And there was seen another sign in heaven :
and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads,
and ten horns : and on his heads seven diadems :
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven,
and cast them to the earth : and the dragon stood before
the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she
should be delivered, he might devour her son.
Praise Be

United States

#283449 Feb 11, 2013
The culture of death has turned away from the Lord. We need our country to turn back to good Christian values.
Praise Be

United States

#283450 Feb 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever THAT means. You come across to me as just another anti-education extremist, embittered that you can't force students to endure hours of required "Christian" prayer and bible study. Too bad.
If religionists want their kids to get nothing but faith-based "education," they can come up with the money to send their kids to private religious schools. You don't get to force your toxic religious beliefs on public school students, and thank goodness for THAT.
Bible study and Christian prayer would do our future adults a great deal of good. Our loss of good Christian values is bringing about the downfall of our once great society. Women have become loose Jezebels who sleep around and then enter marriage after having been with many different men. Often will a pack of illegitimate children on tow.

A mockery has been made of the great institution of marriage. People rushing into marriage and then divorcing. People marrying 2, 3 and even 4 times. Lesbians and gays marrying. It's disgusting. Women don't want to be bothered with raising their own kids. They want to be the men in the family now. men are being womized and women are becoming the men.
Praise Be

United States

#283451 Feb 11, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you show more respect to them then you do to the people on here.
You are a blowhard, but I think you already know that.
Elise thinks her shit doesn't stink. Elise could use some humility. I don't believe all her nurse lies either. If she's a nurse then she's the worst educated nurse around. She mustve gone to the Acme Nursing School. I think Elsise is a nurse aide. I've known many nurses aides to lie and call themselves nurses. It's illegal but they do it outside of work.
Praise Be

United States

#283452 Feb 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I am a respectful and respected caregiver, dear. You are playing a character, and thrive from our attention. I'm definitely not a blowhard. You just don't like that I have self-confidence and am unaffected by your juvenile attempts at wit. You are not clever, my little knave.
You really think your shit doesn't stink. Your arrogance stinks though.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#283453 Feb 11, 2013
Arawak wrote:
All you abortion right activist are a bunch of hypocrites seeking a attention.
If human life is so valuable, why aren't you all in the trailor parks and ghetto's saving babies who are ALIVE!
Instead you focus on fetus who are not even viable.
In other words, you protect the egg but don't give a hoot about the chicken.
You all need to go find some other cause because no one is buying your true intent.
Do I get an Amen.
Amen brother, preach brother.
Pastor Arawak
why is this an either/or with you??

All children should be protected from murder. ALL!!
Praise Be

United States

#283454 Feb 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>So am I. You could become educated, too, but you can't be lazy.
More pompous bravado!. We get it. Your shit doesn't stink!
Praise Be

United States

#283455 Feb 11, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her fallback thing whenever she makes an ass of herself.
You should stfu! You and your atheism you love so much! All you do is claim there is no God. Nobody cares what you think about God! Your going to be so surprised when your judgement days comes and you face the ONE TRUE GOD!! THAT will be your PROOF!!! Your the worst! At least the others believe in SOMETHING even though their wrong! You can't be bothered to believe in ANYTHING! You think being an athiest is just so great because your IG-NOR-ANT!!!!
Praise Be

United States

#283456 Feb 11, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter has aides? What? That's not possible. He's into the safe method.
Homosexuality is like a terrible disease!! It makes our country look so Godless and perverted! The pagans and the atheist just love the perverted gays on here while they bash on decent God loving Christian people!!

These murderous gay loving creatures!!
Praise Be

United States

#283457 Feb 11, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Elsie - you are so funny. Not.
Try to be a little humble.
I think I hear the hospital calling. They want you to clean up the blood and gore from the floor.
Chop/Chop..
Elise is just so sure her shit doesn't stink!! Elise is such a pompous blowhard! People who can't be bothered with God are often conceited and think their shit doesn't stink. What an ugly way to be!!

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#283459 Feb 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to decide if you want the courts to determine medicine.
Not by any stretch. But the courts can establish the legal definition of "viable" (which they did) and still let the doctors make the medical decisions.....including determining which infants can and will benefit from medical assistance.
Oh and Doc? Friendly reminder, I'll post when I feel like it. And ignore when I feel like it.
Whoever said you couldn't ? Just don't think you can respond to a post that wasn't even directed at you in the first place...mention the "slimy bone"...and then turn around and complain about that same slimy bone being resurrected. You sound kinda mental when you do something like that.
I asked you to set me straight on the difference between "viable" ad "viability". I didn't see any answer. Well ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,144,185
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 4 hr NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr tcaud 19,486
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 13 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Officer 'fighting for his life' after pursuit p... Tue gollywog 1
Gray's Inn Square Barristers Chambers London Co... Mon Stuart Furness 1
Va. town haunted by cougar sightings out to pro... (Sep '08) Nov 24 bulk 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News