Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311489 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#282256 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first man and woman was not born, so your theory about life at birth is wrong.
When a woman is pregnant, then she is with child. She talks often of her baby.
God considers the unborn as a child or baby or life.
John the baptist "leaped " IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB, and was to be named John, before His birth.
The bible speaks as the unborn child as an infant.
It also calls the unborn child in the womb a babe
It speaks about how children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb as a reward.
God formed Jeremiah, and BEFORE he came from his mothers womb -God sanctified him and ordained him as a prophet unto the nations.
God is No respector of persons.
When someone chooses to abort a child, they choose to play God.
not that abortion is an unforgivable sin, since waaay before a person reaches the point of abortion they have done enough to warrent Hell, but I don't think a country should simply legalize things, just becouse others want to do it.
If they do legalize things as important as this, there should be alittle more involved then a handful of judges the are pro death.
Look at all the zingers in this hilarious post!!!!

"The first man and woman was not born" - Evidence to support this? Where is it?

The rest of you post is just hearsay: God said this, John said that, Peter said blah blah blah, your dog told you you're saved, etc...

This "pro-death" phrase is pretty funny. This coming from someone who believes, without a doubt, that they have "eternal life". Again, you can't even accept death, and yet you and your fellow fake pro-life friends go on and on about "culture of death" and "pro-death" bull. It's just jargon. Death is part of life; it's too bad you're too scared to accept reality and instead cower behind your religions fear of death. Death is natural and nothing you can do will stop you from ceasing to exist. Blab all you want about all these gifts you think you have as a result of being Gods super special chosen dimwit; it means nothing and it will mean nothing when you pass away. Again, pro-death is just jargon, just like most of the religious nonsense you puke here each day.

Now, go cheat on your wife, have a child out of wedlock and pretend that you're holier-than-all because of your absurd beliefs.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282257 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Foo: "LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, what's NOT RELEVANT is you trying to make the claim that any email's of yours that I'd post are lies BEFORE I EVEN POST THEM. ROFLMAO!"
Just to let the bumbling buffoon know:........ babbling redundant bullshit delted because her hot air is a waste of bandwidth....
Clearly, Lynnie was bored ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#282258 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Hey, folks. Let's not get facts mixed up with personal morals. I understand that some of you feel that abortion is morally wrong. However, moral philosophies aren't factual evidence, either against or for abortion rights.
They think their personal morals ARE facts, as Lynniekins keeps trying (and failing) to prove.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#282259 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No we live in a country where a young girl can go and have an abortion behind her parents back, but where a 7 year old boy was suspended from school for playing with his imaginary hand grenade.
Yes I said IMAGINARY handgrenade!
We live in times where good is considered evil, and evil is praised as good.
Don't like it? Feel free to leave anytime. I bet you'd love living in China or Middle East. They are oh-so open to nutjobs like you.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#282260 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL GTMA!
It gets better. Or more interesting if you will.

Location hidden

#282261 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
No e-mail posted by you, Foo, no matter who you claim it's from, would ever prove your claim here about "mutual abuse".
Proving you e-mailed with Lynne still would never prove that.
So every single thing you said and did, posting King's gate trying to claim it's a picture Lynne took; the impotent "threat" of posting a picture of her house; and the impotent "threat" of posting e-mails is all IRRATIONAL.
No matter what you post, it still won't ever prove your claim of mutual abuse. Unless you can provide something posted HERE in the forum that you can link, your claim is unproven.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! And the bitch is STILL going on and on and on like a demented Energizer bunny!

Lynne, if my "threats" are so impotent, you (who claims NOT to be Lynne) wouldn't be going on about it, when NOBODYS even brought it up since yesterday.

If its so impotent, then WHY wont you simply give me permission to post them. You've certainly covered all your bases on calling out things that haven't even been posted YET as lies right?

So what are you so afraid of?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282262 Feb 5, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>And they are, for the most part, right!
No, they are not.

Location hidden

#282263 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they did not. You only proved you had to dishonestly post old stats to find those that said differently than mine..
That's typical Lynne Bit. She finds a few words from something that she can twist for her agenda, and latches onto them like the leech she is.

Its all she's got.

She's just a loser Bit, always has been, always will be.
Gtown71

United States

#282264 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
I've read more than enough PC craziness for the time being. Holy cow, nuts doesn't even begin to describe them.
Lol
Not all of them, but ALOT of them :)

Location hidden

#282265 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't deflecting, because I flat out proved you WRONG, with your own link.
YOU claimed, "Incorrect. Less than half of all abortions are performed on women who are not married, or living with someone, at the time."
"who are not married"
The stat that was relevant to your claim was the following, and it stats "NEVER" married. Which means, that stat AND the other about 1 or more children,(measning they could have BEEN married before, but nothing stating they were at time of abortion), did not prove your claim was correct.
• Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions [6]
You're the one posting bullshit lies and then arguing about it. I'm posting the facts. That's a fact, Jack.
ROFLMAO! Got to LOVE her word games!

Location hidden

#282266 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you learn to keep your nose out of discussions you don't know anything about? Yes, I proved Bitner wrong, and used her own link to do it.
ROFLMAO No you really didn't Lynne.
You only make me look as ignorant and senseless as I make myself look when you try to stand up for them.
Corrected for accuracy. Dont thank me Lynne, its my pleasure! LOL!
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282267 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can't.
<quoted text>
No you can't.
BTW Asshole, describe a "gay lifestyle" to us. Tell us in detail, exactly and very SPECIFICALLY what is is you perceive gays do differently in life than you do.
Lets see, we wake up every morning, get dressed, have our coffee or tea - make breakfast (or run to catch some before work) kiss our loved one, go off to work.
We pay our taxes, rent a movie, cook, clean, send our kids to school, kiss boo boo's, welcome their friends into our homes and lives, we love, hurt, bleed red, shop, attend religious services if we're so inclined..... EXACTLY how is this lifestyle different than yours?
Your kind are so ridiculous AND stupid. FOr the most part, you're simply ignorant.
Gay Lifestyle? Sex 22/7. You shouldn't have kids if you are going to be in the bedroom most of the time.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282268 Feb 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not.
Prove me wrong! Name the one individual who has had the biggest impact on history of the world. Give a shot!
Gtown71

United States

#282269 Feb 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're LYING again. I've answered VERY specifically three times now.
<quoted text>
Actually I do, and I've stated it. You IGNORE the answer, because you dont LIKE it, it dosen't fit in your religous bullshit box.
<quoted text>
No they are not. That's complete bullshit.
People LEARN "sinning" from those who raise them.
And to cut off your circular bullshit at the pass, AND to cover your religous garbage, in YOUR world and by YOUR logic, it would go back to Adam and Eve, the first sinners who were NOT "born", but they certainly TAUGHT their kin to sin.
<quoted text>
You may have asked yourself that, but I honestly have never had occasion to ask myself that, except for ONCE in my life - and I answered it by entering rehab over 20 years ago, and educating myself.
Your jebus bullshit is YOURS and you're welcome to it, but you're NOT welcome to ascribe it to others who reject your version of faith.
And your version of faith is rejected in large part BECAUSE of extremist idiots like yourself. Just sayin`.
You keep saying you've answered my question, but you still haven't.

I say people are born with a sin nature.
You say they are not.

You say they are taught by the ones who raise them.

Ok, where did those who are doing the raising learn it?
Since they were never born with it.

There is No way around this question.

People are born with a sinful nature.

I realize gay people play house. They adopt kids and try to feel normal, but it is just roomates raising kids.
When two people of the same gender are having sex, it is against nature itself.

No, gay people today are not like those at sodom, but still gay.

They are not born gay.
They do not reproduce, they recruit.

Many were molested as children, but many were not. Many may have a born with tendency to be gay, just like some are born more apt to drink.

I geuss you could use the argument that we were all born sinners and so people are born gay, but that is all.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#282270 Feb 5, 2013
Pages and pages of rants and meltdowns from honeyfoofoo.

Holy Canoli.

Obssessed much?

Lily doesn't want you.

Get over it. Get a life. Stop harassing her for crying out loud. She OWNS you.

Here me? SHE OWNS YOU!

LOL

You're exposed for being a fraud. Many people have busted you.

Have a great night now! Oh, and don't forget to say thank you.

For what you ask?

For me giving you the opportunity to stay on here and post for yet another 10 hours straight. I want you to feel useful.

*Smoochies*

Location hidden

#282271 Feb 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: the past conversations of "mutual abuse" in relation to Lynne/Persever's posts, those posts are all that's needed to show good cause of "mutual abuse". It lends credibility to the theory that Lynne mouthed off to a drunk who in turn punched her in the stomach which, according to Lynne, caused a miscarriage. Now, you claim NOT to be Lynne/Persevere, you claim NOT to've posted with her, so you have absolutely nothing to show for or against any claims of "mutual abuse".
But you keep on keeping on. It is interestingly humorous.
Hell Katie, her PRESENT posts are all that's needed to prove her STILL being into mutual abuse.

She can make all the claims she wants but as Perverse said:
Persevere wrote:
I like this username better. I'll stick with it since my real name isn't "Lynne" anymore than it's "Persevere".
Then she wonders why she has ZERO credibility here.
Persevere wrote:
I'm leaving and won't be coming back.

I hate what enters my spirit being around you pro-choice freaks,... That negativity only exists in me when here.
Lynne has chosen not only to EMBRACE that negativity and the blackness of her "spirit", but to continue to lie.

Strikes me she never has been WITHOUT that negativity in her spirit. Poor pathetic thing that she is...

Location hidden

#282272 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR link proved YOU wrong.
Your link stated "never married", and that's a far cry from "not married" as you claimed, you lying fool.
Yet BOTH of your word games are irrelevant to the POINT she made, which was factual.

**sings** Come on Lynnie! Lets do the twist! Cummon LYNNNIEKINS lets do the twist! Pick a word from a sentence, and twist it like this.........

That's ALL you're good at dear! LOLOL!
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282273 Feb 5, 2013
Duke it out.

Location hidden

#282274 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're both ignorant buffoons. I proved you both wrong in one fell swoop.
ROFLAMO! You wish dear!

Location hidden

#282275 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I know you desperately want for your personal opinion to be fact. It's not, honey. Just be honest and admit that you think women should feel guilty about having abortions. Most do not. I volunteered at a women's clinic that provided abortion services. I, as a student, trained alongside a clinical social worker, doing followup interviews with post-abortion clients. What experience do you have specific to abortion clients?
Yup, I have to agree, in 20 years, I've RARELY met anyone that regretted their decision. They were more sorry they had to make it to begin with, but weren't sorry they did it.

Perhaps that has to do with something these idiots can't stand: the women that AREN'T sorry are usually those that are best educated about their choices.

That's why so many like the Skank for example, who dont WANT women to be educated on ALL aspects of BC and gestational choices.

Educated women will be MORE likely to make choices that their kind dont want them to make. Its easier to manipulate the stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,404,033
News Police arrest man in shootings outside schools 2 hr bozo 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
News Two men shot in one-hour span overnight in Balt... 16 hr bozo 1
boycott the usps Sun JOHNNY LENNON 1
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Sun TheGambler 12
News Two men shot, one fatally, inside suspected dru... Sun bozo 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages