Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
264,101 - 264,120 of 305,384 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. How are you fighting for the unborn? Exactly what do you do?
She bitches on a messageboard. And supposedly harasses women on their way into health clinics. I dont believe she does that tho, she's WAY too lazy for that.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally get what you are saying. Rolling eyes.
I think my question was, are people that go to church more loving than people that do not go? Something like that.
Oh ok, now I get your question. Lol
I would answer that, if you will answer me one.
Your answer MUST either be Yes or No.

Do you still curse and beat on old people randomly in public?
Yes
No

I thought you would enjoy a question, it is kinda like the ones you ask.

Ok I'll answer your question -it depends on what kind of "church " you are talking about.

If it is a Christ Centered church, then the answer is Yes.
Please note that I did say a Christ centered church, not a church with the name christ somewhere in it. Not a church that talks about christ
Not even a church that claims to love christ.
Christ Centered.
If someone is Christ Centered, then they will love -simple as that.
Yet the word love means so many things to different people.
Most confuse love with lust.

I thought I loved another woman once -turns out it was lust.
There is No such thing as a loving gay relationship. It is lust.
yea I know folks will love me for that one.

Love is when you're willing to give for another, and no one gets hurt.
Lust is when you're wanting something at any cost, regaurdless of who gets hurt.
That's not the best example, but good nuff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This is true. I was very happy to know that no baby (that was scheduled or would have been scheduled) would die a brutal death that day / week/ month.
For sure.
Except for the fact that another doctor stepped up and did the scheduled procedures you moron.

Burst THAT pathetic little bubble of yours. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mess, and I'd feel sorry for you, and normally be compassionate towards you, but you're much too arrogant and condescending .
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!! Oh the IRONY!

Lynne, you really are a narcissistic but VERY stupid bitch.

I find it ENDLESSLY amusing that you constantly accuse others of projecting, when its clear to EVERYONE that its YOU doing the projecting.

You've never shown one iota of "compassion" for anything or anyone that doesn't walk in lockstep with your stupidity, or at least doesn't contradict you. THEM you toss under the bus.

You're arrogance is only superceeded by your ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Neither of them has any knowledge on any topic they post on.
ROFLMAO! You WISH that was the truth Lynnikins!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because Foo has done it to some PLers. If you're going to tell someoe something, be sure to tell the whole truth, Toots.
She hasn't been bashed for being an addict. She's been bashed for attacking PLers about being addicts (without prof, mind you), andfor being a hypocrite about drug addiction.
WTF are you lying about now Lynne?

Show me where I've EVER accused someone of being an addict.

We'll wait..........

Oh wait, you CANT since I've NEVER done that. Not once.

I said you were a druggie and a slut when you were screwing around with the pedophile and in the 4/5 years you lost 4 pregnancies. I NEVER said you were an addict.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because Foo has done it to some PLers. If you're going to tell someoe something, be sure to tell the whole truth, Toots.
WTF would YOU know about the "whole truth" toots?

LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and punched you in the stomach.
She hasn't been bashed for being an addict.
Sure I have. Your suck buddies think they can use it as a weapon against me quite frequently.

They fail every time however, since I'm not ashamed of it.
She's been bashed for attacking PLers about being addicts (without prof, mind you),
You're lying as I just pointed out in a previous post....

andfor being a hypocrite about drug addiction.
Show us EXACTLY and SPECIFICALLY where I've been a "hypocrite about drug addiction" Lynne.

Oh, again, you CANT since I havent.

But its fun to watch you try to lie and fail. As usual.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
Wonder what Foo would say about this.... http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/israel-admit...
Well first off, I have been following this from Israeli news sources, and not your bullshit site that adds shit with no basis in reality for hyperbolic reasons.

The REAL story:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-changes-b...

I denounce it just as millions of people do. Not really shocking Knutbar.

I'm not a fan of misleading ANYONE about their medical choices, remember?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok, now I get your question. Lol
I would answer that, if you will answer me one.
Your answer MUST either be Yes or No.
Do you still curse and beat on old people randomly in public?
Yes
No
I thought you would enjoy a question, it is kinda like the ones you ask.
Ok I'll answer your question -it depends on what kind of "church " you are talking about.
If it is a Christ Centered church, then the answer is Yes.
Please note that I did say a Christ centered church, not a church with the name christ somewhere in it. Not a church that talks about christ
Not even a church that claims to love christ.
Christ Centered.
If someone is Christ Centered, then they will love -simple as that.
Yet the word love means so many things to different people.
Most confuse love with lust.
I thought I loved another woman once -turns out it was lust.
There is No such thing as a loving gay relationship. It is lust.
yea I know folks will love me for that one.
Love is when you're willing to give for another, and no one gets hurt.
Lust is when you're wanting something at any cost, regaurdless of who gets hurt.
That's not the best example, but good nuff.
You are very sweet to ask me such a cute question.
Yes, I curse and beat random old people. Sometimes they deserve it.
You really do have quite an interesting personality. You are very religious orientated. I am not. When we die WE are going to the same place. Where? To sleep for all eternity.
When people are consumed by a myth, it makes them scary. Know what I mean, Virgil?
Gtown? Is that Georgetown?
Be a sweet boy and say a prayer for me.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
Is this like the Twilight Zone or something?
No. It's more like the Outer Limits.
"Do not adjust the dial."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It's irrelevant either way, bonehead. They don't have any facts either way, yet Foo accuses as though what she claims is a fact about someone.
I maintain that its a FACT based on what YOU told me in emails Lynne.

Are you saying now that you lied in your mails?

Foo attacks someone's life claiming she deserved to be punched and claims it was mutual abuse, with NO PROOF, NO KNOWLEDGE of that person's life lived except what was posted here, and non of it backs her claims.
AGAIN, I have the proof of what YOU DIRECTELY TOLD ME. Not hearsay, but facts based on YOUR words. Unless you're not saying you were lying.....

Oh and stop lying Lynniekins. I never said you DESERVED to be punched out, tho I DID say I could understand why someone would punch you.

Personally, I totally can see someone punching you for - and in - your big mouth. I believe 100% that you're a complete asshole here on these forums, because in part - you dont FACE that danger, but you crave the abuse.

You were a stupid child back then. You told me at the time, that you were not going to allow him to bully you, and you effectively provoked him while he was drunk, something ONLY a very stupid and immature person would do. You clearly didn't care about your pregnancies as much as you claim you did. You cared MUCH more that you weren't going to let someone get the last word, and rather than walk away from someone you KNEW was abusive - you stayed and argued, much like you do here.
Unacceptable behavior to anyone who knows better, because that IS blaming all women for being abused, suggesting if they verbally defend themselves it's mutual abuse.
ROFLMAO! Nice try Lynne. FACT: You KNEW he was abusive. FACT: You told me directly you refused to back down from him. FACT: you provoked a drunk pedophile abuser. FACT: He finally took his verbal abusiveness to the next level, when he got tired of YOUR abuse when drunk and punched you.

That is NOT directed toward ANY other abuse victims. Not one.

This isn't about you 'verbally defending yourself'.

This is about you doing back then exactly what you do here EVERY TIME YOU POST: You provoke, you prod, you harraunge, you demean, and then you blame EVERYTHING and EVERYONE but yourself when you get back what you dish out.

Its not hard to imagine the poor schmuck being drunk and likely sorry he ever met you, finally losing it.

Hell, I can envision a scenerio where HE was trying to walk away because you were ruining his high, and you getting in his face just like you do virtually to people here today. I can see you pushing and pushing until he finally lashed out. But hey, it was just you "defending yourself" @@. Yeah. Right.

Good try. EPIC fail however.

You didn't "deserve" to be abused, but I have NO doubt in my mind you contributed to it, as you contribute to it here today.

Even if it's that a woman defends herself physically, it's STILL not "mutual abuse".
It is when there's a history of it.
According to the posts I've seen, that physical abuse from that boyfriend happened to Lynne that one time, and she left him after.
ROFLMAO So you justify your losing TWO pregnancies and THREE "children" to this schmuck becasue he was "only" verbally abusive.@@

You're were stupid as a teen, and that's understandable. But that you're STUPIDER as an adult trying to justify your OWN bad behavior and poor judgement.

Blame EVERYTHING and EVERYONE but yourself. You had NO responsibility for the FOUR pregnancies you lost before you were 19.@@

Typical Lynne D behavior.

Pssssst......Lynniekins, if you want to try to pretend to NOT be Lynne D, then you should stop using the same tired arguments you used AS Lynne D. LOL Just a suggestion....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Your an atheist.Foo *claims* her gf and daughter are still Christian.
Not all Christians believe in "original sin" you dunce.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> waaa waaaa"""" "" my ex was a jerk but don't you dare say anything about him cuz he's dead and you must respect his memory"""" "
(((Sassy shakes head thinking "WTH ever mentioned this guy in the first place")))
Katies gone cuckoo for coco pops.
How lame can you get, JM? Even more so? All you've done is accused me of being crazy. So what? I tell everyone I'm half crazy and they still don't believe me.

You've lost interest in trying to find a middle ground here. Go on, fess up. Your entire argument is that people who support women making their own private, medical decisions are killers. Or crazy.

Lame-O
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you dont know shit. You dont know any more than anyone else does, since nobody's ever come back to tell the tale. Ya dope.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! What a COMPLETE crock of shit.
Wrong.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide one post where I posted about any beliefs. My posts are against aborton from a humane and scientific perspective,(biology, to be exact), not a religous one, liar.
Send someone else out to chase their tail for your amusement. Deny deny deny all you want. You fool no one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've came to my father in laws house to stay with him a few days.
He just came home from the hospital, and is not with himself and very weak.
I just wiped his butt and cleaned him up, putting on a fresh diaper and now he's sleeping.
My hats off to anyone who does this for a living.
It takes a special kind of person to do this everyday.
God gives people special skills from birth, even if those people never thank or recongnize Him for doing so.
I believe what you just said completely. It takes a very special person to care for the infirm, espeically the geriatric patients. When family has abandoned them, the nurses are there.

Thanks for saying this, its very true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...I follow them around 24/7/365. Kinda like a fat kid follows an icecream truck.
Why?
Becasue you're a moron, that's why you do it. Nice to see you admitting it. Its NOT hard to imagine you doing that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking the truth and stirring up your conscience.
You keep coming back for more.
Mission accomplished.
I think I've sunk your battleship.
ROFLMAO As opposed to coming here to make sure your kind's stupidity never takes hold, and we come back because its amusing to watch you make a constant fool of yourself.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very sweet to ask me such a cute question.
Yes, I curse and beat random old people. Sometimes they deserve it.
You really do have quite an interesting personality. You are very religious orientated. I am not. When we die WE are going to the same place. Where? To sleep for all eternity.
When people are consumed by a myth, it makes them scary. Know what I mean, Virgil?
Gtown? Is that Georgetown?
Be a sweet boy and say a prayer for me.
Ok I will.:)

Yes I realize "Jesus freaks " are freaky to the human mind.
Plus if you notice "and I think you have " how Hollywood trys to portray christians. Wonder why?

You may not know this, but I became an ateist at a very young age.
Atleast I truly didn't believe in any god, and thought anyone who did was an idiot.

My wife became a christian at age 11, and throughout our marriage I would ask her questions from time to time.

God woke me up at exactly 1:30 am, and dealt with me. I had no question about who it was becouse He has a way of letting you know. My life was in a mess, and I truly wanted a Real change.

People can believe me or not -those who know me and knew me before know what change took place.

It even took me quite a while to realize and get used to my new life.
It has been nearly 13 years and I am still amazed :)

But I do fully understand how you feel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text> If he can get a person to doubt just alittle, then he can get them to doubt alot.
Well we certainly doubt your sanity and intelligence. A LOT. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,095,471
Residents air concerns about Taser use during G... 3 min Hardcoreman 1
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. Inventor of C... 29 min Switiker 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr truth told 18,743
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 11 hr Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit Tue Knock knock 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Aug 15 I can read 76

Search the Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search