Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309952 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282286 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your excuses for Foo's attacks on a teen being a victim of domestic violence, struck once and left him afterwards, is nothing short of irrational.
Since when are you a "teen" Lynne? I'm not attacking any teens' here, I'm calling you out for the lying sack of crap you are.

You act like all you put forth is that you were with a guy that was all peaches and cream until he hit you one day, COMPLETELY unprovoked, and you left him.

The FACT is that I know different, both from your postings here AND your personal emails to me.

We know you were with a guy for a fairly long time (long enough to get pregnant TWICE and lose ALL the pregnancies by him) who was abusive. You KNEW he was abusive.

On the one hand you spend MONTHS here trying to claim how mature you were to have a relationship with this guy that was so much older than you, yet when it comes out that he was pretty much always abusive toward you - you were too IMMATURE to "walk away like NORMAL people" - because it was "ONLY verbal abuse" -- so THAT somehow made it okay.@@

You want to play both the victim AND the martyr here, and it dont wash Lynne.

You're STILL the same immature brat you were back then, only NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Am I aggressive, nasty, condescending, ignorant, cold-hearted toward you? Damn Skippy I am, you're a hypocritical bitch who thinks her shit dont stink, and I ALWAYS promised I'd give you back THREE-FOLD what you dish out.

And I always keep my promices.

Location hidden

#282287 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> sigh... There you go, rationalizing your own behavior. Just own your own neuroses, honey. You act it our every day. You aren't particularly intelligent and you have no facts in our discussion. You cannot prove that abortion is wrong. You haven't and you won't.
BRAVA Girl!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282288 Feb 5, 2013
We live in a cou try where a cup of coffee costs more than some people make in a day. Of course, one has nothing to do with the other, but why quibble?

The kid in question was disobeying a stated rule of that school--no weapons, real or imaginary. So kids shouldn't follow the rules?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No we live in a country where a young girl can go and have an abortion behind her parents back, but where a 7 year old boy was suspended from school for playing with his imaginary hand grenade.
Yes I said IMAGINARY handgrenade!
We live in times where good is considered evil, and evil is praised as good.

Location hidden

#282289 Feb 5, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>And they are, for the most part, right!
No stinky, actually they're not.

Your version of faith is no more valid than mine is, and that's a FACT.

Location hidden

#282290 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying you've answered my question, but you still haven't.
I say people are born with a sin nature.
You say they are not.
You say they are taught by the ones who raise them.
Ok, where did those who are doing the raising learn it?
Since they were never born with it.
For the FIFTH time. Try reading ALL the words in the posts you're responding TO you moron. I answered it then, and I'm simply going to cut and paste the pertinant lines this time:

"....it would go back to Adam and Eve, the first sinners who were NOT "born", but they certainly TAUGHT their BORN kin to sin."
There is No way around this question.
People are born with a sinful nature.
No they are not. You can babble this bullshit until the day you die sinning, but you cannot turn your religous gobbledgook religous opinion into FACT.
I realize gay people play house. They adopt kids and try to feel normal, but it is just roomates raising kids.
Wow. You're WAY more ignorant than I EVER thougth you would turn out to be.

Sorry son, my wife and I are NOT "roomates" LOL!

I DEFY you to answer the question as to how EXACTLY and SPECIFICALLY my lifestyle is ANY different than yours.

In FACT, I'd lay odd's MY vows are MUCH more worthy of G-d's blessing (that we've already been given) since neither of us felt a need to fuckaround on each other like you did.
When two people of the same gender are having sex, it is against nature itself.
Wrong again Stinky. Homosexual behavior is found IN NATURE dear.

G-d made it that way too. So much for your idiot belief system huh?

I've deleted the balance of your most UNchristian stupidity.

Jesus would spit on you if he gave a shit to begin with.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282291 Feb 5, 2013
How can people go on and on and say nothing?

Oh?

We all do?

Well, then I guess its OK.

Carry on.

Indianapolis

#282292 Feb 5, 2013
Oh, BS. You might as well say all black guys want are white women. It's that bigotted, and that ludicrous.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Lifestyle? Sex 22/7. You shouldn't have kids if you are going to be in the bedroom most of the time.

Location hidden

#282293 Feb 5, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
Pages and pages of rants and meltdowns from honeyfoofoo.
ROFLMAO! And look who rides up on her shit colored dun to Lynniekins "rescue"!! LOL!!!!

Typically ignoring the 8 pages of LYNNE'S obsessions. Hypocrite much Skankdawg?
Lily doesn't want you.
Good thing, since the ONLY thing that would make me force myself to go straight would be if you or she were the last gay women on earth.
Stop harassing her for crying out loud.
FK off Skanky. I'm responding to her EXACTLY as she responds to others here. Perhaps you should save the lecture for your suck buddy hmmmm?
She OWNS you.
Here me? SHE OWNS YOU!
She here's me where?

And Skanky, you and she TOGETHER dont OWN a single brain cell between you. You dont 'OWN' anyone here.

BTW? Kids stopped saying "owned" about a decade ago. Time to grow up.
For me giving you the opportunity to stay on here and post for yet another 10 hours straight. I want you to feel useful.
*Smoochies*
Yet, I've been here for less than an hour and a half so far. Compared to Lynnes 6 hours today.

SO FAR.

Y'know, for a homophobe, you certainly like to try to kiss the lesbian a lot. Ick.

Anyone got the bleach to get that Skanky scum off?

Indianapolis

#282294 Feb 5, 2013
The world? You do know that christianity has been meaningless to most of the eastern world for centuries, right? You could ask, which religion has caused more death and suffering in the western world, and you'd be right on point.
<quoted text>Prove me wrong! Name the one individual who has had the biggest impact on history of the world. Give a shot!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282295 Feb 5, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
PeeWee Herman.
try again.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282296 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No we live in a country where a young girl can go and have an abortion behind her parents back, but where a 7 year old boy was suspended from school for playing with his imaginary hand grenade.
Yes I said IMAGINARY handgrenade!
We live in times where good is considered evil, and evil is praised as good.
What young girl are you talking about?

Atrisco Village

#282297 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly CANNOT prove it.
What is morally wrong to you, may not be to someone else.
There is no such thing as an "immoral" medical decision. That's just stupidity.
Billions of women have aborted in history, and have cleaner consciences and a higher senses of humanity than YOU ever will.
Who the hell do you think YOU are to judge others humanity OR conscience?
You're NOTHING Lynne. To coin one of your suck buddy No Relevence's old phrases, you're nothing but fly shit in the greater scheme of life Lynne.
That crazy woman wants me to prove I have a conscience and a sense of humanity (at least, it appears that that's what she I trying to say.) I invited her to come visit me. I'll be glad to prove it.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282298 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, BS. You might as well say all black guys want are white women. It's that bigotted, and that ludicrous.
<quoted text>
Oh? It is not BS. It has nothing to do with black guys wanting white women. Although, they probably do...
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean they are a bigot. That is the 'in' word and I don't fall for it.
You are probably politically correct, I am not.
I pity the poor kids who end up with gay fathers. In twenty/thirty years, we'll know the outcome of that. Won't we?
Would you like to be brought up by two gay guys/or a mother and father? Thought so.
Gay guys can do as they please, but they shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282299 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>try again.
Charlie Manson.

Out of ideas.

Atrisco Village

#282302 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: "You haven't proved that I have no conscience or sense of humanity or compassion."
I didn't say that about you in general, Elise, I said about your unborn child that you had aborted. You tried with deflection from that, but epic fail.
You need to stop being so mealy-mouthed, sonsa. You change the subject more times than your caregivers change your incontinent brief. I didn't abort a child, dumbass. I had a pregnancy aborted. A fetus was removed. Are you attempting to say that I don't have a guilty conscience about it, honey? Is that what you're trying to convey?(Spit it out, vieja ) If so, yes, you're correct. That's because I didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with abortion. If there was, I wouldn't have had one. Duh.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282303 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>Prove me wrong! Name the one individual who has had the biggest impact on history of the world. Give a shot!
I assume you want me to say Jesus? Did you ever actually meet him? Then you prove he existed.

Location hidden

#282305 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know Cpeter, we really HAVE to stop wondering how stupid these people can be. THey're starting to take it as a challange....

Location hidden

#282308 Feb 5, 2013
Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text>If you classify atheism as a religion.
Atheism is not a religion you idiot.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282309 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>try again.
Spongebob Squarepants.

Location hidden

#282310 Feb 5, 2013
Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing will destroy the Catholic Church, not communist dictators or anyone else. the same in WWII, Hitler executed thousands of priests and religious, our faith survived, just like Christ said, no one can destroy His Church.
Except his followers like you. You're doing a darn fine job of destroying it today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,234,644
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 23 min Miss Guided 627
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min Barry 19,929
News Mom, child fatally shot in head in Baltimore 1 hr perple nerple 2
Obama hates black people 2 hr demtribals 2
News Tom Brady suspended four games, Patriots lose d... 3 hr tom wingo 61
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) 4 hr The Doc 38
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]