Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
265,921 - 265,940 of 305,396 Comments Last updated 59 min ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Prince of Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why you are a pagan. You can make up your own rules for not only life but the afterlife. Hello, I am a pagan and my religion is a twilight episode. Did you get married at a Ren fair like biter? You pagans are funny. I understand why Christianity and reality truns you off. You are still 10 years olds in large adult bodies
You missed the entire point. BTW, can you prove animals don't have souls?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is unfortunate, is your reading comprehension.
I stated dressed "LIKE " a viking. Not "A " viking.
Plus many share a different view of vikings then you.
Keep trying though, and sooner or later, you might catch me lying on purpose, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.:)
Speaking of reading comprehension, how could you "jump all over" me for something I didn't say?

Pot, meet Kettle.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure who bright sun is, but again I didn't lie, just becouse I used a bearded man with an irin fist.
As far as your earlier post, well that's the answer you always get about evolution, "you just don't understand how it works ",so perhaps you could tell me, where we came from, are origions?
How did life begin?
Where are all the missing links?
It is all the same story "long ago, and far away this and that happened "we think ". Or "that is our hypothesis" or "that is our theory ".
Listen, you lying sack of garbage, you spoke about the vikings as if they ruled their women with an iron fist. Don't try to back out of the idiocy you said.

Evolutuion does not seek to answer where all life began. Then again, you've shown that you don't care about facts. You'll just puke more false information about things that don't agree with your world view. Remember you know what happens after we all die, where all life began and you met jebus. Who can dare match your superior knowledge of the world?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you lying sack of garbage, you spoke about the vikings as if they ruled their women with an iron fist. Don't try to back out of the idiocy you said.
Evolutuion does not seek to answer where all life began. Then again, you've shown that you don't care about facts. You'll just puke more false information about things that don't agree with your world view. Remember you know what happens after we all die, where all life began and you met jebus. Who can dare match your superior knowledge of the world?
He's clearly overcompensating for a raging inferiority complex.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is unfortunate, is your reading comprehension.
I stated dressed "LIKE " a viking. Not "A " viking.
Plus many share a different view of vikings then you.
Keep trying though, and sooner or later, you might catch me lying on purpose, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.:)
You're entirely full of feces for jesus
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much I don't know about the world, or Heaven to come, but I do know that there is a God.
as far as evolution, no matter how you word it, it is against the word of God. I stand on Gods word by faith, just like those who stand on evolution.

No one has ever seen anything evolve from one thing into another.
It is mainly based on Darwin, who even admitted it was all just his opinion.

He was no different then many others. He didn't like what thus saith the Lord, so he took a walk, and watched nature.

How this looked like that, but to say certain animals are our ancestors is pretty far fetched.
God said if any believe on Him, it must be by faith.
Evolution says we have the answers, but one still must believe by faith.

Dr. Kent Hovind has many vids on evolution, dinos, creation, etc. They are very interesting to say the least.

He talks alot about how earth was before the flood. An atheist used his geuss on how the earth was before.

He built a 3 story high glass building, and pumped in all that Dr. Hovind said. Oxygen levels, etc. He planted a cherry tomato plant in the middle of the building, and the plant grew extremly tall, and produced over 900 pounds of tomatos.

Bigger plants equals bigger animals to eat those plants.
Dinos were on the ark, they only had to have two small ones pink one and a blue one, which is what I feel you have the biggest problem with.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much I don't know about the world, or Heaven to come, but I do know that there is a God.
as far as evolution, no matter how you word it, it is against the word of God. I stand on Gods word by faith, just like those who stand on evolution.
No one has ever seen anything evolve from one thing into another.
It is mainly based on Darwin, who even admitted it was all just his opinion.
He was no different then many others. He didn't like what thus saith the Lord, so he took a walk, and watched nature.
How this looked like that, but to say certain animals are our ancestors is pretty far fetched.
God said if any believe on Him, it must be by faith.
Evolution says we have the answers, but one still must believe by faith.
Dr. Kent Hovind has many vids on evolution, dinos, creation, etc. They are very interesting to say the least.
He talks alot about how earth was before the flood. An atheist used his geuss on how the earth was before.
He built a 3 story high glass building, and pumped in all that Dr. Hovind said. Oxygen levels, etc. He planted a cherry tomato plant in the middle of the building, and the plant grew extremly tall, and produced over 900 pounds of tomatos.
Bigger plants equals bigger animals to eat those plants.
Dinos were on the ark, they only had to have two small ones pink one and a blue one, which is what I feel you have the biggest problem with.
Your ignorance is astounding. Your naivete is sad.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.
They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.
The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?
God has many names -Jesus was reveiled to us 2000 years ago as God in flesh.
The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims. This is why so many young men and women have blowed themself up. Living under such a horrible law, and told even if your the best you may or may not make it.
Sharia law should explain enough what islam is about.
Aside from your ignorance about Muslims, glad you know (or recently looked up) that Jesus is a prophet in the Qur'an.

I thought it interesting they also believe He was born of a virgin, named Miriam (Mary), and performed miracles.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes -you would think so.
Sto has been about as filthy mouthed as one can get,...
Pardon me. I did't mean to upset your delicate sensibilities.

Hope I didn't make you cry.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
STO hasn't been "filthy mouthed". You just don't like the truth of what is in Numbers. Bitter water caused abortion and it's in the bible. A matter you refuse to consider and outright reject based on nothing more than you don't want to believe it. Because it goes against all the spoon fed crap you've happily ingested.
Judging others is foul. And against what Christ taught. You are to discern. Learn the difference.
Gtown is a sissy boy who's still on mama's tit. He can't digest anything solid. Upsets his tummy and he gets cranky.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok.
You've read our arguments.

Take ectopic pregnancy, for example. If the pregnancy is not terminated, the woman will die. Is that "ok" with you?

Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I to have had animals in my life, that I thought very highly of, and we don't know for certain all that Heaven will be, but only what the bible teaches. If it were up to us, we would have all that makes us happy, but their are some people who had a child hurt or killed by some dogs, and I doubt heaven would be heaven if those dogs were there?
Plus, if all dogs go to heaven, don't you think it would make micheal vick nervous, if he makes the cut? Lol
I know you remember him, he was raked over the coals for doing to dogs, what is legal to do with unborn babes.
There are things in this life that we don't want to see, abortion is one of those things.
Okay. Who's making you look?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, if all dogs go to heaven, don't you think it would make micheal vick nervous, if he makes the cut? Lol
I know you remember him, he was raked over the coals for doing to dogs, what is legal to do with unborn babes.
lol

You think women terminate their pregnancies by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, and electrocution ?

lol
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown is a sissy boy who's still on mama's tit. He can't digest anything solid. Upsets his tummy and he gets cranky.
Heh! He's probably a big guy, too. You've done it now, STO. He's gonna tell you to watch your "filthy mouth"!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guppy, what do you think cpeter1313 would have to say about abortion if humans were able to determine if a fetus was going to be homosexual or lesbian, and then they started aborting them in large numbers? Do you think he might discover that he is nothing more then a hypocritical ass when it hits that close to home?
Why don't you answer the question also? The Constitution is off limits right?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove how stupid you are with posts like this. "Viking" men did not rule their family in the same way you and your crazy religion do. Women played a vital role and were highly respected. It's unfortunate that you lie about other cultures constantly in an effort to exalt your opinion.
It's been a while since Bright Sun was here. We missed your stupidity.
From what I have read, Viking women had a pretty mundane life ing for the children,running the house and farming.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

caring
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! He's probably a big guy, too. You've done it now, STO. He's gonna tell you to watch your "filthy mouth"!
I am a big guy, and my mother has been dead for 20 years, so it would be hard for me to still be on her tit, but sto has a right to say whatever he wishes. I do have a feeling he would not be so free to speak this way, if we were face to face, but I also say things on an open forum that I wouldn't say face to face. Wea all do.

You guys can call me ignorant and believe the earth came from jello, but it will not help you when you leave this world.

Lord Lord sto said abortion was ok, and even in your word.
Lord it is not my fault, since I was taught evolution.

People in the world, with a bone in their nose who have never seen a bible are without excuse, so how much more or you?

Plus you can go on believing all you want about those "peaceable muslims",but most of the pro choice folks on this forum wouldn't last a day under sharia law./
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has it been since you heard this?

: D
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran says NOTHING of the kind.
Yet one MORE thing you're completely ignorant about, but hey, never let it be said you let your ignorance stop you from saying s
tupid shit.
Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.(Sura 9:5)

4:101 “When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you if ye shorten your prayers, for fear the Unbelievers May attack you: For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.” 4:102 “For the Unbelievers, Allah has prepared a humiliating punishment.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info