Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310346 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282245 Feb 5, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did numbnuts. I responded to a linked article from one of your fellow PC nincompoops about a man suing a catholic hospital for malpractice which revolved around the central point of the fetus as a person, and laid out what was, even if you didn't agree with it, a valid argument. Your response was some non sequitur about stocking up on condoms. There have been plenty of other times I've "gotten around" or at least attempted to debate and you've proved yourself an inept "fundie" jabbing nitwit.
I guess you forgot that time I called you on your bullshit 3 times in a row in one weekend. You conceded on 2 of the points and refused to see the light on the 3rd.

And I'm an atheist so I'm not a fundie.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282246 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
We can prove it, but people need a conscience and sense of humanity to be able to recognize the proof. You never will recognize it.
You certainly CANNOT prove it.

What is morally wrong to you, may not be to someone else.

There is no such thing as an "immoral" medical decision. That's just stupidity.

Billions of women have aborted in history, and have cleaner consciences and a higher senses of humanity than YOU ever will.

Who the hell do you think YOU are to judge others humanity OR conscience?

You're NOTHING Lynne. To coin one of your suck buddy No Relevence's old phrases, you're nothing but fly shit in the greater scheme of life Lynne.

Location hidden

#282248 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey: "It's your opinion that there are babies in the womb. Science says otherwise."
"Babies" is subjective. There IS a "child" in the womb, and by definition, "child" includes "unborn fetus".
You have no point in claiming there's no baby in the womb, when anyone with sense knows exactly what the fetus is in relation to the woman. It's her child and whether or not you choose to deny that doesn't change that biological (scientific) fact, fool.
You don't have the knowledge to post facts, and that's proven each time you post.
Lynne, you're not only ridiculous, but you're redundant.

Nobody is talking about children here. Period. Zygotes, embryo's and fetus's are in the womb. People can call it a baby if they choose, but they're medically incorrect.

You're an idiot, and THATS proven every time you post.

Now I know you're hanging your hat on the one definition you could find in a website dictionary that fits your agenda, but your semantics are as full of shit as you are.

Location hidden

#282250 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't state that as a fact when it's only an opinion. An opinion of a person who has no humanity toward her own child in utero killed by abortion, and no conscience about it, and would have no problem with women aborting all the way until full term labor.
You're not only wrong, you're stupid as well. Typical for you tho Lynne.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282251 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THe problem with trying to engage religous freaks in this topic is they think their version of "faith" hold the ONLY viable and valid arguments.
And they are, for the most part, right!

Location hidden

#282252 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
" Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions [6]
About 61% of abortions are obtained by women who have one or more children.[6]"
In previous post you said,
Bitner: "Incorrect. Less than half of all abortions are performed on women who are not married, or living with someone, at the time."
The stats on your link are about "never" married and not living with someone at time of abortion.
The other stats on your link about 1 or more children does NOT state whether or not those women have been married and were then (divorced or widowed)= SINGLE when they had an abortion. So, you're still not correct, and haven't proven that you are. You can't guess and say those women were married or living with someone when they went for an abortion, just because they had children.
Wow. Your desperation is just stupifying.....
Bitner: "Wrong. Biologically, she is pregnant. Biology does not say she's a mother. You're full of shit, Troll."
You're the one full of shit if you think you can deny that the relation of a pregnant woman to the human life in her womb (talking biologically here), is that human life's mother. You're an uneducated fool if you really believe that.
You're wrong about that too. It takes more than gestation to make one a mom. The woman that gestated me is not my mother - the woman that raised me is that. The woman that gestated me was my birth parent, and that's for lack of a better word or phrase, but she was NOT my mother.

"MOTHERHOOD" is about MUCH more than birth and gestation. And clearly YOU are the uneducated fool (literally - dropout) since YOU dont know that.

Location hidden

#282253 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Great discussion you're having, there, Elise. Your "equal exchange of ideas" is so enthralling. Very worth the read.
LOL Its worth more than yours Lynniekins.

Location hidden

#282254 Feb 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM YOUR LINK
"Education, Residence, and Income
----> Of the women obtaining abortions in 2000: <-----
57% had some college education;
88% were from metropolitan areas; and
57% percent were low-income.4
Marital Status
Most women getting abortions (83%) are unmarried; 67% have never married, and 16% are separated, divorced, or widowed.4 Married women are significantly less likely than unmarried women to resolve unintended pregnancies through abortion.6"
Wouldn't it have been pertinent of you to make sure you were in the current reporting period? You did not prove Bitner wrong, dolly.
LOL GTMA!

Location hidden

#282255 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to your pride in posting only facts to prove your claims? Yeah, okay... Pfft
Elise, this is LYNNIEWORLD! She can change the rules for HER whenever she wants dontchaknow?

In Lynnieworld, EVERYONE is wrong that doesn't agree with her, no matter WHAT the topic is.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#282256 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first man and woman was not born, so your theory about life at birth is wrong.
When a woman is pregnant, then she is with child. She talks often of her baby.
God considers the unborn as a child or baby or life.
John the baptist "leaped " IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB, and was to be named John, before His birth.
The bible speaks as the unborn child as an infant.
It also calls the unborn child in the womb a babe
It speaks about how children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb as a reward.
God formed Jeremiah, and BEFORE he came from his mothers womb -God sanctified him and ordained him as a prophet unto the nations.
God is No respector of persons.
When someone chooses to abort a child, they choose to play God.
not that abortion is an unforgivable sin, since waaay before a person reaches the point of abortion they have done enough to warrent Hell, but I don't think a country should simply legalize things, just becouse others want to do it.
If they do legalize things as important as this, there should be alittle more involved then a handful of judges the are pro death.
Look at all the zingers in this hilarious post!!!!

"The first man and woman was not born" - Evidence to support this? Where is it?

The rest of you post is just hearsay: God said this, John said that, Peter said blah blah blah, your dog told you you're saved, etc...

This "pro-death" phrase is pretty funny. This coming from someone who believes, without a doubt, that they have "eternal life". Again, you can't even accept death, and yet you and your fellow fake pro-life friends go on and on about "culture of death" and "pro-death" bull. It's just jargon. Death is part of life; it's too bad you're too scared to accept reality and instead cower behind your religions fear of death. Death is natural and nothing you can do will stop you from ceasing to exist. Blab all you want about all these gifts you think you have as a result of being Gods super special chosen dimwit; it means nothing and it will mean nothing when you pass away. Again, pro-death is just jargon, just like most of the religious nonsense you puke here each day.

Now, go cheat on your wife, have a child out of wedlock and pretend that you're holier-than-all because of your absurd beliefs.

Location hidden

#282257 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Foo: "LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, what's NOT RELEVANT is you trying to make the claim that any email's of yours that I'd post are lies BEFORE I EVEN POST THEM. ROFLMAO!"
Just to let the bumbling buffoon know:........ babbling redundant bullshit delted because her hot air is a waste of bandwidth....
Clearly, Lynnie was bored ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#282258 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Hey, folks. Let's not get facts mixed up with personal morals. I understand that some of you feel that abortion is morally wrong. However, moral philosophies aren't factual evidence, either against or for abortion rights.
They think their personal morals ARE facts, as Lynniekins keeps trying (and failing) to prove.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#282259 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No we live in a country where a young girl can go and have an abortion behind her parents back, but where a 7 year old boy was suspended from school for playing with his imaginary hand grenade.
Yes I said IMAGINARY handgrenade!
We live in times where good is considered evil, and evil is praised as good.
Don't like it? Feel free to leave anytime. I bet you'd love living in China or Middle East. They are oh-so open to nutjobs like you.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282260 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL GTMA!
It gets better. Or more interesting if you will.

Location hidden

#282261 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
No e-mail posted by you, Foo, no matter who you claim it's from, would ever prove your claim here about "mutual abuse".
Proving you e-mailed with Lynne still would never prove that.
So every single thing you said and did, posting King's gate trying to claim it's a picture Lynne took; the impotent "threat" of posting a picture of her house; and the impotent "threat" of posting e-mails is all IRRATIONAL.
No matter what you post, it still won't ever prove your claim of mutual abuse. Unless you can provide something posted HERE in the forum that you can link, your claim is unproven.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! And the bitch is STILL going on and on and on like a demented Energizer bunny!

Lynne, if my "threats" are so impotent, you (who claims NOT to be Lynne) wouldn't be going on about it, when NOBODYS even brought it up since yesterday.

If its so impotent, then WHY wont you simply give me permission to post them. You've certainly covered all your bases on calling out things that haven't even been posted YET as lies right?

So what are you so afraid of?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282262 Feb 5, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>And they are, for the most part, right!
No, they are not.

Location hidden

#282263 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they did not. You only proved you had to dishonestly post old stats to find those that said differently than mine..
That's typical Lynne Bit. She finds a few words from something that she can twist for her agenda, and latches onto them like the leech she is.

Its all she's got.

She's just a loser Bit, always has been, always will be.
Gtown71

United States

#282264 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
I've read more than enough PC craziness for the time being. Holy cow, nuts doesn't even begin to describe them.
Lol
Not all of them, but ALOT of them :)

Location hidden

#282265 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't deflecting, because I flat out proved you WRONG, with your own link.
YOU claimed, "Incorrect. Less than half of all abortions are performed on women who are not married, or living with someone, at the time."
"who are not married"
The stat that was relevant to your claim was the following, and it stats "NEVER" married. Which means, that stat AND the other about 1 or more children,(measning they could have BEEN married before, but nothing stating they were at time of abortion), did not prove your claim was correct.
Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions [6]
You're the one posting bullshit lies and then arguing about it. I'm posting the facts. That's a fact, Jack.
ROFLMAO! Got to LOVE her word games!

Location hidden

#282266 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you learn to keep your nose out of discussions you don't know anything about? Yes, I proved Bitner wrong, and used her own link to do it.
ROFLMAO No you really didn't Lynne.
You only make me look as ignorant and senseless as I make myself look when you try to stand up for them.
Corrected for accuracy. Dont thank me Lynne, its my pleasure! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Quirky 1,263,786
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 9 hr Just an observer 3
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 11 hr El Chapo 639
News Politicians stumble on #blacklivesmatter 18 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Man shot in northwest Baltimore dies 22 hr reality is a crutch 1
The War on Police Has Consequences in Baltimore Fri Culture Auditor 1
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... Jul 30 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages