Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,557
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283230 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've refered to the unborn child that has been aborted as medical waste,
That's becasue medically and factually, IT IS MEDICAL WASTE YOU MORON.
and bait for dog fights.
Actually, that was YOUR claim you stupid shit! ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
he was raked over the coals for doing to dogs, what is legal to do with unborn babes.
You say others worship the fetus,
No I dont. I've never said that.

STOP LYING.

How can someone be this ruthless against the unborn?
Many are pro choice for different reasons, but you seem to enjoy the act of turning a unborn life, into medical waste.
Again, you're outright LYING.

Jesus would spit on you.

Why is it your kind can't come up with a rational argument WITHOUT the outright lies?

Location hidden

#283231 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Anyone that expresses any type of creative speach is a liar in your book. Why do you seem so hung up on lies?
Why are you so hung up on lying.

What you're doing is NOT "creative speach" @@ its flat out lies.
Do you view lying as a real bad sin?
I view it as stupid. Normal folks dont need to lie, the truth suits just fine.

Foo what happened in your life, to cause you to hate it so much?
I truly am sorry for what you went through.
<quoted text>

I'm not sure what delusions you're coming up with regarding my life, but I hate to break it to ya sparky, but I haven't gone through anything that makes me "hate".

I DO hate lies, and despise DELIBERATE liars like you.

If you were an ACTUAL Christian, you'd hate lies too.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

You make it seem as if you worship Satan, not jesus.
Anonymous

United States

#283232 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muslims" didn't do that you ASS, TERRORISTS did.
Grow the fk up. Its DELIBERATE ignorance like yours that makes you not much better than them.
They did what they did, becouse they were being a good muslim.
This is exactly what muslims are teaching their people, and many young are drawn into tbeir lies, about going to heaven if you die while killing non muslims, or even bad muslims.

This is something everyone knows and understands, except of ourse you, which is no big shock, as usual.

No matter if they call them terrorist or extremist they always have MUSLIM in front of those names.

The men who flew those airplanes into the world trade center were sold out on their god,and truly thought they were going to heaven and they would have their virgins waiting on them.

The sec they died, tbey realized, to late, that they had been lied to, and will forever be seperated from the real God of the universe.

What's sad, is seeing how many people put very little thought into an eternity, while they can.

Those in Hell, would give anything to have just one more chance to be saved.

People today laugh at God,and say where is He, and when is He comming back? All things are the way they have always been.

BUT

Just like in the days of noah, they will be No warning, of His return. He's comming back, "like " a theif in the night.
Anonymous

United States

#283233 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
OMG You've OUTDONE YOUR OWN STUPIDITY with this crap!!
You DO know Hovid is in jail for ripping off idiots like you right?
There was no atheist, no tomato's those were just stories he told that were lies.
http://www.bibleandscience.com/otherviews/hov...
Son, you're f'd in the head.
But thanks for the laugh!
You MUST like having people believe you're a moron, you work VERY hard at it!
Why do you lie?
Why do you lie about me?
Why do you lie about others?
Why do you lie about kent Hovind,?
Why do you say he is in prison for making money off of idiots like me?
Why do you lie?
Why do you call others who disagree with you liars ewhen you lie?
Why do you lie?
You mention lying all the time, is this what bothers you?
The verse you gave was right "God hates lies, and satan is the father of lies, plus God states very clearly that satan IS your father, and the works of your father YOU WILL do.

Talk about having a problem with a male telling you what to do, you have satan telling you what to do, and you will do what he says.
He has you blinded.
The blind cannot see.
Those who have the son has life, those who don't , don't have life.

Ye are dead, even as you live.

Call on the name of the Lord and he shall be saved!
Please please please think about the chance that you're wrong about God.

Location hidden

#283234 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They did what they did, becouse they were being a good muslim.
No they didn't you fk'ing MORON. They did what they did because they were TERRORISTS.

My G-d you're stupid.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#283235 Feb 9, 2013
Ooooooooooooohhhh...do I scare, you, puddin'? Is it as much fear as gay kids experience when they are bullied and beaten because people like you create environments of fear based on ignorance?

I'm not concerned about the "abuse" I get on here; it doesn't bother me in the real world. I should lose my first amendment rights and be treated as a non-person because I'm gay? Thanks for confirming the depths of your bigotry.

I promote thr RIGHTS of gays and try to dispel the prejudice directed against us. I've done it for decades and I'm not stopping now.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
He takes a lot of abuse from the religious freaks? That's not true. No one abuses him because they are afraid of him. Is there any proof?
He deserves abuse. He dishes it out, so he should be willing to take it.
He gives gays a bad name.
He shouldn't be allowed on here because he is gay. He should be ostracized. He promotes gayness.

Indianapolis

#283236 Feb 9, 2013
I won't be happy until everyone can be free and open about who they are, but I'm not miserable.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be happy until everyone is gay and miserable like you.

Location hidden

#283237 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie?
I dont. The truth suits just fine.
Why do you lie about me?
Why do you lie about others?
I dont. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Why do you lie about kent Hovind,?
I didn't.

I proved my claims with the link you ignored.
Why do you say he is in prison for making money off of idiots like me?
Becasue he IS you IDIOT. He's in jail for 58 federal counts, including 12 tax offenses, one count of obstructing federal agents, and 45 counts of structuring cash transactions - PONZI SCHEMES where he made money from IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

That's a fact son.
Why do you call others who disagree with you liars ewhen you lie?
If you're lying, I will call you on it fool.

I dont lie. I dont have to. The truth suits just fine.
Why do you lie?
Do I stutter? Do you think if you ask the same moronic question a dozen or more times, you're going to get a different answer?
You mention lying all the time, is this what bothers you?
Asked and answered.

Try READING the responses you get when you ask questions asshole. Move your lips as you read if it helps with your comprehension.
Those who have the son has life, those who don't , don't have life.
I have life you fool. The only one BLIND here is you.
Please please please think about the chance that you're wrong about God.
I'm NOT wrong about G-d, and your jesus aint g-d.

What EXACTLY do you think you're accomplishing by alienating people, and making yourself look like a fool here Sparky?

Indianapolis

#283238 Feb 9, 2013
Ah, yes, the book of revelation; proof positive of ergot poisoning.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
THE APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 12
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and
by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their
lives unto death.
Anonymous

United States

#283239 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't you fk'ing MORON. They did what they did because they were TERRORISTS.
My G-d you're stupid.
Yes! MUSLIM TERRORIST

suicide /homocide bombers are muslims terrorist.

They are often heard screaming out about their god, just before blowing themselves up.

It will only be possible, with Gods help, but you should either come back to, OR start living in reality.

I have read some pretty far out christian tracts from chic publishers, and thought noone can be that crazy to buy into the peace filled muslims, but you have changed my mind, UNLESS you're lying, which you are good at doing,so are you lying now?

Do you walk around ground zero with a shirt that says I love muslims, but muslims didn't do this?
Terrorist did?

Indianapolis

#283240 Feb 9, 2013
I have a huge background in psychology, and his story is textbook for both psychosis and addictive behavior.

Aren't you the non-professional making all kinds of allegations about gays? Hypocrite.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people throw out words like psychotic break etc. when they are not professionals? Are they just trying to hurt the other person? Showing off? One of the two. Maybe both.
You give gay people a bad name.

Indianapolis

#283241 Feb 9, 2013
Okay, that was just frigging stupid.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
All women are attracted to straight men.

Indianapolis

#283242 Feb 9, 2013
So you ARE incapable of learning.'Nuff said.

Believe what you will, because you obviously don't care about facts. My mother didn't hide her feelings, nor was she prone to fear.

You have no idea how it was for women in the 1940's. Women who didn't "know their place" were often treated abominably. She didn't allow that in regard to herself.

I explained AIDS at a time when few laymen were getting any information through standard media.

Myfather was a decorated vet of WW2. He died before I came oit, so he doesn't really figure into the conversation. As I recall, YOU ae the one who brought her up.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so pleasant to deal with.
Who cares how YOU spell aides? You are obsessed by it. I am not.
Yes, your mother WAS heartbroken. She tried to hide it as best as she could.
Your mother got razzed for going to college? Oh, dear. That must have been awful for the poor woman. Old maid? That is beyond the pale. How did she hold up to all of that.
You had to explain aides to her, even though she was SO smart and educated? I think she already knew about it and was beside herself with worry.
True, I never met anyone like your mother. She must have been a saint to put up with you.
How delicate are you? If I were delicate, I would not be here.
That would be a good question for you. How delicate are you? You seem to go off the deep end if I say ANYTHING you don't like. I am not like that. I can take a lot because a lot of it doesn't bother me.
Gee, you give gays a bad name. Go with the flow. Don't sweat the small stuff.
You must have been very attached to your mother. You don't mention a father. It's all about how great your mother was.

Indianapolis

#283243 Feb 9, 2013
I'm not talking about words, moron. Violence against gays occurs virtually daily.

Why would I not want to be gay (ie, who I am?) You might as well say nobody wants to be left-handed.

My mother didn't judge others--especially entire groups. She had japanese-american friends during WW2, one of whom was sent to our concentration camps. She, unlike you, knew that bigotry was based on ignorance and fear. You'll never understand that.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you attack straight people with YOUR words. Same thing.
I realize that no one wants to be gay, but you really need to come to terms with it. You can't carry this anger around with you for the rest of your life. It will make you sick.
Gee, you give gays a very bad name.
Yes, I can have my opinion and you can have yours, no matter how pathetically ignorant its basis is.
You said your mother was stronger than me. I asked you, how so, and you never answered. Couldn't come up with a good answer?

Indianapolis

#283244 Feb 9, 2013
I've already answered this, hilljack. Abortion remains the right of the woman regardless of my opinion. On the other hand, most women who would abort on the basis of orientation are the self-righteous types who profess to be against abortion. We'll see how high their capacity for hypocrisy is.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guppy, what do you think cpeter1313 would have to say about abortion if humans were able to determine if a fetus was going to be homosexual or lesbian, and then they started aborting them in large numbers? Do you think he might discover that he is nothing more then a hypocritical ass when it hits that close to home?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283245 Feb 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I have a huge background in psychology, and his story is textbook for both psychosis and addictive behavior.
Aren't you the non-professional making all kinds of allegations about gays? Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
"I have a huge background in psychology"

Not into gayspeak so is this code? Is psychology code for penis and huge backgorund for but, or is it the other way around?

Indianapolis

#283246 Feb 9, 2013
To gtown, all us unsaved folk look alike.
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of reading comprehension, how could you "jump all over" me for something I didn't say?
Pot, meet Kettle.
Anonymous

United States

#283247 Feb 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
To gtown, all us unsaved folk look alike.
<quoted text>
Well you're right there cpeter.
Lost is lost, and saved is saved.

Regaurdless if a person is as evil as hitler, or just a good ole boy, if they bypass the cross of calvery the are lost, and if they die in this condition they are forever lost.

Indianapolis

#283249 Feb 10, 2013
Evidently the KKK lynched all those people because they were such good christians...
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
My G-d you're stupid.
Ocean56

AOL

#283251 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Oh, I just know that the idiot is going to jump all over my previous post where I said no one thinks cleaning the house is "less important", managing to imply that your post renders everything I say wrong.
But anyone can see that you are talking about the woman having to do it all without pay, by herself, and without the freedom to choose, and are not talking about the act itself being unimportant.
Oh, well, let him be an ass about it.
I agree, let Gtown71 be an ass about it. He's good at doing that, if not at anything else.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,109,253
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr pedlar 19,204
Baltimore Stands with Israel 3 hr Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sun Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating