Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#282347 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H Christ on a crutch you MORON. LEARN TO READ. In the first 5 times I posted it, I explained that it was clear you kept asking until you got the answer you could exploit, and that was it.
<quoted text>
Actually, NO bible say ANYTHING about any "gay lifestyles". Leviticus discusses male homosexuality in the context of idolotry, but that's about it.
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving ME to be correct.
Adam and Eve were not BORN. And they TAUGHT their children who were born pure, to sin.
And that's going by YOUR religous bullshit "logic".
<quoted text>
@@ So now we're going to go down through history with you wanting to know how everyone taught everyone else to do specific things?
You're an idiot. Seriously.
Your claim is that a child is born with sin in their heart. By your OWN religous "logic", you're wrong. "Sin" started with two people taht were NOT born who then taught that behavior to their children.
So not going through this with you AGAIN. Just calling you on your complete bullshit AGAIN.
Any "faith" that attributes "sin" as being inherent to an infant is a sick religon.
You believe the way you do, and reject the One True God, becouse of your way of life.

People are born with a sin nature.

I simply used YOUR example to prove it.

Noone had ever killed anyone before, and cain killed his brother.

Using logic he should have been TAUGHT by his parents how to murder. He was Not!

I can't blame you for not wanting to go down this road, becouse yours is a dead end. Lol

Being gay, and believing people are born gay "if you believe people are born gay? "And knowing how very few people in the world are gay, you would think gays would not be for abortion.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282348 Feb 5, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text> Prove he existed? Too easy! The bigger issue would to try and prove he didn't. At last count there were 1.6 billion Roman Catholics alone in the world If we add the other " Christian" sects we easily surpass 2/3rds of the worlds population. Now, please tell me, do you think 2/3rds of the world was just sucked in?
Sorry, but no. Christians only account for one third of the world's population. Two thirds of the world don't care about Christ.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#282349 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You act like a doctor somewhere is removing a teeny tiny baby with a tweezers .....
NObody's removing a "live baby" from anyone during an abortion. You're an IDIOT.
Your a liar and an idiot! Isn't this fun?
http://www.dnatube.com/video/9141/Surgical-Ab...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282350 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a young girl.
I consider 18 yo being young at my age, which I stiil view as young.:)
As far as Jesus being real, what makes you think Christopher Columbus was a real person?
You should know the age a girl can get an abortion without needing a parent.
So what is the youngest age a girl can?
An 18yr old is an adult.

There is historical documentation of Columbus' existence. There are his remains in a grave. There are his descendants. There is none of that to prove Jesus' existence.

The age varies according to the state. You said that yourself. You're the one who has a problem with it. You should have the numbers, shouldn't you? Look them up. It's not my argument; it's yours.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#282352 Feb 5, 2013
You don't have the guts to watch this one you pathetic excuse for a human.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282353 Feb 5, 2013
Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, but ...you.... you are scaring Jewish converts away in droves.
Judaism doesn't seek converts, you frickin Idiot.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282354 Feb 5, 2013
Absolute BS. Don't make such easily-disproved claims:
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...

Belief is not proof. The simple fact is that not one non-biblical source of the time even mentions him. There is no textual or physical evidence.
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text> Prove he existed? Too easy! The bigger issue would to try and prove he didn't. At last count there were 1.6 billion Roman Catholics alone in the world If we add the other " Christian" sects we easily surpass 2/3rds of the worlds population. Now, please tell me, do you think 2/3rds of the world was just sucked in?
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#282355 Feb 5, 2013
Here's another one that confirms what a soulless, lying piece of shit you are, on top of being a clueless idiot.

Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282356 Feb 5, 2013
bunnygoogoo - that boy was raised by women, not men. That's different.

Try actually reading my posts. I said 300 times. Gay MEN should not be allowed to adopt. I didn't say gay WOMEN shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Huge difference.

Indianapolis

#282357 Feb 5, 2013
And I think deeply religious people should not be allowed to raise kids. But you can, and so can we.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Nor should gay women be allowed.
Kids need a father and mother. Their own when possible, but step parents "can work as well or better in some cases, it just depends if the step parent is there for the whole family or just their spouse.
Jesus had a step dad from birth.
The younger a kid gets a step p, the better, if they are going to get one :)
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282358 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the way you do, and reject the One True God, becouse of your way of life.
People are born with a sin nature.
I simply used YOUR example to prove it.
Noone had ever killed anyone before, and cain killed his brother.
Using logic he should have been TAUGHT by his parents how to murder. He was Not!
I can't blame you for not wanting to go down this road, becouse yours is a dead end. Lol
Being gay, and believing people are born gay "if you believe people are born gay? "And knowing how very few people in the world are gay, you would think gays would not be for abortion.
<thud>
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282359 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Bigotry is accusing a group of people of inappropriate, negative, or illegal activity, without proof. You accuse gay men as a group of being centered on having sex 24/7 (well, 22/7, by your post...) That is bigotry.
We already know how kids with gay parents turn out, and it turns out, pretty damned well. Study after study confirms this.
I would want to be raised by two people who wanted me and who loved me--someting many kids born to heteros don't get. Some kids get tossed away by (or taken away from) their hetero parents and get to be raised by a loving gay couple.
<quoted text>
You've never had an opinion in your whole life? Yeah, right. I told you, I don't fall for the bigotry game. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and if it isn't the same as yours - it is your problem, not mine.

Study after study? What year did gay men start adopting babies? Probably some obscure outfit did the study. Probably done by gay men.

Yes, straight men and women can and do love children. It's tried and true. We don't know about gay guys, do we?

Yes, in your world, all gay men are loving. How many partners do they have in a life time? Many.

You are biased.

Indianapolis

#282360 Feb 5, 2013
Because my god...WHAT?

I can think of several ways he could have saved those kids...so I guess I'm smarter than your god.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you know this because your God.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282361 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And I think deeply religious people should not be allowed to raise kids. But you can, and so can we.
<quoted text>
Are you gay?

Have you adopted babies/little kids?

Deeply religious people (I know they are nuts), should be allowed to raise kids. They don't spend 90% of their time in the bedroom ignoring the kids.

Indianapolis

#282362 Feb 5, 2013
Opinions? You've stated everything as a fact, and you are fu**ing well wrong.

Stop acting like gay men just beamed in from another planet. We are just like everyone else, and we have the right to adopt in 48 states.

You know NOTHING about gays of either gender; you just skate along on your ignorance and prejudice, and spew your meaningless opinions.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had an opinion in your whole life? Yeah, right. I told you, I don't fall for the bigotry game. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and if it isn't the same as yours - it is your problem, not mine.
Study after study? What year did gay men start adopting babies? Probably some obscure outfit did the study. Probably done by gay men.
Yes, straight men and women can and do love children. It's tried and true. We don't know about gay guys, do we?
Yes, in your world, all gay men are loving. How many partners do they have in a life time? Many.
You are biased.

Indianapolis

#282363 Feb 5, 2013
Neither do gay men. How much time do you devote to fantasizing about gay men in the bedroom?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay?
Have you adopted babies/little kids?
Deeply religious people (I know they are nuts), should be allowed to raise kids. They don't spend 90% of their time in the bedroom ignoring the kids.
Gtown71

United States

#282364 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sometimes you really show your ignorance and unwillingness to look outside your dogma. The idea that life begins in the womb is very modern, and is not universal. Nor is it even relevant in the legal argument for reproductive rights.
You miss my point about herod's actions--they were predicated solely as a means of eliminating jesus, and your god let others die in order to save his own kid. Omnipotent beings can prevent things like this without circumventing free will.
<quoted text>
As far as "when " people believed life started in the womb. It just doesn't matter, becouse "LIFE STARTS IN THE WOMB ".
That is just fact!

Now as far as being ignorant about the things of God.
You totaly miss the point.

God is God!

He didn't have to protect His Son from herod. Hello God verses man -man loses.
God "allowed " herod to kill the kids.

God "allowed " the nutball to kill the kids at sandy hook.

God "allowed" the nut ball that killed the kids at sandy hook, to blow himself into Hell.

God allowed hitler to do what he did.

God allows you, to live contrary to His wishes.

Best of all God "who, if wanted to, could rake the entire sinfilled world into Hell " "allowed " His Son to die for our sins.

It is not Gods plan for any human to die and go to a "devils Hell ",which was NEVER made for humans, but God "allows " people to go to Hell, when they bypass His plan for salvation. Plan for saving us.

God gave man (people) free will.

He will not intervene, just becouse man (people) use their free will to do stupid to evil stuff.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282365 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Opinions? You've stated everything as a fact, and you are fu**ing well wrong.
Stop acting like gay men just beamed in from another planet. We are just like everyone else, and we have the right to adopt in 48 states.
You know NOTHING about gays of either gender; you just skate along on your ignorance and prejudice, and spew your meaningless opinions.
<quoted text>
I guess you are gay. You won't admit it. That's fine.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO YOU CAN'T SAY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAYS OF EITHER GENDER. I haven't met many gay women, but I have met a fair amount of gay men. I USUALLY LIKE THEM BETTER THAN STRAIGHT MEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER PERSONALITIES AND ALSO A LOT OF THEM HAVE A SWEETNESS THAT STRAIGHT MEN DON'T HAVE.

I stand by my no adoption opinion. That's my prerogative.

Ignorance? prejudice? meaningless opinions? ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS OF ME, BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO . Very interesting. That is pretty ignorant, isn't it?

Don't you like straight women? Guess not. That's OK! It doesn't matter. You are entitled.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282366 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Neither do gay men. How much time do you devote to fantasizing about gay men in the bedroom?
<quoted text>
You should answer that question. Well?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#282367 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes aka, I know what this thread is about.
It is also not about adultery, but you brought it up, so Lets talk about it.
Why do you feel it is wrong?
By what /who's standard do you judge me?
What else did I do wrong?
You have no idea, what I've done concerning my child with another woman, you only know what I'VE ALREADY SAID.
You act as if my affair, is something You discovered, but seem to forget I am the one that brought it up.
Also, this is a public forum, in which I may talk about whatever I wish, and plus I'm only answering Your questions.
I will agree with you on any name you wish to call me, and would probably add to the list,but if you are judging me according to biblical standard, then it means you realize adultery is wrong, and you assume there must be a punishment for it.
You would be right! Adultery is wrong, just as fornication is wrong.
They are two seperate things, but God views as the exact same sin.
In case you don't know, fornication is when two people (pink one and a blue one) sleeps together, who are not married.
They are both looked upon, through the eyes of God as very bad, and worthy of death and damnation.
Now if I was single and only having sex "without anyone pregnant ",would you view me as bad?
Do you view anyone having sex outside of marriage as bad?
What standard do you judge me by, or do you just pick and choose what you "think " is right or wrong?
Have you ever had sex outside of marriage?
Last but not least -you may criticize my spelling, but it has been my experience that those who criticize for spelling need to be extra careful with what the write.
Please answer my questions, for I'm very interested in your answers.
You have posted your life history on the internet dude, seems to me you want it put out there. You don't need me to tell you why your affair was wrong but it took you 2 years to figure it out and that was only because you literally got caught with your pants down and the other woman got pregnant. From your point of view it was only then you realized the wrong you had done but from my point of view you got caught and had no choice but to end it. You're not being judged for the affair but don't try to make yourself out to be some saint because you were sorry for the affair and the hurt you caused. You had 2 years, 2 long years before an unexpected pregnancy occurred to end it. Both of you did. You've been near divorced twice yourself, broke your marriage vows and had a kid with another woman now who are you to judge that only heterosexuals should be married and homosexuals denied the right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,278,021
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 8 min annaharris48 20
Brave Mosby and Schatzow, Fight On! 5 hr No justice no peace 2
News 7, Including 3 Teens, Shot in Baltimore Overnight 9 hr Sam 3
News Arguments on dismissing charges, removing prose... 9 hr Just Saying 1
News Key lawmaker questions need for new youth jail ... 9 hr Scott 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr I hate taggers 20,108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages