Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,671
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeACE

Forest Hills, NY

#282073 Feb 4, 2013
same o same
Gtown71

United States

#282074 Feb 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeACE wrote:
same o same
If you knew biblical truths, you would change your name. There will not be world peace in your lifetime, or mine, or our great great grandkids.

I "now " can't understand how anyone who watches the news at all, don't believe in the Bible.
just look at Israel -one tiny, tiny, tiny part of the world, that sooo many hate.

It won't be long untill all guns are aimed at them.

Yet they are going nowhere
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282075 Feb 4, 2013
girls fish

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#282076 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!
I do care!
I was just making a comment, becouse I want to see where they are judging me from.
This stupid statement imo. "but to tell all young women go have fun, have sex it is natuaral, then if you do get pregnant we can fix it? That's plan wrong, and the wrong message to send."

No one sends this message. You were a grown man at the time you screwed up and got another woman pregnant. Hell she was 40! And we all know damn well that pregnancy wasn't expected. The message you should be sending is "girls make sure your man is wearing a condom and better yet, use two forms of birth control" and "guys if you get a girl pregnant, own your responsibility regardless of the choice she makes."
Gtown71 wrote:
See if I was pro choice, this and many others would care less how many women I've slept with, or any other sin for that matter.
No, if you were pc you would have been eaten alive alot worse.
Gtown71 wrote:
It is just the fact, that I Disagree with them on abortion.
Wrong again.
Gtown71 wrote:
I only brought up my adultery for 1 reason only.
To show people that I am a real person, And to show people how great God's forgiveness is.
This is an abortion forum, the topic isn't about God's forgiveness, how about talking about the measures you should have taken to prevent the pregnancy, I'm not saying you never should have had sex, you're human, you made a mistake but your only mistake wasn't the affair.
Gtown71 wrote:
I was married over 10 years before I got saved, And like I said another post I truly did not know what love was until the day I was saved.
Pukes a little.
Gtown71 wrote:
You are very right that we should keep our vowels, yet it is almost an impossible thing to do for the average man in America,if you use the standard, that we will be judged by, and that if you look upon another with lust, then you have committed adultery already in your heart, and so you will be judged as 1.
Just like if anyone has ever told a lie they will be judged as a liar.
I'm simply trying to show people the truth about God's Word.
If they wish to go to heaven they must go through Jesus Christ to be forgiven.
There are other threads about God's word, spread it there. And FTR it's vows. Vowels are AEIO and U and sometimes Y.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282077 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very right that we should keep our vowels,
O.....M.....G.......

Yes folks, this IS a typical extremist xian......

And it would be MUCH funnier if it wasn't so sad...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282078 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like if anyone has ever told a lie they will be judged as a liar.
And those of you that are STILL lying in your so called 'lord's' name, will be judged more harshly.
I'm simply trying to show people the truth about God's Word.
You wouldn't know the "truth" if it came up and bit you in your posterior.
If they wish to go to heaven they must go through Jesus Christ to be forgiven.
ROFLMAO Complete horseshit.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#282079 Feb 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ever get around to debating the facts then let me know.
I just did numbnuts. I responded to a linked article from one of your fellow PC nincompoops about a man suing a catholic hospital for malpractice which revolved around the central point of the fetus as a person, and laid out what was, even if you didn't agree with it, a valid argument. Your response was some non sequitur about stocking up on condoms. There have been plenty of other times I've "gotten around" or at least attempted to debate and you've proved yourself an inept "fundie" jabbing nitwit.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#282080 Feb 4, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of ZD.
Pay attention. You mentioned what brand you use, either to show off or remind people that yes, your wife actually has sex with someone like you. She desperate?
Pay attention. She bought up condoms. Suggested I use them. I answered in the affirmative. The fact that in doing so I mentioned the brand I use seems to have rubbed your sloppy ugly old twat the wrong way. Tough shit aunt bee.
I have no idea what you mean in your second paragraph.
There's not too much that exists that you DO know the meaning of. Go scroll back to the the original post about the RCC and the malpractice suit and you'll see why her condom comment had absolutely no relevance to the issue at hand and thus why your shitheel of a comment would have been more appropriately directed at her.
Gtown71

United States

#282081 Feb 4, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>This stupid statement imo. "but to tell all young women go have fun, have sex it is natuaral, then if you do get pregnant we can fix it? That's plan wrong, and the wrong message to send."
No one sends this message. You were a grown man at the time you screwed up and got another woman pregnant. Hell she was 40! And we all know damn well that pregnancy wasn't expected. The message you should be sending is "girls make sure your man is wearing a condom and better yet, use two forms of birth control" and "guys if you get a girl pregnant, own your responsibility regardless of the choice she makes."
<quoted text>No, if you were pc you would have been eaten alive alot worse.
<quoted text>Wrong again.
<quoted text>This is an abortion forum, the topic isn't about God's forgiveness, how about talking about the measures you should have taken to prevent the pregnancy, I'm not saying you never should have had sex, you're human, you made a mistake but your only mistake wasn't the affair.
<quoted text>Pukes a little.
<quoted text>There are other threads about God's word, spread it there. And FTR it's vows. Vowels are AEIO and U and sometimes Y.
Yes aka, I know what this thread is about.
It is also not about adultery, but you brought it up, so Lets talk about it.

Why do you feel it is wrong?
By what /who's standard do you judge me?

What else did I do wrong?
You have no idea, what I've done concerning my child with another woman, you only know what I'VE ALREADY SAID.

You act as if my affair, is something You discovered, but seem to forget I am the one that brought it up.

Also, this is a public forum, in which I may talk about whatever I wish, and plus I'm only answering Your questions.

I will agree with you on any name you wish to call me, and would probably add to the list,but if you are judging me according to biblical standard, then it means you realize adultery is wrong, and you assume there must be a punishment for it.

You would be right! Adultery is wrong, just as fornication is wrong.

They are two seperate things, but God views as the exact same sin.

In case you don't know, fornication is when two people (pink one and a blue one) sleeps together, who are not married.

They are both looked upon, through the eyes of God as very bad, and worthy of death and damnation.

Now if I was single and only having sex "without anyone pregnant ",would you view me as bad?
Do you view anyone having sex outside of marriage as bad?

What standard do you judge me by, or do you just pick and choose what you "think " is right or wrong?

Have you ever had sex outside of marriage?
Last but not least -you may criticize my spelling, but it has been my experience that those who criticize for spelling need to be extra careful with what the write.
Please answer my questions, for I'm very interested in your answers.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282082 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Isn't this amusing? Its Lynne D, posting as Perverse, trying to claim La (and myself and others) were "failing every single time" (sound familiar?) when claiming Perverse was Lynne?
<quoted text>
This was the day before BS outed Lynne once and for all - and Lynne STILL lied about it for weeks.
In fact, reading a few pages is very illuminating as to Lynne/Perverse/Lily's "character".
Gosh, I guess Lily must have decided to adopt Lynne's writing style, out of respect for the person that she never knew. Hmmm, how" mind-boggling! "
Gtown71

United States

#282083 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
O.....M.....G.......
Yes folks, this IS a typical extremist xian......
And it would be MUCH funnier if it wasn't so sad...
Why, becouse I'm a creative speller?
Or becouse I said we should honor our commitment to each other?

I still believe we should honor marriage. I was not a Christian when I broke my commitment. Yet breaking my commitment was a very thing that lead me to salvation.
Is just 1 of many ways on how God can take a mess and make a message.

Yet until you know God then you can not know that.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282084 Feb 4, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. She bought up condoms. Suggested I use them. I answered in the affirmative. The fact that in doing so I mentioned the brand I use seems to have rubbed your sloppy ugly old twat the wrong way. Tough shit aunt bee.
<quoted text>
There's not too much that exists that you DO know the meaning of. Go scroll back to the the original post about the RCC and the malpractice suit and you'll see why her condom comment had absolutely no relevance to the issue at hand and thus why your shitheel of a comment would have been more appropriately directed at her.
You were bragging.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282085 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, becouse I'm a creative speller?
Or becouse I said we should honor our commitment to each other?
I still believe we should honor marriage. I was not a Christian when I broke my commitment. Yet breaking my commitment was a very thing that lead me to salvation.
Is just 1 of many ways on how God can take a mess and make a message.
Yet until you know God then you can not know that.
It wasn't a matter of spelling. It was a completely different word, inappropriately used.

Your lack of Christianity is a poor excuse for betraying your commitment to your wife.

Many non-Christians manage not to betray their spouses.
Gtown71

United States

#282086 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And those of you that are STILL lying in your so called 'lord's' name, will be judged more harshly.
<quoted text> You wouldn't know the "truth" if it came up and bit you in your posterior.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Complete horseshit.
I didn't know you were lying in the Lords name?

Foo -you are the one that says no one is born with a sin nature.
You say that people are taught how to do wrong, by other people "WHO WERE NOT BORN WITH A SIN NATURE ".

I notice when you have no answer, then you avoid the subject or just start name calling. Lol

Perhaps there are times when the one you speak with, is the one with the answer.

People are born with a sin nature.
This is what I believe the bible teaches, and if you don't agree, please do tell use how small kids learn to lie, or anything bad?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282087 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown wants to talk about Gtown and Lily wants to talk about Lynne -- aka, herself.

Anyone got anything to post on topic?

I'll go first.

Those that claim the Bible condemns abortion can't prove it. It's not there.
Gtown71

United States

#282088 Feb 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a matter of spelling. It was a completely different word, inappropriately used.
Your lack of Christianity is a poor excuse for betraying your commitment to your wife.
Many non-Christians manage not to betray their spouses.
I agree with you, and even before I had the spirit of God living I knew that it was wrong. Not just becouse I was taught that it was wrong, but becouse something inside me knew that it was wrong,it was only later when I learned how God has written His laws on the heart of man.

I stand guilty of all charges,and I am nor trying to condone my actions, or sugarcoat them in any way.

I am just curious to why they think what I did was wrong?

There Must be a reason they attacked me, about committing adultery.

Is it because adultery is against the law?
Is it because that is what they were talk to believe when they were a child?
is it because the Bible says adultery is wrong?

I've already stated that it was wrong I'm just wondering why they are you believe it is wrong?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282089 Feb 4, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did numbnuts. I responded to a linked article from one of your fellow PC nincompoops about a man suing a catholic hospital for malpractice which revolved around the central point of the fetus as a person, and laid out what was, even if you didn't agree with it, a valid argument. Your response was some non sequitur about stocking up on condoms. There have been plenty of other times I've "gotten around" or at least attempted to debate and you've proved yourself an inept "fundie" jabbing nitwit.
"Catholic health care initiatives operates the hospital. It said in a statement that the executives acknowledged it was wrong to argue that the fetus is not a person under Colorado law. That contradicts church teaching."
http://www.khow.com/cc-common/news/sections/n...
Gtown71

United States

#282090 Feb 4, 2013
STO wrote:
Gtown wants to talk about Gtown and Lily wants to talk about Lynne -- aka, herself.
Anyone got anything to post on topic?
I'll go first.
Those that claim the Bible condemns abortion can't prove it. It's not there.
Can you prove it doesn't ?
Plus sto, I'm not the one that brought up my adultery.

I'm still just curious on why they believe that adultery is wrong.

The Bible condemns adultery it also condemns homosexuality, Plus liars and fornicators.
So you do believe they are wrong, correct?

I'm just curious to how someone can believe adultery is so bad but stopping the beating of a tiny human heart is not.

I can prove the killing of the innocent is wrong!

No matter how you a stack it abortion is wrong.

Abortion requires for the stopping of a tiny human heart.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282092 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, and even before I had the spirit of God living I knew that it was wrong. Not just becouse I was taught that it was wrong, but becouse something inside me knew that it was wrong,it was only later when I learned how God has written His laws on the heart of man.
I stand guilty of all charges,and I am nor trying to condone my actions, or sugarcoat them in any way.
I am just curious to why they think what I did was wrong?
There Must be a reason they attacked me, about committing adultery.
Is it because adultery is against the law?
Is it because that is what they were talk to believe when they were a child?
is it because the Bible says adultery is wrong?
I've already stated that it was wrong I'm just wondering why they are you believe it is wrong?
Because you made a promise. You betrayed a trust. What more is needed?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282093 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove it doesn't ?
Plus sto, I'm not the one that brought up my adultery.
I'm still just curious on why they believe that adultery is wrong.
The Bible condemns adultery it also condemns homosexuality, Plus liars and fornicators.
So you do believe they are wrong, correct?
I'm just curious to how someone can believe adultery is so bad but stopping the beating of a tiny human heart is not.
I can prove the killing of the innocent is wrong!
No matter how you a stack it abortion is wrong.
Abortion requires for the stopping of a tiny human heart.
That's not the way it works. If you want to claim the bible condemns abortion, it's up to you to prove it.

It may be your opinion that abortion is wrong, but that doesn't make it fact. Others have differing opinions.

Your religious beliefs apply only to you and those who share your religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE GERBIL 1,110,081
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Slick 19,221
Review: Atas Marc J 11 hr Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... 16 hr Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 17 hr Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Joshygreen97 88
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sep 17 fucknow 21
•••
•••
•••