Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,951
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Guppy

Danielson, CT

#281835 Feb 3, 2013
Xavier Dallas fan wrote:
<quoted text>What a fucked up person you are to be threatening to expose emails from another.
ATTENTION: Future potential emailers to this poster above~do not relay any private info. This poster can't be trusted. What a douche.
That chick really is scary.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281836 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. If LYNNE came here and claimed they were lies, THEN I'd have to back it up.
lol. Wrong again, Toots. Your claim is being made in discussion here with those of us who are here. You've made a claim about a former poster having been a part of "mutual abuse" to try to justify your attacks on her life.

The people you would need to prove something to are those of us posting here, you nitwit. Only ignorant buffoons would believe you haven't altered an e-mail. You couldn't even be honest in claiming mods wrote to you about Persevere being Lynne, because your claim was that they e-mailed you about me, Lily, saying mods told you i was Lynne.

Every single person who is intelligent and has integrtity in discussion would never take you at your word about an e-mail. lol. Not in a million years. Lynne doesn't have to come here to prove it wasn't true, because you're the one who would have to prove you didn't alter it. Lynne has nothing to do with that.

I really don't care either way, and the only reason I've even indulged your stupidity is because you can't seem to see for yourself just how ridiculous you look with all that "e-mail" stupidity, trying to claim it would "prove" anything in an online forum. So, I'm happy to oblige and let you know just how ridiculous you look to intelligent people.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281837 Feb 3, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a lie Lynne, because you're all 3 the same person.*facepalm*. People who have integrity in discussion don't use the word "bonehead" in a discussion. And unless you know the contents of the emails you can't prove they don't prove anything now can you?
LOL, what a bonehead. Your interest in what Lynne said and Foo's claims is much more than you claim mine is.

My interest when PCers make claims,(no matter the topic), is that they provide valid proof of their claims. E-mails aren't valid proof, and the whole thing is ridiculous.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281838 Feb 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean lives in a reality like our president does, nothing is ever her fault. If she gets pregnant, it would be entirely the mans fault. She was obviously deprived of affection and love as a child and young adult, because one would have to be to be so selfish, cold hearted, and numb of emotion or compassion that they would bring lethal harm to the very life that she was responsible for creating. Only a person incapable of love could do such a thing to an otherwise healthy, gestating baby human. Thats why hating comes so easily to progressive liberals. To find out just how hate filled their souls are, try to disagree with one.
Everyone who has an abortion wasn't loved as a child or young adult?
Selfish
Cold hearted
Numb of emotion
No compassion.
If these people are so bad, why do you want them to have a baby and raise it?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281839 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So then indulge the child in my Lynniekins. Give me permission to post them. Call my bluff.
The TRUTH is I DO need your permission. One cannot post any private emails without the permission of both parties.
I COULD post them, but then I'd open myself up to being banned. I've been here since 2007, and never been banned - so I'm not going to stoop to your level and give the Topix mods a reason to ban me. Some may not care if they get banned, but I'd rather not. Its become a matter of pride that I've been here this long with the same name.
You're a coward Lynne.
You claimed the very same info (about mutual abuse) was posted HERE at topix, and I've already called your bluff, even demanding you provide the posts made HERE. You've come up empty. All you have is your impotent requests about permission for e-mails being posted, when you know that someone who isn't Lynne can't give you that permission only Lynne can give. How stupid do you think we PLers are?

You're full of shit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281840 Feb 3, 2013
Since there's nothing that's changed and Foo will just continue her bullshit claims with no proof from the threrad, I have to go make dinner.

lol, Foo and Ayakaneo...what a couple of ignorant buffoons.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281841 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Right or wrong, she did NOT say she would want her daughter to die rather than have a life saving abortion.
Yes Moron Lynne, she did.

"I would rather my child die than to kill her child."

My question TO her was about a lifesaving abortion and this was her answer.

Period. You're jumping through hoops FOR her is just your stupidity piled on hers.

Location hidden

#281842 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares how many lying fools like you believe you, Foo.
Clearly Skanky does. YOu do too, otherwise you'd shut up and move on.

Location hidden

#281843 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken up for total strangers at various times since posting here, including for Doc, whom I don't know from Adam;
Horseshit. You "knew" him when you were posting as Lynne AND as Perverse.

STop lying already Lynne.

Location hidden

#281844 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not playing games, I'm proving you're a liar.
No matter what you post from what you claim you got in e-mails from Lynne, is not proof of anything you say about ME.
Since you ARE the OP that posted here as Lynne D, yes, it is.

You have lied your ass off about what has been posted by her here, and that's proven every time you provided a post from her.
Stop posting about yourself in the third person, you're making yourself look like more and more of an idiot.

I haven't lied about a thing, and you CERTAINLY haven't proven shit.
No one gives a shit whether or not you and Lynne e-mailed together.
Obviously you do, since you can't shut up about it! ROFLMAO!
For you to think doing what you just suggested you'd do is not only menaingless, it's mind bogglingly STUPID, if you really think any of it proves your claims about "mutual abuse" or that you know [me], Lily.
Your own words AS LYNNE D certainly would prove my claims. Do you even remember what you wrote about that incident Lynne?

Location hidden

#281845 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text> t I am.
You claimed the proof of "mutual abuse" was here in the threads. Provide what's HERE in the threads, or shut up about it.
You prove it with every post you make LYNNE. You're STILL proving it. You're just too stupid to understand that.

And no Lynne, I wont shut up about it, much as I know you want the last word.

Feel free to move on now dear. You're free to shut the fuck up about it as well, y'know?
Your insanity is boring.
Obviously not, since you can't bring yourself to move on, and haven't been able to for LITERALLY YEARS now.

You DO realise that to one degree or another, JUST like when you were posting as Perverse and Lynniekins, its ALL about YOU.

When you're not here, the discussion moves on, you're forgotten. You show up, and BAM! Its the "All About Lynnie" hours. The hours where EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you is a bonehead or a liar, and NOTHING you say is EVER wrong in any way.

Some things NEVER change no matter what name you're using Lynne, you truly PATHETIC schlub.

Location hidden

#281846 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed the very same info (about mutual abuse) was posted HERE at topix, and I've already called your bluff, even demanding you provide the posts made HERE. You've come up empty. All you have is your impotent requests about permission for e-mails being posted, when you know that someone who isn't Lynne can't give you that permission only Lynne can give. How stupid do you think we PLers are?
You're full of shit.
As for proving the issue regarding mutual abuse - you prove that with every post you make Lynne.

Since you ARE Lynne, you certainly CAN give me permission.

Since Topix mods know you are Lynne, feel free to give me that permission - and I guarantee I wont be banned - since your ISP's are the same.

You can hide your ISP from us, but you can't hide it from Topix moderators Lynne.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281847 Feb 3, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry Jewish man! That would be grumpy, he is a flat out Zionist and always angry. At leat he is honest. Of course you have fauxjew cd, he is an angry lawyer, pilot tri-athelete, karate master. Foomuffchew is a lesbain and the man in her marraige, so she could be considered an angry faux jewish man. She is the most angry. Uses her faux jew status as a front to promote her anti-Christian hate speech. If you answer, she cries anti-semitism.
You seem to fit in well with the proabrion pagan agenda.
Ah......I see.

Ever notice how when men get older they get cranky, grumpy etc. Doesn't happen to women. Does that mean they are depressed?

I seem to fit in well with the p r o a b r i o n pagan agenda? Thank you, but what is that?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281848 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As for proving the issue regarding mutual abuse - you prove that with every post you make Lynne.
Since you ARE Lynne, you certainly CAN give me permission.
Since Topix mods know you are Lynne, feel free to give me that permission - and I guarantee I wont be banned - since your ISP's are the same.
You can hide your ISP from us, but you can't hide it from Topix moderators Lynne.
Send me the e-mails. I will read them. I bet they are entertaining.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281849 Feb 3, 2013
Civil rights aren't hetero issues.

At a 50% divorce rate (higherfor additional marriages), straights have no apparent ability to maintain relationships.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Vlady you old pole prncer, don't you think you guys have enough problems in life without getting involved in heterosexual issues. The gays have always had a problem keeping it in their pants. Studies show the gays have numerous anonnymous sexual partners and are unable to maintain mogonomous relationships. You should not cast stones.

Location hidden

#281850 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Since there's nothing that's changed and Foo will just continue her bullshit claims with no proof from the threrad, I have to go make dinner.
lol, Foo and Ayakaneo...what a couple of ignorant buffoons.
That's right Lynne, do what you do best, come here, mouth off and run away when you can't prove YOUR claims.

You're SO easy to bait! ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#281851 Feb 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
At a 50% divorce rate (higherfor additional marriages), straights have no apparent ability to maintain relationships.
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281852 Feb 3, 2013
Can you imagine these people giving birth AND taking care of a baby? They can't take care of themselves let alone a baby.

Anti-abortion people are wackadoodles. Please! Have an abortion. You have no right TRYING to raise a kid. Jesus.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281853 Feb 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet they do a better job of staying together as apposed to the gay guys.
Someone's gay? Lord have mercy! I like gay guys. They have good personalities, usually.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281854 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
If gay guys got married - the divorce rate would be 99%. Hahahahahaha. True! It's all about sex with multiple partners for them. lalala.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,153,044
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 5 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland 8 hr Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Tue jamielee 103
Officer-involved shooting in West Baltimore Tue Tragic 2
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Mon Keyesport Resident 3
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:52 am PST

NFL 9:52AM
Gruden: Lately we haven't seen the DeSean we need
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
NBC Sports11:30 AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Redskins have been this bad since the 1960s
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes