Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,263
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282554 Feb 6, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollyanna much?
Aides is a non issue? You are in denial. It's not always a death sentence, but it is a serious chronic disease. To say otherwise is just plain lying.
I make crap up? No I don't, but if you believe that go right ahead.
You don't mind saying derogatory things about me, but you don't want me saying derogatory things about gay people. Double standard. That's OK, but you look a little foolish.
I've just been told by an expert - that lesbians who adopt can be quite "militant." They have a lot of domestic abuse issues in their households. If you disagree, you are stupid and ignorant. Don't like to call people names, but in this instance I'll make an exception because that's all you do.
You must be pretty unhappy. I saw a comment you made to someone else, where you say you never liked kids. That's unusual.
You must be very self-centered.
Pity.
What "expert" made that statement? In what field is this person an expert? And, if someone disagrees with you, they are stupid and ignorant? Are you Lily's daughter?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282555 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You never answered my question. You said that your daughter or gf didn't believe in original sin. Why then, were they Baptised "twice".
If your daughter has a baby will she Baptise her newborn?
I answered your question twice. In fact you RESPONDED (inappropriately) to it you Skanky moron.

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...

Why is it your kind seem to ALWAYS be senile?

Location hidden

#282556 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to introduce you to a poster named Chicky.
Chicky doesn't hate g-d. SHe doesn't BELIEVE in g-d to hate even the concept.

She hates idiots like you that try to use your VERSION of a g-d against people as a weapon. Most normal people do hate that.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282557 Feb 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What "expert" made that statement? In what field is this person an expert? And, if someone disagrees with you, they are stupid and ignorant? Are you Lily's daughter?
Do you actually read or skim the comments before YOU comment?

The gay guy likes to call me names such as stupid and ignorant. I thought I would return the favor. If you know me, I don't like to call names. I think he was deserving of the name calling.

This person is an "expert" with about twenty years experience. I would listen to this person rather than the rest of you - who have no clue and just make stuff up as you go along.

No, not Lily's daughter. Who is Lilly?

Is Elise your real name? Very pretty.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282558 Feb 6, 2013
Oh, this person is in the trenches everyday and knows exactly what goes on.

I guess you hate it when someone knows more than you do.

Suck it up.

Location hidden

#282559 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Dont you want to lead people to him?
You and your kind dont. Clearly, you want to drive people AWAY and you do that VERY VERY well!
How would they know about his mercy if you refuse to speak about it?
How would women know how to properly use birth control if your kind not ONLY refuse to speak about it, but refuse to educate others on it?

Funny how that works huh Skanky?
You have no problem with spending endless hours fighting with other Christians
What "other Christians" is STO arguing with about ANYTHING??

YOU?? ROFLMAOOOOO!! You're no christian Skankdawg, you're just a moron who likes to USE Christianity to suit your agenda.
about abortion "supposedly " not being in the bible though.
No supposedly about it. Abortion isn't mentioned in your bible at all.

Feel FREE to prove us wrong.
Your Mom aborted and I do understand your loyalty to her but God comes first.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sorry Skanky, you seem to forget one of the most IMPORTANT commandments - Honor thy father and thy mother.

Is "g-d" coming first how you justify wishing your child would die rather than have an abortion??

Thank you for ONCE AGAIN showing that the only kind of mother YOU are isn't parental OR biological.
If you truly loved your Mom you'd stop fighting for what she did by attempting to mock God. You pray for her that she'd receive forgiveness for killing whom God willed to exist.
If YOU truly loved your version of g-d, you'd stop trying to speak for him.

Cuz Skanky? You aint fit to wipe his holy ass.

Location hidden

#282560 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I would never support something that would spiritually or emotionally harm another.
Well fortunately, nobody that matters gives a shit WHAT you support Skanky.

Location hidden

#282561 Feb 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Just say you're real sorry and you'll get a seat to Heaven next to Sassy. Oh, wait... That, in itself would be hell.
Aint THAT the truth?? LOL
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#282562 Feb 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Things that will send one to Hell.
Adultery-having sex with others, while married
Fornication -having sex with anyone, while not married to them
Stealing -taking anything that is not yours
Lying -self -explained
Many other things.
This is why all have sinned, and fallen short of the Glory of God.
JESUS CHRIST came -that ye may have life, and that eternal.
I have eternal life, AFTER I met Jesus over 12 years ago
Why else would I want to be on here telling all of my garbage?
I can easily be anyone I wish, but tell my true story, and others can believe it or not.
When you met Jesus, did Elvis come over for dinner too?

Are you still yammering on about Hell and your religion? Amazing that you ignore the facts and refuse to accept that the word Hell is not in the original bible. It is a "pagan" concept that does not correlate to your relgions lie of a "biblical hell". You do not understand the word or it's origin and history.

Continue to boast about your "eternal life". Sounds mighty prideful of you to constantly boast about that. Then again, you're saved and you can do anything you want and you'll go to Gods super happy place for you regardless of your dishonorable actions.

Location hidden

#282563 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions on whether or not you think I "post exactly like her", is immaterial. I'm not her, and you're a fool.
Actually YOU are the fool if you think ANYONE buys that bullshit.
My opinions about the rest of your post have already been stated,
Which wont even slow you down in your incessent need to justify yourself.....
I already posted that I would hang any guy in his 20's who would have wanted to have a relationship with my own daughters when they were 15.
Yes dear. You also said that when you were posting as Lynne. In fact, that's part of one of the dozens of times you tried to justify how mature YOU were as you claimed other kids that age weren't.
I didn't fail my children,
The John & Bidet, the Potty twins, and the Faulty Sperm "child" would CERTAINLY disagree with you.

And come on, I dont care how great you claim your daughter is today, you screwed her up quite a bit I'm sure as she was exposed to YEARS of you and the predator (who may have lusted after her as well for all we know - he was clearly into children...) and the ramifications of the verbal/physical abuse she was witness to. NO kid walks away from that kind of thing completely unscathed.

Not to mention the 4th "child" you supposedly lost.
A 15 yr. old having sex with someone in their 20's is a product of parents who failed her, for whatever the reasons. That has nothing to do with me.
**sighs** Yes Lynne, we know this. You discussed this ad nauseum for years about how your father was an abusive drunk, and your mother was too weak willed and spineless to do anything about it through all of her multiple pregnancies that she didn't really want.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#282564 Feb 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well fortunately, nobody that matters gives a shit WHAT you support Skanky.
Do whales like you ever come up for a breath? Either your an aderol addict or you sleep in the chair in front of the computer. Who subsidizes your marathons here on the computer?

Location hidden

#282566 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You do support the right to abortion. Don't try to play Binter's game, STO. You won't be any better at it than she is.
Why dont YOU stop playing YOUR game Lynne D?

STO like the rest of us support the right for women TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS AND CHOICES. Period.

You can't twist that to suit your need without making yourself look like a fool and that PISSES you right off! LOLOLOLOL!
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#282567 Feb 6, 2013
The writings of Josephus the Jewish Historian gives a brief account about Jesus There is also the writings of Tacitus,Thallus, Philopon, Lucian of Samosata, Mara Bar-Serapion, and contemporary Rabbinical sources. One thing to note about those Contemporary sources: The miraculous events the surrounded Jesus were NEVER DENIED OR PROVEN WRONG by those contemporary sources. Instead they were explained away as sorcery. By the way, there is no sperating the 'nice guy'[(who chased money changers out of the temple with a whip twice!), with the miracle working God-man; they are inseperable.
Source(s):
Check out the impressive bibliography of "The Search For The Messiah" by Mark Eastman, M.D. and Chuck Smith

I did cut and paste this to be clear. I am not claiming to be the author, but I read so many that basically repeat the same historical references as to the existence of Jesus, before you even consider the bible, or the millions of followers of his teachings.

Location hidden

#282568 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> For one I disagree with what you claimed about prolifers. What prolifers "like to start their argument at viability"? No they dont. The only reason viability is mentioned AT ALL is because that is where you proaborts get tripped in your deceit. I don't agree that "most PLets agree with exceptions" either.
It is also dishonest of you to refer to anti-choicers after viability(agreeing with restrictions) as PRochoicers.
What prolifer "considers a fertilized an infant"?. Stop being so dishonest STO.
Two humans can share ONE body wwithout "diminishing" the rights of the other.(As per mom and her child).
Think siamese twins.
Siamese twins are not gestating each other you skanky moron.

Location hidden

#282569 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your idea of having an "exchange of ideas" on the topic of abortion? I ask because, your post is an example of what the majority of your posts are like here..
And you whining and bitching about how others post is an example of what the majority of YOUR posts are like here.

The rest of your posts are examples of your narcissistic garbage Lynne.

Location hidden

#282570 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She gets it, but you don't. Yes, everybody has to live with the decisions they make, but caring people are the ones who try to help others make a decision they won't regret for the rest of their lives.
Caring people help to educate others and trust them to make the best decisions FOR THEMSELVES and support their right to MAKE those decisions.

Caring people dont ASSume - or WANT - others to regret their decisions.

Narcissistic idiots like you and the Skank do this.

Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#282571 Feb 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Sin is what brings death upon us all.
Absolute rubbish. Go tell your religious mumbo-jumbo to the children with terminal cancer.

Death is natural.

Seems to me like you're scared to death, lol, of death. It is no wonder you cling so hard to the delusion that you have eternal life.
Gtown71

United States

#282572 Feb 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SERIOUSLY fk'd in the head. Nobody needs to be "born again". NOBODY. Normal folks were born just fine the first time around.
You speak for normal people now?

Location hidden

#282573 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"What prolifer "considers a fertilized an infant"?. Stop being so dishonest STO."
He can't Sassy. It must be in the pro-choicer's genetic make-up to lie, because the ones here ALL do.
Really Lynne? You ACTUALLY going to claim that the Skank and Knutbar and others here haven't claimed that its a 'baby' from conception on?

Clearly its in YOUR genetic make up to lie, you've been doing it here since 2006 after all.

Location hidden

#282574 Feb 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Killing....God forbids it. I agree. Do you follow that?
Adultery ....God forbids it.
No He doesn't. Stop lying.

G-d forbids MURDER.

There's a difference Skankdawg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ptbw forever 1,126,743
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,382
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 10 hr Just Saying 54,521
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Wed Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance