Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,268)

Showing posts 265,341 - 265,360 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
God only deals with sin one way -He kills it.
Has it ever occurred to you,that nothing has ever occurred to God?
Have you ever thought the real God could with His creation as He wishes?
He could rake all into Hell if He wanted to, but instead He chose to leave Heaven (God the Son), and die for our sins.
He payed once and for all a debt we owed, and could not pay.
The reason you reject the Only True God, is becouse of your sin.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with you being gay. If you were straight, you would still hang onto your sin,as many do.
You don't need to straighten up, since you can never straighten up enough to deserve Heaven -you need to be born again, becouse you have a bad heart, and you need a new one.
Jesus can take care of the rest. Perhaps you should just read about Him, even those who hated Him then could find no real fault in Him, and had to make stuff up, or try and trip up His words.
You know, kinda like uzz gyzz do us.:)
You are SERIOUSLY fk'd in the head. Nobody needs to be "born again". NOBODY. Normal folks were born just fine the first time around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you speak from experience. Did you lose your job to a gay man? Or you wife to a Lesbian?
LMAO!!!
More like he lost his virginity to one.

But y'know, it was late, dark, he'd had a few drinks.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight.
According to you there is No God, or Heaven to look forward to after this life, and having kids is like Hell on earth.
Ocean didnt say ANYTHING about your g-d, hell or heaven. Are your reading skills REALLY that of a third grader, or is that just your permanant intellect?

If being 'born again' means you regress to that of a grade schooler, you can have it bub.
After reading what you say, it would make me want to blow my brains out, and get it over with. Lol
Go for it Sparky.@@

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Your twisting the arquement, I didn't say anyone was attempting to influence laws or make anyone believe in Jesus. I merely said, we believe Socrates and other great philosophers of both the Greek and Roman civilizations existed, yet we have no real proof, physical or otherwise,
Are you insane? You think there's no physical proof that the Greek and Roman empires existed??

You dont get out much do you?

Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. LPLs opinions are always facts and any fact she doesn't like is an opinion. That's our mama!!
Perfect!
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions on whether or not you think I "post exactly like her", is immaterial. I'm not her, and you're a fool.
My opinions about the rest of your post have already been stated, when you or someone else asked me about it. I already posted that I would hang any guy in his 20's who would have wanted to have a relationship with my own daughters when they were 15.
I didn't fail my children, so your stupidity posted to me about someone else's 15 yr. old child is senseless. A 15 yr. old having sex with someone in their 20's is a product of parents who failed her, for whatever the reasons. That has nothing to do with me.
You do post exACTly like her. You are her.

It's good that you learned there is no excuse for a 50+ yr old woman to look back on herself as a 15 yr old and claim she was mature enough to have a sexual relationship with a 20+yr old man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>If we use the premise, coins, writings statues are proof of existence, No one has more pictures, statues, carvings than Jesus Christ,
Which breaks one of the ten commandments, yet another law of G-d's that some can simply justify away. You know, that whole graven images thing.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Just say you're real sorry and you'll get a seat to Heaven next to Sassy. Oh, wait... That, in itself would be hell.
Yeah..who could stand the constant yammering..

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>That's even worse......when a non-lawyer tears your comments to apart.
I'll deal with your other shit later....just popped in here for a second.

While you're waiting chew on this :
Just how is it as Bitter says , that a preemie can REACH viability with medical assistance when you said a preemie receiving medical assistance is already viable ?
No need to chew on anything. I already told you that if a preemie born with 49% ability to make the O2/CO2 exchange, he/she will be placed on medical assistance to achieve the magical 50% number tied to viability.

Or did you forget that?

BTW, don't flatter yourself. You couldn't tear a virgin apart, without fudging your own ___ to help you. So take all the time you need. Be sure you consult with whomever has been schooling you.

Enjoy yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I don't talk about myself.
You're the people who keep talking about her life. When you make the posts about her TO me, I'll respond if I know that what you PCers post doesn't make sense, or has been already been proven to be a lie.
You're an ignorant buffoon if you think that's not a fact.
Psssssst......stupid Lynnie, you're denials are falling on deaf ears. You ARE the same OP as Lynne D, and EVERYONE here knows it.

Besides, you tried this tired and bullshit argument for months when you were posting as Perverse, and you failed then too.

Seek help for your OCD dear. or dont. YOu're ENDLESSLY amusing! LOLOLOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
STO, when you PCers make lying posts about her and claim it's about me, that's when I tell you to prove your claims.
When you can't prove it's about me, I tell you to prove you're not lying about her.
It's you people making it all about her here.
You can try to say my posts are about her, but intelligent people know my posts are about you people and the lies you post.
ROFLMAO! Lynnekins, EVERYONE knows you're lying about this. Even those on your own "side". INTELLIGENT people know you're a joke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
STO, when you PCers make lying posts about her and claim it's about me, that's when I tell you to prove your claims.
When you can't prove it's about me, I tell you to prove you're not lying about her.
It's you people making it all about her here.
You can try to say my posts are about her, but intelligent people know my posts are about you people and the lies you post.
You ARE her Lynne.
Persevere wrote:
I like this username better. I'll stick with it since my real name isn't "Lynne" anymore than it's "Persevere". Anymore than its "Lily".

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>More like he lost his virginity to one.

But y'know, it was late, dark, he'd had a few drinks.....
LMAO!

Perhaps it will behoove him to forgive himself and accept his Jeebus' salvation.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You are arguing about what gay men are like with a gay man. Do you not see the problem there? You have no practical knowledge about us. You make up crap--yes, crap--about us and our lives and portray it as fact.
There have been times in my life when being gay made for difficulties--not because I was gay but because I had to deal with know-nothing homophobes.
There's no free speech? So you deny the constitution? Fascinating.
I KNOW gay parents, and they are great with their kids. You clearly don't. All I have to do is open the paper to find heteros who should not be allowed to own a plant, much less have kids. BTW--those gays you denigrate are far more likely to adopt kids you straights refuse to, such as those above the age of 5, handicapped, those with medical issues, etc.
Do we get aides? Most of us can't afford personal assistants. If you mean AIDS, then some do, yes. So do heteros. In fact, only 5% of gay men are HIV+, and virtually no lesbians are. It's a non-issue. Adoption services examine both gay and straight applicants on the same criteria; they know if a couple is suitable far better than you ever could.
I personally don't give a damn what people think about me. But when you defame and distort us as a group and want to use lies to deny us rights, I do tend to get irritated. I have no intention of allowing yoyur stupidity and ignorance go unchallenged in a public forum.
<quoted text>
Pollyanna much?

Aides is a non issue? You are in denial. It's not always a death sentence, but it is a serious chronic disease. To say otherwise is just plain lying.

I make crap up? No I don't, but if you believe that go right ahead.

You don't mind saying derogatory things about me, but you don't want me saying derogatory things about gay people. Double standard. That's OK, but you look a little foolish.

I've just been told by an expert - that lesbians who adopt can be quite "militant." They have a lot of domestic abuse issues in their households. If you disagree, you are stupid and ignorant. Don't like to call people names, but in this instance I'll make an exception because that's all you do.

You must be pretty unhappy. I saw a comment you made to someone else, where you say you never liked kids. That's unusual.

You must be very self-centered.

Pity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Judaism does not "discourage" anything of the such.
Do you know anything about your religion? Well, other than your googling to copy and paste to *act* like you have a clue,that is.
Judaism, by its laws, discourages converts you moron.

http://www.google.com/webhp...

Certain ultra-orthodox sects will NOT accept converts at all, and will not recognize those that convert.

Sorry Skanky, you're not even educated on your OWN faith - you dont know shit about mine.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..who could stand the constant yammering..
I think I sat next to her on a flight to NYC, once. Thank goodness for headphones...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> There are two kinda of women who "DON'T regret having an abortion". One is a woman who is still living in denial(coping mechanism) and the other is a spiritually /emotionally dead one.
You are not only a liar, but you are an incorrect moron. As usual Skanky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
It made me want to prove something. I then scrolled through the pages since I last posted here yesterday just for fun, to see how many posts Foo or any other PCer made in which a certain name was mentioned in their posts.
The only thing you proved, is that you're a pathetic, obsessive, lying sack of shit with short term memory loss.

As I have personally explained to you many times Lynne, I use your name for two reasons: One is because it IS one of your names that you've used here - that's a well known fact.

The second is that it makes it very easy to find your posts using the Topix search engine. Using your own words against you has become a favorite hobby of mine.

**shrugs** Some people collect stamps, some trade baseball cards, I like to bait you Lynne. ANd you take the bait EVERY time! <<grin>>
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism, by its laws, discourages converts you moron.
http://www.google.com/webhp...
Certain ultra-orthodox sects will NOT accept converts at all, and will not recognize those that convert.
Sorry Skanky, you're not even educated on your OWN faith - you dont know shit about mine.
Why does judaism discourage converts?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollyanna much?
Aides is a non issue? You are in denial. It's not always a death sentence, but it is a serious chronic disease. To say otherwise is just plain lying.
I make crap up? No I don't, but if you believe that go right ahead.
You don't mind saying derogatory things about me, but you don't want me saying derogatory things about gay people. Double standard. That's OK, but you look a little foolish.
I've just been told by an expert - that lesbians who adopt can be quite "militant." They have a lot of domestic abuse issues in their households. If you disagree, you are stupid and ignorant. Don't like to call people names, but in this instance I'll make an exception because that's all you do.
You must be pretty unhappy. I saw a comment you made to someone else, where you say you never liked kids. That's unusual.
You must be very self-centered.
Pity.
What "expert" made that statement? In what field is this person an expert? And, if someone disagrees with you, they are stupid and ignorant? Are you Lily's daughter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,341 - 265,360 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,078,477
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr just wondering 18,537
Baltimore Stands with Israel 22 hr I can read 18
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Anyone welcomed 84
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Sun Judy Strothers 7
thailand prostitution movie Jul 20 Teo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000