Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
263,961 - 263,980 of 305,388 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
She is poisoning the young girls mind to her real religion, Christianity. She can't make these staements and not realize that the poor girl she and her girlfriend have willnot be affected.
Foo hates Christianity, like most ot the proabort pagans and will poison the minds of anyone she can.
Oh STFU already you idiot. I dont hate Christianity. What you and your kind practice is NOT Christianity. You and your ilk are seriously mentally ill.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Tondaleyo lives 4eva wrote:
PRO-LIFE QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The pro-choice movement often treats with contempt the pro-lifers' practice of holding up to our faces their disturbing graphics. We revile their placards showing an enlarged scene of the aftermath of a D & C abortion: we are disgusted by their lapel pins with the little feet, crafted in gold, of a 10-week-old fetus; we mock the sensationalism of The Silent Scream.”
"How can we charge that it is vile and repulsive for pro-lifers to brandish vile and repulsive images if the images are real?
To insist that the truth is in poor taste is the very height of hypocrisy."
-- Naomi Wolf
You in the nude is worse than poor taste. So although true, you cover it up with clothes. Not only that, you take the name of an sexy heathen. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone gets saved, they become a child of God.
Oh horseshit. Nobody needs to be "saved" be become a child of G-d. Normal people of faith know that just being BORN makes them a child of G-d.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't condone killing a fetus, but she's condones killing her daughter. Interesting.
No she dosent condone killing her daughter, but she'd just let her die rather than have a medical procedure that would save her life.

To NORMAL folks, that's killing too.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot. No one can still be alive and not sleep for three years. She said through the night and I meant through the night. It still doesn't make sense.
Youre the idiot that said the story has holes and then went on to say it's bs that she didn't sleep for 3 years.? Don't blame me for your pathetic attempt to mislead ... Or was it just a flat out lie??? Either way, don't get all pissy because I called you out on your bull. Let me know when you learn some humility oh obtuse one.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on here for a few days. I've real sick with the flu/ pneumonia. So, no I didn't see them.
I told you that his post was included right in the post of mine that you read. I was replying to him so his insults were right there in my post. In fact his original post was just a little ways ahead of mine. You're very predictable and a hypocrite. Thanks for not disappointing me with your lame excuse.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
I've been real sick.
So sick that you could read my post but not what Tom Tom wrote even though it was included right in my post.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not adopted. I had plenty of kids to raise but if I wasn't blessed with my own children, I would certainly adopted. I always wanted kids.
Do as I say not as I do, huh?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If you're looking for logic in that religion, you will not find it. According to these people, you could be the finest, most ethical person in the world, but unless you ask their particular god to be your god, and jump through his hoops, you're condemned to eternal damnation. That's utterly ridiculous.
They're blinded by their own self-righteousness.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Skanky, I dont so stop lying.
Factually, there ARE cases of mutual abuse, and its very rare to see those cases in a shelter. But generally speaking no, I dont blame women for their abuse.
Yes, you do, and with no proof that there was any "mutual abuse" except what you claim. No man has any right to strike a woman, and vice versa. Period. NONE.

As for you blaming the abuse victim, you have done it, as CD has done it, and with nothing but your unsubstantiated claims. Unless that poster HIT the guy who punched her, there was no "mutual abuse".

What people say, no matter what, doesn't justify anyone punching them. YOU wouldn't know that, because you're an out of control verbal abuser and who blames others for what comes from you. Of course you would see the perspective from, and take an abuser's side on a situation.

The mind boggling ignorance and justififactions for abuse from you, and from CD, is beyond the pale.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest, Foo and I discussed what's called mutual abuse. We discussed how it's possible to've pertained to your best bud, Lynne D. Not once did Foo or anyone else blame all women for all their abuse all the time. Which is what your blanket statement says in your above post.
I participated in a mutually abusive relationship because I wasn't going to take crap from my husband. At the time, I had no idea that's what I was doing. I just wasn't taking crap from him and whatever he made up in his own head.
You still don't get to bring him up since he died last year. He has a widow and she will have to live with her consequences. Just like we all do.
Stop bringing him up and being disrespectful to him. You're the only one who has done that. You made him out to be a jerk before he died, and now you're saying he was an abusive jerk, now that he's dead.

You're another who doesn't know what she's talking about.

Foo stated mutual abuse as a fact where Lynne was concerned, and done without any facts. If Lynne did not punch the guy or physically strike him in any way, it was not a matter of "mutual abuse". Women get hit for as little as asking an abuser how long they'll be gone when they leave, or where they've been when they get back home. You people have no way of knowing what the situation was, yet you accuse and blame as though what you make up is a fact.

You people are ignorant buffoons, and prove it every day.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> WTF? Why would I bring up your dead husband? You're a nut Katie. You bashed the guy and then SUDDENLY "I" "don't get to bring up his name"?.
As IF I ever mentioned him. EVER.
@@
You and honeyfoofoo have no idea about LynneD's personal life. What you did know, you've exaggerated and distorted so don't preach to ME about being honest.
Btw...you sound like a bitter woman. I don't know anything about your former relationship nor do I care. What I do know about YOU is that you have ZERO respect for human life including those of your own offspring and their offsprings. THIS to me speaks volumes about what YOU are all about.
Nuff said.
Exactly. They don't know, she does sound bitter and you're right, she's the only one who's brought up her dead ex-husband's name. All for pity for herself, including when he died. Acting as though his death excused her from responding to the challenges of the stupidity she was posting here, like we were harssing her somehow at a very bad time for her. She's a mess.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

* brought up her dead ex-husband.(Not his "name")

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewriting history now? Ex was good at that, too....
^^You're still the only one bringing up and bashing your ex.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. We only know what was posted by Lynne D. There's been exaggeration on both sides of the fence here. You know it, too.
I didn't see anything from what she posted, linked by anyone, that stated she physically struck the guy who punched her. So, the claim of "mutual abuse" is a lie. One made up by Foo to try to justify accusing the victim of abuse of deserving to be hit, and like a sick ignorant enabler, you're supporting that being done by Foo.

You're both a mess, and both liars.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Am glad you found your pot of gold. Not saying nobody does. There's two or more sides here. Being self-referential in every situation is very limiting, JM. Myopic.
Poor Katie, the perpetual victim of life.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't relate to other women's issues, you've no business trying to remove their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy. Especially since you have zero experience or perspective of what other lives entail. Not everyone is living life the way you are. You might try to relate to that in the future, JM.
Katie, you don't know what any of us has lived, so you're free to take your blanket uninformed accusation and stuff it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're blinded by their own self-righteousness.
^^Funny stuff. Psychological projections posted by you people never ends.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone gets saved, they become a child of God.
God loves His children, and if any parent loves their child, then they will disipline them, if the never disipline, then they hate their children.
It is easy to see when a child is not disiplined.
God is merciful and graceful, and is very slow to anger, and He will treat those who belong to Him as His child.
There does come a time, if all of His warnings are not heeded, that He will have His child killed here on earth, but their soul still goes to Heaven. Salvation is by grace.
They will have no rewards or crowns, and may even smell as the smoke of Hell, but a child of God, is a child of God.
Man may lie and break contracts, but God does not.
There are some things God Cannot do.
Lie is one of them.
Seems to me God would kill more children of non believers than he would believers. You're not going to get many converts making God out to be a killer of children.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bringing him up and being disrespectful to him. You're the only one who has done that. You made him out to be a jerk before he died, and now you're saying he was an abusive jerk, now that he's dead.
You're another who doesn't know what she's talking about.
Foo stated mutual abuse as a fact where Lynne was concerned, and done without any facts. If Lynne did not punch the guy or physically strike him in any way, it was not a matter of "mutual abuse". Women get hit for as little as asking an abuser how long they'll be gone when they leave, or where they've been when they get back home. You people have no way of knowing what the situation was, yet you accuse and blame as though what you make up is a fact.
You people are ignorant buffoons, and prove it every day.
"IF Lynne did not punch the guy it was not a matter of mutual abuse". What IF Lynne did punch the guy?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but what you keep failing to admit is that for the women who REGRET becoming mothers, it is NOT worth the trade between their old life and the new one. Like the idiot sASSy, you have this myopic notion that YOUR experiences with parenthood "should" apply to all when it actually DOESN'T.
IMO girls and women are NOT informed about the very real hardships of motherhood, usually because their parents want to be grandparents at some point. The parents don't really WANT their daughters to know how HARD it is to be a mother, because if some daughters do know, they could make the childfree choice and "deprive" them of the chance to be grandparents.
I think it's much better when girls/women know all about the hardships of motherhood so they can make an INFORMED decision about it. Too many girls and women are only told the rose-colored vision of motherhood, not the REALITY of it. I think keeping girls/women in ignorance of this hard reality is a bad practice that needs to change. So I'll do what I can to change it, including posting links to stories about women who regret they became mothers in the first place.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
My story is not the norm.
I'm 42 with a 5 year old, BUT it is also not the norm for a woman to regret becomming a mom (FOR VERY LONG).

I'm sure most if not all women question having kids, and most if not all would say it was tougher then I thought it was going to be.

Yet it still isn't normal for that to be what they focus on continuously.

I think sassy was right when I read what you post I do see some heart felt letters of women being real, but many are girls being selfish.

They don't need a baby -they need a doll, so they can play with it and put it back.

I have found so far, that the type of person you're trying to reach with your message, is the same type that doesn't think it will happen to them.

They really think "they got this ",and even if you were to show pics, they would still say the same thing,but hey if you like it, I'm happy for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore