Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,267)

Showing posts 265,321 - 265,340 of303,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I reject your version of g-d because I'm Jewish and I actually believe in my faith.
<quoted text> ROFLMAO You didn't prove anything you moron.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO There were no people AROUND before you moron! Using YOUR "logic" Adam & Eve effectively invented sin, then taught it to their children. From there, free will took over.
<quoted text>
No, he was taught by his parents how to SIN - stop adding your own words to what I say.
He was born pure, not stupid.
Obviously the first mommy and daddy were pretty terrible role models.
<quoted text>
LOL Its always fun to watch you compound your ignorance with pure stupidity.
You never answered my question. You said that your daughter or gf didn't believe in original sin. Why then, were they Baptised "twice".

If your daughter has a baby will she Baptise her newborn?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like his claim that he was a "g-d hating athiest", yet Athiest's DONT hate G-d....
The boy is a moron.
I'd like to introduce you to a poster named Chicky.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely JM. Not too sure about this Gtown character, though.
:p
Show me one post where I ever said that STO was going to hell.

kthanks.

Must you always be dishonest?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The artifacts I mentioned were cntemporary to the people hey depict. NOTHING was written or created about jesus while he was supposedly living; nothing appeared for over a century after that time. They used to claim the writings of josephus (still 50 years afterward) were evidence, but those have been determined to be forgeries written much later.
I mentioned divinity because that is what believers represent him as. Whether or not he was divine is not the ussue since you can't prove his existence.
<quoted text>
So now the paradigm changes. Now we need writing or artifacts actually in existence at the time of person was living to verify the existence of same! You will continue to promote the arguement regardless of what is said, because it is your belief, he didn't exist. Quite Frankly the mere fact many seek to disprove his existence, dispite the writing of prophets in the Old Testament and those in the New is a testament to the impact the man had on the world and on society today. You can deny his existence, you can challenge his divinity. That is what is great about this country, we actually can disagree and have the freedom to express that disagreement. Quick question, Do you believe in any form of diety?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier for him to tell me I'm going to hell. They always do.
I'm a Christian, and I've never told anyone they are going to hell. How would I know? Oh wait! I shoulda asked Gtown or sjm. They're in the know, ya know.
You supposedly dread the bible. You clearly then know that God speaks about what sins will deny someone eternity in heaven with him. As a "christian", dont you want to warn your friends? Are you ashamed to talk about Jesus and his love for us? Dont you want to lead people to him? How would they know about his mercy if you refuse to speak about it? You have no problem with spending endless hours fighting with other Christians about abortion "supposedly " not being in the bible though.

Your Mom aborted and I do understand your loyalty to her but God comes first. If you truly loved your Mom you'd stop fighting for what she did by attempting to mock God. You pray for her that she'd receive forgiveness for killing whom God willed to exist.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one post where I ever said that STO was going to hell.
kthanks.
I'm NOT going to hell??

Well, thx, sjm.

Must have misunderstood when you told me I'm evil and Satan possessed over and over and over, over the years.

: D
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one post where I ever said that STO was going to hell.
kthanks.
Why? You can't take a joke?

I responding to STO's poking fun at you. Agreed with him you'd know who was going to hell or not. Wasn't sure about the Gtown character, though.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"I even admit, that for years I was "for " abortion."
Interesting. I can't recall a PCer stating he/she was "for" abortion. We are "for" the woman having the right to make that choice. She's the one who has to live with it.
You, as a so called Christian, support an act that kills a womans offspring? And then smuggly admits that "She's the one who has to live with it"?.

Doesnt sound like the right choice when you put it like that nor does it sound like you care about her emotional and spiritual well being.

I would never support something that would spiritually or emotionally harm another.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You supposedly dread the bible. You clearly then know that God speaks about what sins will deny someone eternity in heaven with him. As a "christian", dont you want to warn your friends? Are you ashamed to talk about Jesus and his love for us? Dont you want to lead people to him? How would they know about his mercy if you refuse to speak about it? You have no problem with spending endless hours fighting with other Christians about abortion "supposedly " not being in the bible though.
Your Mom aborted and I do understand your loyalty to her but God comes first. If you truly loved your Mom you'd stop fighting for what she did by attempting to mock God. You pray for her that she'd receive forgiveness for killing whom God willed to exist.
I don't dread the Bible. lol (just messin' wich ya. I know you meant "read")

I don't refuse to speak about it. I plant seeds all the time.

I don't mock God.

You know I'm not Catholic and I'll never convert to Catholicism. Why do you keep trying to force me to agree with your religion? I can't. It's got too many anti-Bible teachings at its core. Sorry.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT going to hell??
Well, thx, sjm.
Must have misunderstood when you told me I'm evil and Satan possessed over and over and over, over the years.
You support killing what God created in his image an d likeness. Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit.

Yes, you are evil. God is not of evil and you know that Mr bible reader. You know who is though.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You, as a so called Christian, support an act that kills a womans offspring? And then smuggly admits that "She's the one who has to live with it"?.
Doesnt sound like the right choice when you put it like that nor does it sound like you care about her emotional and spiritual well being.
I would never support something that would spiritually or emotionally harm another.
I don't support abortion. I support a woman's right to retain her civil rights, equal to any other citizen in the nation.

AND -- whatever decision any woman makes, she DOES have to live with it. I certainly hope she doesn't make the "wrong" choice, whatever that may be, for her.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You support killing what God created in his image an d likeness. Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit.
Yes, you are evil. God is not of evil and you know that Mr bible reader. You know who is though.
Oh boy...here we go again...

Oh, btw, didja hear Gtown said God created evil? To my knowledge, the Catholic Church does not agree with that statement.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT going to hell??
Well, thx, sjm.
Just say you're real sorry and you'll get a seat to Heaven next to Sassy. Oh, wait... That, in itself would be hell.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are her. What? Is it a miraculous coincidence you post exactly like her? ExACTly?
C'mon, ol' girl. Who do you think you're foolin'?
Anyway, don't you think a woman of 50+ would know better than to condone a sexual relationship between a 15 yr old kid and man who is in his 20s? Do you think that 15 yr old is mature enough to deal with it? Don't you think a 20 yr old has some major issues if he's fcking a 15 yr old kid?
Your opinions on whether or not you think I "post exactly like her", is immaterial. I'm not her, and you're a fool.

My opinions about the rest of your post have already been stated, when you or someone else asked me about it. I already posted that I would hang any guy in his 20's who would have wanted to have a relationship with my own daughters when they were 15.

I didn't fail my children, so your stupidity posted to me about someone else's 15 yr. old child is senseless. A 15 yr. old having sex with someone in their 20's is a product of parents who failed her, for whatever the reasons. That has nothing to do with me.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support abortion. I support a woman's right to retain her civil rights, equal to any other citizen in the nation.
AND -- whatever decision any woman makes, she DOES have to live with it. I certainly hope she doesn't make the "wrong" choice, whatever that may be, for her.
Everybody lives with every decision they make. I'm not sure gets it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You do support the right to abortion. Don't try to play Binter's game, STO. You won't be any better at it than she is.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
Hey sjm, did you catch my post to you and Katie?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Was hoping to get your feedback. Katie responded.
Right after that post I had one with a question to AC/PL and one to PC.
For one I disagree with what you claimed about prolifers. What prolifers "like to start their argument at viability"? No they dont. The only reason viability is mentioned AT ALL is because that is where you proaborts get tripped in your deceit. I don't agree that "most PLets agree with exceptions" either.

It is also dishonest of you to refer to anti-choicers after viability(agreeing with restrictions) as PRochoicers.

What prolifer "considers a fertilized an infant"?. Stop being so dishonest STO.

Two humans can share ONE body wwithout "diminishing" the rights of the other.(As per mom and her child).

Think siamese twins.
Senator Chuck Hagel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL Senator Chuck Hagel probably doesn't have time to post on message boards. If he did, I think he would know how to write a simple sentence correctly.
gee, you really outsmarted yourself this time

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Just say you're real sorry and you'll get a seat to Heaven next to Sassy. Oh, wait... That, in itself would be hell.
Is that your idea of having an "exchange of ideas" on the topic of abortion? I ask because, your post is an example of what the majority of your posts are like here.

You're not interested in exchanging ideas with PLers, none of you PC is. You're each interested in lying on the topic of abortion and trying to be insulting to PLers who OWN you with facts, intelligence and sense in discussion about abortion.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody lives with every decision they make. I'm not sure gets it.
She gets it, but you don't. Yes, everybody has to live with the decisions they make, but caring people are the ones who try to help others make a decision they won't regret for the rest of their lives. She's saying that people don't HAVE to live with decisions they'd regret, IF they had the right kind of help before making a life or death decision for their unborn child.

You PC people posting here couldn't care less about teens or women, and don't care whether or not they make a right decision for themselves, or whether or not they'd be able to live with the decision. You only care that they have a "right" to abort. That's all you display here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,321 - 265,340 of303,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 23 at 8:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE