Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,559
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rider

Gwinn, MI

#281241 Jan 31, 2013
THE INVISIBLE WAR - Sundance Trailer (12/01). http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281242 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You can google their stories. My parents were active in CPCs all their lives.
Cute trick since they've only been around since the 1980's.

You lie too much Skanky, and about STUPID thing.
Us kids were too (raising money for the women, collecting baby items and things for mom) and when I grew up, I became a big part too. I've listened to girls stories. Saw many repeat abortions. Had women come from abortion clinics to CPCs.
I also had a few friends who aborted. My best friend being one of them. I SAW their destruction. I then showed them who to go to for love, forgiveness and healing...God. A new person emerged :)
ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!! You're SO full of shit!

Location hidden

#281243 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

There is No such thing as a loving gay relationship.
You're a lying sack of shit.

My decades old loving gay relationship alone is proof otherwise.
It is lust.
After a few decades, no its really not about "lust" that's just stupid thinking on YOUR part.

Your ignorance is astounding.
Love is when you're willing to give for another, and no one gets hurt.
Thanks for proving gay loving relationships are not about lust.

You STUPID fool.

Location hidden

#281244 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
No actually, I'm NOT wrong. You're making ASSumptions based on your version of religous belief. You dont know ANYTHING based on facts, since as I pointed out, not one person has EVER come back to tell the tale.

Location hidden

#281245 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Send someone else out to chase their tail for your amusement. Deny deny deny all you want. You fool no one.
Hey Katie, you around tomorrow or Sat? We need to play catch up....
Gtown71

United States

#281246 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you just said completely. It takes a very special person to care for the infirm, espeically the geriatric patients. When family has abandoned them, the nurses are there.
Thanks for saying this, its very true.
I've always "believed " that, but when you are changing a loaded diaper and cleaning a grown mans butt, then what one says they believe turns into something they don't just believe, but something you just "know ".

Glad to see we had an agreeable post :)

Location hidden

#281248 Jan 31, 2013
Just for you Gtown

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-canavera/l...

Nuns, LGBT Youth and the Power of a Single Song

Location hidden

#281249 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church makes a person a child of God, like sitting in a garage makes a person a car.
There are loving people everywhere, but a church would be more likely to have some who are and willing to help.
It has been my experience that most churches have those who are sold out for God, along with many who don't even know God, but attend church, becouse it makes them feel better.
Yet there are some churches that if Jesus Christ was to come back at 11:30 on a Sunday morning, to call home His children, thay no one there would be going anywhere, and would probably not miss a verse of amazing grace.
Why do you think they're soo many different "christian " churches.
Satan knows the truth, and uses men to start new denominations all the time.
Each one with 90% or better truth, but just alittle non truth mixed in.
He don't shotgun blast people. He Subtly gets them, just to spread a tiny bit of doubt.
If he can get a person to doubt just alittle, then he can get them to doubt alot.
What a crock of shit. Asking how one can know right from wrong without G-d is like asking how one can know blue without Crayola.
Gtown71

United States

#281250 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No actually, I'm NOT wrong. You're making ASSumptions based on your version of religous belief. You dont know ANYTHING based on facts, since as I pointed out, not one person has EVER come back to tell the tale.
Well I would say read the book proof of Heaven, that was written by a Nero surgeon,but I doubt that you would take him seriously either, even though he shows how his physical brain was not working at all, when he had his experience.
Gtown71

United States

#281251 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Just for you Gtown
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-canavera/l...
Nuns, LGBT Youth and the Power of a Single Song
So you believe people are not born with a sin nature, but you believe people are born gay?
Just becouse some nun says so?
Gtown71

United States

#281252 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Christians believe in "original sin" you dunce.
Not all who say they are christian are christian either.

Looking at the US statistics that say about 80% claim to be christian, it would shock me if the true number was half that.

Since: Jan 13

Houston, TX

#281253 Feb 1, 2013
Pasaporte, DNI, Permiso de conducir, permiso de residencia para efectos del EEE y de América Latina

Si usted está buscando para la ciudadanía en la Unión Europea (UE) o
Espacio Económico Europeo (EEE). o prueba de su ciudadanía o
Permiso de residencia por las siguientes razones: los estudios, el matrimonio, el empleo
o lo que sea la razón. tenemos el más rápido, más confiable y legal
verdadero proceso para que usted pueda tener lo siguiente:
Pasaporte válido.
Documento de identidad válido, licencia de conducir válida, certificados válidos, perdido
documentos que se indique claramente la ciudadanía y la tarjeta de
fecha de vencimiento.
y otro oficial documents.for una serie de países como EE.UU.,
Australia, Bélgica, Brasil, Canadá, Finlandia, Francia, Alemania, Israel,
México, Países Bajos, Sudáfrica, España, Reino Unido, etc contacto
Ahora para los detalles,(ceverasantadel@gmail .com) o llame al + 33 84 237 11 19

ceverasantadel@gmail.com

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281255 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the way you word it, then all pro choice should love to be His :)
Judgement starts in the house of the Lord.
He doesn't bother the free will of unbelievers, becouse He knows their place is they die in their sins.
He does correct His children, becouse He loves His own.
There are times when a child is so stubborn, that He takes them on to the house, if you will.
But this is OT stuff. If you live by the old covenant then you understand what God says about bringing bastard children into the world from forbidden unions.

Location hidden

#281256 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I said it with the proof and the facts from YOUR emails Lynniekins.
And if you're NOT Lynniekins, you wouldn't know what proof I have in your emails. But since you are....
<quoted text>
Horseshit. Mutually abusive relationships OFTEN are verbally abusive.
But its interesting to see you try to justfiy yourself this way LOLOLOLOLOL!
<quoted text>
Actually I personally have EVERY way of knowing what the situation was, since YOU TOLD ME Lynne.
But hey, dont let the FACTS get in the way of your justifications.
Shall I go back to asking you to allow me to post your emails? After all, if they're fake as you claim they will be, then you shouldn't care huh?
You're a coward Lynne.
Why do you need her permission? She isn't the person who sent the emails. For the sake of internet safety just don't post the addresses. Everybody knows she's gonna come back with, "this doesn't prove a thing cuz you could have altered the emails and there is no proof of who sent them". Wtf cares? Why does she care so much about emails not from her?
Gtown71

United States

#281257 Feb 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>But this is OT stuff. If you live by the old covenant then you understand what God says about bringing bastard children into the world from forbidden unions.
I'm not sure why you think it is just ot stuff.

I know a christian man who used to preach and led many to the Lord, but then began to slip.
He began to not read his bible as much "which is spiritual food for the saved soul ",then stopped going around others as much. As iron sharpens iron, so does one man sharpen another.
He finaly started going to bars and getting drunk, even picking up different women off and on, even though he was married. This continued for 16 years.

Now many would say that he either never was saved, or he lost his salvation, but he started doing better a couple of years ago. He is now almost back to where he was, before he went off the deep in.
He was almost killed several times when he was acting up.
He got beaten up a few times. He had a very rough life, as he now will tell.

He was and still is a child of God, and couldn't get away with many things that a lost man could have.

Man changes his mind all the time, but God doesn't.

King David was a man after Gods own heart, yet did what he did.

Although he was punished forever, God showed His forgiveness, by allowing he and Bathsheba to produce a son, in which the father "earthly -father "of Jesus came.

All the ways of God are unsearchable, but there are some things He wants us to KNOW.

Knowing I have eternal life is one of them.

Knowing "as a born again christian ",I can go and do whatever I desire to do in this world.

The two main points in saying that though, is God has changed my desire toward sin, and two why in the world would I want to go out and do many things that may bring me pleasure,but also I am the one that has to reap from all the junk I sow.
Ocean56

AOL

#281258 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
I think you are correct in that JM's way of "educating" young girls and teens is basically to tell them to abstain without offering anything further. There does need to be a well-rounded, comprehensive sexual education in our public schools, but that won't be followed through in the private sector. Especially the Catholic schools. Perhaps she could focus her efforts there...? Leave alone those who do not believe as she does.
For whatever reason, she will not acknowledge she and you (or she and I) are in agreement regarding certain issues. She is so militantly extreme in her views, her brain blocks this out.
Take her responses to some of the posts here. She repeats herself, from the doomed fetus' perspective, so often, regardless of the topic to which she's responding. Like your showing the other side of motherhood minus the rainbows and pots of gold. Or when I tell her she needs to walk in another's shoes to gain better perspective. All she can say is that abortion is murder.
Seems JM only can see the doomed fetus' perspective. As if ZEF would miss what was never known. Or as if she, JM, relates to the doomed fetus more than to the woman carrying it.
Agreed, Katie. From all I have read of her idiotic posts, sASSy is one of those anti-choice extremists who is totally against birth control -- for ALL women of course -- and probably against comprehensive sex education programs in public schools.

She, like other anti-choice imbeciles (TomTom and Knutter spring to mind), can't grasp the simple fact that NOT all women want to be mothers and that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. Too bad for her. If it isn't HER pregnancy, it isn't her decision, simple as that.
Ocean56

AOL

#281259 Feb 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
Why don't they just give the babies to someone who will love them?
I have no idea, Inky. Why don't you visit the forum and ASK them why?

Location hidden

#281260 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It's irrelevant either way, bonehead. They don't have any facts either way, yet Foo accuses as though what she claims is a fact about someone.
Foo attacks someone's life claiming she deserved to be punched and claims it was mutual abuse, with NO PROOF, NO KNOWLEDGE of that person's life lived except what was posted here, and non of it backs her claims. Unacceptable behavior to anyone who knows better, because that IS blaming all women for being abused, suggesting if they verbally defend themselves it's mutual abuse. Worse still, she's saying this about a person who was a teen when this happened.
Even if it's that a woman defends herself physically, it's STILL not "mutual abuse". According to the posts I've seen, that physical abuse from that boyfriend happened to Lynne that one time, and she left him after. I still have the post linked about that, because they keep lying using me to attack this person's life, and they keep doing it with lies. Every post from Lynne doesn't say anything like what they claim was posted.
Foo's ignorance is no excuse for her lies about what's been posted here, by anyone, past or present.
Why do you care so much if you're not Lynne? How do you know Lynne left him? How do you know he only hit her one time? How do you know anything about it if you're not Lynne? You're speculating the same as Foo is because you don't have the proof either.
Gtown71

United States

#281261 Feb 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>But this is OT stuff. If you live by the old covenant then you understand what God says about bringing bastard children into the world from forbidden unions.
Plus -God is very looong suffering with His children, but if He ever does take one home "which is rare "I believe He does it in a way that others know it.

The only man I have even heard about this happening to "and noone truly knows if ",is a guy that got saved, lived for the Lord for years, doing many great things, but also got back into the world. A few years later a man I know "preacher " went to talk to him. The guy c "came back ",and again did great things, but AGAIN he went back to the world. Again Ray went to talk to him. He said yea I know God has really been whipping my butt, and has let me know I best straighten up, or He will bring me home.

A few months later, and the guy still not straightning out, he fell off of a ladder and died.

Now that's nothing new, but he didn't die from the fall, since he was only a few feet up. He died when a rose bush stem drove through his chest and through his heart.

This like any story about God must be taken by faith. Eph 2:8-9 says how we are saved.
Ocean56

AOL

#281262 Feb 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
Don't be an idiot. No one can still be alive and not sleep for three years. She said through the night and I meant through the night. It still doesn't make sense.
You mean the story doesn't make sense to YOU.

You can try to discredit the woman's story all you want, Inky. It doesn't change the fact that quite a few mothers DO regret having their children. That is a glaring contradiction to the anti-choice claim that "mothers never regret having their children."

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,109,401
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min WARRIOR 19,207
Baltimore Stands with Israel 11 hr Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sep 14 Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••