Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282054 Feb 4, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. She told me to stock up on condoms. My telling her what brand I use was my way of telling her I already do. Get it birdbrain ?
Her comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with RCC and their position on the fetus being a "person". Your "why would you feel the need to mention that" crack would have been much more appropriately directed at her.... ya dimwit ya.
You remind me of ZD.

Pay attention. You mentioned what brand you use, either to show off or remind people that yes, your wife actually has sex with someone like you. She desperate?

I have no idea what you mean in your second paragraph.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282056 Feb 4, 2013
Isn't this amusing? Its Lynne D, posting as Perverse, trying to claim La (and myself and others) were "failing every single time" (sound familiar?) when claiming Perverse was Lynne?
Persevere wrote:
..or truthfully.
Everything Ladilulu presents has (no proof) attached to it. Only her twisted version of everything,.
Pathetic and desperate to prove something, to try to discredit people who have proved the truth about her, with facts using her own words and reading comprehension clearly intact on the part of the one/s showing it, and she fails every single time to prove what she claims.
This was the day before BS outed Lynne once and for all - and Lynne STILL lied about it for weeks.

In fact, reading a few pages is very illuminating as to Lynne/Perverse/Lily's "character".

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282057 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG GO LYNNIEKINS!!
Clearly, I'm NOT so impotant! <<wink>>
I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST. Hell, at this point, you START the abuse ball rolling. You come to this board with the INTENT of abusing people, so you can get right off that high donkey you're on Lynnekins.
THese hoops you're trying to jump through in your increasingly pathetic attempts at claiming you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!
You're SO easy! LOL!
Foo: "I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST."

It doesn't matter who wrote the e-mails you make claims about, I'm saying what I'm saying because it's true about ALL e-mails to any and all people, you bozo.

I don't display "abusive tendencies" you ignorant buffoon. What I display is a person who won't take shit from a lying twit who gets her jollies off from lying her ass off about everything she posts about, and off of attacking the lives of PL people who are widows or victims of domestic violence with lies.

None of what I've posted to you has been in attempt to prove I'm not Lynne. I don't care what you believe about that. It's all been to prove you're full of shit no matter what you post about.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282058 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Isn't this amusing? Its Lynne D, posting as Perverse, trying to claim La (and myself and others) were "failing every single time" (sound familiar?) when claiming Perverse was Lynne?
<quoted text>
This was the day before BS outed Lynne once and for all - and Lynne STILL lied about it for weeks.
In fact, reading a few pages is very illuminating as to Lynne/Perverse/Lily's "character".
Boring. You can keep wasting time on what's not relevant, but it still won't deflect from what you keep proving about yourself.

You don't have any proof about "mutual abuse", you lied, you're full of it and your attemtps to justify attacking someone's life went up in a puff of smoke.

You're inept at discussion and you're an ignorant buffoon whose own obsession with some PLer has gotten you nothing but being viewed as a mental case.

Location hidden

#282059 Feb 4, 2013
LOL TOO funny!
Persevere wrote:
I like this username better. I'll stick with it since my real name isn't "Lynne" anymore than it's "Persevere".
Just like Lily isn't her "real" name anymore either <<grin>>

Location hidden

#282060 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't display "abusive tendencies" you ignorant buffoon.
Yes really, you do Lynne, as you've just proven AGAIN!

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!

Location hidden

#282062 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring. You can keep wasting time on what's not relevant,
Lynne, what's NOT RELEVANT is you trying to make the claim that any email's of yours that I'd post are lies BEFORE I EVEN POST THEM. ROFLMAO! What's NOT RELEVANT is you jumping though increasingly pathetic hoops to try to discredit me - when its YOU that has ZERO crediblity to begin with!

Lynne, get real. You're not fooling anyone, and you never have - no matter HOW often you delude yourself. We had your number from 2006 when you posted as Lynne D, we had it from day 2 when you posted as Perverse, and we nailed your stupid ass from day ONE here as Lily.

I'm sure there's a WHOLE LOTTA folks that dont care for how I comport myself often here, but EVEN among them, I guarantee I have more credibility than you will EVER have.

I must admit, you being mentally ill is the ONLY reason I can fathom why you'd continue this charade.

Location hidden

#282063 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
LOL Not so borning that you cant help yourself from posting about it! <<grin>>

Location hidden

#282064 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
I enjoy watching people and how they act and then piecing things ..........babbling bullshit delted ....
Ahhh Lynniekins, I just watched the story on the finding of King Richard III in England, which of course led to to refresh myself on Shakespeare - which in TURN led me to post this little ditty to you:

Shalt I compare thee to a Summer's Eve? For thou art a douche....

Location hidden

#282065 Feb 4, 2013
Mr Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbian? I've never seen someone spend endless hours obsessing over a woman like you do. You sound like an insane person who escaped from prison. Do you work? Have hobbies that you can keep yourself useful with? Goodness gracious. What a waste of space you are. Get busy living already.
Psssssssst........Knutter, you've posted under this name before..... Just sayin.........
Anthony

Long Beach, NY

#282067 Feb 4, 2013
Dennis Embo wrote:
"Thousands?"
Try "tens of thousands." (Last year's crowd was estimated around 200,00.)
This massive demonstration yesterday (I was there. A mass of people, mostly under 40 years of age, curb to curb as far as the eye could see, marching up Constitution Ave.) certainly dwarfed the "thousands" gathered last fall in D.C. to protest the Iraq war (that elicited front page coverage in all the dailies, and "top story" on the network news programs. But in the clueless universe of entertainews, Iraq (and those ubiquitous celebs) always get front page priority. Pro-life events like the March for Life get nada.
I suspect when the media tries to cover this story they see the overwhelmingly *youthful* face of this movement and its growing force, and they get afraid, very afraid. Better to go into denial than to face the reality that "pro-choice" is aging badly and becoming a very UN-popular position in American society.
Thanks for standing up to the culture of death fanatics

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282068 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Jesus H Christ, Lynne, get a grip on yourself. Come update for air! Save some freaking bandwidth for others, you bogart!
LMAO!
Gtown71

United States

#282069 Feb 4, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>"christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul."
This is what Christians believe. It doesn't say anything about good works. Emotionally you wish it did, but it doesn't.
Degall says he posts here as an act of good works. He never argues pro-religion. Is he doomed to hell?
No -why would he be?

Good works are, well good!
A christian "should "have many more good works then a lost person.
Good works will never get one saved, nor will they keep one saved.

A christian should do good works BECOUSE they are saved.

Plus when christians get to Heaven, they will either have rewards and crowns "which they will throw at the feet of Jesus WHO made it all possible ",or their works will burn up like hay and stubble.

Most will have a mix of both.
The "good works " I do, if it truly is for the Glory of God will be counted as Good works.
The ones I do, becouse I want attention or to be thanked, will burn up, and be counted as worthless.

I truly believe he that hath the Son, hath life, he that doesn't have the Son of God, has not life.

Salvation is of the Lord.
To say He needs my help, would make me a co -savior.
I'm not, nor can I be a co -savior.

Many that call themselves christians are depending on "their " good works, and will be very sad one day, when they learn that it is HIS GOOD WORK, that a person depends on for their eternal salvation.

We live in the dispensation of grace, and that is just what it is.

Nothing wrong with good works, and christians should lay up in Heaven their trrasure, where the moth don't eat, or it rust away.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282070 Feb 4, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Embarrassingly unoriginal
2) Predictable
3) Your inability to discuss and or debate the facts at hand remain solidly intact
You're 3 for 3. Kudos.
When you ever get around to debating the facts then let me know.
Gtown71

United States

#282072 Feb 4, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't care that you had children with different spouses.
We make vows when we marry. Trying to keep them with one person
is all we need.
Yes!!

I do care!

I was just making a comment, becouse I want to see where they are judging me from.
See if I was pro choice, this and many others would care less how many women I've slept with, or any other sin for that matter.

It is just the fact, that I Disagree with them on abortion.

I only brought up my adultery for 1 reason only.

To show people that I am a real person, And to show people how great God's forgiveness is.

I was married over 10 years before I got saved, And like I said another post I truly did not know what love was until the day I was saved.

You are very right that we should keep our vowels, yet it is almost an impossible thing to do for the average man in America,if you use the standard, that we will be judged by, and that if you look upon another with lust, then you have committed adultery already in your heart, and so you will be judged as 1.

Just like if anyone has ever told a lie they will be judged as a liar.

I'm simply trying to show people the truth about God's Word.

If they wish to go to heaven they must go through Jesus Christ to be forgiven.
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeACE

Forest Hills, NY

#282073 Feb 4, 2013
same o same
Gtown71

United States

#282074 Feb 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeACE wrote:
same o same
If you knew biblical truths, you would change your name. There will not be world peace in your lifetime, or mine, or our great great grandkids.

I "now " can't understand how anyone who watches the news at all, don't believe in the Bible.
just look at Israel -one tiny, tiny, tiny part of the world, that sooo many hate.

It won't be long untill all guns are aimed at them.

Yet they are going nowhere
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282075 Feb 4, 2013
girls fish

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#282076 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!
I do care!
I was just making a comment, becouse I want to see where they are judging me from.
This stupid statement imo. "but to tell all young women go have fun, have sex it is natuaral, then if you do get pregnant we can fix it? That's plan wrong, and the wrong message to send."

No one sends this message. You were a grown man at the time you screwed up and got another woman pregnant. Hell she was 40! And we all know damn well that pregnancy wasn't expected. The message you should be sending is "girls make sure your man is wearing a condom and better yet, use two forms of birth control" and "guys if you get a girl pregnant, own your responsibility regardless of the choice she makes."
Gtown71 wrote:
See if I was pro choice, this and many others would care less how many women I've slept with, or any other sin for that matter.
No, if you were pc you would have been eaten alive alot worse.
Gtown71 wrote:
It is just the fact, that I Disagree with them on abortion.
Wrong again.
Gtown71 wrote:
I only brought up my adultery for 1 reason only.
To show people that I am a real person, And to show people how great God's forgiveness is.
This is an abortion forum, the topic isn't about God's forgiveness, how about talking about the measures you should have taken to prevent the pregnancy, I'm not saying you never should have had sex, you're human, you made a mistake but your only mistake wasn't the affair.
Gtown71 wrote:
I was married over 10 years before I got saved, And like I said another post I truly did not know what love was until the day I was saved.
Pukes a little.
Gtown71 wrote:
You are very right that we should keep our vowels, yet it is almost an impossible thing to do for the average man in America,if you use the standard, that we will be judged by, and that if you look upon another with lust, then you have committed adultery already in your heart, and so you will be judged as 1.
Just like if anyone has ever told a lie they will be judged as a liar.
I'm simply trying to show people the truth about God's Word.
If they wish to go to heaven they must go through Jesus Christ to be forgiven.
There are other threads about God's word, spread it there. And FTR it's vows. Vowels are AEIO and U and sometimes Y.

Location hidden

#282077 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very right that we should keep our vowels,
O.....M.....G.......

Yes folks, this IS a typical extremist xian......

And it would be MUCH funnier if it wasn't so sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Agents of Corruption 1,251,529
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 20,061
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer 18 hr Okay 1
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) Fri _Curious_Guy_ 983
News More art in Baltimore's public places addresses... Fri reality is a crutch 1
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... Fri Ho Dee Doo 626
News Former Sen. Jim Webb Announces Run For Democrat... Thu Novus Ordo Seclorum 6
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages