Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,227)

Showing posts 264,521 - 264,540 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing Skanky. Easy as pie, given you've said it LITERALLY dozens of times in different ways. Here's just a few:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion.

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she meant would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead.

I chose dead.

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!

But the VERY FIRST time you said this, I asked you in the discussion about the 9 year old girl who was pregnant when she was raped by her stepfather:

Foo asked: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?

Your FIRST response on this:

SJMissssSWEET wrote, "<quoted text>
Nope, I would not allow my child to kill her child nor would I ever think that I had a right to kill my child.

I would rather my child die than to kill her child. "

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...

Skanky, thank you for once AGAIN giving me the opportunity to show what a complete fool you are. Always a pleasure. LOL
;-)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I know emails can be altered, I said you would say they were altered. I don't care, you shouldn't care since you're not Lynne D and you don't have any proof they are altered because only Lynne D would know what was said. Get it?
Lily cares way too much about a poster that she doesn't know. If she isn't Lynne D, why does she jump to the woman's defense so vehemently? Lynne D isn't even around anymore, and all she has to do is ignore any reference to Lynne to make the issue go away.. Lily isn't the type of person to take up for a total stranger in such an emotional, visceral manner. She's very transparent.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>An employer can't ask employees their views on abortion. It's illegal.liar:-\
A patient can certainly ask anything they want. And it would be important to know whether a doctor considers both mom and baby as his patients.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katiekins: "Unwanted/unhealthy fetuses are doomed. There's no way getting around that reality. I didn't make it up, I am stating it."
Unwanted: Are wanted by couples hoping to adopt
Unhealthy: Medical treatments exist, and continue to advance over time.
You're a mess.
Killing innocents is always your answer.
Disgusting.
Not all adoptable babies are wanted by couples hoping to adopt. If your above statement were even half true, there would not be thousands of parentless American children waiting for homes filled with loving families.

Don't be calling anyone else a mess until you clean up your own damn porch.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
n Africa, they had freedom which is more important than anything else.
Freedom to do what?

I would rather be clothed and fed then be able to dance around my village in a piece of dirty old cloth, actually, maybe nothing.

Sorry you were sick for so long.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying that would be a place to find help.
Basically you are saying, the people who go to church are better people.

You're allowed to think that way.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

How many of hitler's and stalin's victims were living inside H&S's bodies, using their systems against their will?
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I sure don't, because there is no difference, with the exception that the American women so far has murdered 9 times more humans then Hitler did. As a matter of fact, the American women with the encouragement of the progressives, have murdered more BABIES then Hitler, Mao, and Stalin combined.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You didn't choose to keep the pregnancy, your wife did. That's part of being pro-CHOICE, btw. We believe that every woman gets to make her own choice about her own medical decisions.

You can call a fetus a baby, if it gets you off, but it's not. Your faith is yours, not everyone else's; others don't have to follow it.

Animals? Are you a vegan, or a hypocrite? You either directly or indirectly kill animals, or you don't. If you want to raise the subject in this forum, then you should know that any anmal you eat was far more aware than any fetus.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats cool, because as far as i am concerned, you are pro-death. You can ask my daughter if she values your pity, or her life, because my girlfriend at the time, who is now my wife of 26 years, was pregnant with her, and we "chose" to have her. Its something that would be very foreign to you and your mindset because you place a high value on things like death, selfishness, and greed. Your not about personal sacrifice, because your progressive ideology is into excuses to justify something like killing a baby for your own convenience. Yeah, calling it "choice" makes it OK in your mind, because when you think your God, and are arrogant enough to believe your God, passing judgement on the life of another human, especially the child from your own seed, is like getting the oil changed. How do you feel about animals? Is it cool to choose to kill them as well?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny. So its all about a womens choice, but its the man that pursues the sex and makes the choice for it to happen. So if you make half the money in the house and combine it with your husbands, you have the "choice" of whether he has any say over how its used in your lives? I'm not jewish, I just find their hypocrisy over the value of life as a sick joke. They whine about having 6 million of their ancestors murdered in the holocaust, yet they vote for and support the murder of millions of innocent babies. Go figure. Its the same kind of circular thinking you pride yourself on. You know everything about everything except for the stuff you don't know you don't know, yet your still an expert on that too. Your arrogance and judgmental attitude about everything and everyone that doesn't fit into your box goes right over your head. Men are stupid. Conservatives are stupid. Everyone that disagrees with you is stupid. But you? Your an intellectual legend in your own mind. Typical pro death liberal.
You are comical. Yes, it's all about the women's choice. They have to carry the baby for nine months and then proceed to take care of it for years and years. Monumental responsibility. Men come and go as they please. They have minimal responsibility, as far as the kids go. So yes, the woman gets to decide. That is only fair.
Of course a man has a say over how the money is spent. Especially if he makes it himself. That's how you guys are. That's OK.
Never said - men are stupid - conservatives are stupid - everyone that disagrees with me is stupid. You did. It's obvious that you don't agree with me. That is why you are putting me down. It's OK if YOU do, right? I really don't care, it's your prerogative. Never said I was smart and I am certainly not intellectual.
Typical pro death liberal. Me? Not al all. I am not liberal. I am not conservative. YOU are conservative. I don't understand that mind-set. R I G I D. I never realized just how pathetic conservatives were until I came on Topix. A real eye opener.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
Made a mistake in my post,Hitler ordered eleven million slaughtered.
How does one round up and kill 11 million people? Doesn't sound possible.

Hitler seemed to like blonde, blued eyed little boys and girls. Hmmm. I find that interesting.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay with the therapy. God willing things will get better and you will be able to make sense again.
Too funny.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, piss off. Andrea yates was a BIG ol' christian, and got rid of her kids, remember? And no, that's not what the NY statute says, but you're too fu**ing lazy to read it for yourself.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, there is a big difference. Progressives have not "found" the right to kill your kids yet outside the womb if they are an inconvenience to you. Their working on it though. Like in New York, the Governor wants a women to be able to "remove" her unborn child, for any reason, up to and including the the last month of the third trimester. Wouldn't that just make you jubilant? My guess is you would be more horrified at someone killing a puppy then a baby, but thats just a guess.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And straight boys could keep it in their pants. Were you a virgin on your wedding night? How about your wife?

But it's really about punishing women who enjoy sex, isn't it? As for "valuing" fetuses, that's a philosophical decision. You'remfree to worshipo them if you wish, but no one else has to follow your beliefs.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
A women has lots of choices, including leaving the guys dick alone. You can call yourself Mother Theresa if you want, it does not change reality. Reality is that when your confronted with the decision of whether you value the life of an unborn, human child, you don't value it at all. I'm sure there were many Nazi's that had to square themselves with the reality that they were superior to all humans, especially Jews, and they did, just like you. Thats how it happens "Ocean 56", with people like you. How does that make you feel? Being pro-death or anti-life or whatever people decide to label it?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

1) It's the woman's body; she chooses if she remains pregnant or not. Go ahead and stamp your little feet over it.

2) The constitution delineates rights, which take effect at birth or naturalization. Not you.
Obskeptic wrote:
Since its all about "choice", why is it that the womens choice matters more then what some group of men choose, or maybe what a group of Muslims might choose? For instance, what if I believed I am entitled to choose to remove from our society those who choose sloth over responsible productivity? Or maybe those amongst us who are "damaged" or "abnormal"? Maybe those of us who have grown old and fragile and no longer contribute to the good of society? I know, how about those among us who's opinion differs from mine or my mob, and by the judgement of Gods like yourself have declared us useless morons undeserving to breath the same air as your enlightened class? History is full of the carnage of such "thinkers" like yourself. I refer to you as the class of citizens that don't know they don't know, and don't care.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Can hetero sex happen if the man says "no"?

Marital assets can be discussed during the marriage. In terms od debt, divorce, etc, they are held as community property.

Most of us can tell the difference between a fetus and a born human; you can't. Not our problem.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny. So its all about a womens choice, but its the man that pursues the sex and makes the choice for it to happen. So if you make half the money in the house and combine it with your husbands, you have the "choice" of whether he has any say over how its used in your lives? I'm not jewish, I just find their hypocrisy over the value of life as a sick joke. They whine about having 6 million of their ancestors murdered in the holocaust, yet they vote for and support the murder of millions of innocent babies. Go figure. Its the same kind of circular thinking you pride yourself on. You know everything about everything except for the stuff you don't know you don't know, yet your still an expert on that too. Your arrogance and judgmental attitude about everything and everyone that doesn't fit into your box goes right over your head. Men are stupid. Conservatives are stupid. Everyone that disagrees with you is stupid. But you? Your an intellectual legend in your own mind. Typical pro death liberal.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I believe guppy ws referring to the fact that hitler never actually killed anyone himself.
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler ordered at least three million Jews, Catholics , etc killed. There have been fifty five million and counting abortions in this Country alone, five times that in the world.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
Thats cool, because as far as i am concerned, you are pro-death. You can ask my daughter if she values your pity, or her life, because my girlfriend at the time, who is now my wife of 26 years, was pregnant with her, and we "chose" to have her. Its something that would be very foreign to you and your mindset because you place a high value on things like death, selfishness, and greed. Your not about personal sacrifice, because your progressive ideology is into excuses to justify something like killing a baby for your own convenience. Yeah, calling it "choice" makes it OK in your mind, because when you think your God, and are arrogant enough to believe your God, passing judgement on the life of another human, especially the child from your own seed, is like getting the oil changed. How do you feel about animals? Is it cool to choose to kill them as well?
As I said previously, you can call me whatever you like, it makes no difference to me. The fact remains that EACH woman can and will make her OWN decision what to do about a pregnancy, and she doesn't need YOUR approval or permission to do so.

Personally, I think progress is far better than regression, and thankfully I can reject your regressive mentality with no penalties whatsoever. No matter how much you whine about it, motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, and a woman can reject it for any reason, including the most basic one; she DOESN'T want to be a mother. You're just pissed that women CAN reject motherhood with no penalties. Too bad, pal.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
A women has lots of choices, including leaving the guys dick alone. You can call yourself Mother Theresa if you want, it does not change reality. Reality is that when your confronted with the decision of whether you value the life of an unborn, human child, you don't value it at all. I'm sure there were many Nazi's that had to square themselves with the reality that they were superior to all humans, especially Jews, and they did, just like you. Thats how it happens "Ocean 56", with people like you. How does that make you feel? Being pro-death or anti-life or whatever people decide to label it?
"Leaving the guy's dick alone," now THAT's funny. I can't wait to see how this nonsense will be received by any married prochoice woman who either doesn't want any kids or a mother who is DONE with the whole procreation thing and doesn't want any more. When some of them start telling you off, I'll go get the popcorn. I'll also enjoy having a good laugh, at YOUR expense.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
Your funny. So its all about a womens choice, but its the man that pursues the sex and makes the choice for it to happen.
So what. Since it is the WOMAN who takes on all the health risks and complications of carrying a pregnancy to term, it is only logical that it is the WOMAN who makes the choice whether or not to continue a pregnancy.

Like other conservative anti-choice guys, you're just pissed that you can't force a woman to gestate a pregnancy she may never have wanted to begin with and quite possibly used contraception to PREVENT. Too bad. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and no woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to. The 1800's are over, and we women get to make our OWN sexual and reproductive choices. Get used to it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you are saying, the people who go to church are better people.
You're allowed to think that way.
Where would you go if you were looking to place your child in a family, the local pub?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,521 - 264,540 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Feeling Empowered (May '07) 8 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
illegals? what about our kids? 10 hr Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE