Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
264,801 - 264,820 of 305,093 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself into thinking that some post by a religious wacko on and anonymous forum is going to upset me. I just laugh at your judgemental and hypocritical BS and laugh.
Keep those zingers coming.
Laughter works good, like a medicine.

Just don't OD . L, but not outloud.
Another Gtown zinger(:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst..... YES it was on google you fool, BECAUSE IT WAS ON PHOTOBUCKET AND MARKED PUBLIC!
LOL OMG you're stupid!
And yes I took it down, its served its purpose.
LOL, you're so full of shit, and here's how easy it is to prove it, liar. When caught your lies become more elaborate.

You used the photo for your avatar, and the only thing to do that is to copy a photo to a file on our computer, then "browse" our photos and click on it. Which is what you had to do to use it as your avatar photo. You copied it off the internet and put it in a file on your computer.

Next; you didn't tell people to go see the image supposedly photographed by Lynne on the internet, so "Photobucket" and "public viewing" obviously wasn't your objective. I'M the one who told people to go to Google and Yahoo search and they'd see the photo you put up, claiming it was taken by Lynne, when it wasn't. After you responded to my posts about that, which means you knew you had gotten caught, you removed the photo. No coincidence there.

And...

The photo is still there. You did not take it down, because I still see it. I know exactly which image you used, and I can copy it myself and pull it up, which anyone who was here and saw the image you tried to attribute to Lynne is the same one. The photo has this on it:
"Cedar Posts and Barbed Wire Fences: Stephen King's Home Meets a ...cedarposts.blogspot.com - 1150 1600 - More sizes
Visit page
View original image
Image details
Image may be subject to copyright."

"Subject to copyright", and you typed, "copyright Lynne D" on this image when you used it as your avatar.

You're outta your league, liar. You post lie on top of lie.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, G, I have NEVER said any such thing, so your implying that I have is DISHONEST. In fact, I have said more than once that I believe teen sex is a BAD IDEA, and that teen girls are much better off being sexFREE (meaning free FROM sex). I think messages such as the one below are much more helpful to teen girls and young women who haven't completed all their education or career goals yet.
This might help girls see the difference between the two lifestyles of being a free teenager and being a teen mom BEFORE they make the mistake of having sex and possibly ending up pregnant.
If anyone can think of more benefits of lifestyle #1 or negatives of lifestyle #2, please go ahead and add them.
LIFESTYLE #1 - LIFE AS A FREE TEENAGER:
- Keeping up grades, studying, doing homework
- Participating in after-school activities
- Going to school dances and parties
- Relaxing during summer vacation
- Having fun at the junior or senior prom
- Graduating high school and attending after-graduation parties
- Moving on to college or vocational school with no restrictions
LIFSTYLE #2 - LIFE AS A TEEN MOM:
- Missing school, falling behind in classes
- Getting up two or three times at night to feed a baby
- Endless diaper changes, including stinky ones
- Losing friends who don't want to be around crying babies
- Staying home with a crying baby while friends are out having fun
- Missing high school graduation, or even having to drop out of school
- Losing out on the dream job/career originally planned
As a teenager who is happily NOT pregnant, which lifestyle do YOU want? Wouldn't you rather have the first lifestyle instead of the second?
You can keep Lifestyle #1 very easily, just by saying NO to any guy who pressures you to have sex. If your boyfriend says he'll break up with you if you won't have sex with him, don't cave in. Break up with HIM instead.
Keeping your freedom to BE a teenager; there's no better reason for girls to say NO.
Yes -ALL you post can be true!

Is it also not true for a teenage boy???

You want equal rights correct?

My bro - in -law was a father at 14
His secound child was at 15

All you posted is just as true for a young boy as well.
Why should a young man be "punished ",for having sex?

Yet you will come back with (if he didn't want to be a dad, then he should've not had sex)

I say you're correct!

Same for the young women :)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because this is fun, Lynne, how exactly do you think pictures end UP on google?**snicker**
Your snicker is chidlike, as everything you do is.

I've already posted why your claim that you put that photo on Google didn't make sense. You don't need to post it on Google to put it as your avatar photo, and you weren't the one telling people to go see it on Google, I did.

You also claimed it's no longer there, and it is.

Your lies are crumbling before your eyes and you still post more lies which are becoming more and more ridiculous and senseless. Funny stuff.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne seriously, get your own lines, you're not smart enough to steal mine.
ALL my avitar's are on photobucket Lynne, that's where I store all of my pics. And that means (for the stuipd girl) they're ALL on google as well. One just has to know what to search for.
Of COURSE you searched, you were MEANT to you moron. You're like a trained seal.that way LOLOL!
LOL, you're a mental case.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst..... YES it was on google you fool, BECAUSE IT WAS ON PHOTOBUCKET AND MARKED PUBLIC!
LOL OMG you're stupid!
And yes I took it down, its served its purpose.
As I said, I just Googled and found the very image you tried to claim was a photo taken by Lynne. I copied it off the internet and will be leaving it up so people can Google it for themselves if they want, to see you're a liar. I just copied it put it in a file on my computer and used it as my avatar...and you made this post FIVE hours ago, as of now, claiming you took it off the internet.

Now what? You'll be claiming you put it back up? lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Foo, you can't even claim I have the photo because I'm Lynne, because as I said, it's on GOOGLE. People just have to go to Google and even Yahoo search and find it there, just like I did.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
Hey, Gtown, here's another message I like to send from time to time.
Personally, based on my individual experience, I'd have to say that generally speaking, life tends to be much easier for any teen girl, myself included, who ISN'T (or wasn't) a teen mom. Why? Because she isn't overwhelmed with adult responsibilities before she's even completed high school, that's why. Because I DIDN'T get pregnant and become a teen mom while I was still in middle or high school, I was able to complete all my classes, assignments, and tests as a high school student. I enjoyed all my summers between school years, doing pretty much whatever I wanted. I never had to worry about paying for diapers and formula, and I was able to keep my freedom to be a normal teenager.
It's wonderful how much freedom a teen girl has when she ISN'T pregnant. Girls need to think very carefully about all they risk losing by having sex and possibly getting pregnant. They need to think about it BEFORE having sex for the first time, not afterward. If they only think of it afterward, it may already be too late.
After graduating high school and having a two-month summer vacation, I began a vocational program in September and successfully completed it nine months later. A few weeks after that, I accepted a job offer in a great city, and things just got better from there. Working at my job gave me chances to earn a good full-time salary with benefits, take classes to learn more job skills -- at company expense -- and advance to jobs with higher salaries.
NONE of that would have been possible if I had gotten pregnant as a teenager and become a teen mom. Having a baby would have made even doing homework and studying for tests in high school very difficult, if not impossible. I might even have had to drop out of school, as some teen girls have done, and wouldn't have gotten my high school diploma. It wouldn't have been possible for me to go to vocational school or work full-time at a top company either. For me to accomplish all that I had wanted and planned for myself, it required me to be a FREE TEEN rather than a teen mom.
Girls can do so much when they are encouraged by parents and community to pursue their educations including college or vocational school and then get good jobs and careers. I was very fortunate to have parents and a community that encouraged education and career for me and other girls rather than the "traditional" paths of marriage/motherhood and not much else. It is much easier for girls to have opportunities for a good education, good employment, and economic independence when they don't get pregnant and become mothers too soon. And if some girls and young women decide NEVER to become mothers for any reason, that's okay too. The choice to be childfree is just as valid and responsible as the choice to become a mother.
Again I AGREE WITH THIS 100%!!!

Now use same story and put he, him, his, fatherhood.

There is a way, that both male and female can have the life described above.
DON'T HAVE SEX,UNTILL MARRIED.

Although pre -marriage sex has went on since the beginning of the earth, by comming up with "safe " ways to have sex, was just a compromise, that encouraged teens to have sex more often, instead of discouraging them from having sex. We now have an epidemic on our hands, and once again the world have compromised, instead of addressing the real problems and holding teenagers accountable for their actions, we have just encourage them to have more sex, by letting them know that no matter what we will take care of the problem.

When people are held accountable for their actions, then they are less likely to actively seek bad behaviors.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see, by "doomed" you meant killed intentionally in the womb (i.e. abortion). You didn't mean adoption. "
No that is your piss poor interpretation of what I meant.
If this were an honest discussion on your part, you'd have asked what I meant by "doomed". So far you have only assumed.
Boring. Your fallacy to deal with, not mine.
Still thinking up an excuse for using the word "doomed"? Must be, because you didn't post anything that explains what you meant, showing him why he was wrong. How hard would it have been to do so in this post, being condescending to him as you usually are?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What a deep and intellectual response Kenose. So when did MENSA invite you to join their ranks? It's obvious that your knowledge of the facts, and your craft at interjecting your thought and opinion makes any intellectual exchange a rewarding one for all involved. Keep up the good work Kenose, you have certainly provided a valuable contribution to this forum and subject matter, as is the case with most liberals contributing to the discussions on Topix.
lol I like your style.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked several times to post proof of your claims on the topic of abortion, and all times you couldn't. My "image" isn't the issue here, but what people claim and whether or not they're full of shit. I've said I don't give a shit what you people think of me, and I won't share anything personal because it's not relevant here, and that's the truth. People like you are the ones posting what you do in life and you have defended yourself about it. Yopur post is a psychological projection. The one who cares about image and what strangers believe about you is YOU.
What I care about is posting the facts, and I can always prove what I post is a fact when challenged; and PC posting facts and proving that's what they're posting. You people don't and can't do that.
I know you love to try pin your newest little term on everyone, honey, but, no, there is no projection of me in what I say of you. You truly are compulsive. I am not, in the least. You absolutely do care about looking smarter than everyone. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. You aren't particularly intelligent or clever. You definitely are not sensible. You, my darling crone, are completely mundane. As for proving anything to you, a nobody, as far as I am concerned...I have responded adequately that I know what I'm talking about and have no obligation or need to prove it. Now, just accept that you are here for me to tease and mock.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jesus H Christ, Lynne, get a grip on yourself. Come update for air! Save some freaking bandwidth for others, you bogart!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so full of shit, and here's how easy it is to prove it, liar. When caught your lies become more elaborate.
You used the photo for your avatar, and the only thing to do that is to copy a photo to a file on our computer, then "browse" our photos and click on it. Which is what you had to do to use it as your avatar photo. You copied it off the internet and put it in a file on your computer.
Next; you didn't tell people to go see the image supposedly photographed by Lynne on the internet, so "Photobucket" and "public viewing" obviously wasn't your objective. I'M the one who told people to go to Google and Yahoo search and they'd see the photo you put up, claiming it was taken by Lynne, when it wasn't. After you responded to my posts about that, which means you knew you had gotten caught, you removed the photo. No coincidence there.
And...
The photo is still there. You did not take it down, because I still see it. I know exactly which image you used, and I can copy it myself and pull it up, which anyone who was here and saw the image you tried to attribute to Lynne is the same one. The photo has this on it:
"Cedar Posts and Barbed Wire Fences: Stephen King's Home Meets a ...cedarposts.blogspot.com - 1150 1600 - More sizes
Visit page
View original image
Image details
Image may be subject to copyright."
"Subject to copyright", and you typed, "copyright Lynne D" on this image when you used it as your avatar.
You're outta your league, liar. You post lie on top of lie.
<That very photo on my avatar that Foo tried to claim was taken by Lynne is on Google: with "Fascination With Fear: July 2008fascinationwithfear.blogspot.com on photo

And on Yahoo: " cedarposts.blogspot.com " on the photo

Also, "Image may be subject to copyright."

Comes right up on search page on Yahoo, under Stephen King's gate.

As soon as I caught Foo in her lie about this photo, she removed it from her avatar. She didn't prove anything but that she's a liar.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Still thinking up an excuse for using the word "doomed"? Must be, because you didn't post anything that explains what you meant, showing him why he was wrong. How hard would it have been to do so in this post, being condescending to him as you usually are?
Neither NR nor you were polite enough to ask what I meant. You both jumped right into assumption. Quit taking your shortcomings out on me.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
Jesus H Christ, Lynne, get a grip on yourself. Come update for air! Save some freaking bandwidth for others, you bogart!
I realize too many words at a time freak you out. Calm down, you can just use the mouse to scroll by the posts. I won't be offended if you don't read them.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

No one's going to take the fun out of this for me. lol Foo got caught in another doozey and watching her come up with more lies about it is priceless.

Next, when she knows she's out of plausible lies, she'll use more threats of supposedly exposing something else. All to avoid the lie she told about "mutual abuse", which she claims proof is in the threads and doesn't need e-mails to prove her claim.

Funny stuff. Maybe some other PC bonehead should start posting more often than Foo, taking the focus off her lying posts, and save her from herself. That is the next tactic when she can't stop herself, isn't it?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither NR nor you were polite enough to ask what I meant. You both jumped right into assumption. Quit taking your shortcomings out on me.
So? When has that stopped you before? You meant they were doomed to death, and you haven't posted anything saying otherwise.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes -ALL you post can be true!
Is it also not true for a teenage boy???
You want equal rights correct?
My bro - in -law was a father at 14
His secound child was at 15
All you posted is just as true for a young boy as well.
Why should a young man be "punished ",for having sex?
Yet you will come back with (if he didn't want to be a dad, then he should've not had sex)
I say you're correct!
Same for the young women :)
It's just biology, G. If men could get pregnant, they would have the same right to decide whether to continue a pregnancy or to terminate it. As it stands, it is the woman who is the only one who has the final decision. Therefore, a man really should protect himself against pregnancy, just in case his sex partner doesn't. Besides, there's the pesky issue of STD's. He needs to protect himself, and not expect the woman to be responsible. She may or may not be.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
So? When has that stopped you before? You meant they were doomed to death, and you haven't posted anything saying otherwise.
ASS U me

I don't need to explain myself. Have since lost interest in the conversation.

It's more fun watching you think you're pulling one over on Foo.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
ASS U me
I don't need to explain myself. Have since lost interest in the conversation.
It's more fun watching you think you're pulling one over on Foo.
Wrong, Foo's the one who thought she could pull one over on everyone here, and it was an epic fail.

She lied about that photo. Doubt you went to Yahoo search to see the truth for yourself. You people are perfectly content hiding your heads in the sand about one another, but those who have integrity in discussion can and will see the truth about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••