Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
265,781 - 265,800 of 305,086 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the liar that claims one verse in the bible backs up abortion.
Either you are lying about being a christian or lying about what you believe, but either way you know what you are.
Then again they say that there is a position for all christians.
I geuss you can just be a bad example.
If you don't want to stand up for God and against those things that He has swallowed up whole lots of people into Hell for, then please atleast don't attack those who do.
"Says the liar that claims one verse in the bible backs up abortion."

One verse? Either you're stupid or you're again, LYING.

The Law of Jealousies is described throughout several verses in Numbers Chapter 5. I even copied and pasted a few for you, with translations and a link to the Strong's so you could check it out for yourself.

How many times were you struck by lightening?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If sto is your example of a real one, then yes I am a phony.

A "good" Christian does their G-d's will - by following the teachings of Jesus.

If you think what you do here is ANYTHING remotely resembling what Jesus would have taught the righteous, you're MUCH more fuckedinthehead than I thought you were.

The teaching's of Jesus included LISTENING to others, something you seem COMPLETELY incapable of doing.

The teaching's of Jesus DID NOT INCLUDE the deliberate lies you display here daily.

Moreover, if you think Jesus, and IF You really thought he was your lord would be PROUD of how you represent him as you demean others in his name, you're not only sick, but stupid as well.
Most can read through all the gunk and see the true person.
Some of us have more gunk then others.
You're showing more and more that the "gunk" is shit - and that you enjoy wallowing in it.

But hey, if your goal is to alienate people - then congratulations, that's the ONLY thing you're being successful at here.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are - without ANY doubt - one of the STUPIDEST people on this thread. And that's saying A LOT.
The TRUE teaching's of the Islam has NOHTING to do with the terrorism of Bin Laden.
You're an ignorant shmuck, and not worth the saliva it would take to spit on your sorry ass.
<quoted text>Sounds a LOT like you're making yourself sound right now.
You want to know why more and more people turn from your version of jesus?
Read your own stupidity and the day you understand how sickening you are, is the day you'll know why.
Really? Do you have any idea of what the Koran teaches? You can't be speaking out of your mouth, as your mouth knows better.
The Koran teaches to kill all that will convert to Islam.
Great, they teach to be kind to strangers, and yet to kill the stranger if they are not Muslims. The trouble with idiots like you is that you can not tell reality from fiction. Now tell me that
Sharia Law is good for woman. It teaches that woman are less than the animals you own. I am surprised that Hitler wasn't a Muslim, he probably didn't want to avoid eating pork.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ctn, your stupidity caused me to mis-type:

Really? Do you have any idea of what the Koran teaches? You can't be speaking out of your mouth, as your mouth knows better.
The Koran teaches to kill all that will not convert to Islam.Great, they teach to be kind to strangers, and yet to kill the stranger if they are not Muslims. The trouble with idiots like you is that you can not tell reality from fiction. Now tell me that Sharia Law is good for woman. It teaches that woman are less than the animals you own. I am surprised that Hitler wasn't a Muslim, he probably didn't want to avoid eating pork.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are many many "good " people who claim to be muslims,but If they followed the true teachings of islam then they would be like bin laden.
Really?

Is Jesus mentioned in the Qur'an?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Read your Bible about what your God said about the destiny of Ishmael's descendents (Abraham's older son).
It seems Bn Laden was fulfilling God's role for him.
No doubt that he chose his god, over the one true God, but I still believe in free will.
Many muslims have found that the one true God, is not the old moon god they were raised to believe in.

Yet bin laden was a good muslim.
He did believe with all that was in him, that he was doing the will of God.

He was doing the will of his god.

Mans tradition is a very hard thing to break.

As much as I mess up, in saying what I say, if anyone gets anything from my story, I hope it is how a real live God, is the one that saved my soul.

Most only know God, from what they were taught by parents, or what "church " they attended.

If God exsist, and I believe with all thats in me He does, then all who say they are right about this God can not be right.

There are many hard sayings in Gods word, but it doesn't mean He doesn't know what they mean.

He knows all, we know nothing.

The story of islam is a perfect story on how long the effects can be, when man trys to help God out.

On a lighter note though, I've often wondered how long it took Abraham to be talked into laying with the handmaiden?:)

Now I'll be ready for the backlash of making a joke. You know real christians shouldn't have a sense of humor. Lol
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you outright lie.
We're all FOR your free speech, and every one of us will fight for your right to continue to make a complete ass of yourself.
However - what you DID forget is that OUR free speech allows us to respond and ridicule your stupidity and challange your lies.
Ridicule yes, challange? Not much. Lol
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have too much to say and you are very coarse.
Why don't you stop running your mouth.
Your anxiety is off the charts.
Littlebunnygoogoo.
Yes she and her friends can be very vile -her leading the pack that gladly follows. Many on here are gay, so I try and over look what they say, since they have a mental disorder.

The more a christian is persecuted, the more it usualy means they are saying what needs to be said.

Notice how sto gets no back lash, and gives none to foo, who drags his Jesus through the dirt.

All stand and fall to their own God.

It is very interesting to me how many gay people, who can never have kids of their own, seem to have so much to say about killing them.

Plus since I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, they love bringing it up, but they used to use the bathroom in their pants, but it doesn't mean they still do.

I geuss they think it bothers me, but I am the one that brought it up. I'm not proud of it, but it is part of my story and my story is true. JESUS SAVES
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually, TERRORISTS assert that. Muslims do nothing of the kind.
G-dDAMN your kind are ignorant on SO Many different levels.....
Says the lesbian "jew".
Atleast cpeter and others are REAL about what they believe concerning God.
They don't claim to know Him with one breath and use His Name in vain with the other.

God still loves you, in case you ever wish to have a change of heart about a real God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realchristians wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran teaches to kill all that will convert to Islam.
Great, they teach to be kind to strangers, and yet to kill the stranger if they are not Muslims. The trouble with idiots like you is that you can not tell reality from fiction. Now tell me that
Sharia Law is good for woman. It teaches that woman are less than the animals you own. I am surprised that Hitler wasn't a Muslim, he probably didn't want to avoid eating pork.
Oh look! ANOTHER moron heard from.@@

WTF is with this stupidity tonite?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are lying "on this post".
These are your words and they are lies.
"You don't seem to mind crossing sassy and others civil liberties for standing up for what she believes."
"plus you feel you have the same power to choose who lives or dies, while they are in a womans womb."
I haven't done a damn thing to sassy's or anyone elses civil liberites. I don't live in the same state as her. I think she's in New York. I'm in California, ya doofus.
And I don't have the power to "to choose who lives or dies, while they are in a womans womb." I've never "felt" that I did, because it's impossible.
"If anyone is lying here sto, it would be a person who claims Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, yet loves everything and supports everything against His teachings."
That would be you. You support lying, as evidenced by your constant lies.
I'm sorry sto, you're right, you've never crossed sassys cival liberties, you just wish she would shut up. Plus you've not said which babies are aborted, you just support a womans choice.
It is all a word game with you, just like foo, but even if I lied about everything on here, would tbat not be better then for the murder of millions of babies?

You do know the bible calls the unborn child, babe, not fetus or zigots, or whatever you guys say to make you feel better about stopping the life of a human.

But hey keep on budding up, with foo, even after she just said what she thought about Your jebus.

What answer would you expect from a God hating, baby killing person?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lesbian "jew".
Atleast cpeter and others are REAL about what they believe concerning God.
They don't claim to know Him with one breath and use His Name in vain with the other.
God still loves you, in case you ever wish to have a change of heart about a real God.
Why am I NOT shocked that you ignore everything you dont like, including facts.

I dont need "a real g-d" as in YOUR version of it, which is a phony as it gets. As a person of the Jewish faith, my Lord is VERY real to me and to my faith, and I'm 100% "real" about it. I know very well G-d loves me, He's certainly blessed me and mine.

Fortunately, I dont need your kind of crap to know G-d, and I know enough to know you're full of crap as is your version of "faith".

You are a foolish, stupid man.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even one that has commited adultery knows more then an unnatural lesbian that plays house.
Ah, Foo hit a nerve.

You're a self-righteous prig. And a lousy Christian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even one that has commited adultery knows more then an unnatural lesbian that plays house.
Yeah, THERE'S a "good christian".

Jesus wouldn't waste the saliva to spit on you.

But thank you for showing us what a pious phony you REALLY are.

As usual.

ROFLMAO!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry sto, you're right, you've never crossed sassys cival liberties, you just wish she would shut up. Plus you've not said which babies are aborted, you just support a womans choice.
It is all a word game with you, just like foo, but even if I lied about everything on here, would tbat not be better then for the murder of millions of babies?
You do know the bible calls the unborn child, babe, not fetus or zigots, or whatever you guys say to make you feel better about stopping the life of a human.
But hey keep on budding up, with foo, even after she just said what she thought about Your jebus.
I seriously doubt that STO wishes anyone to "shut up". I know I don't. It's much better for you people to keep spouting your ignorance and bigotry. That way, new people know not to take anything you say seriously.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude? Really foul.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not STO. I'm Bitner.
Humans are animals. We are part of the animal kingdom. Did you sleep through all of your science classes?
Still, that's not what you said previously. You said we were encouraging kids to act like animals about sex. You lied. I don't have to be "dying" to get you to do so, you're doing it all on your own.
Well I think you're wrong. Humans have a soul, animals don't.
For years I didn't believe that, but again after I was saved -God changed my core values.
Just becouse it is taught in school doesn't make it right.

Lucy "the missing link " was determined to be a fake, and most believe she was a 3 ft. Chimpanzee, but still taught in schools today as truth.

You would think they would find boggles of "missing link " fossils.

People want to believe in that part of science, becouse they don't want to believe in God.

I never wanted to think about how I would one day be judged by my sins,but now I'm very thankful I found the truth.
Its a very very very hard thing to look in the mirror, and agree with God, on who He says we are.

The truth, will truly set you free.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

That Gtown is a troll. Gotta be.

Can you imagine some guy irl behaving like that AND expecting to be taken seriously? Makes a caveman sound downright modern.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry sto, you're right, you've never crossed sassys cival liberties, you just wish she would shut up.
There you go lying, again. You admit one lie just to tell another.

I wouldn't have asked her for a response to my post if I wanted her to shut up, ya doofus.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>Plus you've not said which babies are aborted, you just support a womans choice.
"not said which babies are aborted"? You been hittin' the sauce?
What the hell does that mean?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>It is all a word game with you, just like foo, but even if I lied about everything on here, would tbat not be better then for the murder of millions of babies?
Sometimes the KJV translates it to "fruit".
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>But hey keep on budding up, with foo, even after she just said what she thought about Your jebus.
Lying comes so natural to you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well I think you're wrong."

About which part of my post? That I'm not STO? I'm not. I'm Bitner. That Homo Sapiens Sapiens is part of the animal kingdom? We are.

"Humans have a soul, animals don't."

Feel free to prove that at any time.

"For years I didn't believe that, but again after I was saved -God changed my core values."

Irrelevant. You simply changed one belief for another. Neither has anything to do with fact.

"Just becouse it is taught in school doesn't make it right."

And just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't make it wrong.

"Lucy "the missing link " was determined to be a fake, and most believe she was a 3 ft. Chimpanzee, but still taught in schools today as truth."

No, you are wrong. Do you even have kids?

"You would think they would find boggles of "missing link " fossils."

You're deflecting. This has nothing to do with my post.

"People want to believe in that part of science, becouse they don't want to believe in God."

Nonsense. Many people believe in your God, or others, and still believe in evolution.

"I never wanted to think about how I would one day be judged by my sins,but now I'm very thankful I found the truth."

More deflection. This also has nothing to do with my post.

"Its a very very very hard thing to look in the mirror, and agree with God, on who He says we are."

Your mythology is irrelevant.

"The truth, will truly set you free."

And the truth is that humans are animals. Sorry, but that's a fact. We're certainly not minerals. And though some people act like it, we're not vegetables, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••