Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,067
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281814 Feb 3, 2013
Make my day wrote:
<quoted text>These pro-death advocates are really screwed up. The top Fukked up offenders are foofoo ,Katie, Bitner, Ladilulu, junket ,CD,Ocean,chicky and CPeter.
They are lying,menaces to society. They have no common sense and no sense of humor....No respect for anyone. One has to wonder just what went wrong in their lives.
Very true.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281815 Feb 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way the progressives co-opt the useful idiots that can rationalize that just because it's in the womb, that its not a human. Its not only possible, but the holocaust goes on still everyday. You couch the argument with ambiguities like "choice", "rights", "fairness" as if its just about you. The biggest challenge for the selfish to comprehend is that it always has to be about themselves, and be damned with anybody else. Rounding up and killing millions has happened in mans history to many times, and the ignorant and complacent will see to it that it happens again. It takes real courage to stand in opposition of the mobs thinking, and cowardice to stand with them even when your soul tells you their wrong.
Well said!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281816 Feb 3, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good. I like your style.
You hit it on the head with the selfish thing. Their abject selfishness is precisely the reason they cannot comprehend how it could be about anyone but themselves....and why they will never understand how anyone who doesn't share their narrow minded selfish mindset would desire protection for the most innocent and helpless human life.
Exactly. You guys in here the other night were on a roll, I see.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281817 Feb 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Exerpts continued from Baltimore Raven's center, Matt Birk:
Q: Youíre the father of six. With each new child, do you find you appreciate the gift of life more?
A: No question about it. When I held my first child for the first time, I had such a love and concern for her that I just canít put into words. Parents know what Iím talking about. You just canít express how awesome it is to be entrusted with a tiny child who has been created in the image and likeness of God. It really changes your perspective on life. It makes you think about what really matters.
With each new chi
ld, your ability to love grows. Itís not a matter of dividing your love among more children, so that each one gets less of it, but you actually have more to give with each new delivery. Children help you to stop thinking of yourself and expand your horizons. This is a joyful challenge. Itís more difficult than football or any other job, but also more rewarding.
I also enjoy helping at-risk children through my HIKE Foundation.ďHIKEĒ stands for ďHope, Inspiration, Knowledge and Education.Ē The foundationís purpose is to provide educational opportunities for children who wouldnít otherwise have them. Our two signature programs encourage children to read, especially at home. We want them to know that reading is not just a task for school, but something that can expand their outlook on life and lead to great opportunities for them.
http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/baltimor...
Thank you for posting that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281818 Feb 3, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You're or your, dimwit????
^^Displaying you have nothing intelligent to say in rebuttal of what that person posted.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281819 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That's 2 for 2 so far and I've just begun reading your stupidity posted.
You made a claim that something was stated in e-mails, and it would be up to you to prove you have not altered e-mails, which you can't prove. No one can.
Epic fail, again.
Wrong again Lynne.

YOU are claiming that I'm GOING to make up the emails. I haven't even posted them, so I'm making no claims whatsoever, other than you emailed me, and I have those mails - AND I'm offering to post them.

Now THAT I can easily prove. Everyone knows we emailed for almost a year, and there's no reason to believe I'd be lying, so no, I woudln't have to prove I didn't make it up.

I dont have to prove shit. If you give me permission to post them - I will, and THEN you can make the CLAIM that I made them up. It would be up to YOU to prove I made them up however.

Something you - if you weren't Lynne - couldn't do.

But remember this too Lynniekins, you went on quite the rant before you "left" your last SN (Perverse) ADMITTING there were certain things ONLY I knew. You admitted that here on the forum (I'll be happy to post that if you want to claim you never said that)

So how about this since you're too much of a COWARD to let me post the mails...

Suppose I post a few of those things - harmless ones, OUT of context, that only I'd know about you. YOU - being the OP that posted here AS Lynne D, would know they were the truth. Your town perhaps? Pictures of your house in my avitar? Oh, I have it, you sent me pictures of Stephen King's gates. I'll pop one of them up on my avitar....

You really DONT want to start playing this game again LYNNE D.

Location hidden

#281820 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
I posted:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The e-mail you supposedly got from mods was about Persevere, not about me,.
<quoted text>
Thank you, LIAR. I told you, the more you post, the more you prove you're lying. lol. No, liar, it's NOT the same thing. You tried to claim mods e-mailed you about me,(Lily), about the name Lynne, when if there was an e-mail from them, it was about Persevere.
You just admitted that the e-mail from mods supposedly about me (Lily) was actually about Persevere being Lynne, as I knew it was, because you claimed something about paying to report, which was not in effect since I started posting in Dec. 2010.
I'll be keeping this post for the next time you try to LIE about this.
Lynne, you ARE all three SN's. I maintain, its all the same.

Damn bitch, you really are trying desperately to jump through hoops. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#281821 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
She claims e-mail would be legit, her burden of proof that it is..
Uh no. If LYNNE came here and claimed they were lies, THEN I'd have to back it up.

Again, there is no reason for me to have to prove a thing. Its well known I keep all manner of things from emails to pictures (as I just proved with my new avitar) and there's no reason for anyone to believe I'd be lying.

Your style of yammering - which is what gives you away EVERY time you change SN's - would speak for itself. I can't imitate you, nor would I bother to try.

If YOU - under your lily persona - wants to claim I'm lying, the burden of proof would be on YOU to prove it, since YOU would be making the claim.

If in a court of law I make a claim, I dont have to prove my claim - the burden of DISPROVING it would be on the opposing side.

We dont have to prove we're innocent, the law provides that the opposing side has to prove guilt.

You're a moron Lynne.

ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#281822 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
and more obvious that you didn't get an education at Harvard Law.
Coming from the stupid thing that dropped out of high school, this is IRONY PERSONIFIED! ROFLMAO!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281824 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Lynne.
YOU are claiming that I'm GOING to make up the emails. I haven't even posted them, so I'm making no claims whatsoever, other than you emailed me, and I have those mails - AND I'm offering to post them.
Now THAT I can easily prove. Everyone knows we emailed for almost a year, and there's no reason to believe I'd be lying, so no, I woudln't have to prove I didn't make it up.
I dont have to prove shit. If you give me permission to post them - I will, and THEN you can make the CLAIM that I made them up. It would be up to YOU to prove I made them up however.
Something you - if you weren't Lynne - couldn't do.
But remember this too Lynniekins, you went on quite the rant before you "left" your last SN (Perverse) ADMITTING there were certain things ONLY I knew. You admitted that here on the forum (I'll be happy to post that if you want to claim you never said that)
So how about this since you're too much of a COWARD to let me post the mails...
Suppose I post a few of those things - harmless ones, OUT of context, that only I'd know about you. YOU - being the OP that posted here AS Lynne D, would know they were the truth. Your town perhaps? Pictures of your house in my avitar? Oh, I have it, you sent me pictures of Stephen King's gates. I'll pop one of them up on my avitar....
You really DONT want to start playing this game again LYNNE D.
I'm not playing games, I'm proving you're a liar.

No matter what you post from what you claim you got in e-mails from Lynne, is not proof of anything you say about ME. Also not proof of anything about "mutual abuse" which you claimed about Lynne, and also claimed the proof was here in the threads.

All you have is impotent little threats trying to prove you e-mailed with Lynne. Big friggin deal, Toots. It's still NOT proof of your claims about Lynne, and not proof of your claims that you know (me).

You have lied your ass off about what has been posted by her here, and that's proven every time you provided a post from her.

No one gives a shit whether or not you and Lynne e-mailed together. For you to think doing what you just suggested you'd do is not only menaingless, it's mind bogglingly STUPID, if you really think any of it proves your claims about "mutual abuse" or that you know [me], Lily.

That's the issue here, the mutual abuse you made a claim about. Not whether or not you and she e-mailed together, you ignorant buffoon. lol. As much as you've lied about what she posted here, which has always been proven to nothing like what you claimed, is how much any e-mails posted by you would be lies. No one but ignorant buffoons who have no integrity in discussion cares about any e-mails, you nitwit. lol. E-mails aren't proof of anything here, and every intelligent adult knows that. Talk of e-mails is S-T-U-P-I-D.

I laugh every time you pull this senselessness. You have no idea how STUPID you look, trying to prove something, when what you're trying to prove is meaningless to anything here. All you're proving is you'll use whatever you think you can use to try to get people to back off from proving you're the pathological liar you are. It's IMPOTENT to use with me, because I'm NOT Lynne, no matter how much you've convinced yourself that I am.

You claimed the proof of "mutual abuse" was here in the threads. Provide what's HERE in the threads, or shut up about it. Your insanity is boring. Watching you make a fool of yourself, though, is funny.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281825 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care because facts and truth aren't what you're interested in.
Foo already proved she lied in a claim that mods e-mailed her about me, when it was aboput Persevere. She admitted it. E-mails don't prove a thing, so any claims about e-mails are meaningless here, except to PC boneheads who have no integrity in discussion.
It's not a lie Lynne, because you're all 3 the same person.*facepalm*. People who have integrity in discussion don't use the word "bonehead" in a discussion. And unless you know the contents of the emails you can't prove they don't prove anything now can you?

Location hidden

#281826 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you linked stated "abortion", not "life saving" abortion, as you claim, liar.
I"m not the one lying Lynniekins - YOU are.

The DISCUSSION was about lifesaving abortions you moron.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/afton-mn/TJ0N...

Foo said: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?
Coward.

Skanky's response:
SJMissssSWEET wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I would not allow my child to kill her child nor would I ever think that I had a right to kill my child.
I would rather my child die than to kill her child.
EVERY ONE OF THOSE POSTS was about lifesaving abortions.

For someone that bitches about OTHERS not being able to "read for comprehension", clearly YOU cant.

But then you're so stuck on attack mode, you wouldn't admit it either way.

Guess you lied about one of your last posts as Perverse as well:
Persevere wrote:
I'm not going to be posting here anymore under any username, and I've only been here under 2, "Lynne" and "Persevere". That's it.
I hate what enters my spirit being around you pro-choice freaks, and I no longer will allow that negativity inside of me, just to try to counter the lies you people post about abortion, or about other pro-lifers. That negativity only exists in me when here. No more.
Funny. YOu were lying about having only posted under 2 SN's then too.

Guess you decided to embrace the dark side huh Lynnikins?
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#281827 Feb 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply saying whatever is good for the goose, is good ..........
Whatever lines you draw for a male who doesn't want a baby can be drawn for the female.
I know that there are dead beat dads, but if they use their tactics on why a woman can choose to be responsible for her kid, then if a man doesn't want one, and the female does, then the male should be able to choose as well.
Why don't you just continue to yammer on about how gays can't love and are only lustful, you arrgoant jack@ss?

Location hidden

#281828 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care because facts and truth aren't what you're interested in.
Foo already proved she lied in a claim that mods e-mailed her about me, when it was aboput Persevere.
You ARE Perverse Lynne. I didn't lie at all.
E-mails don't prove a thing
If they dont prove a thing, why are you so terrified of my posting them? WHy wont you give me permission TO post them?

Coward.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#281829 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Displaying you have nothing intelligent to say in rebuttal of what that person posted.
Maybe you've missed all my other posts... or maybe you just couldn't "read them for comprehension". Continue to butcher proper grammar, Ms. Abortroll.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281830 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Lynne. You said "I back up my claims".
You made a claim that you knew personally, someone 'born in a pvs" and lived for 40+ years.
The FACT is you're trying desperately to pretend that wasn't a claim, when it CLEARLY was, and you're even MORE desperately trying to wheedle out of backing that claim up.
The FACT is you CANT back the claim up, because you lied about it to begin with.
But KEEP trying to justify your stupidity Lynniekins, its amusing to watch.
claim
/kl&#257;m/Verb
State or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
Noun
An assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.
You make claims you can't back up daily Lynne. You're a frikkin JOKE dear. LOL!
You're a moron.

I made up a hypothetical question asking PCers about something relating born people in the same sort of state that a fetus would be; asking if killing the born person would be okay using the reasoning PCers used about "fetus is unware".
That's what the discussion was about, that's the hypothetical I asked about. Later i was asked why I asked that particular question and stated it was from thinking of a person i knew, born in a vegetative state....

That's not a claim made in discussion here, it was an answer to a question about why I asked the hypothetical question i asked. You can accuse me of lying, and it doesn't matter. You have not provided one example of where I posted lies. None of you PC has been able to, including this example from you.

Location hidden

#281831 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another PC liar.
If that was true I wouldn't challenge Katie on the stupidity and lies she posts; I wouldn't challenge Bitner on the stupidity and lies she's posted; I wouldn't challenge CD on the stupidity and lies he posts, Petey et al...heck I wouldn't be challenging YOU on the stupidity and lies you post if I was here only for "Foo", you ignorant buffoon.
What's obvious is how much the obvious escapes you.
Lynne, you're not CHALLENGING anyone here. You're lying, being a coward, making a fool of yourself, but NOT challanging anyone OR anything.

Location hidden

#281832 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Just tell Ayakaneo you can't forward her e-mails that don't exist.
Well I COULD but I wont, since that would be playing YOUR game, and would fit into your delusions of "betrayal" you whined so often about.
Your attempts at insulting me are impotent.
Clearly they're not, since you can seem to stop yourself from responding ROLFMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You claimed what's in e-mails was also posted on this forum.
No I didn't, I said they BACKED UP what was posted on this forum, and THAT HAS been proven time and time again.
You don't need anyone's permission to post the same thing that's supposedly in e-mails, when you take it off of Topix. You haven't and you never will because you're LYING. We all know it, except for the little pissants who come in here kissing your ass from the get go.
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!! Your anger issues are coming to the fore Lynniekins! AGAIN! TOO DAMN FUNNY!!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281833 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you ARE all three SN's. I maintain, its all the same.
Damn bitch, you really are trying desperately to jump through hoops. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
What I see is you dancing around and avoiding proving your claim about mutual abuse, which you had also claimed awhile back was also here in the forum.

You can maintain whatever delusion of your choice, and it still doesn't prove you didn't lie in claiming mods e-mailed you about me,(Lily), and mods supposedly telling you that Lynne and I were the same poster, when the mods said it about Persevere and Lynne, IF there had been such an e-mail in the first place.

You're outta your league, Toots.

Even when you post about Lynne's hometown, Stephen King's house etc. lol, you're still not proving a damned thing about me, you ignorant buffoon.

Location hidden

#281834 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. She's such an ignorant mess. She claimed the same proof of Lynne saying something about "mutual abuse" was posted in this forum. We all know Foo doesn't need permission to provide those posts, yet she doesn't, and won't, even when we ask her to provide them. Only one reason; they don't exist and she knows it. So she hides behind the "you won't give permission to post e-mails" stupidity. She's such a child and her tactics are childlike.
So then indulge the child in my Lynniekins. Give me permission to post them. Call my bluff.

The TRUTH is I DO need your permission. One cannot post any private emails without the permission of both parties.

I COULD post them, but then I'd open myself up to being banned. I've been here since 2007, and never been banned - so I'm not going to stoop to your level and give the Topix mods a reason to ban me. Some may not care if they get banned, but I'd rather not. Its become a matter of pride that I've been here this long with the same name.

You're a coward Lynne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,759
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Bently 19,568
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 17 hr anermagicman 104
Viagra may work for women, too (Jul '08) Wed Teras 25
Merry Christmas...Christ was born on December 25th Tue your cuz 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Tue Squach 120,227
Review: Aqua Bellagio Nails & SPA @ Eastpoint Mall Dec 23 alexis 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore