Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313661 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281156 Jan 31, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are militant.
Do you believe in shooting abortion doctors?
I don't believe that anyone has the right to kill anyone.

Why? Do you?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281157 Jan 31, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Katie, you don't know what any of us has lived, so you're free to take your blanket uninformed accusation and stuff it.~
Katie wrote
<quote text>
"JM flat out stated she could not relate."
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Listen you manipulating woman, I said that I couldn't relate to a woman not loving her children.
It had nothing to do with having a rough /time/life or issues while mothering. I've CERTAINLY had my share of tough times so don't even go there."
Katie the dummy who can't read for comprehension wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yeah, nobody said any different. Your buddy *tried* to imply otherwisse, though. So don't either of you point your manipulative fingers at me, name-calling manipulators. "
Yes, nit wit, YOU said different.
I did NOT imply anything different from what Sassy said. YOU did. She said she couln't relat to women not loving their children. Not that she couldn't relate to having it rough in life.
Quit lying. In a post written by me regarding other women's tribulations, JM flat out stated she could not relate. She made it all about abortion when it was about women's trials and tribulations. Don't accuse of me of what you yourself lack. It's beyond pathetic and makes you look stupider than you will ever acknowledge. Your stupidity hasn't escaped everyone, y'know. Just those who are as stupid or more so than you.

Fim
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281158 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
JM also could not contain her happiness that Dr. Tiller would never perform another abortion following his assassination in his house of worship.
This is true. I was very happy to know that no baby (that was scheduled or would have been scheduled) would die a brutal death that day / week/ month.

For sure.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281159 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "I 'm against abortion.Period" didn't you get?.

If my 16yr old daughter camento me pregnant, I would continue listening to her, then hug her and probably get her a big glass of orange juice(like i always did when i found out that i was pregnant). Then probably make a Dr appointment to make sure Mom and baby were okay.

Why?

What would you do?.
You left a very important part on that statement dweeb, ya know, the one that if she told you she was having an abortion, you'd wish she died.

C'mon, fess up.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281160 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently left off where I'd written I was "heading her off at the pass". Don't talk about who's a mess and who's a liar here. It's not me.
I don't care what you think about a former poster you claim not to've posted with and deny being. You got no room to stand or talk here since you disown your former SN. Until you come clean, that persona is as good as a dead person with no rights. Anyone can say whatever they want whenever they want because, according to you, Lynne D does not post here. Anyone can talk her about based on their personal perspectives and still miles ahead of you because you claimed never to've posted with her.
You made your bed.
Now lie in it.
LOL, what an ignorant buffoon you are.

Your stupidity about what any of us does and does not have a right to post about is utter senselessness.

Even dead people have rights, you ignorant buffoon. So much for your point about that.

I can post about what I have read from any poster here past or present, from posts I've read that have either been linked, or that I was here to read as they were posted. I can also challenge you boneheads to prove tat what you claim posters have said is what they posted, by linking the exact posts madethat proves your claim. Just as I can do about any other poster here. You don't like it because you know you can't prove anything, and I keep proving everything I claim about what you people have posted. You only prove you lie about what people posted. Need I remind you of your lies posted about Doc as well?

Your support of Foo's nsubastantiated claim of supposed "mutual abuse" displayed you're as muh an enabler of abusers as you must have been with your ex. You claim it was "mutualabuse" with you and your ex, yet your claim was you stood up for yourself. That's how uninformed you are, because a woman standing up for herself or defending herself against he abuse, verbal or physical, is NOT a woman being "mutually abusive". It's a woman standing up to it an defending herself. Abusers like Foo and CD would have women like you believe that doing that provokes and causes the abuse. Bullshit. You're a fool to go along with Foo on the claim of "mutual abuse" with no proof abot Lynne, and more stupid to believe it about yourself and your ex. You really are a mess, and I'd feel sorry for you, and normally be compassionate towards you, but you're much too arrogant and condescending toward PLers, including myself, for me to ever feel anything like that fo someone like you.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281161 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that anyone has the right to kill anyone.

Why? Do you?
So you don't think cops have a right to shoot a perp to protect your 16 year old daughter, or I have a right to kill you if you were trying to hurt my 9 year old?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281162 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they just give the babies to someone who will love them?
They should. Oceans stories about these self-proclaimed "selfish" whinners, hate motherhood. I find them raising their children to be abusive.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281163 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck are YOU to decide who's abuse is mutual or not? And how "rare "it is?
An abused woman will verbally fight back. Sometimes even hit back. THAT is not considered "mutual abuse". Its called standing up and being strong. Self defense.
Exactly. Neither of them has any knowledge on any topic they post on.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281164 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo was candid and admitted that years ago she was an addict, but she got sober and straightened up her life. Some of the fundies on here still bash her for having been an addict and make insulting jokes about it.
That's only because Foo has done it to some PLers. If you're going to tell someoe something, be sure to tell the whole truth, Toots.

She hasn't been bashed for being an addict. She's been bashed for attacking PLers about being addicts (without prof, mind you), andfor being a hypocrite about drug addiction.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281165 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You were you faux Christian.
Xtian is what you are.
Hypocrite is your rightful name.
Provide one post where I posted about any beliefs. My posts are against aborton from a humane and scientific perspective,(biology, to be exact), not a religous one, liar.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281166 Jan 31, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
affect or effect?
Since you know so much, dweeb, how 'bout the winning powerball numbers? I'm looking to close my practice and retire at 50.
Can I offer you a split?
Effect.

;)

What do you mean "when you turn 50"?. You are already 50 ya old geezer.

I'm not interested in winning lotteries. I think too much money changes people for the worse.

Me? I like smaller scale winnings are best suited for me. I see to do well in that area.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281168 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying. In a post written by me regarding other women's tribulations, JM flat out stated she could not relate. She made it all about abortion when it was about women's trials and tribulations. Don't accuse of me of what you yourself lack. It's beyond pathetic and makes you look stupider than you will ever acknowledge. Your stupidity hasn't escaped everyone, y'know. Just those who are as stupid or more so than you.
Fim
LOL, you're a mess.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

post 280956
Sassy quoted you then relied.

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Am glad you found your pot of gold. Not saying nobody does. There's two or more sides here. Being self-referential in every situation is very limiting, JM. Myopic.

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Huh?

Katie, everything in life has its ups and downs. Motherhood has its challenges but you people completely make it out to be a negative experience. I can't relate to that. I cherish my family. I thank God EVERYDAY, many times a day, for my blessings."

She's saying you people completely make motherhood out to be a negative experience, and she can't relate to THAT. Motherhood being a negative expereence. She was NOT making it "all about abortion" as you claimed.

You now post: "In a post written by me regarding other women's tribulations, JM flat out stated she could not relate. She made it all about abortion when it was about women's trials and tribulations."

NO, that's not what her post was about, you ignorant and yng buffoon.

Katie: "Don't accuse of me of what you yourself lack. It's beyond pathetic and makes you look stupider than you will ever acknowledge. Your stupidity hasn't escaped everyone, y'know. Just those who are as stupid or more so than you.
Fim"

^^Psychological projection. Tat's all you, Toots.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281171 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
In the course of many years even the most dedicated mother will have days or times when she feels stressed, overwhelmed, depressed, or be fantasizing about life on her own. That's part of real life.
Sassy just wants to feel superior and hold herself up as some example of perfection that doesn't exist. It's pure ignorance and arrogance to judge everyone else based solely on her own life experience. So her kids are perfect little darlings, but some people are dealing with kids who have mental problems, personality disorders, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, etc. Some kids are just messed up and are difficult to raise. Sassy can judge other people to make herself feel better buy she clearly hasn't walked a mile in their shoes.
From what I've seen the majority of the time is ....messed up parents = messed up kids.

Where have I ever denied the downs of mothering((sleepless nights, feeling overwhelmed, etc..)?. I think that many have issues within their own lives or with their poorly chosen spouses and the kids get the rap for it.

Some are(like Oceans story) just selfish and self-centered to begin with. They need to grow up with or without kids involved.

Don't tell me about walking in others shoes. Ive been through enough in my life...thank you. Difference is, I have a God who loves me and got me through my hard times BECAUSE I asked him for help. I am not a person who gives up because I had two strong God loving parents who showed me that "with God all things are possible" . When I needed help, strength, guidance , etc.....I knew God would help and he did.

Now, I am sorry for those who don't know this loving God either by choice or ignorance. I don't know how they live through their struggles.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281172 Jan 31, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> "IF Lynne did not punch the guy it was not a matter of mutual abuse". What IF Lynne did punch the guy?
It's irrelevant either way, bonehead. They don't have any facts either way, yet Foo accuses as though what she claims is a fact about someone. Foo attacks someone's life claiming she deserved to be punched and claims it was mutual abuse, with NO PROOF, NO KNOWLEDGE of that person's life lived except what was posted here, and non of it backs her claims. Unacceptable behavior to anyone who knows better, because that IS blaming all women for being abused, suggesting if they verbally defend themselves it's mutual abuse. Worse still, she's saying this about a person who was a teen when this happened.

Even if it's that a woman defends herself physically, it's STILL not "mutual abuse". According to the posts I've seen, that physical abuse from that boyfriend happened to Lynne that one time, and she left him after. I still have the post linked about that, because they keep lying using me to attack this person's life, and they keep doing it with lies. Every post from Lynne doesn't say anything like what they claim was posted.

Foo's ignorance is no excuse for her lies about what's been posted here, by anyone, past or present.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281174 Jan 31, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, what an ignorant buffoon you are.
Your stupidity about what any of us does and does not have a right to post about is utter senselessness.
Even dead people have rights, you ignorant buffoon. So much for your point about that.
I can post about what I have read from any poster here past or present, from posts I've read that have either been linked, or that I was here to read as they were posted. I can also challenge you boneheads to prove tat what you claim posters have said is what they posted, by linking the exact posts madethat proves your claim. Just as I can do about any other poster here. You don't like it because you know you can't prove anything, and I keep proving everything I claim about what you people have posted. You only prove you lie about what people posted. Need I remind you of your lies posted about Doc as well?
Your support of Foo's nsubastantiated claim of supposed "mutual abuse" displayed you're as muh an enabler of abusers as you must have been with your ex. You claim it was "mutualabuse" with you and your ex, yet your claim was you stood up for yourself. That's how uninformed you are, because a woman standing up for herself or defending herself against he abuse, verbal or physical, is NOT a woman being "mutually abusive". It's a woman standing up to it an defending herself. Abusers like Foo and CD would have women like you believe that doing that provokes and causes the abuse. Bullshit. You're a fool to go along with Foo on the claim of "mutual abuse" with no proof abot Lynne, and more stupid to believe it about yourself and your ex. You really are a mess, and I'd feel sorry for you, and normally be compassionate towards you, but you're much too arrogant and condescending toward PLers, including myself, for me to ever feel anything like that fo someone like you.
Don't kid yourself.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281175 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake, my ex was a jerk. But I am the only who gets to say so. He was my ex jerk, not yours, not JM's.
Stop nagging and lecturing me.
waaa waaaa"""" "" my ex was a jerk but don't you dare say anything about him cuz he's dead and you must respect his memory"""" "

(((Sassy shakes head thinking "WTH ever mentioned this guy in the first place")))

Katies gone cuckoo for coco pops.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281176 Jan 31, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're a mess.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 280956
Sassy quoted you then relied.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Am glad you found your pot of gold. Not saying nobody does. There's two or more sides here. Being self-referential in every situation is very limiting, JM. Myopic.
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Huh?
Katie, everything in life has its ups and downs. Motherhood has its challenges but you people completely make it out to be a negative experience. I can't relate to that. I cherish my family. I thank God EVERYDAY, many times a day, for my blessings."
She's saying you people completely make motherhood out to be a negative experience, and she can't relate to THAT. Motherhood being a negative expereence. She was NOT making it "all about abortion" as you claimed.
You now post: "In a post written by me regarding other women's tribulations, JM flat out stated she could not relate. She made it all about abortion when it was about women's trials and tribulations."
NO, that's not what her post was about, you ignorant and yng buffoon.
Katie: "Don't accuse of me of what you yourself lack. It's beyond pathetic and makes you look stupider than you will ever acknowledge. Your stupidity hasn't escaped everyone, y'know. Just those who are as stupid or more so than you.
Fim"
^^Psychological projection. Tat's all you, Toots.
All those words ... but I was discussing the post prior to the one you copied up there.

It's all good. JM has since clarified. You can back your nosy parker self right out now.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281177 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I was baptized and I think original sin is a big load of crap.
Your an atheist.Foo *claims* her gf and daughter are still Christian.
Gtown71

United States

#281178 Jan 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question. I'll reword it : Does a person have to be born-again to enter heaven after they die?
Yes!

Jesus told a religous ruler "one that all bowed down to, and revered as holy " that ye must be born again.

Just like I didn't used to understand what that means, and just like nick or people today don't understand what that means.

We are all born of the water, but must be born of the spirit.

It is a spiritual renewing of the heart.

It happened to me the momment I yeilded to God, and told Him ok, ok, but you're going to have to help me.

It happens to some in a church, many at homes, in a car, any where.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281179 Jan 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't pretend, honey. I'll give you the very best of care when you need it, rest assured. And I will always advocate for everyone's right to make private medical decisions. That's all there is to it.
I don't believe in you. You coldheartedly took the life of your unwanted child in the womb and 33yrs later, still advocate and support killing as choice.

You have zero respect for human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,509,105
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) 11 hr Dawn 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Ha Hair 20,932
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mar 24 Raptor in Michigan 113,747
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... Mar 24 RushFan666 5
News Bill curbing suspensions, expulsions of younges... Mar 23 Sweetheart4 3

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages